Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Non Elemental training [tutor]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi had a busy schedule, but she always had time to teach a child. She decided to invite Shinzo in for another tutor, she was sure he would not refuse this tutor, maybe it would be a bit easier for him this time. If he listened to directions, that is. But she learned from last time, show him the tricks he can do first and he is more likely to do them instead of barfing. Not that she didn't enjoy her last tutor session with him, she enjoyed it very much, even if he was too eager to try jutsu way above his skill level.

Akumi was holding this tutor session in the yard of the academy, she didn't need any supplies for this, but she did bring two gallons of water, and two lunch boxes. They had a simple meal in it, a sandwich, and some chips in each box. It was for after the tutor, of course, Shinzo would need if he burned out all of his chakra again.

Today was a sunny day, kinda cold, but as a fire master, Akumi knew how to keep her body warm, so she could wear whatever she felt like. She had on her usual attire, and this time, she had a Konoha headband on her forehead. She was proud to be a member of the village again, which meant she could officially take on her own squad, of course, she would have to wait until her primary mission was done. She also had a lot of work to do with the main branch. But once she had multiple bodies she would be able to get more work done, and eventually have her own squad. As the new branch head, she had to think about the future of the branch, who to promote, approve missions, and send the right ninja to do them. She wasn't quite sure how much work she had in store yet, but she would find out soon enough.

For now, Akumi needed to do this tutor, and teach a child some new skills, or jutsu. She wasn't going to focus on any elements this time, instead, she was going to focus on a category that was often forgotten by young and eager ninja.

Akumi was waiting for Shinzo in the courtyard, she was sitting on one of the benches, with the meals next to her. She had sent word to him yesterday, hopefully, he got the letter she sent. She'd only wait an hour after the stated meeting time before she would start eating the lunches, that is. It was tempting to start now, but she could wait for the young shinobi to show up.

[topic created WC: 488]
[same rules as last time, but instead of till tomorrow, its till the end of this week site time. ]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo had made it home after dark, his training session had gone on for longer than he had expected. Though this wasn’t a problem for the student, all it meant was that he had extra time to continue to improve himself. A drop of sweat fell from his brow and hit the wooden planks of the porch outside his front door. A single lamp flickered in place on the wall. He moved his hand forward to slide open the wooden door. Upon the floor lay a neatly placed letter addressed to the student, after stepping inside, closing the door and taking off his shoes, Shinzo bent down to sweep up the letter. His eyes grew wide as he read it, Akumi had personally requested him for a lesson. A huge grin grew on his face as he clutched the letter in his hands. He only waved a quick greeting to his parents before he grabbed a few slices of pumpkin bread along with a bowl of lukewarm ramen and dashed upstairs.

</B>
* * *​
<i>
</i>

The sounds of birds chirping and the orange rays of the morning sunrise woke Shinzo from his slumber. He yawned, stretching out his arms before declaring “time to face the day!” His bare feet hit the wooden floor of his bedroom and in an instant he was dressed, he threw himself down the stairs and devoured his breakfast before picking up his things to leave. His mother said farewell with a kiss on the forehead and his father said farewell for the day by ruffling up Shinzo’s already messy hair. He slid open the door and sprinted out, it was a pretty cold day, especially on his feet for some reason. After leaving the wood of his porch Shinzo felt a sharp pain in his foot as a stone imbedded itself in his heel, the unexpected pain shot up his leg and caused the young boy to stumble. His arms hit the ground fist, followed by the rest of his body. From the doorway to his house came a voice calling his name, Shinzo turned to see his mother brandishing his shoes, the very same pair he had forgotten. He grumbled his way back to the door and threaded his feet into the shoes.

Soon, Shinzo was back on his feet and once more sprinted from his house. He wound through the streets, headed towards the academy. In his pocket sat Akumi’s letter, hurriedly tucked away after it was read last night. His feet carried him as quickly as possible towards the academy, the journey wasn’t too long and Shinzo had made it too many times to count. Within a few minutes the gates to the academy stood open before the student and so he entered. His sprint was stopped as he skid to a halt before her.

Shinzo’s eyes fell on Akumi, her dojutsu would be a feature that he could never ignore. He smiled in her direction, allowing for his warm gaze to meet with hers. <B>“Hello, Akumi-sensei! What are we going to learn today?!” His voice was enthusiastic as ever as he stood in the cold courtyard before his teacher. He bowed to her, rising with a smile still held upon his face.

WC: 537

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi did not have to wait long for Shinzo to arrive, he was quick, which she liked. Maybe next time she'll lessen the time. Akumi stood once she saw the boy come into view. He jumped right to the point as asked what they were learning today. "Hello Shinzo, I hope you are doing well." Akumi stated with a warm smile. She then waved her hand, as in saying "anyways" or so. She talked with her hands often, probably because they were more than her hands, they were a method of her art. One day she might show off her mouths, but today was not that day.

"I'll be showing off None Elemental ninjutsu today, they might not seem as fancy as the other elements, but they can help you become stronger, or get out of a sticky situation." Akumi explained, she then placed her hand on the ground and summoned her path, it was a man, black hair, green jacket, and shorts. He had the same exact eyes as Akumi. "There is a certain Jutsu I want you to master, its called cancel. It is used to cancel Genjutsu." Akumi Akumi then gestured to the man, "This is a path of mine, to put it simply he is like my puppet in a way, I can see hear and taste through him, so he is the second body. His bloodline is Uchiha, and I can cast Genjutsu through him." Akumi explained as simple as she could.

"Of course there is other Non Elemental ninjutsu I will show you. I believe you can use D rank jutsu now, no?" Akumi mentioned, "but here are the hand signs for "cancel" I can't show you if it works or not, but you will know if it cancels a genjutsu." AKumi said, she then put a hand to her chin. Her father was the one that taught her this trick, so she was planning on doing it the way he did, maybe a little less harsh though. "Put something in your mind, this is a trick that you can do to tell if you are in a genjutsu, or even dreaming. Say like a white bird, Though this is something you'll have to learn on your own since I cannot demonstrate it. What I do is I ground myself, I pinch with all my fingers before I sleep and put an image in my head, say a white bird, or a certain kind of cat. Usually, that image will appear in your dream, or in this case, genjutsu, as if it was an actual object or thing in the world." Akumi explained, but this was really something He would have to learn on his own.

She then put her hand in a handsign, "This is the cancel hand sign. I won't tell you when you are in a genjutsu, you will have to figure it out yourself. Some people can spend weeks in a genjutsu world, and not even know. I won't do that to you, but I won't go easy on you either." Akumi stated, she was sure he could do it, plus this was something he would need to learn for the future. This village was full of Uchiha after all, who knew who he would fight in the future. It was best to get him prepared. "Practice the hand sign, and focus your chakra to your core. It is simple as that." Akumi would show him the cooler jutsu after this.

[time to break out the dice]
[wc: 448]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Akumi raised her hand, Shinzo lowered his posture into a bow. His face parallel with the floor as he spoke. “I am sorry Akumi-sensei, forgive my impatience. I am well, how are you?” His cheeks bore a light redness as he wallowed in his lack of manners for a moment before recomposing himself. His eyes then followed his teacher’s hand as she placed it onto the ground, the boy took a step back as he was surprised by another ninja. His eyes were very similar to Akumi’s, no, they weren’t just similar, they were exactly the same. Shinzo stared deeply into them trying to figure out why they were so similar, could it be a clan dojutsu like the Hyuuga and Uchiha?

Once again, Shinzo bowed as he remembered his manners. “Hello mr.Path sir. It’s a pleasure to—” he stopped mid sentence as Akumi spoke once more. “How does that work?” He said while turning on his heels to face her once again. “Are you an Uchiha too? I didn’t think you had the sharingan?” The boy’s hand shot up to his chin as he began to think, in all honesty his mind was blown but he didn’t quite want to portray that fact to the two more experienced shinobi, or one more experienced shinobi. This really was a lot to take in, but Shinzo continued to listen anyway aiming to be the model student that he’d hoped to become. Through all his training, he had come across several genjutsu in the past but they had only been minor. Knowing how to dispel one would be a great skill, he had some idea already from his time in the library, but practical learning would only serve to improve his skills.

“I’m ready!” The boy declared as his feet moved to separate into a wide stance that allowed him to steady himself. His mind wandered back to the hand signs and instructions that had just been given. He hadn’t an animal in mind to place into a dream or genjutsu but he would definitely need to try that technique at some point. His hands came together, fingers pointed upwards to form the handsign. The shinobi in training took a breath and closed his eyes, his heart rate was up from having sprinted to the academy from home but he had to try and concentrate. He focused aimed to bring his chakra to the core of his body to stop the flow for a moment. Nothing. He tried again, bringing both hands together, he felt his flow of chakra slow a bit but again nothing. A bead of sweat formed at his hairline.

Shinzo took a few more deep breaths, in through the nose and out through the mouth. His heartrate was slowing, something that he really did need to work on. His focus grew again as he took his hands apart only to slap them together and form the handseal once more. His eyes squeezed shut as his concentration mounted. “Cancel!” He said, forcing his chakra to cease flowing for a very short period of time. After feeling this flow stop for what may have very well been less than a second, and reality seeming to waver briefly, Shinzo opened his eyes and looked up to Akumi. He didn’t feel like much, if anything, had changed. Maybe she could perceive something to know if he had done it right or not. After all, those eyes were a mystery to the student.

He smiled cheerily to her. “I…erm, I think I did it.”

WC: 593
TWC: 1130

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When Shinzo asked how she was, she smirked a little. "I'm doing well." She replied simply, then continued on. Akumi smirked through her path as Shinzo started to call him Mr. Path. She would have to give a better explanation after this part was over.

After Akumi was done explaining, Shinzo started to try to do the jutsu "Cancel". His first two tries did nothing, but his last try almost worked. It definitely showed he knew it. He would notice ripples, or distortions in the air for a moment around him, showing that he did it right, but the jutsu wasn't strong enough yet. She wasn't going to devote this entire session to genjutsu, he showed he could do it so that was good enough. "Yep, that's it. Good job, when you become more powerful you'll be able to dispel my genjutsu easily."Akumi stated, she then snapped her fingers.

Akumi seemed to disappear, or fade in a ripple. If Shinzo looked, he would see her sitting on the bench, sipping some water. "If you didn't notice, you were in a genjutsu." She stated, her path was still there, but he was on the bench looking through some files. "I don't think I explained good enough, I have a special Kinjutsu, Called Rikudo Sennin. My eyes, his eyes. It gives me the ability to infuse my chakra and Soul into a dead body. That's what he is. I put my own life force into him, and my own conscious. He is me, and in a way, he is alive again, but his old life, and the person that was there no longer exists." AKumi explained, "Don't worry I didn't kill him, He was a john doe in the hospital, no one claimed him, so I did the paperwork to turn him into a path." Akumi defined, and then nodded.

"Anyways, I don't want to explain kinjutsu all day, so I am going to move on." Akumi stated then she capped the galloon of water and stood up straight. She then put her hands into a few hand signs, and then a small blue orb appeared. It looked like a spirit or something. If it was dark out, it would emit an eerie light, the light was barely visible during the day. "This is a very simple jutsu, it can affect visual genjutsu, and dispel it as well. It can also act as a spooky light in the dark, or it can be used as a prank on a friend." Akumi explained with a smirk. "Usually it would take shape as a lantern, hence the name "spirit Lantern." But you can flavor it up to your liking." Akumi said with a shrug. She liked making it look like a floating spooky orb.

This Jutsu was pretty simple, so Akumi expected Shinzo to have not much of a problem with it. She didn't expect him to do it on his first try, but she was sure he could do it.

[WC: 409 ]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
In all honesty, Shinzo was slightly confused by the sudden teleportation of his instructor. At first it seemed to him that she was able to just warp at will but as her explanation began it became clear that he had been in a genjutsu. ‘That was an interesting experience, I’ve never believed that something was anything less than real. Genjutsu is a tricky thing to get around.’ His trail of thought paused as Akumi began to speak.

“That’s a dead body? But he looks so alive, I thought you were from the same family or something? How did you get those eyes then and what’s a kinjutsu?” At this point the young boy’s mind was wired as thoughts and questions flew through his head. There was so much stuff in this world that he had no idea about, could it be possible to learn it all? Though he was relieved to learn that Akumi hadn’t killed this man. His face was a picture of slight shocked covered in a layer of confusion, though he continued to attempt to hide this fact. Staying calm and collected was the way of the ninja, but at this point in time that was the most difficult task he had to face.

Shinzo paused and nodded with slight embarrassment as Akumi stated how she didn’t want to explain kinjutsu. He blushed slightly, of course he didn’t want to waste her time when she had the lesson for today planned out. She had even sent for him specifically. For now he would remain quiet, wishing to not delay the class any further, it was his place to be instructed rather than to take the lesson off topic with his questioning. He watched the hand signs she made closely, committing them to memory in case he needed to use them. Shinzo assumed that he had been under a visual genjutsu because there seemed to be no other obvious alternative from what he experienced, especially because it had altered his perceived environment. He watched on as the floating orb was formed, he took a step backwards as the sheer spookiness of it’s presence caught him off guard.

“Right I’ll give it a go!” He said with newfound fire from within. He began to make the hand seals, focusing his chakra. At first it was only a small source of light but it grew as a few seconds passed. The boy continually focused on this new jutsu but nothing seemed to be changing. But then, as if from nowhere, Shinzo drew upon his chakra and increased focus. The light hovering next to him seemed to change shape, it extended into a feather-like form and just floated there. The boy’s eyes lit up as he raised his gaze to look at Akumi, a grin formed as he watched her to see if she approved of his ability with this jutsu.

WC: 480
TWC: 1610

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I'll explain Kinjutsu another time, it is pretty complicated on its own." Akumi stated, she then observed Shinzo try to cast the jutsu. She watched as he made it into a feather, it was pretty cool.

Akumi clapped and gave him a smile. "Good job, I knew you could do it." Akumi said with a nod, she really was proud of him. "Now the next jutsu won't be hard either, you might even already know it." She explained, she then made a few hand signs, and poof! A cloud of smoke engulfed her and once the smoke cleared up, and where she once stood was a small tree. Had she turned herself into a tree??

After a few seconds, poof again, and Akumi was back to normal. "Now that's something I don't do often..." She stated, she then looked at Shinzo. "That one is called Combination Transformation, its a branch off of the Transformation jutsu. I believe they teach Transformation in the academy, no? If you already know Transformation then this jutsu should be easy. If you master it, then you can combined transform into a weapon. I haven't mastered it myself yet, but Its something I'll work on later." Akumi explained, she then took a step back to give Shinzo the stage again.

[WC: 214]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo continued to beam towards Akumi as she showed approval of his technique, he hoped that this trend would flow onwards into the future as new jutsu were passed onto him. He bowed his head in thanks before dispelling the glowing feather and returning his attention to his instructor. Her hand seals were the main focus of his attention as by copying them it would provide him with an even better understanding of the jutsu that he needed to perform next. His eyes grew wide as he watched the smoke rise and then they grew even wider as he put two and two together. Akumi seemed to have transform into a small tree, he was indeed familiar with this jutsu so it didn’t quite take him off guard but it will still impressive to watch nonetheless.

Now it was his turn, soon he began to form hand signs of his own. His form seemed to shift for a moment but it was nothing of note, as a few seconds passed it was clear that Shinzo was only able to build up his chakra at the moment, a look of extreme effort lay upon his face as he pressed on. His teeth began to grind together and then as if from nowhere a cloud of smoke sprung up around him and in his place stood a small shrub. This was nowhere close to being as impressive as Akumi’s transformation. Though he was still proud of being able to show it off to his teacher. Deep down Shinzo hoped that she would continue to train him throughout his career as a shinobi… if he ever made it past the academy that was.

But that moment was not quite the time to dwell on such thoughts. Another puff of smoke filled the air and there Shinzo stood, eight years old and as human as normal. The transformation back hadn’t been a problem for him thankfully. His green eyes looked up to Akumi’s with a warm smile present upon his face he asked a singular question. “How do I transform into a weapon?”

WC: 349
TWC: 1959
MFT

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi watched as Shinzo turned himself into a shrub, it was good, if she did not know any better then she would not even know that was indeed Shinzo there. "Perfect." AKumi stated with a smile, she was happy he knew this jutsu well. "This isn't a jutsu you can use anywhere, unfortunately, if you try to hide in the middle of a field by turning into a tree, your opponent will know it's you unless they are really blind. or lack the skills to see things out of the normal." AKumi stated, she had heard stories where some were able to do it, but she really doubted that would actually work.

"Transforming into a weapon is very difficult, and takes time to master. Usually, its something you use with someone else, since... Well being a weapon on the ground you can't use yourself. Its the same as transforming into a tree, or shrub, it takes more chakra and more concentration. I have not been able to transform into a weapon, this is one of the Jutsu's I have not mastered." Akumi explained, she had been too busy mastering her explosions, and fire jutsu. But it wouldn't be too hard to figure it out if she took the time to do so.

"Anyways, that's all I had for you today, I have to get back to the office, with my second body I can get my work done twice as fast. So I'll see you later." Akumi stated with a grin. Her other path was already gone, he must have gone back a while ago. Who knew. Akumi waved to Shinzo as she walked away. "If you master that jutsu, come show it to me, you know where I live." Akumi said with a nod, she then headed out.

[mft]
[wc: 299]
[total wc: 1858]
[topic left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo’s eyes lit up as the first word that Akumi spoke reached his ears. The pride that held up his beaming grin didn’t subside as he listened to his instructor speak. While he reflected on the fact that the jutsu wasn’t exactly something to be used in the midst of battle, his mind wandered to other uses for the jutsu. Maybe reconnaissance or sentry duty in the field would be a practical application, either way it was nice to have a jutsu under his belt that wasn’t necessarily meant for combat. But then he heard what he was listening for. The idea of transforming into a weapon or other similar piece of equipment truly fascinated the young boy, his thoughts drifted to images of his fellow students transforming into weapons that he himself may be able to use to confuse the enemy. Now that sounded like it had a more martial application.

“I’ll master that jutsu!” He proclaimed upon hearing that not even Akumi herself had mastered it. A light flared up in the young student’s eyes as he contemplated what the feeling of mastering such a jutsu before Akumi would bring. Shinzo chuckled to himself before allowing a light sigh to escape his lips, his hands shot back into his hair, brushing his fringe from his forehead.

“Thank you for the lesson, Akumi-sensei!” The voice of the young Seikon chirped up as he remembered his manners while Akumi turned to leave. He happily returned the wave, proud of himself for accomplishing something substantial in this lesson. “I will be sure to see you soon Akumi-sensei! And Mr. Path too! I’ll show you my Taijutsu next yeah?” He watched on as she headed out, but there was still training to be done. Shinzo turned on his heels to head towards the academy, the student still had much to learn and there was no time to be wasted.

MFT
WC: 317
TWC: 2276
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back