Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Nonsense and Laughs (Requesting Entry)

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[Kudaranai]: Click Here
[Mumu]: Click Here

There wasn't much to say about the forest than that it was simply an annoyance. To believe someone who lacked organs, blood, much less a morsel of flesh upon their hollow exterior but was still hampered by the muddy terrain. First World Puppet problems, who would have thought? And aside from that, Mumu just wouldn't stop being so overly vivacious. She was like a child whom just wandered into a candy store --but wait, lets add that this child was also ADHD-- So you get the idea. Every insect, animal, even freaking pollen seemed to be getting so much needed inspection. But nonetheless, that wasn't necessarily a bad trait. Even Kudaranai concurred. It just meant Mumu was rather insightful of her surroundings and had a strong eagerness to learn.

"Strawberry Head, for a moment I was thinking about you."

Mumu's ears suddenly twitched like a cat would and in an instance she appeared by Kudaranai's side with a goofy grin plastered across her face. "Thinking of me you say, Kuda-sempai?~"

Kudaranai's violet colored spheres known as eyes suddenly gazed down at Mumu, her expression seemingly remained the same without any particular emotion. While Mumu on the other hand returned a much more lustful gaze, admiring just how flawless Kudaranai's skin seemed, it was almost too perfect. Barbie perfect. Either ways, the woman finally spoke what concerned her.

"I was wondering whether the glass was half full or half empty. Balancing my pessimism of your current lackadaisical, ignorant and loud behaviorism in contrasts to your redeeming qualities such as your interest in learning, insight and ability to adapt..."

"And..........?"

"Well, added you are a pink head I shouldn't judge so harshly. Pink haired people tend to always be so illogical..."

The woman didn't even answer the question but what was more comical was that Kudaranai herself was the oddest of them all having multicolored hair since birth and guess what? She too had some pink in her! Them strands. But she would never accept it, she batted a blind eye to the embarrassing fact far worse than her demented past of crawling upon corpses of others.

Before they knew it, they were already before the premise known as Iwagakure. Those who entered would have seen, well... a messy haired woman dressed in a untidily sewn white doctor's lab coat, while Mumu... she was dressed like she usually was-- the writer was just too lazy to type out how Mumu was dressed so just check her mini profile. Think Lolita Goth.

"Any stoners here or do you all have the munchies?!"<i></i> Mumu shouted aloud which should have been enough to wake the sleeping bastards. But honestly, that joke... they had it coming.

[Marked]

[Requesting Entry]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

"Visitors....Guess i'll send a message to brother..."

Oyochi was perched high within one of the guardian statues of the entrance, his form seated upon the crest of the shield. "The Brothers" as they were called were a special symbol to him, one that he and his sibling used as their bonding place for when they simply needed to have brotherly talks about life and such. Removing a small scroll from within his belt pouch, Oyochi would unfold the parchment and place his palm onto the seal of the Yukata located within. Slithering around his waist would be a small but unique snake, one which was entirely covered in white scales making it an albino serpent. They were companions for more than one reason however now was simply not the time to discuss such relations as once the snake coiled around his palm, smoke would encase it. Moving his fingertips out from a single seal, his palm would roll up the scroll parchment before standing up fully. Sliding the scroll back into his pouch he would begin a descent down the side of the statue in collected leaps aided by his chakra. Landing with a light noise onto the earth below, his bare feet adjusted to the variation in the rock before he announced himself while walking calmly towards the duo.

"Someone with the proper authority will be here shortly to see to your passage."<i></i>

Oyochi placed his palms gently onto his waistline as obviously to the two present he was simply a youthful child and upon first impressions by appearance held no shinobi ranking since he wore no insignia of Iwagakure. While he observed both the two women, his glance momentarily focused at the gates as he could he sense his brother's chakra drawing near from within. This made his lips curve into a half-smirk before looking back at the two ladies. Unfortunately he was not hip to the words used by the pink haired girl else he would have chuckled, so for the most part he took it simply as a different sort of slang and attributed it to the girl potentially being an outsider.

"Academy Student..Oyochi..."<i></i>

He greeted the two as are resident of Iwagakure naturally would have, which was by placing their ranking before their name. Surnames did not hold merit to a proper greeting though he was positive these two did not have enough information about the culture here to know this. Anytime now he guessed that Souji would show his face...

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As much as the boy expressed himself as a mere student, his movements were uncannily precise and without much wasted effort. It took a trained eye to notice the makings of a warrior --not that Kudaranai was any expert but having been enlisted within the ranks of Kirigakure, she had seen her share of battles. But now she wondered, what did the boy see in them to have graced them so quickly, Possibly their lack of presence? The two definitely didn't seem all that dangerous. Kudaranai looked like any common doctor or scientist while Mumu... well, Mumu was Mumu. To be honest, Kudaranai didn't see much people dress like how Mumu does... But to wait for someone else to simply have them pass, that was rather inconvenient. Good thing none of them had a stake chucked into their spleen, else they would have bled out by now.

"Oyochi."

"I'm Kudaranai, and that over there is Strawberry Head.", Kudaranai was the first to speak. Her mentioning of Mumu being named Strawberry Head was actually convincing as each word lacked any alteration within the pitch of her voice, and her facial expressions lacked any particular form. It was almost as if she believed the girl's name was actually Strawberry Head.

"I'm actually Mumu, Kudaranai-sempai's love slave.", the pink hair quickly responded, lacking any shame to the comment. Chest buffed, eyes closed and self dignifying pose. Yep, quite proud.

"Oyochi, we are nothing more than doctors from overseas, Water Country to be precise, looking to learn of Iwagakure's customs and further broaden our understanding and knowledge of their healing practices. You would be surprised by how tight lipped you Iwagakurians can be, but then again, aren't all shinobi villages?" It was a rather amusing spin, though the true reason as to why they had chosen Iwagakure was through the process of elimination. Besides it was warm, something Mumu seemingly needed. It was almost as if Kudaranai had forgotten what it meant to be human so that condition wasn't even relevant to her reasoning. It was more to just get Mumu to pipe down on her whining.

"I wonder how long till our mystery official shall grace us....", the violet colored eyes of the woman then focused at the boy, "You know, we aren't bad people. You could always just let us in. No harm, no foul."<i></i> The woman was possibly being a bit too plucky there, but in the name of research, understanding people's moral compasses was one of her areas of research and expertise. Was this boy a naughty boy or was he a school boy who follows the rules to the T?

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Normally Souji would have been anywhere on time, but he was trying to make sure he wasnt hearing this wrong, in Arcadia at the time, deep within the crevasses of this country doing some homework on a certain pink haired woman. He had seen this snake before. The Yukata. The Albino. Opposite to Souji's Black scaled Cobra. 'Brother.' without hesitation he would drop everything he was doing making sure that his mind was prepared for the best and the worst. It was going to become apparent soon that Souji's little brother was becoming more open about things. Though it wouldnt stop Souji from murdering the Yukata Overseer. That was how things went in this family. And Souji wasnt about to have some ANBU looking after his brother leaning him into the ways of potentially acting out against the village. So with all that being said and the notions of Souji's mind declared, he'd wind up atop the cliffs of the Keep. He was watching... listening. DEfinitely foreigners. However, they intrigued him. 'More Pink hair?' shaking his head looking down at the duo and his younger brother. It would all seem too odd. His brother taking charge of something at the gates. From the feel of the chakra in the area... he could tell they were strong. If something happened to his brother he'd rampage. This was not a desired situation... but they didnt seem hostile.

So with that... he'd diminish himself in shadows. Dispersing like serpents down the side of the cliff he was perched on and slithering his way down to the left side of his brother... before gathering again like a snake pit twisting itself into a creation. Souji would appear in his attire, the Yukata clan symbol buried under his gloves but shown on his back and on the top of his collar. "This is what you called me for brother?", looking at the two without hi eyes gazing away from them mostly at the one with the gothic rainbow hair. She... seemed different. Felt kinda like Akari... but he could be wrong. He assumed he always was even when the facts where there.

"Wonder no longer miss... the Official... handling you is here.", answering her last question to his brother before finally looking to his younger sibling and resting a hand on his shoulder, "Děkuji bratře...", their native tongue however, it wasnt something hard to gather with the tone that he used it. Something like a Thanks, with the inflections given in the channeled cool tune he spoke in. "Now... what is it that I can help you ladies with? Entry~? Or something.... different~?" smirking a bit Souji would let that stand on air for a moment as he'd await the desired answers.

[Sorry for the wait.]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

These two were ordinarily strange, there was something serene about their persona and appearance that screamed normality however the chakra signatures he was sensing from them placed the hairs on his neck on edge. This was the first time he had encountered visitors from outside the village at the gates so while he was innately impressed at their difference from himself, his body was tensed at least until he felt his brother's chakra closing in. The boy's demeanor changed almost as he seemed to become increasingly more relaxed. He had a chance to observe the two females now with a level perspective and the more they engaged him with verbal communication the more his interest in them grew. This interest came solely because of the fact that they also seemingly sought information about the culture and medical specialization in Iwagakure.

"He's here..."</B></GLOW><i></i>

Before the girls would see it, Oyochi had already pinpointed his brother's moving chakra signature and politely pointed towards the side of the cliff where nothing but shadows and rock rested. He'd look at the two girls once again, the serpentine pattern of his eyes giving them a "look closely" stare as soon after a mass of shadows suddenly broke away independently and slithered it's way towards them. While this movement was being made, Oyochi would kneel slightly and place his palm to the ground only a few moments before his albino cobra unearthed itself from the soil and coiled calmly around his arms before wrapping itself across his waistline. He no longer looked towards the moving shadow but at the women once again, even when his brother's palm pressed against his shoulder.

<GLOW glow="black"><B>"Kdykoliv. Jsou zajímavé, po tom všem...." was his response to his sibling though the tone he used was one of a gentle nature. Even though they spoke their native language and the women would naturally not understand, the way the words were spoken between the two had the general feel of a normal conversation between family. His arms would cross over his chest while his pet snake adjusted itself by coiling around his torso and resting it's head upon the boy's other shoulder. It's forked tongue would extend outwards gently...

"My sensory capabilities are really getting better brother.", a calm side note that Oyochi wanted to vocalize to his older sibling about his progress. During this time though if Souji (and these two lovely ladies) chose to notice it, Oyochi's own shadow had been fluidly moving on its own, whether by his own doing or simply by a passive sense.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths

To believe something as simple as blinking one's eyes became something so much like a chore. It was something that should be as natural as breathing, but when it came to a being as herself, it was nothing but a wasted action. But to be amongst humans, one had to behave like one. Something they can familiarize with --or so she believed from the teachings from history, as people's stigma of the unknown and questionable continue to repeat itself. A creepy grin soon peeled to the woman's lips baring her shark like teeth. She couldn't believe how much a simple meet upon two people flooded her mind of so many possibilities and theories. This is why she needed to be amongst people if she wanted to understand people.

But despite having a rather interesting discussion amongst herself within her own little world known as her thoughts, the tongue of the two, whether it was the countries dialect or amongst their kin, intrigued the woman's curiosity. Definitely different, but it was no surprise that each country would have its own dialect, just like how the Water Country had Mizugo as its own. There was also something about these people and snakes, be it the slithering serpentine around the boy's torso or the other's materialization from a mass of snakes. It could also be a mere 'gut feeling', but even the man's composure had a rather cold, calculating feel. Almost as if she too was being analyzed. Well, it seems these two already had so much in common.

Then Mumu suddenly chimed in breaking the tension.

"To believe the younger one was such a cutey and now we are graced with the stallion amongst them. Kudaranai-sempai, see I told you it was a good idea to come here." Mumu then licked her lips as any hungry predator would before pouncing on their intended prey.

"Ignore Strawberry head there, she's an apprentice of mine. Well- more like a stray dog I have saved when I think of it-"

"Kudaranai-sempai, stop ignoring your feelings for me!"

The violet colored eyes of the woman then returned to black coated fellow, simply ignoring the whining banter. "Entry would be favorable. From there, I think we can get around ourselves unless you have other 'kinds' of services you can possibly offer two ladies as ourselves?"<i></i> Was this an attempt at flirting? Not at all considering Kudaranai was horrible at that concept. She just believed there was something more to the man's comments. Possibly something beneficial for her research.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well then werent they frisky? Souji would smirk at the words... there was alot of things going on through his head but maybe they would be of use to him and the village... not in a sense of 'use' but something endearing. There had to be something he could give them. There was a special seal that Souji was working on... linked to his seal for expanding the mind, however, he wasnt sure how smart they were. The pink haired female seemed to be a bit of a ditz, the gothic rainbow chick seemed to have hr marbles relatively in the same playground. So that was his focus. She was the one in charge anyways... "*cough* what I have to offer is nothing of that sort... but do you both have proper identification?", he'd start there first. Not wanting to let them get the wrong impression. He was the 'Not available' type. Not right now. Maybe later down the line. But certainly not now.

"My offer is something I will give once I have you both squared away and hopefully in our glorious village.", there wasnt much else to say aside from that. Once they were in and if they were legit. He'd make staying here worthwhile. Hopefully. Again, nothing... flirtatious but general information and company should honestly do.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Proper Identification?

Mumu's eyes rolled for a second.

"Yahhhhhh like we would have enough time to prance back for passports while our country was being ravaged by an ice storm. The place is at subzero and I'm not talking about that guy from that game. We are lucky to even have clothes on our backs."

Funny enough, Mumu was making sense as the ice storm was so unexpected and sudden, really nobody had means to really prepare themselves for what was to come. Even the so called meteorologists of the time didn't see it coming. Well, she couldn't be too harsh on them having to play dual roles as weathermen and shinobi, one could only half ass their work. Which could be said true for her own research as well, but thankfully the demise of that island granted her vast amount of free time that really the mere thought actually lightened her mood.

"It's as Mumu says. We are from the Water Country, not sure if you have been there before but it's not exactly an island paradise as most people believe. It's now covered in ice, a wasteland deemed to be uninhabitable for human life." A sudden creepy grin suddenly peeled to the woman's lips, and her hand rested ever so gently unto her chin as any philosopher would. "But people are still there... people who were once law abiding citizens... now struggling... dying... feasting off each other as rabid animals would. Decency and civil rights no longer a word of meaning, purely succumbed to the rules of the wild. Devolving to the man's most purest form."

A chuckle soon escaped her lips before returning her lifeless gaze at Souji and the young boy. "I apologize, I do happen to articulate my thoughts too often. But if you are looking for legal documents that acknowledges us, that is something we do not have. You would just have to trust our word and bet on what you see before you."<i></i> The woman spoke casually without any hint of deceit. Clearly she was speaking honestly and was quite serious on her last statement, as the choice of their admittance was solely on his shoulders...

For the good and the bad.

[Marked]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding he would much agree, his brother had gorwn awfully quiet, but... then again why was that different from normal? Souji looked to the young women and smirked a bit before speaking on the subjects of Water which had now been dubbed Snow Country in his mind. "Well, we've had refugees that have come through here... May I ask two questions about the acts of your having to leave for clarification before you enter?", it wasnt like they had a choice anyways. They werent going to enter until he had answers from them. Kudaranai's answers would do. So without further adieu, "Firstly, Do you recall the name of yout last Leader? Be it a Kage, or a Sennin. I need a name of the person who was last in charge of affairs in your country." nodding he'd lift his hand up and throw up a peace sign... or Two fingers which ever you wanted to take it as.

"And two, Do you and will you allow yourself to be governed by the Law of Iwagakure while staying here?", his eyes blinked and shimmered a bit before they settled back into their oceanic blue hues. There was no chakra shift just a need for the truth to be taken into consideration. He needed to know anything and everything about these people that came out of Mist and Leaf. They seemed to even bring their prisoners here... Thinking of the 'Dragon Crew' and shaking his head. "So ladies~ what'll it be?"

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(OOC: Sorry for these long waits. Works been overly exhausting this week since I was practically the only tech working this week. Mental Exhaustion is actually worse than physical exhaustion xD.)

The woman pondered for a moment on the first question. It's not that she didn't know what he was asking about --though she probably looked hella guilty but she didn't necessarily care who was in power at the time, much less to remember the names of the oh so many leaders that got into power in the span of a few months. So the woman simply listed them, hoping one would be right.

"Eh-- Taro, Hoshikata, Yojimbo, Masa....One of those names was probably the last Head... I mean, there was so many changes in the span of a few months while the Water Country was still intact that I didn't care to bother remembering." Her eyes then shifted to Mumu, perhaps hoping the pinked haired apprentice would have a better memory in concerns to politics.

"Nope. I don't remember.", the pink haired woman merely remarked with a innocent grin plastered across her face.

"This girl... is .... hopeless....", were merely the words uttered under Kudaranai's breath. Not surprised she wouldn't know anything. I mean, at least Kudaranai remembered some names but Mumu upright knew nothing. What the hell was she doing with her time?! Especially when we just met Hoshikata like a month ago?

"Wait-- Yes, I remember that Masa name", she later chimed in. "I remembered hearing some woman who claimed to be our Mizukage helping out refugees. I also heard she wasn't the prettiest woman to lay eyes on either. But you know what people say~" Of course Mumu's negative latter comments was merely her own twist on things. Nonsensical banter. Sometimes you wondered what Kudaranai was doing within these moments.

"Yes, we will allow ourselves to be governed by Iwagakure while staying here", the woman merely complied --but mostly to have this session over and done with. Lying was a skill every human possessed regardless of their alleged benevolence and loyalty, so why not utilize it? Besides, she needed to get to work, there was much Science to be done.~

[Marked]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Amazing. He got exactly what he needed, Souji's tense demeanor would drop a bit before looking at the women in the eyes and bowing his head, "Thank you for simply cooperating. While you are here you will be able to lodge at the clan housing district. The Yukata Clan has a small house that you may stay in so thay I may keep... a close eye on you both.", smirking he'd return to his upright standing position. "Merely for research though, I've been studying the Kirigakurians a bit... You all dont seem half bad. Some are sketchy, but thats just like every country I'd assume.", nodding he'd look into Kudaranai's eyes more so now.

"Also, while you are governed by us... You have our protection. If you are ever in trouble, call for the name 'Shadow' and I'll be right over to difuse and handle the situation... hopefully it wont need Sennin or Kage intervention, but I'll do my best.... Right?", nodding he'd turn to his little brother, "Meet me at the house.", and with that he'd tap his headset, "Reporting in from Titan's Keep. The Guardian of Shadows is allowing Two Kirigakurian Refugees into the Village. The names of Kudaranai and Mumu. They will be staying near the Yukata Family Complex.", releasing the headset he'd look back to them both and would motion for them to come in behind him. "You're free to travel within our country as you please... however, there are a few places you may need to be wary of.", nodding he would continue speaking to them about the certain complexes they would need to steer clear of. The Hole. Cage of Rubies. Etc.

[Allowing Entry]
[Topic Left]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(OOC: Some serious lag xD. Sorry for the wait to anyone waiting.)

A sudden grin surfaced to the woman's lips and there was no particular reason as to why. It was just on impulse perhaps drawing that she had her own devious ploys to play or just maybe it was just an innocent grin to the young man who accepted her lies. All she could think of was how convenient it was to be from a post apocalyptic region. The perfect alibi. She also played upon the perception of the wounded animal. It was just within his nature... her nature... everyone's nature. People just have a natural desire in wanting to help those who are wounded. But as to why they choose to do so or how they choose to save someone can be completely different. Saving can come in the form of having someone's throat slit or subjected to strenuous... torture, forced to assimilate into their society and practices.

But now that introductions and entry was all well and done, she needed a place to uncover the tools of her trade. How so she missed them.... the glimmering sparkle as they shun to the light, the sound as they effortlessly sliced and minced through flesh. The crimson rose that splattered and dribbled from her specimen painting the ground.

"Let's find somewhere.... to rest, Mumu.", she simply commented to Mumu with a short glimpse before heading her way inside.

It suddenly became so silent that all Kudaranai could hear was her footsteps trampling across the rocky terrain. Each step beating akin to someone's heartbeat. A heartbeat of someone so cold and unfeeling. The beat of a mechanical monster living amongst fleshy beings. She didn't even recognize if Mumu had said a word or whether or not she was following behind. Her mind was far too preoccupied of her research....

And thoughts of gathering materials....

Alive ones.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Time is of essence.

[Marked]

[Entered Iwagakure with Kudaranai and Mumu / Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back