Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Not my Cup of Tea [private]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi was wandering through the village with his good friend, Mizu. He was tiny otter, under four feet with big bulgy brown and shiny eyes. He had light blue coat of thick fur that would almost absorb water. Him being so young and small, he still had a waddle in his walk as he moved beside the teenage chuunin. Hoshi shrugged his cloak onto his shoulders for a better fit. Underneath he wore a chuunin vest and chain mail under. Mizu and himself were taking a walk to find materials to sharpen their blade for training.

Mizu Appearance:
oshawott-ashs-pokemon-86.5.jpg

Mizu: "Hey! Hoshi-Kun, that looks like a nice shop!"

"Huh? Oh, right."

As he turned to face the shop and make his way over he was bombarded by a family of little girls. They were screaming and jumping at the marine mammal contract companion. Hoshi rolled his eyes to left and gave out an extended sigh while rubbing the back of his head. It wasn't like Mizu asked for attention, but he sure received it all the time, it wasn't unanimous. Mizu smiled widely and interacted with the girls like any other cute animal would, encouraging their fan girl attitude.

"Mizu, I'll leave it to you out here. I'll stop by the shop to see what they have."

Random girl: "No! You guys perform for us now!"

"Perform? Perform what?"

Random girl: "Dancing of course!!! Our family is trying to save for our younger brothers training camp, to be a ninja like you sir!"

Mizu: "Uh, he doesn't dance..."

"Yeah what he said, I'm a Shinobi, I uh, have a lot better, more uh, important... things to do... right Mizu?"

Mizu: "Don't be a wuss. They are people, they need help, aren't you for the people Hoshi-Kun?"

Hoshi's eyes grew large and watered up, hands in front of his face waving away the notion frantically. He stuttered as he spoke and tried to laugh off the awkward gesture to entertain the masses for coin. Eventually he hung his head defeated at Mizu's statement. The tattoo of his guild visibly seen by all who would take notice as he did.

"Fine you guys wins..."

Random girl: "Okay! But you have to wear our family traditional clothing! It makes people laugh and they always give! We are too tired, and haven't made our quota yet... mom and dad will be ups-"

"It's fine, I'll do this for a time, but only for a bit."

Hoshi and Mizu donned tiaras and tutu's and began dancing. The people of the town seen Hoshi, most of who were familiar with and shouted his name for others to gather and see. His face turned cherry red while Mizu enjoyed a long and hard laugh. The girls would cheer him on as a big crowd developed clapping, cheering, and tipping the duo plentifully.

[topic entered, and embarrassed.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sighing off into the distance, a female walked slowly around the village, her blue tunic and her garbs indicated that she was pretty much a shinobi, but in reality, she was only a genin… maybe them hospital visits don’t help, but apart from that, she seemed completely fine.

Her name was Minako, Fujiwara Minako to be exact, and while she doesn’t like to make herself known to the community, she has to step up her game somehow, even if… she was a bit too lazy to do so for the moment. She just wanted to let whatever's gonna hit her, hit her, and then enjoy stuff while she was at it, and while she is a bit of a risk taker, she couldn’t really take risks if nothing was allowing her to take such drastic measures in the first place… just the way life is.

Suddenly, the female heard some noise in the distance. Was it a celebration, or something?? Whatever it was, it was attracting her attention for some time. It finally grasped her curiosity to the point that the female had to walk towards the source of the noises that used to be in the distance. The noises getting louder as she walked towards whatever it was.

“How… strange.”

What she was seeing was indeed very strange, there was a crowd that was for sure, but the crowd and cheering and clapping along because of what was going on. It appeared to be an animal and a male, and while she wasn’t sure for the animal, she was pretty sure that the male was crossdressing, considering you don’t usually see males everyday, dancing around in a tutu and a tiara.

While Minako didn’t exactly cheer along with them, it was most certainly interesting. Crossing her arms on her chest, she kept a close eye on the duo, entertained but not cheering on, cheering required her to do stuff, she couldn’t be bothered to do that kind of stuff.​

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The charade continued while Mizu and Hoshi danced, interacted with each other and sang. All the while, the jar for donations was beginning to fill up and the less fortunate family of girls' faces lit up like candles in the night. The villagers seemed happy, one for the fact they could tease young Hoshi for doing something so ridiculous, two because they knew how kind hearted the boy was when it came to people.

Just at the moment when crowd was bustling a withering shadow emerged from the pathway of two vendors side by side. Hoshi was aware from the jump, though he would outwardly display the opposite. The shadow sifted through the crowds of people, a perpetrator utilizing ninjutsu to pick pocket the masses as it crept to the middle and snatched a hefty handful from the donation pile.

A long while ago, while dancing if one would notice, Hoshi was performing one handed seals until completion. A slight studder in his movement, though to the untrained eye would seem like nothing, Hoshi had cast the stunt double jutsu. By doing so, he switched positions with a clone while hiding himself in the same veil of darkness that was fleeting like the breeze. At some point someone reached into their pockets for coins they knew they had to offer more and came up empty handed. It began to happen all over as people grew frustrated quickly, the situation escalating to rambles and roars of upset citizens screaming out a mockery of bad words.

The shadows would have met away from the crowd, clashing and continually moving until the two clashed one last time atop the roof of a major building in clear view. Mizu would try to deter the crowd's anger and frustration.

Mizu: "Hey, hey it's okay! I'm sure we can find out what happened! Right Hoshi?"

Just as Mizu the fun sized otter looked over to Hoshi's clone with worried eyes the clone dispersed in clouds. The shadows atop the roof top revealed themselves to find Hoshi and a thief squaring up against each other. Mizu jumped up at the cloud in fright and then looked around, he located the two and pointed them out.

Mizu: "Hoshi kuuuuun! Do you need help?!"

"Nonsense Mizu! Watch closely.."

Thief: "Didn't expect a little brat to be a hyuuga! I'll split the wages wit ya huh? How about it, I don't wanna hurt ya kid."

"Heh... You know my style, I've proved you lost already."

For those watching, the citizens at least, but to Mizu and Minako they could probably see. Hoshi was still for a second before flickering in a shadow's wake, reappearing some feet behind the thief with all belongings in hand, and the thief frozen. Hoshi would be still for a slight moment, descended upon one knee, face to his feet which was the roof top. The thief was even more still, grunting and holding his breath, when he attempted to take a step for escape is when he flinched. Hoshi jumped from the ceiling top, upon landing he was rushed by Mizu. He handed over the goods and Mizu began to disperse everyone's belongings, meanwhile the thief screeched like a broken brake on a train spewing a decent amount of crimson life fluid. His body hit the roof top with a thud and began to roll off the side where would he collapse onto the floor and surely hurt himself some more.

Hoshi took notice as he body rolled off the building, his bandages wrapped around his forearms would seemingly come to life and extend toward the thief, wrapping him up like a spider with its web. Hoshi wrapped his forearms around the bandage one time and gave a tug, pulling the thief to him quickly then wearing him like a backpack.

Mizu: "Cool! You made it look so easy!"

"Ugh, Mizu, you act like you're not related Misuto and the others, who have done way more acts of renown. Well, we are done here right? We should get going, turn this guy in. Although, I'm not all for the paperwork, I'll hand him off to someone else. They can take credit."

Mizu: "Isn't that, kind of, lazy of you Hoshi-Kin?"

"Don't worry about it. Hey, who is that? I've never seen them around?"

Hoshi drew attention to the girl who had similar attire of a Shinobi. His face then turned beet red at the thought that she may have seen him in the tutu. Steam escaped his nose at a high rate as he rubbed the back of his head vigorously and then shook it from left to right. A snap of his left finger and a small awkward chuckle.

Mizu: "Dude... what is that? What's wrong with you?"

"Mizu... not now."

Hoshi rubbed the bridge of his nose. He then clicked the button on his ear piece and communicated a message to some other ranks in the vicinity to handle the thief. He then made his way over to the girl and started to introduce himself. Mizu looked at the thief he left who was bound from nose to toe, yelling mumbled curse words that are inaudible. He struggled and wiggled as Mizu watched with wide eyes and slowly edged away from. He ran over to Hoshi.

"Hey! I haven't seen you around here, I'm-"

Mizu: "HI! I'M MIZU! This is my friend and master, Shouyu!"

Hoshi was reaching a hand out to greet her before he was interrupted by Mizu and he froze. He was shivering from embarrassment as he turned beet red again, his eyes rounded to full circle began leaking tears like Waterfall. Some moments later he composed himself and bowed to the girl after he was introduced by his summon.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako wasn’t really sure what to do, everything seemed to happen rather too quickly for the young woman’s taste. First of all, something instantly didn’t really feel right. It was as if she was watching a pop-out book, while they were performing, they seemed to suddenly not take it so embarrassingly anymore. However, she quickly noted that something was indeed happening, although Minako couldn’t quite hold out or understand. That was probably because she couldn’t be bothered to understand what she saw, or because she was blonde, being blonde happens to be a decent excuse in many things nowadays.

The next thing that happened, was that very same guy walked over to her along with her pet. The two seemed to be rather excited to meet up with her, if anything. It seemed to be a rather awkward encounter, the man was about to introduce himself when that pet of his decided to interrupt the poor guy and introduce them both instead. It was… rather weird… But Minako decided to roll with it just for the sake of it.

“Hello.” Minako smiled softly, even though the smile couldn’t be seen underneath her blue mask. “It is a pleasure to meet you both, my name is Minako! Buuuut, you both can call me Mina. Just because it might be easier for you both.”

Crossing her arms, she tilted her head as he bowed down. Why was he bowing down to her?? He didn’t really need to, she didn’t understand.

“You don’t have to bow down to me, you know.” Minako stated as she looked like she was swatting flies, which, she actually wasn’t. “Although I appreciate the gesture.”

Speaking to two strangers was completely weird, but if this was the way to make friends, then so be it.​

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She introduced herself as Minako. It was an unfamiliar name, but she was clearly dressed as a Shinobi right? Hoshi’s eye brow rose as she insisted to be called Mina. Well heck, if she gave out nickname he could only assume she was friendly. He smiled and nodded, he always bowed to new people just out of respect.

“Sorry, it’s habit, as a Shinobi I guess.”

Hoshi brushed the back of his right hand against his chin and charismatically smirked. He looked down to Mizu who was lost in thought looking into the crowd. Hoshi then added into this previous statement.

“Are you also a Shinobi by any chance?”

His inquiry was only because he was looking to form a team for a certain mission. If she had any unique abilities of use for that mission, he’d ask to recruit her in a quick second. But Hoshi stood with his hands at his side awaiting her answer.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back