Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Not so boring babysitting!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The golden sun had begun to set on this shining evening, the warm breeze filling the atmosphere with a pleasant aura, birds were singing, flowers were blooming... on days like these... These kids needed a babysitter. Unfortunately Takumi wouldn't be able to spend this lovely day with her beloved children, her husband was still working tirelessly as a respected bartender, some shinobi would practically drink themselves to death after a hard day of work. And the Nara mother as a chuunin had a mission to attend to, a highly suspicious suspect of a classified case had been seen attempting to make his way towards the academy, so she was summoned to put her shadowy grasps to good use. However she couldn't live her little ones alone and their was only one genin who had absolutely nothing else to do with his time!

Tamaki opening the door to see the young baker would instantaneously allow him in to her house with a smile and a wave as she sincerely would say "I can't thank you enough for arriving here! I understand you must be very busy so thank you for taking the time out of your day!" Leading him further indoors she would call all three of her children, "Manami, Mayumi, Megumi! The babysitter is here come say hello! Okay so Hayashi I've put all the ingredients out for their dinner just remember, Manami can eat anything, Mayumi is a vegetarian and Megumi is a pescatarian! Oh also! Manami being the youngest goes to bed at 8pm, Mayumi goes to bed at 9pm and Megumi has been feeling a bit sick lately so try encourage her to also go to bed at 9pm! If any of them are ill there should be some medicine in the draws.... I think. I'll hopefully be back for 11pm! If there is an emergency you can always call me on the headset."

3 pairs of footsteps could be heard erratically making their way down the stairs as Tamaki would wave her goodbyes and calmly head out the door. Swiftly closing it behind her as she hastily made her way towards the academy, her three children would waste no time in already causing havoc as the smallest could be seen about to fall straight on to the floor practically flying off of the stairs. A screech piercing the air as she was moments away from hitting the floor and summoning a wave of tears.

Pankesu Hayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hayashi did in fact have something to do that evening but his jigsaw puzzle would still be there when he got back home, anyway he needed some way to earn some extra money to help compensate for the latest 'damages' to Pankesus Pastry. Plus, he had a troublesome little sister at home already so he felt as prepared as one could feel to do some babysitting. Hayashi arrived at the house carrying a basket of bread rolls. "Its no problem ma'am" He said politely as he stepped into the house, "mmmmhh mmmhh" he hummed, taking a mental note of each of the children's requirements, "you wont have to worry about a thing ma'am". Hayashi smiled confidently at Tamaki as she closed the door and went off to her mission, the door closed with a light thump and things almost immediately went to pot.

In front of him, halfway up the stairs were three children who looked back at him inquisitively. The youngest, Manami, was around 6 and was holding the hand of her older sister, Megumi. She had brown hair and eyes with a mischievous smile plastered across her face and before Hayashi could get a good look at the other two children, she had dove off of the stairs. Whether this was some kind of test of character for Hayashi or just plain old childish stupidity remained to be seen, but Hayashi had to act fast! Dropping the basket of bread on the floor and hurriedly diving to the floor reaching out and catching the child. Shocked by Manami's seeming lack of sense of self preservation, he sat up and stated "I'm going to have to keep a close eye on you, I just know it" before setting the girl down safely on the floor, standing up and reaching for his basket of bread to carry into the kitchen.

WC: 309

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Giggling and smiling the little girl was safely caught she'd begin to run around the living room throwing a pink ball covered in glitter with the silhouette of a princess residing on the surface. Mayumi the middle child would intently stare at Hayashi her gaze resting on him at almost all times with a small sparkle in her eyes and a slight blush, slowly making her way down the stairs she would almost stalk him watching from afar no matter what he would do. Megumi held a tissue in front of her nose her sickly face held a slight hint of green across her cheeks, small intervals between each small peep of a sneeze. Tugging on Hayashi's shirt as she looked up at him with a groan she would pester him "Ugly girlll Im huuunngrryyyyy. Wheres the fooooood. I miss mum why did she leave us with you." Not even giving him a chance to respond she would storm off back upstairs slamming her door shut.

As if on queue Manami would energetically toss the ball at Hayashi with a childish vigour as she'd spout almost proudly "Hey Ma'am! When are you and Mayumi getting married! Can I come to the wedding pleaseeeeee." Mayumi with blitzing speed pushed over Manami in a fit of rage and anger, having a tantrum as she'd scream and cry "WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT! YOU... YOU... WAAAAAAAHHH" She'd fall to the floor as she kicked her legs and began slapping her hands on the ground whilst she whined as her younger sister had scraped her knee. Manami joining her sister as tears began to fill her eyes before streaming straight down as she'd bawl, clutching her leg as she rocked back and forth on the ground.

Pankesu Hayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The ball lightly bounced off of Hayashi's exasperated face and rolled across the floor back towards the girl who had now begun to cry. He knelt down as to be face to face with the girls and spoke softly "Im sorry, we havnt been properly introduced and i didnt mean to upset you. My name is Hayashi, im not going to be marrying anyone here". He reached an empathetic hand to Mayumi and helped her from off of the floor before quickly moving over to Manami to attend to her grazed knee, dabbing the area with a wet towel before casting "medical jutsu: Mystical Hand", giving the girl a quick hug and leading them both to the kitchen to sit down for their upcoming meals.

Hayashi powered on, keen to tackle the largest problems first, he went about making each of the girls dinners, A vegetarian dish for Mayumi, a pescatarian dish for Megumi and an 'anything' dish for Manami. Each completed with a lightly buttered bread roll on the side. He placed Manami's and Mayumi's dishes in front of them, hopefully, he thought, this will distract them long enough to buy him sometime to see to Megumi, who was still shut up in her room. "Ill be back in just a second okay? i just need to check on your sister." He reassured the girls before swiftly climbing the stairs and locating the room where Megumi was hauled up in. He gently knocked on the door and asked to come inside, and interpreting a loud sneeze as a yes, he opened the door, she was lying on her bed with a handkerchief clasped in her hands, her eyes watery and bloodshot. "im sorry if i upset you I didnt mean to, you mum will be back soon, she is just out to run an errand, i have made food for you downstairs and your mother told me about medicine to give to you" He spoke reassuringly to the girl who had clearly been going through a lot what with her mum going out and having a terrible cold. She slunk past Hayashi and down the stairs at the promise of food whilst he found the aforementioned medicine in the bathrooms drawers.

All three of the girls sat and ate their meals and Megumi took the medicine to relieve her symptoms. As they ate they talked and the girls seemed to warm towards Hayashi's presence, even if they never quite believed that he was in fact a man, "Look, guys can have long hair too! I dont look that girly", he pleaded in vain. By the time the girls had finished it was late, Hayashi checked to clock to see it read 9:30! "ahhhhh, ive been a bit naughty and let you stay up a bit longer than i should have, lets just keep this between us" He said cheekily as he ushered the girls to their beds, got them each a glass of water and carried out any of their other 'demands'.

Now all He had to do was kill a couple of hours and he knew just where to start... The leftover bread from earlier didnt last very long against his ravenous onslaught.

[Topic Left]

WC: 530

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As the time would fly by eventually the clock would strike 10 as a rapid knock on the door could be heard, a shadowy figure being outside, upon closer inspection it was clearly Tamaki who had just arrived. A worrisome expression on her face as she was held each of her arms in anticipation, she opened the door with her own key barely waiting a second before busting right through. "Hello! I'm home! We finished early!" Hastily making her way in to the living room she could see Hayashi devouring the bread which he had brought, "Did the girls fall asleep? Is everything okay? Nothing went wrong right?" She would take a quick look around the bottom level just to make sure that everything was in order, moments before heading straight to each of her little girl's rooms. Each and every one of them was sound asleep with gentle smiles on their faces.

With a warm wide smile she'd slowly make her way downstairs before hugging Hayashi "Thank you for taking care of my girls! I'll make sure your efforts are heard of. Here take some extra cash as compensation! If I ever need a babysitter again i'll be sure to let you know!" Waving her goodbyes she'd happily say farewell to the blond genin before getting some well deserved rest herself. A peaceful moonlight would shine over their house and the rest of Konoha.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back