Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Not Teacher's Pet [S-Rank SSM]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Are you sure this is a good idea?” the lady with Kamaru asked looking around as they entered the Head Master’s office.

Kamaru shrugged, ”I talked to some people from Leaf that were looking for work and had them install the system, I don’t think it’s been really used or tested yet. I can apologize later.” Kamaru stated trying to justify what he was doing.

Where’d you get a key though?” she added after nodding. Kamaru smirked and shrugged coyly before flipping the switch and clearing his throat as he sat in the Head Master’s chair.

”Test test, is this working? Excellent. Good evening faculty and students still in the area. I’m thinking of holding detention tomorrow for a few students. Since I’m debating on being the new advisor for the Free Running Club after school I figure I should get in some practice. So if I catch you be ready for detention if you come within 100 meters of…Chigo? That’s his name? Huh. If you come within the distance stated of this man I will more than likely catch you. Chigo just so you know I’ll be looking for you. Don’t run from me, if I have to chase you I’m going to mess you up. That’s all, enjoy your evening.” Kamaru explained his face growing darker with the threat.

”Did you really have to add the last part?”[b/] she asked eyeing the man.

”I think everyone is entitled to enjoy their evenings…besides what kind of streetname is ‘Chigo’.” Kamaru explained before standing and buttoning his jacket.

”Ms Higa. Lock up when you leave please.” he said with a slight bow before disappearing.

Kamaru looked around from the rooftop and nodded, out of the twelve or so many he was on the lookout for besides the guy he needed to find he saw about seven or eight of them sprinting towards the Barracks in the Spartan Quarter heading across the Proving Grounds. It would be smart to lead this Chigo off school grounds to beat him or kill the man if you were a disgruntled student. If Kamaru stayed only on the Academy grounds that is and his jurisdiction ended there as he jumped down dashing off in the direction of the students. The first one he found turned as Kamaru put a hand on his shoulder, when the boy felt the pressure he looked up to see Kamaru doing a hand stand on his shoulder as he slowed his pace.

”Look I wasn’t, I was j-“ began looking up at a smiling Kamaru whose eyes thin slits.

”I’ve memorized your face… detention.” Kamaru explained over his shoulder already moving past the youth in his path towards his hopefully living target while the boy slowed to a job and stopped.

Kamaru continued this finding the students were older and more skilled it seemed the closer he got. In trying to throw him off or evading him. He had narrowed the chasing crew down to about three teenage boys now and for the most part he just watched. The man running wasn’t a fighter but he seemed pretty good at getting away. Probably getting killed and losing his life were optimum motivators.

When Chigo was finally cornered he started pleading with the two that had caught up to him for his life when they neared him.

”Okay you’ve had enough, the short speech version is blah blah blah detention” Kamaru explained clapping his hands.

”This isn’t on Academy property and it doesn’t concern you.” one of the two said almost spitting it the other starting to move forward, ”Yeah, my dad’s a Jounin, his has special status with tenure. We don’t need some scrub teacher telling us about what we can and can’t do off of the Academy grounds.” the other said in a mocking tone pulling a dagger.

Kamaru clucked his tongue putting on gloves, ”I can if they work for me…” Kamaru stated his chakra unleashing a kinetic wave from his body. The two stopped in their tracks and turned looking around for the vanishing act Kamaru had just performed, partially hidden in the shadows he smiled. ”Unless you’d prefer to have this conversation between us and your parents…Nothing like asking parents why their kids are trying to murder people in the streets to the Main Branch Sennin.” Kamaru teased his voice bringing levy and tension to the encounter.

Between the possible bluff and the idea Kamaru was legit the two had doubts as Kamaru’s fist caught fire as he took on a stance to fight.

”You wouldn’t hit a kid would you?” one asked nervously.

Kamaru nodded confirming it with a smile. As he dashed at the two they fell over backwards before they took off. Not even pausing by the two he moved towards his actual target punching him in the lower back as he was trying to jump a fence while the trio had been having a discussion. As he flailed and collapsed Kamaru eventually got him back on his feet to start asking question, ”Your name?” Kamaru asked bluntly.

”Tsu-tsu-tsu-Tsutsumida Fumihiko.” the man explained breathing very shallow do to the punch.

”That many Tsu’s? I see why you go with Chigo, although it’s an odd name” Kamaru asked raising an eye brow.

The man extended two fingers his arm down along his side the pain finally was hitting the man full boar now from the punch to the kidneys. Kamaru grunted. When Fumihiko’s eyes went wild and he tried to move away from Kamaru it made the him sigh wondering if he had hit him hard enough until he saw something flash past him up the wall and in front of the escaping faulty salesman.

”Oh-“ Fumihiko stared before he was head over heels in the air falling to the ground in a pile. Kamaru was pretty sure he saw and heard at least four teeth clatter to the ground.

”Miss if you could ju-“ Kamaru explained before the woman leaped towards him her leg blurring like a whip as her foot connected with the side of Kamaru’s head not cocking it from the impact ninety degrees but a full 180.

”Shaddup! You talk too much!” she countered realizing something was off. The sound of something catching fire had her reacting plus her foot passing through Kamaru’s head coved in mud was a tip off. With her in range when the seal cooked off and exploded with her standing by the fake Kamaru before the ground erupted in fire in a chain reaction of techniques set up. Exhaling out from her mouth as she scanned the area smoke trailed her eyes scanning for a target to focus on. She was battered a bit but it didn’t seem to affect her much.

”That was four and a half words… and you sure don’t seem to talk like a lady.” Kamaru explained from a distance away.

Kamaru danced out of the way of lighting curving towards him and past. His eyes widened as he realized it since it was a tactic he had used before moving head long towards the woman. Rushing in and changing styles. A feint superman punch was blocked although it never came as he slide around her lightening crackling down to were he was next to her. She sucked his tongue as she lay into Kamaru. If he had to describe it her attacks were heavy. Constantly buffering himself around her annoyed her and taking quiet cheap light jabs over anything big and flashy. It mostly just aggravated her it seemed as time moved off. It went from a street brawl to a fight between shinobi to a war of attrition.

”Stand still and fight like a man!” she roared finally.

”I’m not standing still to get hit that’s not being a man that’s being stupid. Besides why don’t you talk or fight like a lady.” shot back between countering attacks.

Her next comment surprised Kamaru completely, ”Hoooome wreckeeeeer” she roared wildly as her hair danced in the violent electrical charge she displaced into the area.

”Eeeh?!?!?” was all Kamaru could mention as she raged his breathing unsteady.

”To sneak into the Young Masters room and… You vile creature.” she spat.

”Hey I just snuck into the place to pop him once good… then I shaved his head…” Kamaru explained impishly, he had left that out of the report before.

The woman came at him full force Kamaru taking on the defensive. She was blinded with rage and didn’t notice. Eventually it started to set in, the blurry eyes, the shortness of breath, the nausea.

”You vile…” she eventually stammered with labored breath, she wavered finally.

”I got to admit lady, you’re tough. I’m tired from whittling you down.” Kamaru shot back, covered in sweat he sighed as she finally collapsed and shook Chigo awake.

As the man came to he saw the second attacker unconscious. Kamaru leaned in over his chest, ”Didn’t I tell you I’d mess you up if you ran from me?” Kamaru explained smiling. Around the area the sound of a man screaming could be heard. With an unconscious Chigo in tow Kamaru went to find a barber to borrow something from…

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back