Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Notice of things to come [ Messenger Bird ]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Several little birds flapped their wings, reaching their destination as finally desired.

Attached to the feet of one of them was a small notes. The note was requested to go to "Tsuchikage or other Leadership" and was sealed by a simple seal from Kumogakure giving no indication of who it was sent by or their station. Only upon reading the document would the sender be known, and contents able to be read.

The letter was short, and to the point. Reflecting the way that its writer liked to deal with matters.
To Whom This May Concern,

I will first introduce myself as Akira Saito, I am a Sennin of Cloud and friend of our former Raikage Hayata Shin. It was my belief that Shin had been in contact with someone named Kamaru in Stone to do with the retrieval of a fallen Cloud shinobi in your village who went by the name of Yukiko Ayumi. I will not pretend to know the circumstances surrounding her death but would appreciate that the body be returned to us in good faith.

A team of shinobi will visit your doors over the coming weeks requesting this return. I trust you will treat our shinobi the way you would like your shinobi treated by Cloud should this have been the other way around.

With the team will be a pair of diplomats who I hope might repair the damage done to the bonds between our villages.

Kind regards,

Akira Saito

No reply was needed, unless of course it were to tell them not to send the shinobi at all, but it seemed that they simply would be coming.

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”A bird?” Akechi mused, slowly closing one of his many medical journals from the library of his villa. There were several birds, but one had something attached its foot as swooped in and dropped its package. It was a letter, addressed to the “Tsuchikage or other leadership,” and it included a seal from Kumogakure. ”Curiosity killed the cat,” he commented before opening the letter and reading it anyways.

”So they want a body, and they want to restore diplomatic relations with us? Sounds like they’ve been going through some dire times as well,” Akechi mused, slipping the letter inside of his jourmal and going on about his business. I guess that “Ryu” guy should hear about this. He is the “Tsuchikage,” after all… Well… he holds the title anyways.

[Entered/Snatched/Left/Will Deliver]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back