Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Okamoto Susumu

Okamoto Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Okamoto Susumu
Sex: Male
General Description: Susumu isn't particularly unique, appearance-wise. He stands a little over four and a half feet, perhaps only an inch or two, and his slim, untrained physique couldn't be heavier than seventy to seventy-five pounds, or eighty soaking wet. Despite being a rather active boy who often ventures outdoors, he's fair of skin, only minimally tanned. His hair, around waist-length, is a beautiful brown in hue, much like his mother's, and more straight than wavy. Most startlingly, his eyes are quite wide, and his sunset orange irises are wider than normal, and his pupils are larger to match, looking much more like an eagle's or a hawk's than a human's. They quite obviously showcase his gift of sight, a gift he's all too happy to peacock.

And peacock he does. His sight is far greater than that of any person he's met before, and the fact that he's "quite so special" puts a swagger in his step and a cocky smirk on his lips. He's got a somewhat inflated sense of self-worth and perhaps a bit of over-confidence, and he can sometimes come off as a bit much, but he's otherwise much like any boy. Rough, rowdy, and hardly-ever calm, he isn't afraid to puff out his chest and act as if he's ten times bigger than he is.

History: Born in a non-shinobi village to a non-shinobi family, the thought of becoming a shinobi had never occurred to the boy, though it was at the forefront of his parent's minds. They never showed it to him or told him what they thought, what they knew, was going to happen, as they themselves weren't sure how to feel about it - the life of a shinobi was one of honor and virtue, but one riddled with death and destruction. And they knew it began with time as an academy student, and few survived the harsh training dealt out to the children.

So they trained him. They drilled into him that no matter how small a gift he had was, he had to use it to his every advantage. His eyesight came with a superior ability to aim - his precision was almost unprecedented, and it was as if his eyes allowed him to slow time to a crawl to pick apart the perfect shot, every shot. But it was simply his ability to notice every minute detail, every twitch, every inception of every movement, that allowed him to predict and tune his own actions to find the angles. And it was his mother that taught him the patience it required to shoot and throw like the perfect hunter, and his father how to watch and track a person's action, until he was ready for the day that he was stolen at night and transported to the halls of the academy.

Okamoto Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That's me, but I don't have access to the account or the email associated with it any longer. A computer in my home got infected by a virus that spread to a few other devices and got into a good bit of my personal accounts before I could get it out, so I've been using a VPN which I deactivate when I post. I don't have any real way to give proof that it's mine other than the IP (which I'll be honest, I didn't think about at all), so I figured just getting another account would just be the easiest bet.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hi Susumu. I have sent you an on-site PM in order to resolve this situation.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
This matter has been solved. Please continue with the Character Creation process.

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I took the liberty of adding your banner for you. Welcome to Cloud!

xlzk7FI.png

On behalf of Council, I welcome you to the Village Hidden in the Clouds! Please continue to follow the steps in the First Timers' Guide.
We will add you to the user group giving you access to the village and give you your starting yen. Please put up a profile in the appropriate area and have fun!

If you happen to have any questions about NC or Cloud feel free to contact any Council member.

Please check here for any Voting Rewards!

ALSO! Feel free to join Ninpocho's own Discord. Many of us use it for arranging roleplay and general chat!

Do your best to have fun and engage in jolly co-operation with your fellow Kumo-nin!​

Starting Stats:
Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0/50

Yen paid:
0 on hand + 500 = 500​

ZSPI6JB.png

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back