Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Old men are blind yet hopeful (Open)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
background music:

Kuro in the kitchen small size.png

Toraono Kuro sat in an old outpost lookout point that had been renovated into a small cantina/kitchen. Kuro set some ancient sandwyrm fangs on the counter to rent the place out and get a delivery of forgotten food stuffs every 2 weeks for the next 6 weeks. Kuro didn't have to do that he could have stirred a fuss and just reclaimed the area as part of the Toraono Dojo but he didn't want to mess with this young warrior and his family. They had hustled and scraped and saved too hard to get this little piece of land and security to lose it to the nostalgia and designs of an old monster like Kuro. Kuro didn't even want to stay long before resuming his search for the ancients still hiding in the forgotten sands. After paying the young man and signing the rental agreement as Takahashi Aniki as pseudonym that only the elders of Sunagakure would recognize especially since Kuro used his own chakra to write it instead of ink but the young warrior only noticed the ancient sandwyrm fangs that would make his family rich. Smiling and waving as the young man ran back to his family Kuro brushed his wild mane of hair back. Then Kuro used water jutsu to wash his hands and face before handling meat and vegetables to make a traditional meat pot. Kuro's altered demonic body didn't need food anymore. Kuro simply cooked to remember old times and enjoy old flavors. Kuro could feel his current eyes were giving out. Kuro would eventually locate another middle aged enemy of Suna and take their eyes as his own and keep up the hunt. The Cabal still had plenty of members that had yet to feel his wrath. Some wars never seem to end. Hopefully some of his friends were still around and were able to review his documents and check his chakra signature against his psuedonym and come visit before he resumed his hunt and reconnaissance duties.

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
1699990971360.png
Soft steps could be heard as two women would slowly approach. Kankoshi would be walking with an attending Hosa Model Homunculus. The two were nearly identical with the exception of the Hosa Model having a larger and studier frame and the coloration of their uniforms. The Kankoshi Modeled Homuculus often wore blue as the Hosa wore grey, this was to symbolize not only the difference between the two, but to also indicate that the Kankoshi as Chakra Sensitive. The Hosa Models were unable to fold chakra at all, causing them to work as Nurse Aides in the Omni Prime Medical Facility as Kankoshi and other Homunculi of her model, would work as Mednin.

Kankoshi would slowly approach the man at the street cantina. "Excuse me, the name I have been assigned is Chikamatsu Kankoshi. I am wishing to speak to an individual about potential sightings of a known criminal in this area. I have been asked to keep track of this individual but it appears they possess Ninjutsu techniques that prevent me from doing so. Do you have a moment so we may discuss your recent memories?"

Her face was plain and her voice flat, almost monotoned. She shared no emotions through her speech. The Hosa model did not react to the situation at all and would continue to survey the area. Her body language would read slack, but the skilled shinobi before them could see that every muscle, even underneath the flowing gown, was rigid and tense. She was ready to act on a moments notice if it came down to it.

[MFT]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After setting aside a plate of desert fowl and steamed white roots crushed into a well seasoned and edible paste. Kuro nodded to the visitors. "Welcome to the Takahashi Stir Fry and although I just opened today without any customers yet I am free to discuss anything I know with you. I go by Takahashi Aniki, though this is just one of a few names I am known by. If you are hungry let me know, if you need drinks, I have a reasonable selection. What questions or concerns do you have for me? Please, ask away." Kuro gave them his full attention and kept his hands in the open so as to put his visitors at ease. If checked physically, Kuro's flesh would give off the life energy of 100 year old man of Toraono heritage. Kuro was far older than that now but his mental functions kept his body spry yet well aged. Kuro could easily regress his cellular age to that of a teenager but even Kuro knew that when he was a teenager no one respected him despite his duties and position. It was only when he was a sage or a sennin that others took heed of his words fully. Luckily for these visitors Kuro was in a very neutral mood, so his state of mind made his memories easy to access as he looked out beyond the walls to embrace the scenery and the familiar scents, feelings, and temperatures from the winds. There was a distinct feeling of fresh and new in the air that allowed Kuro to feel that some of his past choices were the right ones. It would be best if Sunagakure no longer needed his presence. It would be best if Sunagakure just remembered that he could be called upon easily when the village was truly in need. Yes, that would be the best and would keep all parties anonymous and on a need to know basis.

WC: 327
MFT

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
”Hello and well met Aniki of the Takahashi Clan.“

She would bow her head slightly before taking a seat. Kankoshi would look at the Hosa that was accompanying her, and with no more than a glance the other Homunculus darted off, vanishing from their line of sight.

”I am grateful to momentarily have your attention, it will greatly assist me in my duties today.“

She looked around the shop. Being an artificial human she need not eat nor drink to sustain her life, but she knew it was required to minimize suspicion.

”I am unfamiliar with the dishes and specialties you have at this location, though upon an opening there would not be familiarity with many of your future customers. If it is not a burden, I would like to simply try the option you, yourself, would order today. If that is an unreasonable request, please allow me to amend my statement.“

Her eyes would go back to Aniki’s.

”As for the reason for my disturbance, there is a man that is unaffiliated with the great Shinobi Village, Sunagakure no Sato, that is roaming these streets and I fear he may be causing issues. He is currently in dealings with a Medical Chief, but until a mutually agreed upon arrangement has been made he is still not to be trusted.“

She paused briefly.

”His most noteable feature is his height. I believe he stands nearly three meters high, which would suggest he is of the Toraono Clan, as he is native to the Land of Wind originally. He has stark fair hair and skin, I believe his name is Tama. Have you seen an individual of this description pass through this region today?“

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: Sorry about the wait on my reply, I hadn't seen yours and thought yet another thread had died.

Kuro recognized the description easily enough yet he had been gone so long that Tama had now reached three meters in height. Odd that Ryuu Tama would achieve such physical capacity when actual prowess in jutsu was his goal when Kuro had known him. Then again considering his bloodline lineages it is not truly that odd that he could accomplish such physical capacity. "I myself have not seen Tama in a great many years but if you can lead me to the medical chief I can assist you in locating him." Kuro turned off the stovetops and ovens before placing the roasted reptilian bird meat in a storage container laced with strong spices. Kuro left the starchy vegetables stewing on low before cleaning his hands and motioning the young ladies to lead the way. Kuro could have found his own way surely but it would not help the young ones in their investigation if he took charge. After managing his chakra to make sure he didn't cause any disturbances himself Kuro was prepared to follow and assist the young ladies while leaving a timed clone jutsu on the vegetables. If Kuro did not return within an hour an elemental fire clone would turn the vegetables being cooked off so that his kitchen, utensils, pots and pans would not be ruined by fire or smoke. Stretching his arms, shoulders, and rotating his head to release some of the pressure on his neck Kuro felt ready to engage in basic activities again. Everything seemed to be in order for a brief sweep of the inner city before getting back to basic work that eased the mind. However just in case Kuro had his chakra seal ready for release in case of an emergency. With his sealed energies at the ready, Kuro once again motioned for the girls to lead the way to the medical chief.

MFT
WC: 300

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Kankoshi would stand still as Aniki of the Takahashi Clan changed the objective to meeting with Chikamatsu Shin. Her protocols instructed her to assist anyone, at all times. If this individual required the presence of the Medical Chief, then it was not her place to tell him otherwise. She would simply nod as she watched him begin to close down the kitchen and restaurant.

"If you would like to see the Medical Chief, that can be arranged. Please, follow me."

She would turn and take a few steps before pausing.

She would look back at the man.

"With the application of that sealing technique, I am to wonder if you yourself are a shinobi. If you are, then please follow me as we take the most direct path to the Omni Prime Medical Facility."

If it was acknowledged that he had shinobi like skills, Kankoshi would simply burst chakra from her feet as she launched herself up and onto the nearest rooftop to begin to head towards the Omni Prime Medical Facility, if he was in fact not a shinobi, they would instead take the routes provided by the roads and pathways through the village. Either way her objective was to take this man to the Omni Prime as quickly as possible.

But something felt wrong.

Something felt different about this man, there was a weight that she could feel standing near him. While she did not understand what it meant to feel the chakra or power of another, for the first time since meeting with Ryuu Tama, she could feel the raw power that this man was exuding, and it scared her.

[266]
[Topic Left]

Last edited by a moderator:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back