Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Omni Prime Finality! [Finishing construction]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
(This is to finish up the construction of the hospital with some fluffy science, and then to open up the facility with a small ceremony at the end. No posting orders, just a hub-bub of things!)

What was once a great rubble was now a forming structure. Walls formed up, floors were laid. The construction of Omni Prime was well underway. At the early morning hours, the Steward was found running back and forth with a group of steel clones doing various minor tasks such as wiring for lights and switches that had blown a fuse when he attempted to throw the major power switches on. Yes, some of the wiring was already done, but some things needed a little extra attention. The small man was running back and forth between different points to apply various tests. "Why is there a power-leak there? What's going on? Did someone forget to attune the wires to chakra-coil beta instead of chakra-coil vista?"<i></i> The Steward was running about like a maniac, except he was not so much as mentally crazy, he was a man on a mission. Five in fact. "Why did the Major Core not get attuned as well? Did it give out? Did it fail to power-drive to the sixth vector?"<i></i> Sousuke aside from trying to accomplish six things at once, was re-working his speech in his mind. Yes. While he knew what he was going to say, he kept changing how he was going to present it. Presentation was everything, and while Sousuke was brilliant in most sciences, he had yet to master the science that was public speaking.

Outside of the great structure was something covered in cloth. This item was towering, and was delivered by Sousuke himself with the aid of his steel clones. Undoubtedly this was perhaps the masterpiece he was working on during the original constructions. The form was five meters in width, and length. In height it was at least eight meters high. Whatever it was, it was certainly towering. Whatever was beneath the covers did it stir, it simply sat there as still as a stone.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
No, no, the Major Core was attuned just fine. Apparently the attunement of one of the Minor Cores was off a scootch. I’ll run down stairs and see if I can tweak it a bit. Tama out.

A flash of blonde could be seen darting down the semi-darkened hallways as the back-up generators kicked in to light the main parts of the building that were already finished. He turned at the end of a corridor and opened a door to a stair well that he simply jumped over the rail and fell down to the second basement.
The scientist stood up with a grunt as he popped his ankle back into place after standing. He dusted his ratty lab coat off and created a small light from chakra in the palm of his hand that would help guide him down to where the Minor Core Generators were stored.
The walk, although creepy despite being brand-new, was something of a length as apparently once everything was said and done someone mentioned putting up security protocols. A long hall filled with multiple security measures? Sounded cliché to Tama. He’d rather have it with a short hall that had one impossible thing to get through.

Once at the end of the corridor the scientist bounced his hand at the air a little causing the chakra orb to lift and hang there. Via this light the scientist pulled out a screwdriver from his coat and began to undo the bolts that held the paneling up to cover the ‘bits and pieces’ of the core. The paneling dropped with a loud clatter as the scientist then took his screwdriver inside and began to fiddle around with a few things.
Most people wouldn’t even know where to begin with a guidebook, but the system was something that the top geniuses in Suna contributed into inventing as a strong power source. Tama being one of those smarty-pants knew the system inside and out; so minor repairs was simple.
With a simple twist and flick of something inside the lights flickered before coming back on full blast. The generators began to warm up one by one and the blonde stood there to make sure they stayed up this time; it was the fifth time he had run down here today.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Entered with iNPC Nekozuka Kimi]

As Kimi approached the new medical center she saw smelled all the different directions that the Steward's scent went in. "Sousuke must be running around like a chicken with its head cut off. His scent is all over the place."<i></i> She followed the strongest scent up to the electrical room and couldn't help but smile softly at her somewhat-friend. She leaned against the door frame and spoke.

"Ne, Sousuke-san, what's got you in a ruckus? Anything I can help with?"

(((short post is short)))

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a long morning. By the time Yume had shown up in her plain off-white capris and matching cap-sleeved v-neck shirt, Sousuke was already there and Tama had just arrived. She could hear them discussing the issues with the electrical work and why there were power leaks. Yume didn’t understand any of what they were saying but it didn’t take long until she noticed for herself that the lights kept dimming and shorting out completely only to be followed up by Tama racing to the basement and appearing again once the lights returned to normal. As important as lighting was to the functionality of the hospital, this was not the Mednin’s area of expertise. Giving the two men a cheerful wave and a bow, she wasted no time in getting to work.

Fluffy clouds and a colourful rainbow soon joined the enormous smiling sun that resided in the corner of the pediatrics general play room. She wasn’t a master in art but she managed to draw out something that looked cheerful and a little cartoony on the otherwise boring walls. On one wall flowers poked up from the baseboard, the background showing a lush oasis, something hardly seen in this part of Wind country. Another wall showed rolling dunes which eventually blended into a third wall that was made to look like a beach where children could build sandcastles and play games; a place, in Yume’s mind, where the threat of the ever present storm could not touch them. The fourth wall was mostly taken up by the doorways and a large window but she still managed to brighten it up by doodling smiley faces, lollipops, and other things that could make children happy.

During the days previous she had spent most of her time rolling out paint on the walls: Pink for girls, Blue for boys, and other pastels for those who couldn’t abide gender stereotypes. The other floors had similar cheerful colours but none were as bright as on the children's ward. Adults could adjust their mindset but youth needed visual stimulation to aide in their recoveries. Eventually she would work towards brightening up the entire hospital but it was critical in her mind that pediatrics received such caring attention first.

Hey! Watch where you put that paintbrush. You almost got some on my fur!

Having been completely absorbed by her work, she didn’t look as she reached out for more of the purple hues she had been accenting the door frame with. Glancing down, she would give him a wide-eyed apologetic look that was quickly erased by a mischievous grin.

I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to miss. I was aiming for your nose

Hey! Not there! Well two can play at this!

The fennec tried to avoid the quick brush strokes that Yume sent his way but only succeeded in helping her smear a more wild pattern. Snapping up a brush firmly in his teeth he would shake his head, assaulting his companion’s leg and capris with orange pigments. A screech could be heard from outside followed by laughter. After a few moments, the two would emerge, spattered all over in the joyful tones and grinning from ear to ear. It was a miracle that none had got on the walls.

Ohayo! Kimi-chan! How are you this fine morning?

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The construction of the hospital had been going so swimmingly. Everyone had their jobs and things were coming together nicely. For whatever reason, the previous pit boss just didn't show up for work the following day. Fortunately, the illustrious steward, Sousuke had shown up and seen the state of the hospital. After sitting down with the major heads of the facility and figuring out the logistics the hospital was back on track. Days passed without concern as everything began flowing much more smoothly with the steward being present, aiding the inspirational aspect of his ominous presence and also the pressure of having the most important person in the village on-site. Uri had offered his expertise in construction and had taken over as foreman for the last leg of construction, making sure everyone got their jobs done, materials were allocated correctly and that everything went smoothly with little to no accidents.

The final day of touch-ups came and everyone was still working at full-force. To say the least it was quite a sight to partake in. The site had been a scene of despair and memory of terrible loss. Now it was a shining example of the villager's strength of will, all being spearheaded by their leader. Ironically, when in his element, Sousuke was much more energetic and Uri could only help but laugh on occasion when watching the steward speed around making his calibrations.

Clipboard and building plans in hand, Uri was pushing forward the last handful of tasks. To see this to the end like he had promised felt good, to be able to help his village after being gone for so long. Now he could return and help leave a mark on them for as long as the hospital stood. Uri stood under a small white canvas tent, talking into his headset, making sure everyone was kept up-to-date on what was going on, pushing people to keep the work going so they could finish on-time.

"Electrical is being handle. Check."<i></i> He swept a hand toward a group of people who were responsible for clearing the hospital of dust, "Make sure everything is completely clean. If you see a dusty person I expect them to be cleaned too."<i></i> Some part of the hospital were still having sandstone drywall installed and right behind them were an army of painters and people responsible for decorating and furniture installation, "Painters, keep an ear on your radios, make sure you follow behind the cleaners and get those coats down."<i></i> All around were duplicates of Uri's clay men helping in menial labor tasks, clay animals still prancing around in the mock-hospital area to entertain the sick and the injured while the construction went on. Radio chatter filtered back so he could keep making decisions on where people needed to be. One person reported a med-nin and a fox covered in paint. There was only one person he could think of that would be in such a mess. Remembering CuRua's reaction to his duplicate last time, Uri sent another clay fox into the hospital.

Keying up his radio, he grinned as he spoke his next order, "And for Mother Suna's sake, will someone get a second coat of paint on that fox?!"</I><i></i> At the end of the hallway where Yume, CuRua, and Kimi stood was the white CuRua clone, paintbrush grasped firmly in its mouth. Without much warning, he started toward them, obvious intent in its animated eyes.

Smiling and shaking his head, he looked down at the plans and the clipboard with their completion and was pleased. Everyone had been working so hard for so long and the hospital arose from the rubble so quickly, <I>"Come on, people. Just a little more hard work and we're done here! Keep up the good work!"<i></i>

[mft]

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Apparently, Kimi had missed Sousuke, but she found another dear friend in the mean time!
"Ohayo, Yume-chan! I'm good. Wondering what exactly there is for me to do. Perhaps I should move the furniture into the rooms. I'm certainly strong enough." Kimi smirked a bit and looked into the room where Yume had been working. She couldn't help but smile at the pretty artwork her friend had made.
"You might not think so, but you're rather talented in this kind of thing. I think the kids will love it."
She heard a guy say something about painting a fox and turned in time to see a CuRua clone walking toward them with a paint brush in its mouth. She really didn't want to get paint on her clothes, so she immediately jumped up onto the ceiling and hung there with a little bit of chakra.

That was what Mio found as she somewhat nervously walked around trying to follow the light lines, feeling for the chakra feeding the system. Her eyes had been closed, but when she heard voices, she opened them. She was, for some reason, only mildly surprised when she saw a younger girl hanging from the ceiling, another young woman standing splattered in paint and an advancing white clone of what was apparently the girl's fox. The two girls seemed to be friends, which still only mildly surprised her. Once she spotted the paint brush in the clone-fox's mouth, she connected eyes with Kimi and turned around to leave.
"I hope you don't end up with too much paint on you, Nekozuka. It would be a pity to have to take a long soak to get it out of your hair, which is dangling close enough to reach, by the way." Kimi immediately pulled her hair up and looked as if she was pouting or glaring because of the fore-mentioned water.
Shaking her head, Mio walked further, following the familiar line of chakra to the trauma ward. There were some discrepancies in the wiring and Mio fixed each of them without opening the wall. Sometimes she really liked that she could move any conductive metal with basically her mind.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
What was best described as a cry of frustration emerged from the power room as Sousuke was fighting with the power leak. "Tama. No. Tama. No. Don't tweak it... you're going to--"<i></i> It was slightly too late now as the Steward was now seen running out of the room, followed by proceeding to duck and cover. The room that the Steward was in went off like the Christmas lights a few years ago. The power leak had become a sort of power vacuum and all the leak was now being drained appropriately. The Steward once having realized that the worst was behind him simply stood up and brushed himself off. Sousuke then proceeded to walk about as if nothing had happened. "Tama. Everything is fine now."<i></i>

The Steward could hear Uri ordering people out, and thus the Steward's faceplate clicked in, and he heard the overall of what was going on. Apparently one of the orders were to ... put a second coat of paint on a fox? Surely he must have been joking... or was he? "Copy that. I will coat CuRua is a very fashionable coat of hot pink."<i></i> The Steward said in the most serious voice possible, but when was the Steward not serious? Sousuke began running through his mind the mixture required to make hot pink. Various chemicals began to go through his mind Once he had figured it out, again he paused. "Wait. That was a joke right? He can't seriously mean..."<i></i> Before he knew it the Steward found himself stopping at the room where Yume, Mio and Kimi were. Sousuke blinked twice and shifted his gaze to the fox. Sousuke began to tap his fingers together thinking about the matter. "Ah... hmmm... yes... quite."<i></i> Sousuke's eyes shifted awat from the fox then to Kimi, then to Mio, then to Yume, then back to Kimi, then he merely nodded his head and made a slight bow of the head. "Salutations, and good morning... and sorry I didn't call out my greetings earlier Kimi. I was ... stuck trying to fix a power leak... which has now become a power vacuum which is now doing what it is supposed to do. Do you ladies need assistance for painting?"<i></i>

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Mednin bowed in appreciation to the compliment from her Nekozuka friend. She didn’t think much of her painting skills but it most certainly wasn’t horrible by any account. As she rose she would hear Uri across her headset mention getting another coat of paint on the fox. Her eyes would meet CuRua’s and for a moment they wondered if anyone would. Their speculation was quickly answered as the fox would look passed her, eyes widening into a surprised and almost fearful expression before he back-peddled away from the group that was forming. Stumbling a little, he would manage to turn himself around and bolt from the scene, an albino duplicate hot on his tail, the only colour being the electric blue paint that clung to the end of the brush between its teeth. As the foxes departed they would race passed Sousuke as he made his entrance. Waving to the Steward, Yume would him flash her customary infectious smile.

Good morning, Sousuke! Yes, Uri was only joking but I’m sure that CuRua will come back more colourful than when he left. Your own response of painting him hot-pink was a good counter-joke. It made me giggle.

As for painting, I’m fairly certain that pediatrics is fully painted except for any further artistic flair that we might want to add. The rest of the hospital has been primed but then most of the beds were brought in. Kimi, if you want to help move all the furniture to the centre of the rooms so that the walls can be painted, that would help bunches. I was either going to paint the operating rooms or palliative care next. Maternity, emergency, extended care, and the rest still need their first coat too but I believe that the rest of the crew is working on those. The OR needs special paint that keeps the walls sterile but it should be waiting for us when we get there. I had requested it be delivered to the floor directly so that it wouldn’t accidentally be used on any other rooms.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mio couldn't help but chuckle as she poked her head around the corner and saw CuRua take off down the hall followed by the clone. She wished she could do that sometimes, just run and laugh for the hell of it. However, she was a jounin and she was supposed to be mature. Not to mention the fact that she didn't really know how to have fun, proper fun. She walked back around the corner as Kimi clambered down from the ceiling, her hair still up in a makeshift bun to keep it away from paint. The Nekozuka smiled at the Steward and waved happily.
"Hello, Sousuke-san. Glad to see you again. Kora and Katsu decided to stay out of the way today. I tried to convince them to transform into me, but they refused. Something about smelling something intriguing." Kimi honestly thought that they had smelled catnip and just wanted to beg off work. "I can certainly do that for you, Yume-chan. Luckily nothing's too heavy for me! I'll go and move those now." The young cat girl skipped off to move the heavy furniture.
Somewhat cautiously, Mio walked up to Sousuke and Yume. She had never met the Steward-Kage before, but she had heard a few things about him and wasn't sure how much of it was even half-true. Like most shinobi, she figured that unless she gave a reason to be attacked, he wouldn't do so.
"Medic Yume, Steward Takahashi." she nodded to each in turn. "I found a few wires within the walls that were misplaced. I was able to use my electromagnetic abilities to adjust the wires to deliver maximum potential. Would you like me to continue the search for faulty or flawed wiring?"

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uri had his hands full to say the least. Still located in the central tent, surrounded by blueprints and numerous other civilian contractors, they went over the final details of the building. Everyone was responsible for their own checklist, to make sure everything was one-hundred percent finished and working as intended. Thriving in this chaos was exciting for Uri. Listening to the buzz through his earbud radio as builders, painters, movers, cleaners, and all manner of worker relayed updated information. Everything functioned like a insect colony, workers all performing tasks in perfect sync so that others may follow up.

Time in such an environment was an elusive beast to keep hold of, and soon Uri was lost in the craze of the completion. After conferring with one of the contractors, he looked up to see a small caravan of caters arrive. They set up their stalls and it was time for workers to start moving in shifts to eat. A double clap of his hands and two dozen clay-faced clones arose from the earth. Soon white-Uris were milling about carrying trays of water and assortments of plastic-wrapped sandwiches to those still on the job.

"Get the fans into the sections that have been cleared for electrical use. Get that paint dry!"<i></i>

A clone would eventually find where Yume, Mio, and The Steward were, a tray in its hand. With a courteous bow, it presented the nourishment to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back