Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Once Upon a December~ [Private]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
8ed515a2-2ff1-4372-bfdd-ae5cb079069b_zpsf7511674.jpg

Dancing bears, painted wings
Things I almost remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December

Not scared of lions, tigers or bears, Umashi entered the room that was once the working space of a dreamer. Creating a dim flame with his hands he lit the room with an ancient light as he wiped away the dust of the room and took a seat behind the desk. Wearing clothing befitting a Hokage, the shinobi garb hid his facial features but clearly gave the impression of something worth noting.Taking a whiff of the air, he smiled and at least relished the fact that he had indeed made it back here alive. Soon he’d called all the important figures of note that he felt that he needed to speak to, the leadership of the village as well as the persons important from Konoha’s past. That and well . . . maybe he'd introduce something else or another as far as business plans for the future. Hopefully his folks had been busy.

While they weren't exactly a part of its current lineup, they did indeed still hold a special place in the hearts of many as way pavers, if such was the word to use. Fully expecting an ambush he was mentally ready for the task ahead but if things were to be civilized then he’d at best end up with a frank and open answer as opposed to being beaten to a bloody pulp. With plenty of room to stand and more than enough places to sit, the politically charged meeting would begin with words of peace for once and not words of war. If the “Will of Fire” was to be believed in this day and age then certain comforts would have to be sidestepped. One rather quick to raise his hands and ask not to be shot, if the earth willed it then the light of the fire would be put out, there were strong hopes in that not being the end of this particular story.

OOC: Short and ugly but marked for training and please . . . no gank squading please. T_T

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">It was funny enough, to know that recently his office was destroyed but to know that he would have gotten some interesting things added unto him recently. A Surgery had happened a few nights before, but difficult with complications Tamashii had lost his left eye, trying to gain the premium optics that some would never the respects to having. So now, he would wear the mask that gave him the vision and serenity needed to overcome this. Either way, one of his ANBU Guards would come relay the message. . . someone was asking for his attention as well as others for. . . Hm, it was odd. But Tamashii would not have anything to fear with that.

Nodding to himself he'd look to the sky as the night seemed ever warming on these cold winter twilights. It was oddly comforting. . . this man who had influences from the Guardians and aspirations from the ANBU. He went to his own flow, walked to his own rhythm. It is definitely something for the books. There was alot of things that he would enjoy and tonight he hoped that this would be one of them. Running his branch, with his own base of wisdom. He hoped things worked out in his favor. Shifting his mask unto his face tightly he'd nod quietly before disappearing into the night and reappearing infront of the offices.

He'd never been here formally but, there were alot of virginities to be taken these days right? Either way, he'd step in and enter into the room he was designated to be in. This man. . . wore a peculiar mask. ". . .Strider. . .Present.", and with that he'd stand in the corner of the room. He was awfully prompt . . . no one else was here aside him and the masked man. . . Hm, pushing his midnight blue hair out of his eye space and showing the one eye'd mask he wore it would become more apparent now. . . but he'd keep his thoughts to himself for now.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori had heard the call that he was needed back at the Spire, and this was never a good thing. Last time he had an important meeting at the Spire, it ended in a complete disaster. Now though someone new was asking him to come join the party. Making his way up to the Spire from the Hospital, Hissori slowly started up the stairs towards the office he was called to. Whoever it was was making a bit splash trying to call from the office of the kage. Still though, Hissori would show up.

Coming through the door, the Inuzuka medical stand out yawned a bit. Dressed in his normal work cloths save the medical robe, Hissori stood in the door straighten out his black vest. His emerald eyes looked at the two people who he did not really know. surprising how the people seem to change every day. Hissori thought as he knocked on the door before stepping into the officer.

“Ii Hissori Medical Sennin reporting in. Was someone looking for me??” He asked obviously assuming one of these two people were looking for him.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
So he was worth something or another. Great! Welcoming the men in, he offered them seating as he himself moved the original chair from behind the desk and sat it in front of the desk. Sitting down in it, he opted for the formalities first. "Gentlemen, good evening. How goes it? Honestly I'd invited the whole upper echelon of Stone's leadership as well as the Mist and Leaf representatives but it seems that my name is dirt now a days." he shrugged. Crossing one leg over the other he crossed his arms and scratched his chin with an extended forearm due to being a bit nervous for the barest of moments. If ever there was a time that he wanted to keep his head on, this was that time. Smirking beneath the mask, Umashi started off on his tale by asking a question. ”Would either of you happen to know of the actual reason why Leaf City and by large the Fire Country fell into Civil War? I find that most persons here in Iwagakure just assume that it was over trivial reasons and blame Inu Endo for the reason why there are so many foreigners now here. I assure you however, that there is indeed a reason most just than most.” he paused as he realized that these two busy gentlemen probably didn’t want to waste time hearing old wives tales.

He cleared his throat and waved the air before him as he gave a purposeful nervous chuckle.
”Forgive me, I’ve lived many lives and I just assumed that you’d care to hear stories like I do. Alas, I’m here on official business. Since the fall of Kirigakure and Leaf City proper, Iwagakure has mostly absorbed their former ranks into their own. However I ask this, where exactly do the former shinobi of those nations fare as far as Iwagakure policies go? Konohagakure is now doing more or less well for itself, is it still under the protection of Iwa, or the Earth Country at large? Inu Endo may have been the one eagerly pursuing peace with those individuals and in Konohagakure’s case he helped them regain a measure of their statehood but what’s what in this crazy world? Why, what happens when some rogue entity plants a flag in the frozen Mist Isles and calls it Neo-Kirigakure? Surely we have the documented cases for what happens when those coming in decide to venture out, no?” It was seemingly innocent enough but with all the prying eyes and ears in these walls, there could be but only a fine line between the peaceful calm of dignified men and the crazed bloodlust of trained assassins.

OOC: mft
posted from my phone so apologies if the coding is off.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori would take a seat down on one of the chairs and sigh a bit he did not seem to really know anyone here. There was the ANBU sennin who had given him a note about a meeting than never happened, and then there was this man who had request to join his branch a couple of weeks prior to this meeting. His intention was seeming to spread some Intel on the now defunk super power that was Fire Country. He seemed to say people blamed Inu Endo, but he had never heard of that in the slightest.

“I have never once heard the rumor that Inu Endo caused the collapse of the Fire Country and the “Leaf City.” Inu Endo has been charged and convicted of a lot of things, but that was never one of them. I would assume that that a rift occurred between the ruling people and the civilians. But it is whatever, in the long run I hope their civilians find peace. In the short term it is a boon to this village’s strength as a political power.” Hissori said with a shrug as he ran a hand along the hand of Buru’s rather large skull. Moving on from whatever he was talking about the two fallen villages.

Hissori had to do his best to close his mouth before he said something inapporiate. He never liked people talking about his village or what became of it. It hurt him to think about it. Silently though Hissori listened to whatever he had to say before he responsed.

“First off refuge shinobi that have come to this village do fairly well for themselves as they are assimulated into the village. Seeing how I am the leader of the medical branch and originally a member of Kirigakure’s medical field. As to your worries about the Kirigakure, I can attest to the fact that currently, and probably forever the islands that formed my once great nation are now nothing more than an uninhabitable mass of floating ice. What are you are saying will never actually happen there.” Hissori said in a very dry and almost dark tone as he watched them.

“Do you have anything to actually state in seriousness, or are you just going to ask more hypothetical questions?” The Strawberry blonde medical shinobi said as he looked at Tama. Would he have anything to say or would this be a one way conversation.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">It was funny to hear these things, more and more information was flooding into Tamashii's mind as he listened. He'd not move, and his breathing would be small and quiet. His training was coming through for him right now. Though it was definitively something that he was going to manage in many ways to move and motion the notions into a moments past. It was like bringing up the obvious but pointing out the smallest detail that changed your mind about a circumstance. It happened to those who were frail of mind. Who could be tainted with one detail... one idea, that changes them to be ever changing like the tide to a strong wind. It was a fickle way of living right?

Tama did not talk he'd hold his statements for now, as Hissori would take the floor after the. . . Hokage? Tsuchikage? Tama wasnt actually sure they had the same build. . . then again, Haruka killed the Tsuchikage right? Maybe it was the Hokage. . . Maybe it was a no name imposter. . . then again it was all word of mouth. So Tama believed it for now. She seemed strong enough. Maybe she was a brute as opposed to strategy. . . sometimes that worked. . . Maybe it could be overcome. Though it didnt matter honestly. She was the Daimyo. That couldnt change. . . could it?

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Umashi held up a hand to stop the onslaught of words from the medical Sennin. "Forgive me Hissori-sama, I meant no disrespect. Alas, I was more so here to ask for a favor of sorts. As I'm to understand, Inu Endo is no longer with us, yet for the life of me I can't recall having seen a single obituary for him. Did I miss the funeral, or was it an execution? Either way, we were looking to honor him at an upcoming festival and if he's deceased then a story of valor would appease my people back home." His hands clasped before him, he was in hopes that he'd get some answers but if history was due to repeat itself, the sky people would instruct the medical Sennin to do something drastic, that or pop off at the mouth. There was a window that he could jump out of but shadows didn't jump out of windows, they simply became one with the darkness. A mental sigh and once again the ball was in the other teams court.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well this meeting had hit a rather stalled momentum . . . he had an seemingly inactive, talkative ANBU Sennin and a Medical Sennin who was quickly starting to get a little too animated. He'd waited for some time for an answer and it seemed like he wasn't going to get one without having to bend some arms. "Ok, how about this. We have this tradition back in Konoha where we classy folk wager on a game of Shogi. Shall we play a game?" With that, Umashi produced a board from seemingly nowhere and laid it across the desk. Pointing a finger at the Medical Sennin, he gave a simple yet pretty realistic truth. "Look, I don't know if the sky people put you up to this or not, or if making me wait is part of Kirigakurian tradition, but I'm tired of waiting and seeing as how you're the only one talking; you just lucked up kid." He waved his hand in a sweeping motion and chuckled. "I win and you tell me what happened to ol Endo and if you win, I'll gladly let things be. Deal?" Smiling behind the hood, it dawned on him that he wasn't exactly a master at Shogi in the first place. Crap! Hopefully this kid wouldn't be either.

OOC: Err, stopped from leaving. How you gonna skip out on your turn?

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori blinked a bit as he seemed to wait for the response from the medical sennin, but alas it never came. It seemed though the Hokage had enough and began to talk. He seemed to want to play Shogi, a game Hissori had only played a couple of times, with his sensei, but never was really that good at it. With a nod he leaned forward to reply but felt a buzz in his headset. He would lean back and sigh a bit.

“I would love to play Umashi-san, but unfortunately there seems to be a serve accident at a construction site in Inner Marushi. I need to go help the civilians, it’s all hands on deck. So I will have to take a rain check, seem to set up an appointment with me for the game.

But to answer your question, Endo was found to be a traitor and executed as such by the Daiymo.”
Hissori said standing up and leaving to help the people he was sworn to protect.

Topic Left Harry Houdini Card used.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Oh wow. So he should be very wary of this mans skills on the Shogi board. Nodding his head, Umashi took the information in stride. Alas, he had his answer. Rushing to keep up in pace with the medical Sennin, Umashi perked up a bit and inserted himself back into the equation. "Well, I once trained under a rather masterful medic before. All hands on deck you say? Allow me to join you good sir." Well if he was dead then . . . that . . . had to be confirmed. More research would have to be done on this. Dead men had risen once before. There were some rules that could be broken in this world.

OOC: Topic left.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back