Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Exit One chapter done

This thread is marked as containing someone requesting/being allowed to exit the village.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna stood out by the Great Primus Bulwark Gate. It has been a long time since she herself had come into Sand, albeit for different reasons, but in the end, things have more or less smoothed over. But the compromises she had to make she will have to answer to the Raikage about with full explanation.

And whilst they cannot touch Akkuma, her thoughts went to Myakashi Kiko and the rest of the Myakashi Clan. Kiko was the one that had attacked both Cloud and Leaf, while the Clan as a whole seemed to have had a fallout with Leaf a while back, before her time. Something that will need to be looked into soon and she was glad that the new Kazekage was understanding and is now made aware of the clan as a whole. But for right now, Yuna stood by in her desert and I hear, tiki mask and animal pelt to await for a gate guard to come by and see her out.

(Requesting exit)

Tanatsu Neko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Neko was at the office having been pulled up to Sennin of Homeland Security, she was handling most of the misfiled paperwork that had been on back burner for some time. She looked up and saw the familiar mask approaching the wall and stood. It was going to be a long time before she had another chance to see this friend she had made, and so she called off the others so she could give her an actual goodbye.

She approached Silent with a warm and genuine smile, one that held a small glint of sadness to it given the circumstances. But she held herself firm as she approached.

"Well.. knew I'd catch you eventually. Shame it was only on leaving but.. I'm glad I did either way."

She held out a hand to silent, "maybe next time. When we have more time to chat?"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna would nod, watery words would form in front of her.

It was sure nice meeting you along with the other fine folk of this Village. Also congrats on the promotion. As for my way out. I've talked with your Kazekage.

She would show Neko the Kazekage's seal that was given to her a small bit of time ago.

1708139876220.png

Tanatsu Neko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"Then there's not much else for me to say here. Safe travels and may you find some more rest where you're headed."

She nods and steps aside letting silent pass. It wasn't her place to say, act, or really do anything here. She'd become accustomed to leaving now, and knew that was how it'd be from the moment she had made this new friend. But she'd be lying if it didn't still sting all the same.

"You buy the steak next time." She offered as she left.

[Topic left, exit approved]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna would nod to her. With all of her interactions, it was Neko that left more of an impression on Yuna than much of the other Sand ninja here, only ones that had a better impression were that of the two Kazekage's. The girl should be proud to be a Sennin now and the anbu hopes that she can achieve great things.

I look forward to your visit in Cloud if you are there by chance.

With that said, Yuna would take her leave, going back home.

(Topic left)
(Village left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back