Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

One step forward [Hokage topic]

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed like lately Maikeru was spending more and more time inside the halls of the Hokage mansion, for various reasons, but more often than not it seemed he was meeting with the Hokage every other week. It wasn't that he minded persay, most shinobi went their whole careers without meeting directly with the man, it was just a bit awkward after leaving the Uchiha clan to then have to meet it's head every so often. Still, he needed to talk to the man. Passing into the secretaries office that divided the Hokage's office from the main hallway, he gave a nod to the woman behind the desk. She gave a small sigh, before nodding, probably getting tired of seeing the genin so often.

Pulling at the knot of his konoha headband, making sure it was tight against his head, he knocked a few times on the door outside of Takeshi's office.

"Lord fourth," He began, speaking through the door to the older Uchiha. "It's Uchiha Maikeru, I would like a few moments of your time if you have it to spare."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to glance at the piles of work that where in front of him, he had been back less than a few days, but it seemed that everything had been moving at such a fast peace. He was trying to keep up with all of it was almost exhausting for the Kage, but still he was here and working, it seemed that the noise from behind the door managed to make him snap out of this routine that he was in. He was clear about all that he needed to do but now another opportunity was litrally knocking at his door, it seemed that he would have to hear them out at the very least.

“Enter, please feel free to take a seat and tell me what brings you into my office. Though you may have to excuse the mess that is around”

He wasn’t lying about the mess as papers where strewn across the desk, He moved his hands over them as he allowed himself to look at the work it was clear that he tried to stack the completed work and the non-completed in separate areas. As he allowed himself to look up and stop writing. He gave his full attention to the task at hand and wanted to hear what Maikeru came about this time, last time it was the swordsmen. Something that he had granted so why come back, that was the inquisitive strings pulling at the mind of the Uchiha clan head. He found himself wondering it as well.

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru was surprised by the mess of a desk when he walked inside the office, though he supposed when you took a vacation in a job that held this much signifigance, there was bound to be paper work stacked up and waiting for you. He would have to keep a note of that, for the future. Regardless, the young man entered into the office, giving the Hokage a small bow before taking his seat across from him. Nodding his head, Maikeru would begin.

"Apologies lord fourth, but this was a meeting that couldn't really wait. But, I will do my best to keep this brief. Though, I imagine a distraction from the mountain of paperwork is most likely welcome." He gave the hokage a small smile, before continuing. "Recently there was a change up in the order of ranks in the leaf. From the top, with Yukio-sensei being moved to ANBU and another man taking his place as Hokage Advisor. Maki, I think it was. I'd never heard of this man before, but, I assume there was good reason for that."

It was true, Maikeru had never heard of Maki directly, though he had heard stories of a man who met his description. He wasn't one to fuel the rumor mill, so he would leave those rumors to their place. Namely in the back of his mind until a day they could be verified. Leaning forward, he placed his elbows on his knees, his hands crossing in front of him as he looked to the Hokage.

"Before that, there was a change up that just came to my notice recently. In the mid ranks of the leaf, namely Hideki Riku being made a chuunin." Maikeru did his best to hide his grimace at this fact, but it was rather evident. Riku was his friend, and he was happy for the younger boy. But, his Uchiha pride wouldn't let him hide his displeasure at that fact. "I'm not going to question your methods, I am sure there was a reason for promoting him. As the Hokage I am aware you have to make a lot of tough decisions, and I won't pretend to understand whether this was the right or wrong move. I didn't come here to talk about Riku-kun, not precisely, at least."

Leaning back into his chair again, Maikeru let out a deep sigh. He was honestly tired. He worked hard, did his best, and somehow the slackers were climbing faster than him. Closing his eyes for a moment, he refocused, before continuing to speak.

"I came here to petition you for the same right you gave Riku." He said simply, giving the Hokage a moment to absorb that information. "However, I do not just want a rank to be given to me. I wish to discuss this issue with you, to prove my case, and then to be simply given the chance to take the same exam or test that every other chuunin hopeful takes. I am not RIku, I am a hard working, dedicated shinobi to the leaf."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Listening to the words being spoken by Maikeru, it seemed that someone had ambition and a drive, though it seemed that they had come to grow, expand and that was something the Hokage could always work with. As he allowed himself to ponder for a few moments, considering his options that he would have. It was clear that he still had to think on the options that where at hand, though he was wondering on what would happen if this chance was given. As he allowed himself to lean back slightly, he showed the consideration on his face that said it all.

“It seems that you have always had the guts to request what you want, so I cannot fault you for that one. It shows a good skill and a good practice for someone to throw themselves into the office of a Sennin with ideas, least the Hokage office. But together here we are, we are here discussing the options that we have.”

Takeshi spoke the words, though no answer was ever given, he knew full well that he was just trying to find the right way to put what he needed to say into words. And here it was right now, he was once more trying to find a way for himself to be able to juggle the options that he had, on one hand he had already managed to give someone chance before, that had come around and managed to bite him in the backside. The other hand he had to allow people a chance to prove themselves. It was clear that this was a simple weigh up of what would work best. He knew this much, and he knew fully well that his decision was required. Taking a fresh sheet of paper, he picked the pen up in his hand, he allowed himself to start to write on it.

“I approve your request, you are granted the right to sit a Chuunin exam under the required conditions. Hand this documentation into the examiner that you wish to set your exam with. Did you have a specific branch in mind, or are you just considering staying with the main branch, either way this will give you the requirements to sit the exam. This can be from ANBU, Med-Nin or Chuunin, that decision is yours and the discussion for that one is up to you and the respective Sennin.”

Takeshi now pondered the next part, he knew full well that Maki had remained himself in the shadows, but the work that he had done was proof on itself that he had kept to the name of the Branch and allowed himself to remain in silence. It was clear that Takeshi now had to answer that question and it was one that effected Maikeru. He allowed himself to ponder the questions that where required of him, and even then he knew that he still had to escape some of the more hard to answer questions about the Sennin, that much was clear.

“Maki was the former ANBU Sennin, he has been a trusted advisor, an expert with the sword, and trained in combat that dare I say would even able to handle himself better than I could in combat. He was moved since his skills are now needed as my voice. He is needed to be the right hand that I can call upon when required. And thus, he will be taking all the duties that where appointed to Yukio, and he will be making sure that things run smoothly. Yukio will now be heading a branch if you must know. He will be in charge of the very branch that operates in the darkness, missions that are unknown, and duties that will never be mentioned.”

[Chuunin examination granted]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself a few moments to understand the situations as he gave the offer of an exam to Maikeru, in times past this wouldn’t have been something that he would do, however he considered it an action that was warranted considering how little this person came to him, and what ideas that where brought to the table. It seemed that this conversation was done and over, he knew full well that his task here was done and all he had to do was see how the exam went.

“Well if that is everything then, thank yuoi for the visit. Remember that you are important inside of the village, never forget that. Good luck”

Takeshi allowed himself to dismiss Maikeru, it seemed the conversation between them had finally finished as he allowed himself to be free from the task at hand. He knew full well that he was expected to be busy once more so leaving himself free for the day was always worth it.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back