Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

One's Family [Private/Iori/Kinjutsu: Act I]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A carriage arrived earlier this morning, a delicately designed structure, crafted only by the fine hands of nimble-working craftsmen. The wooden abode seemed far too formal for that of a normal citizen, it's exterior and interior (interior more) was finely attired with lush materials and pillows. A woman, dressed in a beautiful white gown, complimented by her headdress that held up her bulbous hair. She looked sad as her fingers twisted gently around a parchment of paper, stamped with a royal seal of a far away kingdom.

Regardless, the woman was allowed to enter the underground city of Sunagakure. She had hired some transport with the wealth in her pocket, and yet she never wanted to go over-the-top, it was just her upbringing that enabled her to live such a good lifestyle; although she didn't like to show off such trivial things like money. "Thank you." She would say politely to the driver of her horse-drawn transport, closing the door behind her and setting her brown hues on the image of the Yamazaki estate. Her gown would wrap around her slim body, oh-so charmingly, as she graced the walkway with her presence.

And yet, she still looked so very sad.

Her soft hand clenched into a very loose fist, the jewel from her ring making contact with the estate's door firstly. The hollow sound would signify her presence, it would signify a new story under a new banner.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: One's Family [Open/Iori]

The 'plants' in the front of the Yamazaki Estate would stir as Konchuu made her way down the walkway. Some would merely turn their flower like heads towards the figure, others would shuffle away, and still others would merely twitch before finally settling down. After the woman knocked upon the door it would be almost a minute before she got a response, the door slowly opening before a feminine figure stepped out. Clad in maid attire and with a long skirt, one couldn't be blamed for thinking it was a person. That is until one got a look at it's face, blank save for two dots representing eyes and a slit below them for a mouth, the head topped with long, straight black hair. A puppet, one that moved without strings and could be referred to as cute were it not for the occasional jerky, unnatural twitch of it's limbs. It's head was tilted upwards towards the woman, silent staring at her(as much as dead eyes could actually stare), seemingly waiting for her to state her business there.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

OOC: Now we just need Chizuru :p

Suzu had been somewhat distant as of lately. After her experience with Kuro, she had trouble sleeping, so would normally stay up very late at night and tinker with her toys until Exhaustion would force her to the floor. Her once beautiful vibrant eyes had faint bags under them, they seemed less detailed and dull. Another case of the extreme occurrence with the Akuma sennin was that Suzu hadn't given her hair any attention in a long time. She was still somewhat confused about all she had been told about the strange event. But still had a hard time wrapping her head around it. So a distraction just like this one was just what she needed. A strange woman pulling up in a carriage? That certainly called for an adventure at least. Suzu had since separated her workshop and her room. Now in the bedroom next to her brothers. A door conjoining the rooms in case Suzu needed to do her job and kill any assassins that might harm the clan head. Though thankfully the hit men have slackened as of lately. So Suzu got to have mostly peaceful nights of sleep. Mostly...

Suzu would head towards the door, in an attempt to greet the mystery woman. But it seemed one of the 'maidionettes' she called them, beat her too it. She looked from around the corner for a brief moment before receding out of view. All the woman would see past the maidionette was a small wave of crimson hair. But both she and Iori had red crimson hair, so it could be difficult to tell whose was whose. In reality Suzu was just rubbing her eyes awake and putting her latest project on the table to work on later. Ironically, it was an alarm system to make her bodyguard duty easier to do. Because if she knew someone was here, she could determine if they were peaceful or not easier. She still had to hot wire it to the surveillance system...which would force her into the basement. The only other place she could set up a camera room next to Iori's lab, and Suzu felt a little uncomfortable being next to her brother's work. Only because it was like some sort of rule of being a scientist. That you don't look at another's work unless they want it to be seen.

Among the furniture the woman would see when she would enter the house, sometimes she would be able to spot some sort of mechanical contraption. Like an accelerator on the ceiling fan, causing it to spin faster when activated. A cool air sweeping through the house thanks to the Air Conditioning system Suzu had built into the house. Finding a cozy exhaust port for the fumes was in a secret room of the mansion that had a vent that allowed it to pour outside undetected. Suzu was proud of all the modifications she had made to the estate. And it seemed to compliment well with Iori's puppets, with all of them being machinations and such.

Suzu was in no such shape to greet a guest, so she would have to allow the puppet to do it for now.​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths

On the other hand, Chizuru was quite in shape to meet a guest as she was currently wearing a lovely and very modest maid outfit and Suzu might take note that for whatever reason, Chizuru was wearing her father’s glasses. Who knew what or why when it came to those two? They were always playing silly little games with one another. To top it all off, Chizuru was also wearing a headband that had a pair of fake kitten ears upon it. She was quite the adorable little thing to gaze upon, that was for sure.
9a395f80334922596a176aa9cb843126.jpg

Chizuru gives Suzu a small wave and a nod in passing before she’d continue moving towards the front door and stands behind the maid puppet, peeking out from behind it and speaking up ever so softly.

“Can…I help you? Are you here to see my father?”

She tried not to sound so timid but it most certainly happened.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Oh," Konchuu said with a surprised tone, distancing herself somewhat from the objective, "I'm sorry to disturb you, but I'm looking for Yamazaki Iori, is he here?" She would asked quite politely before exchanging in her words for silence; this Queen was really not used to any social interactions that weren't her beloved friend. So even a general question, like so, would prove a little uncomfortable for the saddened woman, who would start her journey on the door steps of the Yamazaki estate. However, behind the young maid - obviously Kon hadn't realized it wasn't a person, too distracted really - her shaded eyes caught a glimpse of a fiery red set of locks.

Yamazaki always were known for their lush, red hair.

Mere moments of the door opening, another little figurine made an appearance. She looked so charming, dressed to impress with a shyness that only the innocent youth would come to unravel through their meaningless raffle. "Hello dear, I'm looking for Iori-sama... If he is your father, then yes, I am here to see him." She said without really winching a smile, only wearing an expression that seemed somewhat painful; pain that was created by her mind being thrown back to when she lost her. If, or whenever, Konchuu was allowed supervised entry, she would make her way into the estate's walls; feeling immoderately safe within its embrace. She didn't take much notice of any contraptions, and if she did, the admiration was only something that lasted seconds due to the nature of her visit. "Ah, your hair..." Kon would state, eyes dribbling over the lush red threads that belonged to Suzuhime.

The letter in her hand became tighter, until the Queen decided to slip it into her silky gown sleeve. It would remain there until required. "What a lovely abode... It's quite grand on the inside, almost like a pseudo-palace." Oh how she enjoyed this little trip away from her home, her rule and her prison. It was her own little adventure, which was unfortunately fueled by an even sadder plot twist within her young life. And still, her name was kept hidden like a well-guarded secret.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The maid would stand there, unblinking as it looked up at the woman, a moment of silence passing after she had finishes talking. The sound of Chizuru's voice would cause the maid to finally move, pulling the door open and gesturing for the woman to enter, closing it behind her. A flick of it's wrist would indicate for the woman to follow her, clasping it's hands in font of it's lap before walking off towards the library. Occasional twitches, jerks, and spams would punctuate the maid's walk until they made it to the door, knocking on it with wooden knuckles before opening it.

"What is it?" would call out Iori, the man bent over a table as he flipped through the pages of a medical report, the one that belonged to Itami. The process to restore her body had gone smoothly yet he was doing anything but relaxing while she healed, keeping daily tabs on her condition. Looking over his shoulder he would see the trio gathered at the door, a brow raising as he noticed a figure he hadn't seen before. "Oh! We have a guest?" he would ask as he turned around, a hand moving to adjust his glasses before he realized he wasn't wearing them, giving Chizuru a wink as he saw that she had them on. "I'm sorry, did you have an appointment? I was certain my schedule was free today...where is that appointment book..." he would mutter as he looked over the stacks of books that were on the desk. "Excuse the mess, I wasn't expecting anyone...ummm, what did you say your name was?" he would ask as he looked through the books scattered on the desk, the maid excusing herself with a quick bow before disappearing down the hall.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"I didn't actually." Kon refereed back to the question of what her name was, asked the by head of the Yamazaki clan. She didn't want to release her title, her name, her birthright as it always burdened her to such lengths. Instead, for as long as she may distract herself, this imposter would hide her name until her mind became present with her conciseness. "And, I'm sorry I don't have an appointment, I actually came with-" A flash of lightning struck and then it made sense, the ticks and tweaks that the maid performed were almost mechanical; what a marvel! It had taken her some time, but really, what didn't?

"Is this girl, um, a machine?" Kon would inspect the maid as a smile delicately crept along her face with such amusement to her voice - a definite change from the saddened one which entangled her thoughts only moments ago.

Is that what she meant? She told Konchuu to seek her family, a distant set of relatives whom ruled over the Yamazaki clan and inform them of some information. However, was there another message within her beloved friend's last words? Maybe she sent the young Queen here to give herself a sense of family, a sense of purpose that she gave herself; not just some crowned jewel that adorned on top of her head. And then a thought crept into her membrane, a thought of complete lies. "I'm sorry, Iori-dono, I am Yamazaki Konchuu."

A lie, a lie, a lie, why did you just lie? For a new life that would escape the crown, the glory of wealth and reputation? It was really that unbearable...? To take the identity of your best friend, a bodyguard who became a sister during civil war, Konchuu was a woman who taught the Queen medicine. She was a woman who only showed complete love, Yamazaki love, a woman that died protecting the Queen. And in her hand, or rather hidden in her sleeve, a letter for Iori about her death. It was just a sign of respect to tell the clan leader, wasn't it?

"My father passed away when I was younger, he was of Yamazaki blood. My mother raised me and taught me the medicine that he taught her... And I learned through her."
No, that's not your history, imposter - she would think for eternally. But really, Konchuu knew the Queen more than anyone, maybe that's what she wanted for her best friend... For the Queen to have a family. The Queen was no more, she was now Yamazaki Konchuu and nobody would be the wiser. "I'm sorry that I haven't been in contact the land we hail from is under conflict from rival factions. The country is dominated by the rule of two rival queens, one who rules with bitterness and another who is... Well, kinder." Kon would add, trying to not stroke her own ego, as that wasn't very lady-like.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Suzuhime had to try hard to restrain herself from tackling Chizuru then hugging her to death for looking to cute. She had to keep her cool for the guest. Who had already been allowed in by the puppet maid and the little maid as well. The woman of mystery beiginning to comment on Suzu's currently unkempt lush locks. Even when she didn't tend to it everyday, it still looked good it seemed. Either way, the woman would marvel at the Yamazaki estate. The robotic maid would begin heading towards the library, and thus Suzu followed in tow. She held out her hand for Chizuru to grasp. She loved to coddle Chizuru excessively. And even more so when she decided to dress up in a adorable fashion. God she was so cute...damn her love of cute things...

Upon reaching the library, they would be greeted by a glasses-less Iori. Speaking to the party of an appointment. The woman introduced herself as Yamazaki Konchuu. Wait...Yamazaki...? This was a relative...? It may be impolite, it may be reckless. But Suzu instantly became suspicious. This was her client and brother, and people have tried more complex things then assumed identity. But there was no real way to call the bluff. Except, the few Yamazaki she knew of could speak it. It wasn't much, but Suzuhime had to do her job.

"Yamazaki huh? Und was sage ich? Alle Yamazaki sollten das wissen."

It was somewhat of a lie of course. But it was all she could work at.​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Another Yamazaki? Now that was interesting news indeed. Chizuru was quite curious to hear all about it but first she would return Iori’s glasses to him so he could adjust them however he saw fit during the conversation he was sure to be having with this new comer. Chizuru knew that Suzu was just doing her job but she still couldn’t help to feel sorry for this Konchuu woman that she had to be put to some manner of test. Chizuru would pull away from Suzuhime and after handing the glasses to the handsome man that was her father, she’d stand by his side, more or less hiding behind him and looking up at this new Yamazaki woman.

“Is…is she another Auntie of mine? She looks like a really important person dressed like that.”

All things she had been thinking but they came out verbally. Chizuru did like the fact that the woman was interested in the puppet that had walked off to who knows where by now. Chizuru herself dabbled with puppets when she had the chance to do so, but for all everyone else knew she didn’t really do much more with them.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Yes, she was one of my mother's creations. There's two others like her in the mansion." The man would say with a smile, leaving the books alone as Chizuru approached him, a hand running through her hair as he took his glasses from her, placing them back on his face before looking back at Konchuu. A flash of surprise crossed his features as the woman introduced herself as a Yamazaki, usually expecting his relatives to send word before coming to Sunagakure. The woman explained herself and her relation to the family, and already Iori knew it would be difficult to verify her story. No one had kept up with the family roster since the time of his grandfather, and despite their small presence in Sunagakure the Yamazaki clan were more or less a worldwide organization, having blended in to different villages, countries, and cultures all around the world. He could already sense the distrust Suzuhime had of the woman, the man deciding to take a different approach. "Sister, there's no need to be so rude to our guest! It's so very rare to get visitors nowadays, especially those from our family. Here, let's go somewhere a bit more comfortable, shall we?" He would ask as he moved past the woman, placing his hand softly on her back to lead her out of the library and down the hall.

"Chizuru, can you please prepare us some tea?" he would ask of the girl as they moved into the living room, taking a seat there and gesturing for Konchuu to sit across from him. "So, if I may ask, what country is it that you come from?" he would ask as he crossed her legs, a hand moving to adjust his glasses. "And what brings you all the way to Sunagakure? Is everything alright?" Whenever family did come to visit it usually was when they needed help. Funding for research, specimens for experiments, a place to take asylum when they're running from the law, long has the estate served the purpose of a safe haven rather than a home for his extended family.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: One's Family [Kinjusu Act I]

Calm like a body of water, Kon could only bow her head and comply with the test that was given to her by the redder haired Yamazaki. However, it was coincidental that this woman was indeed a ruler, a protector and fighter of words; useful for the time being. She was always used to suffering from hours, days and even week long debates with their rival faction. "I'm sorry, Yamazaki-san... I don't know that language. As I said, my father died when I was younger, and he was the one that held the blood of the Yamazaki." Her voice was firm and clean in delivering her point to the testing woman.

Konchuu would follow Iori into the study with a stern face. She would feel quite uncomfortable with her lie, but yet content with the results that it would hail for herself. And to others who may believe that her actions were selfish, well, one would have to put themselves in her shoes; years of being trained to rule, commanding forces and changing policies... at such a young age too.

When the two were seated, Kon would make herself comfortable with an air of 'presence' around her body. Her entire body language read: a well upbringing. "I hail from a country known as Jenshii, it is a fair distance away from here..." She would add softly with a small peak of a smile across her face, "I came because... I seek refuge from the infighting... Our Queen was killed during a delegation with our rival faction. She saved my life and now I'm here." Konchuu held a composed face, knowing from years of intense negotiations that a poker face was key, and tried to push back the image of the real Yamazaki Konchuu being cradled in her arms. Cold and dead, and unforgiving truth of life. "Iori-dono, I know that my appearance is out of the blue, shall we say, but I've only ever heard good things about the Yamazaki family. Even if our ethics may differ." She refereed to experimentation, which the real Konchuu spilled the beans about to the Queen. But that was the truth, apparently they were a brilliant family to belong too.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Suzuhime would cock an eyebrow. A likely story. There was something about the woman that said she wanted to assassinate Iori. Suzuhime could feel no hidden malefic intent on her. She had grown rather good at that after her run in with Kuro and learning what she really was...but she couldn't tell her family. Not yet. She needed to make sure she was ready to say it. But either way, she would look to Iori who had asked her to stop being rude.

"Es ist mir egal. Ich kann nicht so nachsichtig wie Sie. Es ist, was Sie mir zu bezahlen. Wie viele Menschen haben versucht, Sie unter dem Deckmantel eines von uns zu töten? Außerdem ... du bist der einzige Bruder, den ich habe..."

Suzuhime would allow a frown to cross her soft features. He was to trusting and hospitable...when he wasn't dissecting a corpse. Either way, it was just part of what Iori gave her a home for. It was a live in job, and she couldn't live here if she didn't do it. Well, the woman was right about the main family of the clan, which Iori ran the rest of the clan from. Ethics was more of an option then requirement when you were this crazy. But they were good people when they wanted to be.

Looking over at a nearby hidden camera, one of the many she had hidden across the mansion. She noticed a bright orange light. Oh crud.

"Well ficken. Ich muss gehen drehen Sie off die Sicherheit, bevor es frites uns am Leben."

She had forgotten to stop speaking her acquired language. Shaking her head slightly.

"I'll join up with you 3 later. I have to turn off the security system."

With that, Suzuhime would make a mad dash for the basements. She had recently started dabbling in focusing photons into concentrated high energy beams that could slice through just about anything she had tested on. Which included flesh. She had almost arrived to the room when a security beam nearly shot her face, leaving an ash mark across her right cheek from the intensity and recipe of which she used in the lasers. Upon reaching the control room, she would begin punching in stasis codes. Put the system on hold for now. If things got hairy, she could handle it herself...even if she had to hold back like Kuro had told her to do. She mustn't pick on the weak...it wouldn't be right knowing what she was now.

After being gone for about 3 minutes. Suzuhime would arrive to the living room. She still had the cameras active to make sure the woman hadn't tried anything. And Suzuhime also sported a new smudged ash mark on her face. Somewhat a good representation of her tomboyish attitude and steam punk behavior.​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Upon being asked to prepare some tea, Chizuru was all too happy to help out with such. She would perform such a graceful curtsey before Iori and Konchuu before she’d whirl around and head towards the kitchen. It was such an honor to serve some tea whenever they had guest, but then it reminded her of when she had first met Kasa. She thought she’d be over this by now. Death was something she was sure she could easily get over considering what she herself had gone through but no. There was a moment of sadness but she quickly cheers up and concentrates on the task at hand, which of course, was making that tea for Iori and his guest…and possibly Suzuhime as well if she wanted some. Yes at least three cups were required along with the pot. Today would be a simple blend from her grandmother’s recipes (English breakfast tea) which she brews and then upon a large tray she places the piping hot tea pot, three tea cups, a saucer of cream and a bowl of sugar. Just in case she also adds some strawberry scones that she had made earlier. They wouldn’t be as tasty as freshly cooked ones but they were still quite yummy.

“Perfect.”

The adorable Chizuru would appear after some time holding that tray and smile brightly at the three gathered there, unaware of Suzuhime’s mistrust of the woman still and thinking everything was just fine.

“The tea is ready, Father…and there are some scones as well if you don’t mind.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Jenshii..." th man would repeat under his breath, not familiar with that specific country. He would quietly listen to the woman, nodding along with her story, giving a wave to Suzuhime when she dismissed herself from their presence, wondering what could have made her leave in such a hurry. "The Queen saved your life? So I take it you worked for her then?" he would ask, smiling as his daughter approached them with a tray, leaning in to give the girl a kiss on the cheek before waiting for her to pour them their tea. "And if the Queen is dead then I guess that means that the other side has won your war, that's usually how those kinds of things work, right?" He looked back towards Konchuu, that pleasant smile still playing on his face. "Konchuu-san, there's no need to worry yourself. The gates of our home are always open to family, I wouldn't dare dream of turning you away. How long will you be planning on staying?"

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Family... really?

Konchuu would smile politely before bowing her head, "Thank you, Iori-dono." She had a home now? Or at least, for the time being, yeah? Konchuu wouldn't bother to pull over a poker face to show her joy, a joy that would be felt through every cell in her body: no more politics and no more fighting. It was a joyous moment that she wanted to share with Iori but that would blow her cover, and then what would he think of her? Sometime after they seated themselves, Chizuru, the smallest and cutest Yamazaki, approached with her sweet-smelling tea and some strawberry scones. Oh, what a delight!

"Thank you... but, I'm sorry, I can't remember your name. I don't even think I introduced myself, I'm Konchuu." She extended her hand informally, the way of the normal people as she seen it, and waited for a reply with Chizuru's hand. Whether or not if her hand shake was met, Konchuu would return her hand and return back to the conversation with Iori. "I don't know, Iori-dono... I need some assistance with some most personal matters. I understand that you are, and your family, are very scientific?"

She really needed the entire family for this one... the use of Edo Tensei. "Because, I want to awaken my Queen." She would say so plainly, and yet humbly. Although that statement would seem quite odd, and very 'out there'. "I want to perform the Reanimation ritual... But I need your assistance, all of you. I'm sorry, I'm asking for alot." Oh God, she really didn't word that right... Damn.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime had walked in on the conversation at hand. And Iori was already inviting the woman to live with them.

"Sie sind zu vertrauensselig."

She called from one of the many staircases that led out of the basement. She stood at the top step when she had walked in on the conversation, although it wasn't from a door, but a secret hatch on the floor with a padding of concrete with holes in them, so has to not reveal it's position, but still well hidden and a fitting place to hide in. The hatch was located directly next to the couch, when she had 'arrived' it was essentially crawling out of a hole she built. Upon arriving, she would close the hatch and place her bosom on the arm of a chair. Crossing her arms underneath her bust, listening to the rest of the conversation in silence.

When Konchuu finished, she wanted to 'awaken' her queen apparently. In other words, reanimate back to life. That was nothing unusual to their family, a prime example already among them. Suzuhime would finally speak up, if Iori could do it once, he could do it with Suzu even faster.

"It's no trouble Konchuu-sama."

She would look over at Iori for a moment.

"I'm guessing you want me to start building the machine now?"
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Oh, I’m so sorry, I had not properly introduced myself. I am Yamazaki Chizuru, Daughter of the esteemed gentleman you are conversing with. Please feel free to have as many scones as you desire.”

Chizuru takes Konchuu’s hand with both of hers, the girl so seemingly frail was actually a lot stronger than she looked and one could tell when she shook their hand. It would also explain why she was able to carry that tray with such ease despite how heavy it should have been. With the introduction out of the way, Chizuru begins to pour the tea, first for the guest and if any cream or sugar was wanted, then it was just a matter of Konchuu giving Chizuru a nod when she held each item up so they could continue their conversation without interruption. The process would be repeated for Iori as well and then lastly for Suzu, assuming she even wanted tea, taking note of the smudge on her face, Chizuru would move over to the woman and pull a white cloth out of the pocket on her apron and attempt to wipe the smudge away. Chizuru tries her best to just sit there and be a maid and not chime in with her thoughts on the topic at hand unless it was necessary. A reanimation request was not something to be taken lightly and when Chi-chan heard that request she tenses up for a moment. Could Iori actually perform such a thing again? Would he even want to go through so much trouble? Furthermore what was this machine that Suzu was mentioning? She eagerly awaited his answer.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would wave off Suzu's words, before looking towards Chizuru, giving her a nod. As the girl already knew how how he preferred his tea he would return his attention to Konchuu. The woman apparently did need something from them other than a place to stay, a fact that didn't surprise him at all. A smile spread on his lips as she told them what it was, interest lighting up in his eyes. "Reanimation? Ah, that sounds like it could be fun, doesn't it Chizuru?" he would ask the girl as he looked at her. His daughter's own resurrection had been kept secret of course, working as a sort of inside joke between the two of them and Suzu. "I would be happy to assist in such an endeavor, although, if I could ask, what exactly do you hope to accomplish?" He would ask as he looked back towards the woman, accepting his tea from Chizuru once it was prepared. "Reanimation is simple enough. The human body is little more than a machine, after all. Hook up the right wires, get the fluids running, and you'll have a living body. Now, actually resurrecting a person is a different story, where they possess all the mental faculties, personality, and memories from prior to their death, and is decidedly more complicated. Reanimation or Resurrection, which of them are you hoping to do?" As he waited for her answer he would take a sip from his tea, looking towards Suzuhime as he shook his head at her question.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Konchuu nodded as a symbol of acknowledgement towards Suzuhime; she really did appreciate her willingness to join Kon in a very risky en-devour. "I don't require a machine, Yamazaki-san." She would bow her head gently before returning her eyes to the young clan leader. "I know the ritual that must be performed, however... I do need the extra pair of hands to assist me." Konchuu's stomach would twist at the thought of sounding morbid, "You see, I have all of the materials to bring a soul back from another plane, but I need all of your help to maintain the ritual." The thoughts of her beloved friend cradled in her arms would cause her mind to stray from her reanimation topic.

Konchuu would feel the warmth of Chizuru's little paws, oh so delicate. What a charming little girl.

However, Iori threw off the Queen with the a simple question: what was she hoping to accomplish by reviving the real Konchuu? "She was my best friend... She gave her life for me, Iori-dono, and I need to repay her." Pure and simple... But wouldn't the truth be revealed if she brought back her fated friend? They wouldn't accept her, her and her lies that managed to trick the family into allowing the Queen to stay. They would hate her... Wasn't it worth it though? So that Konchuu could breathe again?

Absolutely.

Queens were chosen in Jenshii for their natural energy, not through royal blood. And the reanimation technique was a forbidden technique used only in times of great darkness; all Queens were taught the basic materials for bringing one back from another plane. "I'll be honest with you, and your family... I wish to entirely bring back my Queen for the selfish purpose of making her sacrifice worthwhile... I'll be contradicting mother nature, breaking boundaries with such a heinous technique and yet, I am fueled only with conviction."

[Crap post, I'm sorry!]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime was somewhat bewildered when it seemed they wouldn't be using the same contraption as they had for Chizuru. No...it was going to be a more 'spiritual' way apparently. She had gotten sick of spiritual things by now. 'your a form a deity that' or 'divine being this'. She just wanted to build shit. But this wasn't being done their way, it was being done her way. So with a sigh, Suzuhime would nod to Konchuu. Accepting her plight for assistance. She would stand up and grin ever so lightly, warming up to the woman, feeling no ill intent being felt towards her family. How precious they were...and the family that could be...

"You have my assistance."

Suzuhime would state plainly. Letting the woman know she would help. She didn't really understand, but Iori could. He brought back his own daughter, because he wanted her back so much that he defied all laws of life to obtain what he wanted. Suzuhime grinning at Konchuu's latest statement.

"Konchuu-sama. We defy mother nature on a daily basis, it's nothing new."

Somewhat of a hidden joke among their family indeed. At least between Chizuru, Iori, and Suzuhime.

OOC: Sorry for crappy post. Losing my drive.​
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back