Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

One's Family [Private/Iori/Kinjutsu: Act I]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru would look at her father and pout oh so cutely at him. Truth be told she didn’t want him to perform any such rituals ever again. She felt special because of what he had done to her and to have him do it for someone else just made her feel so jealous. She surprised herself once again as such an emotion took her for a few seconds. She’d then regain control of herself and smiles brightly.

“As long as you would like to and have need of my help, father, you know I’ll be there to help you.”

Not quite what she was feeling but she would wait till they were alone to convey how she truly felt. She still would help, regardless of what she wanted. Chizuru lived for her father and would do anything he asked of her if nothing but to see him happy. Though this would be a rare moment in which she actually didn’t want to do something her father wanted to do. Normally she was all for anything Iori wanted as her curiosity was just as much as his, if not more These sometimes led to some strange experiments involving poor little chizuru but her body could handle quite a bit. There was something about this newcomer that Chizuru liked and she wasn’t sure what it was. Her clothing, definitely but it went beyond that.

“Well…maybe not everyday…sometimes we just use the very laws of mother nature to further our own goals. You make us sound like a bunch of mad scientist when you say it like that Auntie Suzu. You goals may be selfish, Madamoiselle Konchuu, but I don’t see it that way. I see you as someone who wishes to give back to someone who gave their all for you…and I would love to help you reach that goal.”

Ah such a mature girl that Chizuru.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would laugh as the woman spoke about contradicting mother nature as if it were a grave thing, the man looking towards Suzuhime and Chizuru. They each replied about how such a thing was uncommon for them, eyes looking back at Konchuu. "Progress, without boundaries. The Yamazaki clan is built on the notion that everything is permitted in the name of discovery and science. I'm surprised your father didn't pass that way of thinking to you...well, you did lose him when you were young, so that may be it." The man would pause as he lifted the cup to his lips, taking another sip. Chizuru spoke of how she didn't see Konchuu as selfish, though the man would keep quiet about his own opinions. It was indeed a selfish thing to be unable to let go of someone, to be willing to do anything so you wouldn't lose them. He went farther than any man should in order to resurrect his beloved daughter, and it was because he was too selfish to let go of something that was precious to him.

And of course he never regretted it.

"We'll be happy to help you, Konchuu-sama. I just hope your mentally and emotionally ready for whatever may happen. Bringing back a life can be a very traumatic thing, not too mention that we cannot predict what would happen. You'll have to be prepared if she doesn't come back exactly as you would want her too." A hand would motion for Chizuru to come closer, a hand moving to run through the girl's silky hair as he lovingly looked upon her. "So when would you like to do this? And where? Our basement is quite spacious, perfect for such a task..."

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Konchuu nodded in acknowledgement towards Suzu; happy with the acceptance of another Yamazaki. "Thank you, Suzuhime-san." She would close her eyes and tilt her head gently downwards, such a delight to have a family by her side. Even if they were unwittingly being fooled by the imposter. However, the Queen did this for a reason... they too would get back their family, a girl whom bound her life by the Queen's side. Maybe the real Konchuu regretted the life choice? And now, the Queen would give her a life to call her own. "And thank you Chizuru-san." Konchuu would nod her head in appreciation towards the young girl, who felt so grown up. Maybe all of this science and mystery, these cryptic talks of mother nature and their looseness was effecting her in a positive way...

"Iori-dono, I am prepared."
Konchuu would slowly rise from her comfortable seat, "The ritual requires a living sacrifice and I have the perfect person in mind to do such a thing." She would clasp her hands and bow her head, the single, curled strand of hair would bounce from its nest and the Queen would smile. "I've always lived a life of restriction, free of my own will... but now, I have the chance to make my own choice. My own life, to make and shape into whatever I please. And I chosen to become a droplet in the river; to give birth to a life." The Queen let loose on a little bit of her history there, as a bodyguard would not be so heavily constrained.

Perhaps all of this emotion was getting to her and the effect was causing her temperament to falter. "It has been delightful meeting you all, so I now ask you to come with me to begin the ceremony. I have already found a suitable location, so may you all come with me?" A smile, oh-so delicate, but yet so full of words that the Queen could never even hope to speak.

Konchuu would then move away from the three and over to the door, ushering the three to follow with the fragrance of her royalty.

[Topic left with: Chizuru, Suzu and Iori]
[http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=217&t=1699!]
[Ready for some actiooooooon?!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back