Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Oops [Open]

Kurosawa Hiraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Topic Created]

*Ting*

Masaru's chopsticks squirmed around in the empty bowl for a second before falling still. The crisp air buffeted the boys face as he stretched his arms up above his head and tilted his head from side to side, popping his neck. Masaru had already racked up a fair few hours of training and it was only lunchtime, the short break to fill his belly and regain some energy was much needed. He picked up the cup of water that had accompanied his meal and moved the cup in a circular motion, watching the liquid within slosh around randomly.

Masaru brought the cup up to his lips and knocked his head back, downing the remaining liquid before replacing the cup on the table, he exhaled as he straightened up his kimono and took a moment to plan out how he was going to spend the rest of his day. He pushed his chair away from the table and stood up before turning around quickly and beginning to walk away.

*Whack*

The waitress was sent flying to the floor as the tray she was holding scattered its contents over the surrounding area, "Oh, I'm terribly sorry."<i></i> Masaru said as he quickly helped the woman to her feet, "Please, let me get those for you."<i></i> He quickly pulled his sword from his belt and laid it out on the table before bending down and gathering up the bowls and glasses for the woman. He hated causing a scene like this and wanted the whole situation to be over as quickly as possible.

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tapping his feet restlessly beneath a nearby table, Satoru was trying to maintain his attention on something while waiting for his lunch to arrive, when he finally noticed the waitress arriving to serve him and calmed down. He was still not very familiar with usual public conduit and still had some trouble controlling his patience, which is what drew him a small bit of attention ever since arriving. He sat facing towards the approaching woman when suddenly a kimono-wearing boy bumped into her, sending the student's lunch wasting itself to the floor.

Feeling like he would probably get to eat faster if he helped the waitress a bit, Satoru leaned forward from his chair, made two swift steps and also started picking up what could be picked up. He didn't say anything to the boy, not showing any sign of ill feelings, but studying him a bit. As he rose to put the utensils on the nearby counter, he noticed the sheathed katana which the boy lay there moments earlier. "A samurai...?" he wondered, also noticing the boy's clothing. Naturally, he was curious, as he had rarely seen a samurai around the city and he only found out about them through his education. He felt like starting a conversation with him, but then he hesitated, as his relatively shy nature would often have him in these situations. "They're probably not such a rare sight though...after all, I don't visit this district often." he thought, not realizing that he was still standing up and staring at the sword on the counter.

[Topic entered]

Kurosawa Hiraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It didn't take long before a younger boy left his seat and came over to help Masaru collect up all the objects that had been scattered as a result of the incident. It was quite strange that he didn't make a single sound as he started picking things up, Masaru dismissed it as shyness but he still had the distinctive feeling that he was being looked at closely the whole time.

The waitress quickly bowed and hastily left to deal with some other customers, Masaru rose to his feet and brushed down his clothes before removing his scarf and shaking the dust off the ends which had touched the floor. He spun around on the spot looking for the boy who had come to help, "Thank yo..."<i></i> He stopped his sentence short as he noticed the boy standing motionless staring at his katana.

As he replaced the scarf around his neck Masaru walked over to the table, he grasped the sword and stood it up on it's end on the table, "You know a good sword when you see one,"<i></i> He said as he examined the sword from end to end and rubbed his thumb over the kanji on the saya before turning his head to face the boy, "Are you a swordsman yourself?"<i></i>

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satoru only realized that he'd been staring for too long the moment the taller boy thanked him and picked up his weapon. Feeling slightly embarrassed, he thought if he should apologize or not. As the young swordsman spoke, he ran his finger over the kanji written on the scabbard, confirming his words to Satoru - the sword indeed appeared to be of remarkable quality. Satoru then noticed the boy was quite taller than him, but, being aware of his own height, he figured the boy couldn't be too much older than him.

"Are you a swordsman yourself?"

"Ah, no...". The student shook his head lightly. "I am a student at the Academy, last year right now, but I haven't decided if I should use a weapon or not. I only use kunai for now" he replied with an amiable smile. "Um, sorry, my name's Satoru", he finally introduced himself. He'd wait for the other boy to introduce himself as well before asking him: "I was wondering, is it hard to get into swordsmanship? Maybe I'll want to have a sword too at some point".

As a final year student, Satoru knew it wouldn't be long before he would become a Genin and start making more and more important decisions for himself. He was relishing this prospect and had already started thinking more and more about what his style would be like.

Kurosawa Hiraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young boy shook his head in response to Masaru's question, "I am a student at the Academy, last year right now, but I haven't decided if I should use a weapon or not. I only use kunai for now"

Masaru nodded slowly as he pushed his katana back onto his belt and rested his palm on the pommel as the boy introduced himself, "Nice to meet you Satoru-san,"<i></i> Masaru said as he bowed his head, "I am Miyamoto Masaru of the Nanjirou clan."<i></i> The boy seemed to be a fairly typical student, he knew broadly where he wanted to end up but hadn't yet worked out the details, it was a situation which Masaru hadn't had to deal with seen as from birth he was always guaranteed to stick to his heritage, to be a samurai.

Then the boy spoke again, Masaru couldn't fight the huge grin which crept across his face, "True swordsmanship is impossible to get into."<i></i> He said as he shifted his weight onto his other foot, "It is just the same as any other fighting style, it is not just a skillset it is a way of life. I was born into a samurai clan and so my whole life has been following that path. It is impossible for someone to wake up one day and decide to take up the sword, it must be adopted whole heartedly and fully committed to."<i></i>

It was easy to see that Masaru had fully immersed himself in what he was taught by his family, he had soaked up an immense amount of knowledge in his childhood years and everything he said was based off discussions he had had with his elders, "That's not to say you can't take up one of these paths in your later years, not everyone is born with an understanding of exactly what they want to do, but when you do decide where you want to go it's not a case of getting into it, it's about letting it absorb you and embracing it fully."<i></i> He may not have been much older than the boy, but in this instance Masaru was the elder, it was in his blood to share his knowledge with others and so as long as the boy wanted answers, Masaru was willing to provide them if he could.

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The samurai boy's name was Miyamoto Masaru and he was part of the Nanjirou clan. Satoru had heard of the clan's name before, but didn't remember any details about them. He simply knew them as a clan of samurai, and so he considered himself lucky that day, to be able to meet not just any swordsman, but one from a family with a profound tradition in the skill.

"True swordsmanship is impossible to get into"<i></i> the Nanjirou started, wearing a big grin now. The remark made the student raise an eyebrow and listen even more intently. The older boy talked with pride, not arrogance, just as one would expect from someone brought up in such a clan. He started to explain how swordsmanship wasn't as easy as one would think to get into and how it must be fully committed to. Satoru couldn't fully understand though. By 'fully committed to' he could understand being committed to a fighting style and the importance of having the appropriate skills to properly use a certain weapon in a battle and whatnot, but as 'way of life', as the boy put it ? He understood that there existed families that had been specialized in certain skills for generations, and that for many it had become a lifestyle of their own, but he never could have thought how that would be like. For him, it felt like dedicating one's self so much to a certain way like this would mean missing out on a lot of flavors life offers. The student couldn't put how he felt into words though. Even if he could, this was the kind of discussion he would rarely start having with one of his closer peers, much less with someone a few years older than him. He continued to pay attention as Masaru spoke.

The latter part of his speech was something that resonated with Satoru better. Specifically, the part about fully embracing the path he would choose in life. It made the student feel even more eager about his future. Overall, he was pretty happy with what he heard, even though he asked about becoming proficient in a fighting style and ended up having a much broader view in mind. "Yeah, I think I know what you mean" he replied. "Though I'm not sure I could take such an intricate way of life like yours myself.... I..haven't been raised that way". Satoru was still only a 12-year old boy and so he wasn't fully capable of putting his thoughts into words just the way he would have liked. This was something that would later bother him, as he was already somewhat of a perfectionist.

"I'm... really wondering if I'm ready to become a Genin. It feels like time passes really quickly this last year and it feels like I won't be much different then, from how I am right now. Some students say it's really hard and no one's guaranteed a pass..." Satoru said while leaning on the counter.

Kurosawa Hiraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Sorry for the delay, work followed me home O.O]

Satoru seemed to be quite interested by what Masaru had to say and appeared to be paying a lot of attention, even if he did look ever so slightly confused at first. As Masaru came to the end of his insight the boy gave his slightly uncertain answer, it would have probably become apparent to him by now that Masaru had not had what would be considered a normal childhood, he was encouraged to grow up very quickly and had quite a lot of responsibilities put on him from an early age, the result was that although he was still really a child himself he didn't really speak in a way that would be familiar to other children, he was more used to speaking to his clansmen and therefore that is who he sounded like.

"I'm... really wondering if I'm ready to become a Genin. It feels like time passes really quickly this last year and it feels like I won't be much different then, from how I am right now. Some students say it's really hard and no one's guaranteed a pass..."

Masaru crossed his arms and exhaled briefly as he tried to think of the best way to put his thoughts into words without risking giving the Satoru the wrong impression, "You're correct to say that it's hard and no one is guaranteed a pass, but if you think about it isn't that for the best?"<i></i> He paused for a moment before continuing, "Obviously I can only share my personal opinion, but I would much prefer a hard test that ensured I was up to the challenges I would have to deal with rather than finding myself quickly overwhelmed and dead in the dirt."<i></i> Masaru had no problem talking about the stark reality of death so casually, he was from a samurai clan and unfortunately that meant he had to be fully prepared to kill or die at a moments notice. This wasn't to say that he was bloodthirsty or desensitised to death, he just saw it as another stage of life, his personal honour and that of his clan was much more important to him.

"Just remember that if you go into your exam doubting yourself you've already failed, from what I understand they don't just assess your skills but also your personality and attitude. If you show them you can look after yourself and your teammates while completing your objectives then they will pass you."<i></i> Masaru really hoped that he was giving useful information to the young boy, there was something about passing on knowledge which filled him with pride but he still recognised that he was only a Genin himself and was still very much an inexperienced shinobi.

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[No probs]

Only before the Nanjirou started speaking again did Satoru realize that he was also a shinobi. Until then, Satoru simply saw him as a swordsman, member of a great clan of samurai, but then it suddenly made sense - why wouldn't a samurai family send their young ones to the Academy? They'd only have to gain from it. Then, as one thought leads to another, he realized Masaru was a Genin, if not an even higher-ranking ninja, given his age. Satoru felt a little silly for realizing this so late but kept listening to the older boy's words.

Masaru talked about the personal importance of the Genin exam for a young shinobi and this put this coming test in a different light in Satoru's mind. Of course this was going to be important test for him, he thought. This was exactly why he had to be fully prepared mentally and face it with utmost confidence. He had been quite concerned about the technicalities of the exam, whether he had the right aptitudes or not, and he forgot that other, more basic aspects of a shinobi, were going to be put to test. One of those aspects was the determination to do what needed to be done, and Satoru felt that was definitely one of his stronger points.

"Y-yeah, you're right, I'll have to be at my best, which means I can't doubt myself... I'm sure that if.. I just train as hard as I can until then, I won't have any reason to doubt myself". The student looked fairly reassured as he said this. "Thanks for the heads-up about also being able to help my teammates, I never thought about that until now". Satoru then seemed like he'd just remembered something. "Um, I just realized that you were about to leave before...you seemed in a hurry, too. Sorry if I kept you.".

The simple fact that he got to meet a person like this was a morale booster for Satoru, but the fact that Masaru was also giving him useful information was a great reassurance for the twelve year-old.

Kurosawa Hiraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that taking the time to fully formulate his response proved beneficial as the boy didn't appear to have as much trouble comprehending exactly what Masaru was saying this time, he nodded with a slight smile on his face as the boy summarised what he'd taken from the discussion. This was a new sensation, a warm feeling of achievement unlike he'd ever felt before, so far in his life he had never been the one sharing the knowledge, only receiving it. The whole experience really improved his understanding of why his clan put so much emphasis on passing experience down through the generations.

"No need to worry, if I was in that much of a hurry I wouldn't be here right now."<i></i> Masaru replied quickly as he held his hands up, "I can just put in the extra training another time."<i></i> Although he didn't really want to admit it, it was probably good that Masaru's time was being taken up by something other than training, he'd been spending so much time on refining his skills physically that he risked burning out and having detrimental effect on his mental state, in short, a bit of R & R like this was good for him.

"Maybe I am rushing around a bit too much at the moment..."<i></i> Masaru thought out loud as he sat back down at the table, "Say Satoru-san, I'm curious as to how other people prepare for their Genin exam, what kind of preparation have you been doing?"<i></i> He gestured to a passing waitress for a glass of water before glancing over to the boy, "By the way, do you want anything?"<i></i>

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With their discussion going on, Satoru had completely forgotten that he was initially there to have lunch, and he felt his stomach remember this around the same time. He decided he'd just have something that would get made quickly. "Ah, yeah... I'll just have a bowl of ramen, please", he said to the same waitress.

"Well.. I don't know much about the others. I think everyone's practicing what they're weak at. I've been practicing a bit of everything... hand-to-hand combat, basic projectile techniques, basic ninjutsu... though I.. should probably learn an elemental ninjutsu as well, soon. It's just that, it's hard for me to do even the most basic lightning ninjutsu... and some of the teachers seem to think every Kumogakure shinobi should master at least one lightning technique. So I put off trying to learn that now. I thought maybe my physical energy isn't strong enough yet".

Satoru knew that every person had an affinity towards a certain element and suspected that lightning just wasn't his. After all, his family had only moved to the Lightning country a few decades ago and he was the first in his line to even attempt to become a ninja. He didn't know how to find out his natural affinity so he could impress his teachers with a different kind of jutsu and so, it was hard for him to confront his teachers about the issue.

edit reason: typos

Kurosawa Hiraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy ordered a bowl of ramen from the waitress when he was given the opportunity, "Make that two please."<i></i> Masaru added with a smile just before she walked away, he'd already eaten a small amount but if he was going to postpone his evenings training anyway he may as well make the most of his downtime. He pulled his sword from his belt and laid it flat on the table before fiddling with the thin chain which hung loosely around his neck as he waited for his meal to arrive.

"Don't be disheartened if you're struggling with elemental Ninjutsu, I do have an affinity with lightning and I still have trouble with lightning jutsu, I know there is a strong emphasis on it at the academy but I still made it through. The fact that you openly acknowledge your weakness is a strength in itself, the best way to impress your teachers would be to first learn another skill which can compensate for your weakness, then go back later and try to learn elemental abilities safe in the knowledge that you have a backup in the meantime, in my opinion anyway."<i></i> Masaru looked over to the boy to see his reaction, "Having said that don't ever think something stupid like your teachers are teaching you incorrectly or they don't know what they're talking about, they all have an immense amount of experience and should be shown nothing but the upmost respect. It's just never a good idea to force yourself into something that doesn't suit you."<i></i>

Masaru looked around quickly to see if their food was coming but at first glance didn't see anything, "Of course it could be perfectly possible that what I've learnt in my experiences won't suit you and will be useless to you, I am only a Genin after all, there are far more experienced shinobi in the village than me."<i></i> He said as he held his hands up briefly before laughing, "I could be completely wrong and just been lucky so far, you'll know what is best for you."<i></i>

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masaru sympathized with Satoru and revealed that his own affinity was lightning and that he still had some trouble with lightning jutsu himself.

"The fact that you openly acknowledge your weakness is a strength in itself, the best way to impress your teachers would be to first learn another skill which can compensate for your weakness, then go back later and try to learn elemental abilities safe in the knowledge that you have a backup in the meantime, in my opinion anyway."

The student nodded and seemed pleased as he immediately said: "I know, that's exactly what I was thinking of doing!". But before Satoru could say more, the Genin continued:

"Having said that don't ever think something stupid like your teachers are teaching you incorrectly or they don't know what they're talking about, they all have an immense amount of experience and should be shown nothing but the utmost respect."

Satoru's enthusiasm seemed cut a bit short, but he replied after the boy stopped.

"I know that, and I never thought they don't know what they're doing. I just... felt sometimes like they could be a bit more understanding. But I guess adapting to the situation at hand is another ability shinobi should have so... I guess I should handle it as it is."

Masaru then noted that what he had learned from his experience might not help the student that much. The boy laughed and suggested that maybe he had just been lucky until then.

Satoru smiled a little. "Well, I'm sure some of what you said'll help me. You already passed the same exam I'm gonna take so... I'm sure", he said, glancing as he finished the sentence to see if their orders were ready. It looked like they were about to arrive.

He turned to face Masaru again. "You know, when I said I was thinking of impressing my teachers with something else, I was thinking that maybe it'd be easier for me to learn a different kind of elemental jutsu, but I don't know which one. Masaru-san, do you know how I can find out my elemental affinity? I'm sure that that element will be the best one for me to try". Satoru looked at him with a somewhat hopeful look.

Kurosawa Hiraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satoru seemed to jump on the first suggestion Masaru offered, it was almost like he was about to leap out of his seat with enthusiasm, he was quickly brought back down when Masaru reminded him of the teachers authority and expertise. It was a display of the samurai's level-headedness, he didn't do big over the top displays of emotion and preferred a much calmer atmosphere, "Just remember that most of the people who teach are shinobi first, and teachers second. Some of them won't have the ability to tailor their lessons to their pupils. I had a similar experience when I was being tutored by my senior clansmen."<i></i>.

The boy seemed to feel as if Masaru's insight would help him with his exam, A small smile escaped the samurai's lips as he looked back over towards the boy. "Excuse me, your food is here." A bowl of ramen appeared over each of the boys shoulders as the waitress placed the pairs order on the table "Thank you."<i></i> Masaru said as the waitress disappeared off to her other duties.

Halfway through a sip of cool refreshing water Masaru noticed Satoru turn to him, he suggested that he could impress his teachers by finding an element before asking if this was something Masaru could help him with, "I must say I'm slightly surprised your teachers haven't covered that yet, although now that I think about it I was shown my affinity by my father rather than the academy."<i></i> He replaced his water on the table before picking up his chopsticks and rolling them together in the palms of his hands as he continued, "Are you familiar with chakra paper? It is a special paper which reacts differently to each element of chakra, if we can find some you can use it to find out which element you should work on."<i></i> He began scooping noodles into his mouth as he waited for the boys answer.

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Sorry for the delay as well, last weeks of college here, barely ever felt in the mood to write]

Satoru started to eat while listening to Masaru's words. He made sure to not look impolite while doing so, but the boy was feeling really hungry and would have rather not waited another minute. The samurai told him about chakra paper and its use in determining one's nature affinity. Satoru had heard of trees that feed on chakra, so naturally he thought that such paper could only come from those trees.

"Oh, that's it? That doesn't sound too hard. I was thinking maybe it would take something complex, like a ritual or something." he said with a short laugh and then continued on his noodles.

Satoru then started again. "Well then, I guess I should find a teacher who has some of this special paper". He turned his head towards Masaru. "I mean, they're bound to have some at the Academy, right? Or would it be faster to buy it from somewhere?" The boy then started looking into space while he continued. "In any case, it might just be that... they're yet to teach us more in detail about elemental affinities. Maybe we'll all receive some chakra paper to use at one point. So the others who already know their lightning affinity are just lucky...". He gave a slight shrug and continued his meal. He felt better knowing the process of finding his affinity would be so simple.

[Incidentally, I'm currently in a class where my character finds out his element, so this RP would take place a few days before that]

Kurosawa Hiraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[No problem mate, thanks for letting me know about the class]

The pair seemed to have got themselves into a nice rhythm where by one of them would speak while the other took the opportunity to satisfy their hunger.

"Oh, that's it? That doesn't sound too hard. I was thinking maybe it would take something complex, like a ritual or something."

Masaru looked back up from his bowl and nodded briefly, "Yes, fortunately finding your affinity is one of the easier steps. You may find that you have to deal with something a bit more complex fairly soon though."</COLOR><i></i> He took another mouthful and quickly swallowed it before continuing, "For example, as part of my initiation to my clan I had to earn my wraith seal which consisted of two rituals, one to have the seal scribed and the other to prove I could control it." His mind flashed back to the intense ordeal which resulted in both physical and mental exhaustion for days, it was a truly horrible experience yet at the same time it was one of his fondest memories.

Satoru then asked some more questions about chakra paper, first about where he might find some and second if it was worth waiting to see if the academy covered the subject in more detail. Masaru couldn't remember if it was something that was covered in his time at the academy, he would have most likely been excused from such a lesson seen as he'd found what he needed to know from his elders.

<COLOR color="purple">"I must admit I don't know whether it will be covered in the academy, but it would surprise me if something so fundamental would be skipped."<i></i> He leant back on his chair and thought for a second before continuing, "I would wait and see if your teachers go over it, if they don't and you're still having trouble, I can help you."<i></i>

Masaru knew it would be better to come from a teacher rather than a fresh Genin, but he felt as if he knew enough to help the boy if necessary, and even if he didn't it would be easy to find someone in his family that did.

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Masaru spoke of him possibly having to deal with something more difficult after finding out his afinity, Satoru started wondering what the older could be talking about. His chewing became slower as his mind drifted away for a few seconds. His imagination was sparked even more when Masaru talked a bit about procedure he had had to go through for his clan's initiation. He didn't dwell on it too much though, and continued on.

"I must admit I don't know whether it will be covered in the academy, but it would surprise me if something so fundamental would be skipped."

Satoru thought about this for a few moments and thought about how the Academy's curriculum worked. He knew that they were bound to have a solid organization and reassured himself that the higher-ups there knew what they were doing. They were in charge of developing Kumo's future shinobi after all.

Masaru advised the student to wait a while more before trying to find some chakra paper and told him he could help him find some himself if he really needed it Satoru smiled. "O-okay... You're right, I'll check if there are any teachers who could to teach me more about this before anything else. In any case, thanks. Good to know you can help me with this if I'll really need it" the boy replied and then continued his meal. He was almost finished with it.

Satoru was happy that this conversation seemed to guarantee that he'd be able to find out his affinity soon enough and start learning a powerful jutsu.

Kurosawa Hiraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had reached the point where Masaru was now chasing the remaining few elusive noodles around his bowl, as he fished around in the broth he started to become lost in his memories, reliving the definitive moments of his short life so far. The swirling liquid in his bowl became almost hypnotic as for a short spell the present made way for the past.

Until now these memories, both good and traumatic, had been something Masaru had never really stopped and thought about. He was always so focused on the past of his clan that his own personal history had been pushed to the back of his mind, only now that it had come up in conversation did the experiences really come back to him.

"O-okay... You're right, I'll check if there are any teachers who could to teach me more about this before anything else. In any case, thanks. Good to know you can help me with this if I'll really need it"

Masaru looked up from his bowl and paused briefly as the present slipped back into the forefront, his mind was beginning to become cloudy, "I need to do some training..."<i></i> Masaru said before grabbing the attention of a passing waitress and asking for the bill, he pushed his bowl away from himself and grabbed his sword before continuing, "You're welcome to join me if you want."<i></i>

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satoru was just finishing his bowl as Masaru spoke briefly: "I need to do some training..."..

The student turned towards him as he picked up his sword and was about to raise up as well, when the older boy said to him that he'd be welcome to join him if he wanted. Taken a bit by surprise by the proposition, Satoru didn't know how to reply for a moment. He had already finished his morning training and his schedule would normally dictate that he went home and studied, or done some other type of exercises. "Well, um...". He thought about it and realized that this was a pretty good opportunity to see how someone else trains and perhaps take notes. The older boy coming from a samurai family, Satoru could surely pick up something from him, so after a few seconds, he looked at him again and continued: "I wouldn't mind.. watching you train, Masaru-san. Maybe I'll work on something myself, though I already finished my physical training for today. What kind of training will you do?". He rose up from his chair as he asked his question.

One of the waitresses came by with the two boys' bill and Satoru took out some payment from his pocket and handed it over to her. He was now ready to leave.

Kurosawa Hiraku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a noticeable pause between Masaru's question and the boys response, he was starting to give across the impression of being fairly nervous and reserved. When Satoru did eventually respond there were still traces of uncertainty as on a number of occasions he seemed to pause for thought.

"It actually happens I was going to start by focusing on my mental strength. I too have already covered my physical conditioning today."<i></i>

Masaru rose too as he pushed his katana onto his belt and straightened his kimono. "There's no point you just watching, if you want to come training with me you'll need to take part, I warn you though, you may find the training a bit more intense than something you would do inside the lenient walls of the academy."<i></i>

The waitress came and took the two boys money and Masaru thanked her with a slight bow. "If you're ready, lets go."<i></i> He said as he turned back to the boy before heading off to one of his usual training spots.

[Topic Left]

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The student looked up at the taller boy as he talked about him participating as well and warned him that it might not be as easy as he would think. Satoru seemed even more intrigued and even eager now. "Alright"<i></i> he said with a serious tone and followed right after the Genin.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back