Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Open] The Stranger

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru whispered to herself, obviously turning the idea over in her mind. It was a shining idea, a sharp one, and it was as glad to cut and drink the blood of its holder as it was to do the same to any enemy. The girl would have to think it over. The chance was there to be seized.

Ah, turned down, Rin thought, and filed the response away. There were other days, and moreover, other opportunities.

"Would you prefer more a more cloak and dagger approach?" she replied to Hikari's question. "Our affairs are ours; our names, the village's. Much is made over secrecy when it does not exist and has little need to, in any case. If I send someone to the capital, for example, were you to check the logs at the Gates, you would know him for an ANBU. The Raikage's left hand. But when that person arrives at the capital, does he travel under his birth name, does he introduce himself as such to the enemy? Of course not. Just as your physical guise is there to be manipulated, so is a name. A collection of words. It matters very little. People are eager to lie and believe lies. This is the happy truth of all business."

She brushed a crumb from her sleeve. "I ramble, and it is also time for this old body to go in somewhere warmer. A good afternoon to you all. May your futures bring what you desire."

[Topic Exit! Thanks, all. :)]

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rin's response to Hikari's question about recruitment puzzled the girl, but it had the ring of truth, more than that, something like wisdom. She had little doubt that the phrase, 'Much is made over secrecy when it does not exist and has little need to...' would be useful in future encounters. Zaku, in particular made much of secrecy when it wasn't necessary. She planned to make this argument at the next available opportunity.

After saying what she needed to say, Rin excused herself, "I hope to see you again, Aunt." Hikari said, waving after her, "Good afternoon to you, and good luck with your own future." She earnestly responded.

After a few minutes in the sun, Hikari smiled at Kaoru and Kuma, "I have some errands to run, Kaoru chan, Kuma kun. It was good to see you both- Oh, and you as well, Inna chan!" She offered a grin to the ape. "Good day." With that, Hikari went back to her day.

[topic left]

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru turned to Hikari san and said "I was going to be but I changed my mind" Kaoru looked down to her feet whispering "Too many memories." Hikari san went on to explain the library incident. and asked if Kaoru had already medical trianing "Very little" she chuckled. Hikari san then turned down the proposition to join the ANBU, much to the dissapointment of Santaru sama. After a speech about the benefits of the ANBU, Santaru sama left the plaza, brushing off the remaining bits of bread off her robe. "Good Bye Santaru sama" KAoru shouted after her. Soon after, Hikari san left. Looks like I better go to she thought. She pat Inna on the head, and waved to Izuma kun "See you later, it was nice seeing you. Lets meet up again sometime" Kaoru threw on an innocent smile. Leaving the fountain to carry on her errands, basket in hand. Her head full of promising possibilities for the future.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back