Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Opening Pandora's Box [Requesting Entry]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</B>Chapter 7: The Chamber of Guf<B>Act 2: Opening the Door
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul;
wisdom is better than silver or gold."
- Bob Marley

A wooden pontoon was lent to the dark-haired maiden as it slowly trudged through the dark waters. A cold wind blew through Nanami's and Kibo's hair. This feeling was much different than the landing upon the beach. This place felt cold and uncaring, where the gentle kiss of the sun was forbidden. Standing at the back of the pontoon, Nanami continue to push the paddle through the water. She stopped in awe, looking up towards the towering colossi known as 'the Brothers'. What little bit of sun that shined down upon her fell behind the large rock face serving as a natural barrier and defensive structure, causing shadows to take over her form. Her eyes turned downward towards the creature, laying down on the pontoon. It raised it's head for a moment to let out a large yawn.

Upon turning the bend that is protected by 'The Brothers', a strong stream of wind nudged the pontoon and her hair back. Temporarily shielding her face from the blast of wind that was forced through the canyon. Once the stream petered off, the woman placed the paddle back into the water and began the movement of water, propelling the water craft forward through the cavernous valley protecting the Village Hidden in the Stone. Sounds of pebbles falling from the large stone faces could be heard reverberating, bouncing off of the cliff walls surrounding her. Kibo's ears twitch at every little sound, but doesn't physically respond otherwise. Nothing seemed threatening.

The long winding path continued until the water clears to show two goddesses on either side under the water. These statues are known as 'The Sisters'. However, Nanami doesn't know the names of these statues, being completely out of her element in these lands. As rough and rugged the terrain was, this is absolutely breath-taking when compared to the desolate wasteland known as the Water Country. Not knowing what will be contained within, be it death or safe passage, Nanami continued forward. Not knowing the true reason for the downfall of Kirigakure is one of the reasons for her arriving here. Not only that, but to explore unknown realms.

The sun fell beneath the horizon, leaving Nanami in complete darkness. While she scrapes at the light and strives to remain illuminated, something was comforting with the darkness. She has known darkness her entire life. After the sun abandoned her, Nanami stopped her arms from rowing the pontoon. After a moment of waiting, lights began to illuminate on the docks as well as the village entrance. Her eyes lit up with a big smile and bent over to pat Kibo on the side. "We're here!" she said as the animal groaned and huffed out of it's nose forcefully, as if annoyed by being rudely awakened.

Upon coming to a stop at the docks, Kibo jumped out of the boat, causing it to sway back and forth. The displacement of the weight causing ripples to roar through the winding valley. Stabilizing herself, Nanami jumped off and began to tether the boat onto the dock. Afterward, she turned and looked up at the grand gate with her mouth wide open in amazement. Her eyes said everything. This was a new place and she was excited to see it. All of her woes and worries have completely vanished as the two of them walk towards the gate. Not removing her gaze from the grandeur that is the Stone gates, she hopped onto Kibo's back, straddling her legs around the large creature's back. The site of a tiny woman riding a majestic tiger-dog hybrid is a site to behold in the first place, but when witnessing the woman show child-like wonder and awe is another thing.

Upon approaching the giant wall, the pair come to a stop and Nanami waits patiently, hoping the gate guardians would arrive.

[Requesting Entrance]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If the woman was expecting someone to come from behind the gates, she would be surprised. An individual would come but from behind. Kazuki drew near to Tsuchigakure to check on something and found out that a foreigner was there, at the gates, waiting for Stone officials. He was in a hurry, but there was no harm in checking what she wanted. Sure, it was possibly the usual stuff. Waiting to be allowed entrance into the Hidden Stone Village. That he could do but no more. Minoru was waiting with his army and he would not linger for long. "Do you need something?" he would calmly question her. Assuming she was to turn around and face whoever was addressing her, Nanami would glimpse a medium sized man staring at her with his pitch black irises. Black was also the color of his combat boots and pants. For the upper side of his body, the Overlord wore a black and gray robe with silvery trimmings and an open colar, along with a large, red, flowing toga drapped around his body and across his chest. The Silvery Haired man was incredibly pale as if the sun had no capability of ever changing his skin completion, no matter how hard it shun on the former Sennin. Despite his extreme paleness, which one could credit to a sickly state, and it far from the truth, Reaper was in top shape. There was nothing he could do to increase his physical condition and unless he was stroke with a curse, nothing would alter that.

"Beware that if you wish entrance to Tsuchigakure, you may find yourself forced to do so under the right circumstances." he added moments later. His was voice was still as calm. His face mirrored the feelings that his voice carried. In fact, gazing the White Wolf's face would be the same as looking at the sea. Not the ocean when storm is raging and gigantic waves crash upon land, but like a body of water so serene, one could contemplate and lost himself in quiet solitude.

[Topic entered]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

A growl was heard from the creature that accompanied her. Not expecting someone behind her, Nanami quickly turned, placing her hand upon the handle of her weapon in a reaction. Strange how she didn't even feel the man's presence before allowing him to sneak up on her. Perhaps she spent far too much time away from the corps and have grown soft in the years she spent at the orphanage. After noticing who it was, Nanami fully sheathed the weapon and moved that hand up to Kibo's head to calm him. The creature grumbled and dropped out of it's defensive posture.

"You must be quite skilled to be able to sneak up on me," Nanami quickly mentioned with a big smile upon her face. It wasn't apparent that the man was in a hurry due to his apparent facial and bodily stillness. The stillness was relatively creepy, as if she was speaking to a corpse. A gust of wind blew through the canyon, causing her black hair to blow behind her like a trail of black flames tickled by the wind. Moving her other hand up to her face, she stopped her bangs from blowing away, revealing her Slave Crown tattoo upon her forehead. The woman was of a lithe frame wearing multiple layers of clothing, with the black layer hugging her diaphragm just over the white layer that covered up her chest. Kind of an intricate clothing choice. The wind also carried the smell of peaches into Kazuki's nostrils.

She glanced over the man that approached her and fluttered her eyes a little bit. A gentle kiss of dark blue eye-shadow was applied to her eyes. This added to a strange womanly allure; which would work much better if she knew how to flaunt her feminine wiles. However, due to her years as a soldier and as a puppet for Mist's SCAR division of ANBU, she didn't have time to practice doing so. Not that she cared to use it anyway; her intentions of entering Stone Village are pure.

"Yes, I would like to enter this village. I have many questions in regards to Kirigakure," the woman stated to the dark man before her. "I know what happened, but I don't understand why," she said as she turned her eyes towards the large red tiger-dog named Kibo. "Let's hope they aren't wasting our time," she whispered to the creature. The two of them traveled long and far to get here and ask questions. She would rather not have to leave during the middle of the night.

"What circumstances? I'm only here to ask questions about my the fate of my village. I'm sure if you knew how I felt, you'd be asking the same thing, wouldn't you?" Nanami asked before thinking about what next to say. However, the sound of a growl came from her stomach, causing her to put her hand upon her belly. Her face turns bright red for a moment.

"And possibly something to eat. It's been a while since I ate," she said with a slight giggle. It was kind of embarrassing that a noise like that came out of her body, but it's something nature causes to happen. The creature grumbled before rubbing it's head into Nanami's palm.

~My, this one is certainly sociable. I wonder if all people here are really this 'stone-faced'.~ Nanami thought to herself with the pun included.

[Thank the gods you posted. T-T I'm so bored]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazuki easily noticed that his appearance startled the woman. The beast at her side started growling, threatening the Overlord with physical injuries. It clearly had that mentality of protecting the owner at all costs. Fortunately for the Silvery Haired Man he had no ill intentions toward Nanami and even his body language was anything but aggressive. In fact, one could claim he was a little stiff, stone like even. But not threatening. The woman eased as soon she realized that he meant no harm. "My skills are quite normal I would say that they are adequate enough." he would note. And it was a blatant lie. The White Wolf was more than normal skilled. He was a former ANBU with extensive years of tenure. If anything he was quite skilled with stealth. Not the best in the world, but good enough to surprise other people like her. As silence filled the area once more, wind began blowing through the canyon as if he was angry with all that quietude. This, however, allowed the former Sennin to gaze a tattoo on Nanami's forehead. He had never seen such picture before thus he had no clue to what it entailed. The Necromancer had one himself, right on his left pectoral muscle. But unlike Nanami's, the meaning of his tattoo was well known. Only a Senju would carry a reddish bleeding tree stabbed by a sword tattooed on his body. Even if someone else were to carry a similar picture it would never be the same as the original, it had no way to.

But the wind graced him with something else. It carried the smell of peaches that caressed Kazuki's pale nostrils. It was not an unpleasant odor, but peaches were not in the Overlord's favorite fruits. Passion fruit on the other hand, he was crazy about it. And it was ironic that a man as cold as death loved a fruit that passion as part of its name. If wind would blow the other way, Namami would be able to catch the Silvery Haired Man's scent. He did not use perfume but it would seem that his body exuded a natural aroma. It was not easily described, but it was an odor that was rich and easily resembled the smell of certain trees. It shouldn't unpleasant to someone else's nose, but not everyone would enjoy it. In the mean time, she had answered Reaper's questions. "I know that Kirigakure was abandoned as it was struck by an ice age though I do not know why it has happened, only that it has happened." the Dread Lord commented, pausing momentary to gaze Namami's beast with greater focus than before. It was strange creature, but it did evoke feelings of repulse. It seemed to possess the grace of the feline family and lupine family, at the same time. An interesting crossbreed no less.

"As far as I am aware, Stone received refugees from Kirigakure so you might find your kin inside. If they know the reasons I cannot tell as I have not spoken with them. In fact you are the first one I address from that village in a long time." he would continue, "The circumstances were fulfilled thus you are free to enter Tsuchigakure. Obey the law and your presence here would not be endangered. Stone does not welcome strangers with an open smile, remember that as you tread around the village. The best person to question about Mist refugees will be the Main Branch Sennin. You can find his office in that building over there.". The building in question, one that Kazuki would point out with his right index finger, was the tallest building in Stone. The so called Spire really resembled one and missing it was a difficult task. "And you are correct. If our positions were reversed I would want to know. However, in my case, there is hardly any need to search for clues as I am quite aware." he would calmly note.

"There are plenty of places to satiate your hunger. You just need to find one that suits your taste." he would quickly add as he heard the roar and her explanation. Hunger, something he was very familiar with, even if his own was of a different sort. Starvation that was not easily killed.

[Village Entrance Allowed if I am able to do so]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Nanami began to ponder the reason for the xenophobia in Stone. The woman tilted her head slightly upon smelling the 'essence of man'. This was the smell of a person that knew battle; she knew this smell well. She showed neither familiarity or disgust upon the scent reaching her. It was explained to her that Kirigakure was abandoned due to an ice age. She doesn't consider this an ice age; more like a flash-freeze. The entire country turned into a snowball right before her very eyes. If it wasn't for the owner of the orphanage, she would have been left outside to be frozen, becoming part of the landscape. While she remained within the orphanage, her frozen heart began to thaw.

However, just because the village entered a flash-freeze doesn't explain the why. A small little word 'why'. That word could change people's hearts and can change the world's vision. The very same word could also torment people for their entire lives; trying to find the answer to why something was. 'Why are we alive', 'Why do we exist?', 'Why were we put in this world?'. Those very questions can torment a person's soul; in this case the fact that she has no idea why her home was ruined by the deep-freeze is what torments her. She could put together the 'what' just by looking at it out of her window from the orphanage, but the 'why' eluded her. That is the purpose of her visit here.

The news that people in Stone contained refugees from Kirigakure gave her hope to finding the answer to her question. She was one step closer to finding that answer. All that is left is to gain entry, find someone of Kirigakure descent, and ask why. A big smile came across her face when Kazuki mentioned the fact that her kin resided in this place.

"That is good to hear," she said to herself when Kazuki said it. She heard the words spoken by Kazuki about how Stone doesn't welcome strangers with smile. This made Nanami grimace slightly, wondering the reason 'why' for the paranoia and xenophobia. This lasted for a brief moment when she was directed to speak with the Sennin of the Main Branch. A finger was pointed in the direction of the large, ominous building. It was, indeed, quite obvious that the building seemed very important. That can be considered a security weakness, but it wasn't something that immediately crossed her mind.

She quietly listened to the remainder of Kazuki's speech and nodded her had with a big smile. "Well, other than the fact that your village doesn't seem to friendly to strangers, I thank you for all of the information that you have provided me," she stated as she pat the side of the creature that accompanied her and quickly mounted the creature. The creature's mane threaded through her fingers, using it as a method of steering the creature. Pulling on the creature's mane with her left hand, she urged the creature to turn around in a circle to face the wall that blocked her passage into the village. Turning her body towards Kazuki, she kept the big smile upon her face.

"Thank you for your assistance. My name is Tsukino Nanami," she stated before approaching the gate and entering the village.

[Thanks for joining the RP to let me in!]
[Entering Village]
[Topic left unless stopped. If stopped, PM me, please.]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazuki did not smile back. Smiling was not an easy action to him and life had not give him ample reasons to do so. There were many Senju in the world that had easy smiles, but sadly, he was not one of them. That was his fate and curse, something he had no problems on carrying. Their chat was quick but efficient. She was there to enter Stone and the Overlord had come to allow it. He had sufficient confidence that Kamaru and his kin were more than able to defend Tsuchigakure while he was away. And if they weren't, well, the world was vast and he would create another Senju Bastion elsewhere. He was grateful for haven Stone had granted him and his fellow refugees but that was not his home.

"I am Senju Kazuki and this is not my village." he declared as he also turned away and left Stone gates back into the wild lands.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back