Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Order fulfilled. [Requesting Hokage]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka didn't want to deal with the receptionist. It would just take more time out of her hands, time she could be spending fulfilling the orders given to her, in this case reporting to Takeshi. As she walked into the mansion the stares she got could have made anyone embarassed. How could anyone present themselves here like that? Cut and tared vest, splattered red, face the same, her usual white hair was sticky with blood and dried up. In all reality, Asuka didn't care. She only cared about fulfilling the full mission, it started by leaving the mansion and now it was going to end by entering it.

Takeshi's receptionist, in all her right, wanted to stop her before entering considering the state she was in but Asuka was having none of it. The receptionist stood guard at the door and wouldn't let her enter, Asuka stood there without saying anything with a dead pan expression and just turned, passing through the wall. It seemed her new eyes did serve a purpose, if not battle to annoy others.

Once in Asuka didn't look up, she knew Takeshi was here simply by the fact that the receptionist tried to stop her. She kneeled in front of the desk, head down, one of her hands in her chest, the other curled up into a fist unto the floor. Trying to give the man the most respect she could. "Takeshi-sama. Chuunin Uchiha Asuka reporting in as requested."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit behind the desk as always it seemed that he was going to have another visitor once more, though this one did not knock on the door that was something that caused a frown to come to his face. Even with new power you should at least have the respect to knock at the door, as he allowed himself to glance at Asuka, the purple eyes glaring at her with the pulsating power that came threw his very eyes. It was clear that he was in the middle of paper work but that didn’t matter to him right now.

Allowing himself to look towards Asuka he watched as she kneeled before the desk, he watched without speaking at all. He sighed to himself for a few seconds, it was weird to see the change that had happened though he expected for the girl to come back with results and it seemed that she had done just that, she had come back here with the results that he expected and now she would be reporting in to the Hokage. As he leaned back in his chair he allowed himself to watch Asuka carefully, pondering on her for those few minutes.

“Welcome back Uchiha Asuka, tell me how was your time outside of the village, did you complete the task that you wanted?”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka didnt dare look at the imposing figure of her superior. She could feel his powerful gaze upon her, it was intimidating. But she didn't let that faze her, she was going to report her findings to the Hokage as instructed.

"It was interesting Takeshi-sama." She started, remembering the odd behavior some showed by staying to support their leader even though they were outmached. "The task was indeed completed, I studied the situation and deemed it as a threat to the leaf. As such, it was neutralized accordingly."

Asuka finished, if Takeshi wanted a more detailed report she would give it. But she wondered if he would find it acceptable or not, to her... it was the right thing to do. In case any straglers decided to take up the mantle but she was indeed curious if others would share her view. Asuka wated for his response, and just in case her next orders.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the words that where being spoken by Asuka, he knew full well that the younger Shinobi had changed since last time they had spoken, as the Hokage allowed himself a few minutes to ponder on the best way to reply to her he decided to let her speak first. It seemed that she had come back with a kill to her name, though that was nothing surprising he could hardly call it something unexpected. As he listened to the words being spoken he pondered for a few minutes deciding on what the best way to reply was.

“And why did you feel that it was in leaf’s best interest to neutralize, it is a big decision to say that someone needs to be killed as a threat to the village considering what the strength of the village looked like. I have to ask the changes as well that you have undergone. Your eyes I presume they are now Eternal, and you have begun to study the ways to sue them properly I hope?”

Takeshi had already clocked that the way she had entered into his office meant that her eyes had involved, he allowed himself a few minutes to look at Asuka waiting for the answers as the purple renningan stared into her very soul, the unbending will of the Hokage behind those eyes.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka didn't want to get into the details of her endevor. But she didn't have a choice. Without hesitating she began to explain. "I don't underestimate the strength of the village. You alone should be able to neutralize the threat. But at what cost? With a large, trained army it would get inside the village and innocent Civilians would pay the price. Better to get rid of it beforehand. Even if none of that happened, it is till better to be prepared than greedy."

She looked up at him, his purple eyes did intimidate her but she wouldn't let it show to her superior. Much else someone so respectful. Yes Takeshi-sama," She answered him "The eyes of mine have some interesting abilities, so far I've figured out one. I'm able to teleport to other locations, or have physical attacks pass through me. It has been useful coming back here to say the least." She took from her pouch the passport given to her and handed it to Takeshi, it wasn't in the best condition considering the slice in some of the pages and bloodied appearance but it was still readable. "The task has been completed. I appreciate the trust you had in me."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself a few minutes as he pondered on the best way to reply to Asuka, it was clear that the girl had come back with the task completed and he had to give her credit for that, and she had made a judgement called. Showed a little bit of using her own initiative he was never going to argue with that one either. He allowed his purple eyes to continue to stare at the girl as he pondered his next few words knowing full well that he had to make sure he was careful about them as he didn’t want to offer offense with miss interpretation.

“I am proud of your work Asuka, you have shown how far you have come and it is not something to sniff at, I believe that we are just seeing the future as it slowly unfolds in front of us, and you will shape that future, maybe you do not see it yet. But you will soon trust me I know you will see it soon.”

Takeshi allowed himself to lean back in his chair it seemed his hand came out and took the passport from Asuka. He allowed himself to look at it for a few minutes before sliding it back into a draw. Locking it he allowed himself to nod towards her showing appreciation for her hard work and following orders. It seemed that she was changing in front of him growing into quite the mature young lady of Konaha.

“Thank you Asuka, that is all for now, please continue the hard work and passion you have been showing lately.”

Dismissing Asuka to get back to his work.

[MFT:279]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back