Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Orders Outside [Private]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi stood outside the Kazekage tower, he had just used his headset to call into Maki, deciding to give the man an update on the situation that was happening as he glanced around he had to give credit to Sand this place was amazing. The sights and sounds that he had seen recently on his visit was something he was grateful for. He knew full well that he needed to send someone back home with his absence being prolonged with the offer of peace he was fully aware that it could take a while before he managed to get free from this place and back to his home.

“Maki, this is Takeshi place meet me at the Kazekage tower, I have important issues to discuss with you and I want to make this quick. I am outside shouldn’t be hard to spot I will see you when you arrive.”

With that he cut the headset off and smiled to himself. Knowing full well that he still had a bit of time he decided to check around the place. Searching for anything new and interesting to do he tried to make mental notes on what would be good for him to check out in his stay here as he waited the arrival of one of his ANBU.

[Topic Entered]
[Maki Summoned]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki was wearing his normal attire. Red armor on black clothes. Combat boots, shin guards, thigh protectors, forearm plating. A black shirt, matching pants and gloves. And a red jacket over it all that ended just above his waistline. At his side, as always, were those two swords. One obviously a standard katana and the other…not. While it looked odd indeed, none had yet seen the why. His eye shone gold in the light, though occasionally that would turn to brown, green, or even blue. But the gold was predominant. His hair was short, and so dark a brown it could have been black itself.

”Greetings. Need me to assassinate someone? Because I wouldn’t suggest doing so while we’re inside the village. Might strain tensions.”

The grin on his face showed the joke for what it was, though if Takeshi did ask such Maki would try to make it happen in his own time. Loyalty was hard earned from the man, but when it was earned, it stuck.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi smiled slightly back at Maki, he had missed the familiar people around him and this man had earned his trust enough for Takeshi know that right now he had been stuck in meetings he allowed himself to stretch out and looked at the man he had travelled with. He had to give it to the guy he knew exactly how to dress that much was sure.

“Maki, as much fun as assassinations are I can assure you I would love you have you take a head here and now”

Takeshi smirked to himself. Knowing full well that the man he was speaking to knew what the real world was like in that moment in time. As he sat back down on a seat he offered the bench that he was sat on down to Maki as he took out two bits of paper and a pen before beginning to write on them as he allowed the sun to beam threw his green hair.

“I have been in a meeting with Kazuki all day and it seemed that I will be here for longer than intended, there is potential of a peace treaty to be struck up between Sand and Leaf. If all goes well then this could resolve a few issues that we have been having and get to the bottom of the matter quickly.”

Takeshi allowed his pen to finish writing as he looked at Maki before going to the next bit of paper as he begun to write down more information on the document and sighing to himself shaking his head slightly.

“Manzo will be staying in Sand, you will be returning to leaf, I have given instructions to make Yuki a Captain of the Branch, the same is being done of you now. You will be in charge of the branch with her until my return, I want to see training and tutoring completed. We need people to expand and with my absence their leaves a power gap that you two will now fill in such direct terms.”

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki took the seat, shifting the weapons to keep out of the way as he did. It was an odd thing to forget, so he rarely did. As the other began to speak he could only nod, it made a lot of sense. Right now the bulk of the branch leadership was in another village, which did not bode well for the village itself. As the other begins to write, Maki thinks about the training to come.

”I understand. Haven’t met Yuki yet, but unless they end up being so pigheaded that everything is a ‘my way or the highway’ situation I can’t see an issue working with them.” He reaches out to take the papers and slips it into his jacket pocket, rising once more. ”Anything else? If not, I get the feeling the sooner I get back the better. Call it paranoia, but I’ve got a bad feeling about back home for some reason.”

(Topic left unless stopped)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi let his hand come out and grab onto Maki arm to stop the man for a few seconds, as he hauled himself up right and looked out around at the people doing their daily business. A small smile on his lips as he paused for a few seconds before speaking once more.

“I get that same feeling, and I have no doubt that you and Yuki will get along. With that you are promoted to Captain, and those notes one is for Yuki informing her of her updated position to Captain.”

He paused for a second as he looked at Maki pondering the issue that was taking place before sighing slightly. Knowing full well the next update would come out worse than at least the sudden promotion of two Captains. He allowed his eyes to meet with Maki.

“The second is that Baba has not been spotted, but a peace treaty is being brokered with leaf, this should at least absorb the damage from Baba not being around here. You are free to go back Maki and good luck. I look forward to catching up when I return home”

[Topic Left]
[OOC: Maki elevated to the rank of ANBU Captain]
[OOC: Maki has letters for Yuki and Hokage]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back