Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Otherside[Open]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aventurine Street was buzzing as usual, hundreds of people walking up and down the street, visiting the stores and stopping at many of the small stands. Kyo would watch it all from his perch on top of a bakery, his legs hanging off the side as he idly bit into the apple in his hand. Pale, violet eyes gazed from person to person, just enjoying the afternoon air, not having much to do for the rest of the day. There were no classes or after school activity, and with Shujinko injured he had nobody to train with. So here he was, spending his time, wondering what he should be doing next.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Making his way through the crowd, Sabaku had some free time and thought he would find something to do here. Having some extra yen he thought he would go for a snack.
Spotting a bakery sign from afar he weaved his way in and out of the crowd, it was as if they were standing still to him. He stood before the bakery within seconds.
Out of the corner of his eye he spotted another kid, he had seen him talking to some other students and a grown up the other day in the training grounds. maybe now would be a good time to meet him and introduce himself.

Hey, you up there! Sabaku yelled, I've seen you before, you go the academy to don't you?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo would raise a brow as he heard someone call out to him, looking down as he spotted Sabaku. He thought he may have seen him around the academy before, though he didn't know many names at the moment. "Yeah! First yea, just started recently! You too?" He would ask as he took another bite of his apple, thinking that this would be a good time to get acquainted with one of his classmates. In a few years they would all be banded together, defending Stone from any and all threats, the next generation of shinobi. Might as well get to know each other then, perhaps even become friends. "Why don't you come up here? The view is great! You...uh...can do it, right? He would ask, Kyo himself having gotten up with a combination of agility, climbing, and chakra to better his grip on the surface, wondering what Sabaku was able to do.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Slightly confused by his question, Sabaku gave a cock-eyed glance before making a few maneuvers jumping from object to object finally reaching the top.

For a moment there it sounded as if you were doubting my ability. Sabaku replied.

He wasn't really upset but just sad in a way. After all, both his parents were shinobi to...they had taught him to be quick and agile and to better focus his chakra.

Anyways, yeah i'm a new student to. My parents said I could finally join the academy, plus it's easier for them with me being there since they are always away doing missions or whatever. He said in a slightly lonely tone.

I'm excited though, ready to learn and make lots of friends, by the way my name is Sabaku. Nice to me you, and you are? He said as he extended his hand out for a handshake and a smile on his face.

Kurokawa Masaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking a look around, Masaki was in bored training is fun and all but alone, what's the point. Hoping to find something entertaining he decided to walk around in Adventurine Street passing by all sorts of people, merchants trying to sell their inventory. Remembering his time with his dad when he was younger brought a smile to Masaki face. Back then things where simple and easy. Shaking his head to clear his mind continue on walking. Passing by a rather loud group of people he notice two kids talking to each other. Noticing one of the two is a student that tried to take the same ninjustu class as him. Thinking about making new friends is always good went up and introduce himself.
Hi my name Masaki are you two students at ninja academy?

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Before Kyo could even get a chance to reply, another student appeared.

Uh...yea, we are. It's nice to meet you to... Replied Sabaku.

Giving a raised eyebrow at the newcomer, he turned his attention back to Kyo.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I just had to see what you're capable of. Just because you're in the academy doesn't mean you have skills." He would say with a grin as he watched the boy make his way to the rooftop. "My name is Yagami Kyo, of the Yagami Branch of the Hyuuga family." He would say proudly as he lifted his chin a little, not afraid of sounding arrogant when it came to his family line. Even as a branch from the main family would still make them better than most other shinobi, or at least that's how it worked in his mind. Before they could talk further they would be interrupted by a new voice, looking down from his perch as he noticed Masaki. "It just so happens that we are! Why don't you come up and we can get acquainted!" He would say towards him, motioning for him to make his way up to the roof and join them.

WC: 167

Kurokawa Masaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After the introduction was over Masaki looked over at Sabaku, Masaki ran up a head, "Come on isn't rude to keep someone waiting!" Masaki shouted over his shoulder, using the crates for leverage he jump to a near by pipe that was a against the wall and start to climb. Reaching the top of a old building in decent time he found Kyo and decide to have a conversation with him. "So Kyo, right what is it that you need to take about?"

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Seeing that Masaki and kyo would be talking for a while, Sabaku decided that he would take his leave. He had met kyo and that was enough. perhaps Kyo and him could be friends. Maybe even masaki. But that is for another day. And so he went, down Aventurine street... in search of more adventure and surprises.

[OoC WC: 57 - Leaving topic]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo waved to Sabaku as he left, wondering where he was off to in such a hurry. Looking back at Masaki he would give him a smile. "Just wanted to get to know my fellow students! I just started recently, still getting to know the place." He would say as he took another bite of his people, looking over the other boy up and down. "So, what's your story? You come from a family with a bloodline? Got some skills passed down to you? What makes you special, ninja wise I mean?" He would ask curiously, wondering if perhaps this would be another taijutsu user, something that he had rarely seen while at the academy.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back