Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Out of Retirement, into the Family Reunion[Private, PM me]

Matsuno Hama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Out of Retirement, into the Family Reunion[Private, PM m

Tsked with an intake of air between his teeth, shaking his head as he took the student's answer and seemed to accept it, letting the girl go. Despite his earlier intimidation and damn near threatening postulations, he was rather quiet as she left. Rolling his shoulders when she was out of sight he turned to look at his great niece, expression blank for a moment as his eyes locked onto hers, before he turned to fully face the two. He looked at Kotaza, and his expression shifted again; now that they were amongst eachother and.. well, Karubin had known him long before the changes took place in his genetic whosamawhatsit, his eyes returned to their natural, human hue. He smiled at Taza, as if taking a moment to just once again revel in big-brotherly affection, before he turned his head to study Karubin.

"Well, Shin did seem rather pleased. Can't really tell yet if that's a good sign or a bad one. Glad to see you're still around and kicking, yourself." He brought a hand up and gently, if she didn't pull away, would set it on the younger of the two Taza's shoulders. With his attention back on her, he leaned in slightly as he spoke.

"You don't have to like how I go about training or influencing our students. You don't even have to agree to it. What you should keep in mind, however, is that when I do what I do, I get results. Never forget the half the nin you may look up to, were initially trained by me. And don't ever rail against my authority while I'm in the process of testing a student, or even a Genin, again." He didn't sound angry. He didn't even sound annoyed. If anything, the lack of sounding like anything might be the more troublesome facet of his tone.

"Now, we can go sit and have lunch," He paused and looked to Karubin, "And of course you're welcome to come. Or, we can sit here and enjoy some time relaxing. Either way, I want you two to tell me what I've missed while I was gone, and while you were growing up."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Out of Retirement, into the Family Reunion[Private, PM m

summer_nights_by_blauerozen-d3f2771-1.jpg
cloud_jounin_zps600880a4.gif

The young shadow merely frowned, sad to see the little girl go on such a sour note. She would remember to apologize to her in private. It wouldn't be hard to find the new recruit withing the bounds of her work. Her hand waved in the air nonchalantly as she saw Mei off. "I'll be watching closely to see how you progress." Kotaza's smile faded into a stoic stare as the girl disappeared down the street. She was left alone with a memory of a young Ishikawa girl she had once pledge to guide through the academy. That was so long ago and the girl never did make it far. Still, she remained a close friend to her, despite their difference in life choices.

The elder ninja chattered on about politics and the old days, so the younger Kotaza was lost for a moment to their conversation. It wasn't until Ryuujin's hand fell firmly on her shoulders once again that she was jolted back to the here and now. Her emerald eyes caught his stare. She hated that she felt like a young teenager again. The way he patronized her really made her hot blooded anger boil. She pulled away from him, hands clenched into firm fists. "I'll do as I please and I won't have men like you speaking down to me like I am a child. Masao-Sama put me in charge of the students of Kumogakure and I don't take my job lightly. You aren't Sennin and I don't see you with the title of Headmaster. Stay out of my way and don't go around pushing the weight of your glory days in other people's face. Okay?" She smiled wickedly, and quickly turned her smile into a scowl. Turning on her heels, she stormed off.

Her grandmother merely shook her head. "Oh dear...I'm sorry, Ryuu. Kotaza is very hot headed and quite stupid sometimes. She often speaks without thinking. You'll have to forgive her. Its best to just leave her alone for now. She will cool down. She has trouble with authority and she espcially has trouble listening to men. Kotaza just doesn't trust many people and well, when she sees someone small and helpless get put into a situation like that...Well, she just is reminded of her past and the helplessness she faced. She had come a long way, but she still has much to learn." The woman smiled kindly at her brother, patting his arm as she watched Kotaza storm down the road. "It's probably best if we head to the restaurant without her."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back