Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Outbreak Pt.1: Vaccination

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This small outbreak was beginning to irk Junko. This sudden flu could've been contagious and he had operatives out on the field. Everyone was doing their part. Kiri was running first-aid, Osu was running examinations while bringing more of the sick in, and Kitsune was on research to try to put a lid on this little flu issue.

Getting reports left and right, the Sennin was giving his helping hand wherever it was needed in the hospital. He could tell that his comrades were growing tired, so it was time to do something. The only thing was..... what to do? Junko himself needed more information on the sickness. In an instant, Kitsune paged in. "What do you have for me?" Junko said after adjusting his headset to the appropriate line. For a few moments, Junko simply could be seen listening and nodding as Kitsune spoke. Her break down made sense and most of all she gave Junko exactly what he needed. Opening his eyes wide, he looked at the sickly. "Thank you Kitsune!" Junko said before pulling a med-nin to the side. "You and several others, move these people to B-Wing. There, ensure things are sterilized and they're all together in a single room. The vaccination process is about to begin. Once things are set, I'll have who I want go in. No one else." Junko said before finishing up with a nod.

As the Med-nin got a few others to carry out the task, they moved and did as instructed. Meanwhile, Junko cursed to himself. This poison problem of kumogakure was getting out of hand. The people were still getting ahold of it even after Junko took down one of the main manufacturing locations. Thinking back, he could still remember the ANBU and their cockiness. At this very moment though, were they doing their part? Why was this stuff still on the street and not nipped in the bud by now? Perhaps Junko needed to lend his assistance once more.

After receiving news that everything was ready, Junko made his way to the B-Wing. Entering the single room, he could see the frail people. Their arms covered with needle marks from constant injections of the poisons given to them. It was sad really, but it didn't matter. This all had to come to an end. This wasn't the place for drug addicts, but if they were sick and actually wanted to get better, Junko would help.

"I know you've all abused and used the poison on the streets based on your test results. I'm going to give it to you straight, you're all in a critical state. If I pump the poison out, none of you will likely survive. Now, if I place a healing dome around you all, you might have a chance, but if you remove from the dome before I am finish. You'll surely die." Junko said making the route to go quite obvious.

After agreement and signing of a few documents, Junko began a set of hand signs. When the jutsu commenced, His hands began to illuminate a green aura. Extending his hands, the aura extended from his hands, creating the healing dome. As the sickly would sit, the poison would be slowly breaking down in their blood stream. They sat, motionless. Fear in their eyes as they now realized how dangerous the poison abuse was. "Let's wrap things up. Prep for the transfusions and let's get these guys and gals in beds." Junko said before exhaling heavily just like many others. For now..... things would be well.....

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back