Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Outta here! [Leaving Country]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The trek was peaceful and she even caught herself stealing glances at Umashi every now and again. Yes, she was still mad but, he was still her husband and he was still...him. Well this trip was going to be eventful, she was sure of that. They periodically spoke, trading off the children for feeding time, and all that fun parenting stuff. She was secretly upset that he was getting the hang of it so fast, but, also pretty pleased that she was not floundering out here with three children and no help from him.

Meanwhile, Asuka rode atop Bestio, giving them the space that they needed without her hovering and threatening Umashi with every movement. She, of course was going to be mad much longer than Yomi would be, but, she was aware of that fact and resigned herself to plotting his death in her spare time. Besito was just happy to be out and about, trying not to step on people and buildings was hard, and he was too big to be cooped up in a small village. He took off in a gallop taking Asuka with him as he did what Battle Wolves do. Asuka, held on for dear life.

"Oi! Besos, careful!" Yomi called after him. "Don't eat anyone!" She was sure she didn't have to remind him, but, he hadn't been out in a while. Yomi sighed and looked back towards Umashi.

"Might not see them for a while..." She said half to him and half to herself.

[1 hour travel/exit time with Yomi & NPC's Asuka & Besito]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
They said that hell had no fury like a woman scorned and Umashi was pretty sure that he was still going to be sleeping in the proverbial dog house. Resigned to his fate, Umashi didn't think too hard on it and instead did his part to be a good parent. Besides, there was more than enough to think about when it came to the fact of what would happen once he reached the Tea Country. There were meetings to hold, people to get to know, hands to shake and babies to kiss. the typical political stuff. Fortunately for him, there would definitely be more than enough to occupy his time and maybe even mend things with Yomi. Thankfully for him, she hadn't opted to leave him high and dry after it was all said and done. Now if only he could figure out how to find a decent meal while on the road to the southern country. He hadn't exactly traveled down this particular route before.

OOC: 1 hour travel time, aka 1 hour till country left.

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako doesn't really know anyone on this trip on a personal level, only Shinzo. It's somewhat intimidating to be leaving the country that she's been born and raised in, but with Shinzo at her side, she feels as though anything is possible! Most of their class has already made it out of the country, and they seem to be the last to go. Oh well.. Miyako thinks to herself with a shrug that may catch the attention of others. Travelling with the Hokage and company makes Miyako feel important, even though she knows that she isn't the important one in this caravan. Her eyes dance between the people in the group, looking at everyone and making eye contact with some. She leans close to Shinzo and lowers her voice, "Do you know any of these people?" She asks almost nervously before finishing off gazing at the entirety of their pack of shinobi.

[1 hour travel time, leaving country in 1 hour.]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'What should I do first?' Sanyu wasn't sure what activity to participate upon entering Tea country, he wasn't part of the actual tournament sadly, but he wasn't well known so nobody was going to vote him in. How could he change that, sure some know about his fight with the Hokage but that didn't show Sanyu's full potential, he wasn't sure what his own full potential was anyway. He was really only going to Tea because he was invited at this point, he was slightly salty that he wasn't chosen but what could you do? At least he'll be able to mingle with the shinobi of the other villages in this time of peace.

[30 Min Travel time, leaving country in 30 minutes.]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Crappily , Umashi made less crappy decisions on his way out of the village and the country at large. To travel was to explore and there was more needing to be explored than what was currently before him. Apparently the toll on exiting the country was a fifty yen note and digging into his stash, he found exactly just that so that he could be on his way.

OOC: Country Left 68 word crap post . . .

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was his first real time outside of the village. Shinzo darted along with the other shinobi in the party, doing his best to stay close to the group. Every now and then, his eyes would dart towards Miyako, he aimed to exchange smiles with her as much as he could but occasionally his nerves would show and cause his cheeks to grow a rosy red. Truth be told, despite his nerves, the boy was extremely relieved to be able to share the journey with the Uchiha, of course the two were only young but his feelings had to mean something. He leaned in as Miyako spoke, listening to her question before replying. “Oh, well up there is Yomi-sama and that’s all I really know. She has her children with her and I believe that is her husband and so he must be the Hokage. I’m glad I get to travel with them after what Kenshin-sensei spoke to me about. Apart from that I don’t know anything else, sorry. I mean that chuunin – at least I think he’s a chunnin, he seems nice though I don’t know his name. But hey, at least we know each other, right?” He flashed a cheeky grin towards the girl before turning back to watch the group. ’Now would be a good time to practice keeping up with the Hokage and his family, I must stay vigilant in case there is a need for me to prove myself to them all.’ He sighed quietly to himself, this was not out of boredom but out of relief. Shinzo was thankful that Yomi invited him on this journey, so he wasn’t going to let her down.

[1 hour travel time, leaving country in 1 hour]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back