Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Pandora [Closed]

Inuzuka Katsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He could feel the eyes trained on him as he strolled past, small legs carrying him only a fraction of the distance the older gentlemen could go in only a single step. The signs were everywhere and for everything, but he wasn’t interested in reading them; after all, reading wasn’t something super essential to the future alpha of the Inuzuka Clan.

The rain had been coming down all day, and Katsuo hated to be stuck inside doing nothing even on a cold and wet day such as this. Normally his parents wouldn’t let him travel down the Susukino District, but both of them were out dealing with…well whatever it is that they did. Probably cool ninja missions. Yes, they were definitely out showing the higher ups of Kumo that the Inuzuka were superior at everything they did compared to ordinary ninja. The scent of rain mingled with that of the food being prepared from the Dawnbringer’s Plaza. Katsuo had just eaten but his stomach still rumbled at the smell of hot food, heck even the kid’s mouth was watering at the scents that wafted by. Katsuo took a hand out of his pocket and looked at the contents within it: some lint, a coin, and a card with a cool design from one of the shops that he had passed earlier. As if to try and make him feel guilty, the young Inuzuka’s stomach rumbled again.

“Yeah, I get it. I don’t have any money though…I suppose I could swipe some?” Katsuo mumbled to himself, grinning at the idea that came to mind.

He wasn’t proficient in the shinobi way yet, but he did know how to get around like one at least. Darting down an alleyway and behind a couple of buildings Katsuo managed to find himself a roof that he could get on with ease. Ignoring the shady people doing who knows what, Katsuo made his way onto the roof of a small building grinning widely at how his plan was succeeding so far.

“Now all I need to do is make my way to a stall or restaurant…” The young Inuzuka licked his lips in anticipation of the delicacies that he could harvest once he managed to sneak his way into a kitchen.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back