Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Participation Trophy [Pvt]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Continued from Here

Manzo walked through the halls, with much less excitement then the last time he had been here a couple of days before. It was not that he regretted anything; in fact, he was proud of what he did. It simply the mission was completed. He had come down from the excitement and adrenaline that his body had just experienced.

He had taken the time to calm down, get cleaned up as well as prepare his gift for the Captain. It might have been a bit morbid but he could tell during the briefing that this mission had been important to him. Manzo was not sure why that was, he had his own reasons for it being important to him, but for whatever reason he wanted to ensure that the Captain had no reason to second guess his promotion.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
What has seemed like an eternity had passed by as the Captain leaned back in the chair, the paperwork was gone. His coffee was still steaming away and he hadn’t been home in two days. Leaving a rather annoyed Yuki back at the clan house as he sat there wondering how much trouble he would be in when he finally managed to get home. Leaning back in his chair, it seemed that one last appointment was in his way, then he was free from the office out and ready to rest. His eyes already feeling light paper weights in his head.

Just one more thing to be done then I get to go home, though knowing my luck I am sleeping on a couch and not in my bed. But sacrifices must always be made, sometimes they suck and this case might be the same situation.

Takeshi allowed himself to finish the filing it was now a small tray out messages being sent out, completed missions and even reorganisation that needed to be done. He seemed to have fixed most of the branch in his time being back, now it was to get them back into the routine of working. They would have a lot of task’s ahead of them that much was the truth. But with people like Manzo and Yuki taking part in everything that they did it was obvious they would be hard worked.

Hurry up Manzo, I just want to get this meeting over with and done, then I can finally come home and sleep.

[Topic Entered]
[WC: 250]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Knocking on the door, Manzo waited to be acknowledged before entering as was his custom. He briefly wondered if others just barged in before entering but passed the thought off. Even if others did, he would not.

He stood before the Captain, in full ANBU gear with his fox mask on. As far as he was concerned, he was still on the mission and would be until he delivered the final news.

”Captain. I am here to report a successful mission.” It was a simple statement and one that could be elaborated on but he had done that in his debrief report, which he handed to Takeshi.

As Takeshi would take the mission report Manzo would pull the bag off his back and reveal its contents, a jar with the head of the missing-nin that had caused so much pain to the citizens of the village. Prenatally etched on his face was a look of shock and pain. It was obvious that he did not pass on in his sleep. He had drained the head of blood but he did not have the skills to preserve it, for something like that he assumed someone with Takeshi’s skills would be better.

”I was unsure if you wanted his head or not as a reminder for any that would think to either do harm to the village or to leave the village as a traitor. I thought better to error on the side of caution in case you did. The morbid side of Manzo almost hoped that this former waste of oxygen would be presented for others to see. He had no time or respect for traitors

[MFT: 276]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi leaned back into his desk as he looked at the man that had approached him, it was clear that he had completed the mission and a smile came to the Captains lips. It was the end of what had been a hard few days of work but at least that work was now done. He always knew that much would happen but to see Manzo back with a trophy, a prize as such was another great sight to his eyes. It seemed the fully qualified ANBU had great potential he would be worth watching in the future.

“Impressive, well done Manzo. That is a true praise as well, you did a great job and served leaf proud. You have done the branch proud as well; collect your rewards and look into the future I will summon you if I need anything more”

With that he pondered if Manzo had any question, the man was now a full ANBU and entitled to know anything that he wanted as he leaned back into his chair slightly and looked to the man that was in front of him.

“ Take a seat if you have questions to ask Manzo, if not then please feel free to leave”

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo took the praise that was given. He was happy to hear it, after all it is good to know you are doing a good job. The rewards, well he would not turn down money but the fact of the matter was he would have done it for free. There was a fire in Manzo that burned with hatred for traitors. It burned even brighter for those traitors that not only turned their backs on the village but attacked it as well.

In fact this fight only left Manzo with a single regret, he had let the scum die to quick. He was still getting used to his power and had hit him with too much of it when he caved in his chest. He would have liked to have spread it out over a much longer time. But that was not the case for this.

”Thank you, it was a pleasure.” it truly was. ”I thank you for the opportunity to ask questions. It means a lot that you are working on making the corps more open, at least to those inside it. That being said I don’t have any questions. Let me know if you need me for anything else.”

[topic left]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi nodded to Manzo, it seemed he wanted to be direct today though that much wasn’t important. With the nod being given he left the office. Takeshi finally stood up from his chair that had kept him pinned down all day it would seem. As he stretched out he put the jar on a shelf somewhere a constant reminder maybe to anyone coming into the ANBU captain office that life was not always as good as everyone considered it to be. Yawning to himself he smiled slightly as he walked to the door turning the light off and locking the door behind him.

“Time to go and see Yuki”

With that the Captain left his office for that day, leaving things behind him in a second it would become clear that right now he was going to make sure that he spent some time with his family and not trapped in the office the whole time.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back