Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

PErplexing PAranoia [Private]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
*Schplat.* *Schplat.* *Schplat.* *Schplat.* *Schplat.*

Thumping...Thumping...Thumping.
Thumping, her hand on the ground.
Thumping, her heart in her chest.

She hesitated, and the thumping stopped...on the ground, at least. She loosened her grip on the now-dirtied shears in her hand, and her empty gray eyes fell upon the torn up fragments of what had used to be her doll (now her victim), unwavering. Unflickering.

"...Uh-oh...I think I broke you, Shiro..." She muttered. Indeed, the puppet was torn into several pieces from the various puncture wounds by her scissors, and leaked out its various completely un-puppet-like fluids onto the ground. Quite messy. "You're dirty...but I'll fix you up♥" She spoke, lifting the doll and dumping the had-once-been-in-a-cat contents that were in the doll, onto the ground. No big loss; most of the pieces were past their expiration date anyways and smelled kinda bad.

Arteries shifted within her arm, poking out and splitting from the sutures on her wrist in the form of various fiber threads, patching up the puppet fragments until it was still-not-as-good-as-new-but-close-enough-as-she-could-get, placing it in her hands. "...Your lighter, Shiro...Too skinny....You need more stuffing...again..." She spoke, tossing the poor puppet into the air multiple times and catching it.

It seemed she had a new project to be done...But that was fine with little Sawako.

She hadn't really had her fill from playing with Shiro anyways. Her heart was still thumping. And thumping.....and thumping. It wanted to play, her game was not over. But with Shiro, her puppet, out, there needed to be a new player.

She grabbed her ragged scarf, the same scarlet red as her favorite dress that she was wearing, and leaped from dark alleyway she had been lurking in up to now, hiding her red-stained shears somewhere within her tattered dress. In her mind, she pictured herself as an adorable little red riding hood.

Given that was it was the early evening and away from the main streets of the village, her alleyway was pretty abandoned. Few people passed by, so she decided to venture closer to the main, more populated area of the village to continue her game. "...No playing with cats today, Shiro. Should we tag a cute brother? Or a pretty sister?" She mumbled beneath her scarf to her doll. Although she was pretty whimsical, she was also quite picky on who to play with. Who would she choose to be "it"?

[Marked]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[Kudaranai]: Click Here

L9uj57p.jpg

It's been several days now... watching with a meticulous eye. Her choice of dining, her whereabouts, the people she associated with, and more importantly, the power she contained. It wasn't everyday Kudaranai would have been as fascinated as she was, but being a child born with more so a lack of bonding with the 'supernatural' it was no guess as to why her eyes had laid unto this particular target. A young woman who seemed to have been blessed by the supposed gods she and her clan had worshiped. Her name was Eiko. A woman with long flowing dark colored hair, dressed within a frilly dark colored dress and garter strap leggings adorned unto her slender legs. She was quite a looker and possibly one of the more wealthier inhabitants amongst the primitive people of Iwagakure. Perhaps that too was one of the main reasons why Kudaranai had initially confronted her several days ago.

But on this particular day, she managed to wander through the busy streets, ensuring to keep herself well hidden amongst the populace, though for a woman who had such bizarre hair patterns and not to speak hair color, she tended to stick out like a sore thumb. But despite the challenge, that didn't stop the woman to continue as per usual, her footsteps were light and she always had some form of cover whether it was from neighboring passerby's or the use of buildings and alleyways.

The woman was within her sight, but highly guarded... Her lover, her friends.

"How convenient to be popular, isn't it Eiko...?"

Kudaranai merely thought to herself. Her mind merely being a contraption of screws and bolts, gears spinning and clicking against one another. It was a wonder as to how Kudaranai had such complex thought patterns but such secrets remained hidden within her body and the chakra that was bound to it...

Then a feint sound suddenly echoed through the alley way where she had hid. There was also slight utterances... or perhaps she was merely hearing things being far too preoccupied with her stalked victim. The woman merely turned to see whom it was, to see who possibly could have been wandering amongst the shady alleyways, a place no person dared to wander at these hours. It was dark but a shade of red began to surface not too far down...

Odd. The woman merely thought to herself. Was that a child?

Her eyes then glimpsed back at Eiko who seemed far too preoccupied... Far too crowded... She needed someone...

That's when the brilliant idea came to mind, she quickly followed to where the supposed child would have been. She would have heard as Kudaranai approached, her footsteps merely thumping against the ground with no particular nature of aggression or passivity towards them. It was almost as if she was merely walking amongst the same path as hers. Until she finally spoke that is.....

"Hello little one. Do you have a moment?"

It was a bit hilarious but even for a logically inclined being as herself, she had a moment where she had believed she may have stumbled across the fabled Little Red Riding Hood. But whether it was merely a wolf hiding behind this facade was yet to be seen... Actually, the woman has yet to have seen the girl's face as she was standing directly behind her within her shadow with a rather malicious grin plastered across her face with her shark like teeth baring from her lips.

Meet.

[Marked]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hmmm♪ Hmmm♥ Hmm♪ Hmm♥ Hm♥ Hmmmm~" She hummed to herself, her head swaying side to side in sync with her sounds, and eventually even her footsteps became cheerful skips. But...there was something off. She speed up and then slowed down, but the sounds of her steps were off-sync with her humming, and she couldn't seem to synchronize them. Sometimes she'd stop, and the sound of her footsteps would lag a few moments even when she remained motionless.

And then she realized that it wasn't her own footsteps offbeat, but someone elses.

She turned her head to shift her view behind her towards the source of the feminine voice, her neck bending juuuuuust a teeny bit too much to be considered normal. Fibery threads were just abit more flexible than bone, afterall.

Her dull grey eyes, heavily shadowed by the lack of sleep, immediately scaled up the taller individual's body from her own lower point of view, eventually settling upon the part that anyone's gaze would have; her long hair. "Colorful." Her lips muttered the obvious from beneath her scarf, hidden from view. Colorful indeed; never before had Sawako stumbled upon someone with such indecisive hair. Sawako loved colorfully-strong colors. Vivid and bright things easily attracted her attention; people included.

Yes. Yes, this had to be it. She was "it"! She was even found in the shady alleys of the village that Sawako was quickly considering "her territory" more and more by the day. The dull greyness of her eyes sparkled in a not-so-dull way, and what was visible of her upper face raised slightly as the half hidden beneath her scarf smiled cheerfully, her heart beating rapidly and fingers clasped tightly to her doll.

"Yes! Yes, colorful onee-san." Her light voice answered cheerfully, before once again inquisitively scanning the female behind (now infront, once she turned around fully) of her. Not only was she colorful, but also..."...Pretty. Why...are you alone? Shiro says that pretty girls are always supposed to be with their friends." She questioned, waving her wounded doll around. Little Red Sawako had a habit of watching others, often comparing herself to those she considered "pretty". Those without the varies sutures and stitches that she possessed.

To her knowledge, this pretty sister had nothing of the sort. Why was she wandering around like Sawako herself then? "Are...you lost? Shiro says sometimes pretty people are kinda dumb too." Again, she reaffirmed with a shake of her hand that that was her puppet's opinion. Definitely not her own.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The woman's eyes narrowed down at her newly found acquaintance. At first, she seemed like any other child. Curious, playful, and have an unknown oomph of brimming energy. But there was something about this child that was 'different' and it wasn't just the bloodied toy that she innocently dangled around as if it was normal. There was the sight of scars riddled across her body like a patched up doll. Actually, it reminded her so much of her own work, puppets with human skin sewn together by her own hands. So jagged and crude. If Kudaranai could appreciate anything besides Science, this was something she could actually consider art.

Was she too... not human?

The woman raised her hand to her chin pondering to herself. Surely she could have tested quite easily.... Gashing her open. Ripping out her organs. Stimulate the multitude of receptors that railed throughout her body.... or a simple question could have sufficed. Kudaranai's train of thought possibly could have been seen as extreme considering this was but a mere child before her, regardless of whether she was facing a ‘monster’ or ‘human’. Well, it was safe to say she came to the conclusion that merely pondering brought her no answers but more questions. She needed to speak… she probably looked quite awkward merely standing there while she decided on what to do.

“Me, Pretty?”, she scuffed shortly after that comment. Kudaranai wasn’t necessarily the kind who was accustom to flattery over beauty.

“You got it all wrong. You are the pretty one”, she hastily replied while cornering the young girl closer towards the wall. She then immediately grabbed a hold of the girl’s hand so her eyes could meticulously ingrain every stitch and suture. The way she looked, it was definitely some form of creepy admiration.

“Shiro… so that’s the name of your friend?”</B><i></i> Her eyes then glimpsed at the puppet once more. Its innards completely ripped out. But it didn’t take a trained eye in medicine to know what contents was stored within the stomach of that toy. It definitely wasn’t plush or cotton like any normal child’s toy. It was flesh and blood… possibly animal or even human….?

<B>“So what is your name child and why are you out here all alone? Don’t you have a mother and father who would be worried sick about you? If you happen to be a good girl and tell me I could possibly help you with something too.”, Her impish grin soon materialized once more, because if this young girl was nothing more but a aimlessly wandering child, lost and without a family- luck was definitely within her favor.

[Marked]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Staring. Sawako...was weak to staring, and cautiously retreated backwards from the the colorful woman's gaze, at least until the walls of the alley prevented further retreat. Her gaze analyzed her with cold scrutiny, causing no small amount of visible distress from the Sawako's expressions. "...uhm...." Sawako didn't like her stitches, much less someone else gazing upon them closely. Or...heaven forbid...touching them! "...Sawako...isn't pretty...M-my...stitches...are ugly...theres too many of them, and they move sometimes..."
To even call her pretty...was this lady mocking her? Was she one of those mean girls that enjoy picking on others? Or was she sincere? Sawako had trouble understanding others, but this colorful-onee-san seemed especially difficult to understand...her expressions befuddled little Sawako.

Tilt Up. Tilt Down. Tilt up. Tilt Down. Her head moved in response to some of the lost girl's questioning. "Sawako is Sawako, and Shiro is Shiro...But I don't have any family...So Shiro is Sawako's friend instead." She said, clutching her puppet to her chest as if to give it a hug. Fortunately, her dress was red anyways, so the grimy crimson stain it left wasn't all that noticeable. Or rather, the unstained portions of her dress stood out more...

"Since I was good, I want some of onee-san's hair...Shiro says he wants to be colorful, too~" She claimed, pulling the same shears she had used to tear into her puppet from beneath her dress. They were still damp with the wet crimson life that had no business being in a doll in the first place. Her eyes peaked from behind her bangs, jumping from one lock of hair to the other Pink White Black Blue. "...I-I want all the colors!" Like all children, she had trouble limiting herself to only a single thing that she wanted; so she demanded every color, eagerly waving her shears towards the girl's forehead. "...H-How much can...I have? Alittle bit? Alot? An ear too?" She asked, gazing at her long hair. So pretty...

...But her hair wasn't the only thing that was pretty. Her eyes were creepy, but her skin and her face were pretty too. Sawako found her puppet to be kinda dull in comparison.

One day, she wanted Shiro to be more like this girl. Maybe today.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Stitches move?

One could say Kudaranai was a tad selective with her hearing but she sure hoped that Sawako wasn't speaking any fibs now. Perhaps it was a varied form of ninjutsu? But as her eyes looked a bit closer at the seams, she was sure if any of these stitches were to be removed, this girl possibly would be limbless. This wasn't a technique she believed these primitives (Iwagakurians) could have conjured especially with their distaste of tampering with human bodies but what other explanation could there be? All these questions made her nuts and bolts spin all the more, she had such an urge to dissect this girl limb by limb to see the result herself.

"Show me how these threads 'move'. I'm highly interested.", she lowered herself closer to the ground as she bent her knees having a better view, eye to eye. "Also, you must have had a mother or a father. Nothing simply exists, its basic science. So you must have had some 'creator'. Just like Shiro there."<i></i> She chose her words rather selectively, not that a child would know about reproduction between a man and a woman. Although, Kudarnai learned about the whole process from a very young age, forcefully.

Sawakai on the other hand seemed all the more interested in color, flaunting her sheers around as any child would with a new toy. "Well you did answer my question. So here is your reward."<i></i> She then grabbed a chunk of her hair from the very ends and handed it over freely for the girl to do with as she pleased. Her lifeless eyes remained focused at the girl's hands, just so she could see how well she could 'cut'. To most females that would be the last thing on their minds but she wanted to know whether little Sawako was a messy cutter or one with finesse and grace.

[Marked]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her eyes sparkled. She was getting her rewards, and that was all that mattered to her, ignoring the girl's other questioned.

She wasn't clean, and she wasn't graceful; when she was given permission to take what she wanted, she acted as if there wasn't a moment to lose, sloppily using her shears to claim her prize. "Heeheehee!" She was full of passion, and her eyes radiated interest. With one hand she held to the ends of the woman's hair, and with the other severed the strands from the colorful girl's possession. But despite her lack of care cutting, she gently held the hair as if it was treasured silk of the highest quality, or the hair of angel. To Sawako's bright perception of reality, it may as well have been. She had the expression of a kid who was gifted her favorite toy in a toy store.

Now with her treasure in hand, her attention went back to the young lady's earlier interest. "....I'll show you a cool trick, colorful onee-san. Its a secret though." She nodded her head, holding her puppet and the rainbowy hair next to eachother. With an exhaled breath, she focused herself and her chakra down her arms, to her wrists. And, just as she had mentioned before, her stitches moved. They squirmed, they loosed, and they pushed open the gash separating her tiny hand from her skinny forearm. From that opened wound, tiny threads wiggled out, splitting and splitting until they were just as thin as the strands of Kud's hair. Only darker and grimier.
They moved into her puppet, then poking through its head and reached towards the hair; each thread conjoining to one of the hairs, before receding back into the puppet. At the end, the colorful hair was now attached to the puppet as if it was part of it all along.

And then with her free hand, she used her scissors to cut the ends of the threads close to her wrist, letting her stitches move back into place. They dripped black liquid for a second before clotting. "It kinda hurts for alittle bit...But it kinda feels good too. I...I don't know which one it is. I think its cool, but not pretty..." She said, rubbing at her wrist and forehead. Throughout the process, vessels in her eyes popped, dying her eyes a dark red-brown hue, with the same blood dripping from the corners of her eyes. Black tears.

"...Thats my trick. Shiro is special to me..." She nodded, waving her doll. "My head is empty. I don't remember when me or Shiro come from or live. So he can be my family...He was there as far as I can remember. Sometimes I fix him though, since he can be jealous of others." She said, waving her puppet. "He's pretty now though♥"

Teehee~

[MFT]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Messy...

Yet beneath that lies...

"Potential..."

The woman simply murmured under her breath. She was intrigued by the girl's true interest... which wasn't just her fascination with the colorful strands of her hair. Perhaps because she too had seen these eyes before, an indiscriminate, pure desire to.... CUT. The enjoyment of dissecting and acquiring what was most important. The child was no scientist but Kudaranai could see a little of herself within her. Perhaps with a bit more polish, a young scientist could be born yet from little red riding hood. But the woman didn't forget her initial need for this child. Actually, learning more of the girl's unusual ability only further increased her chances of a successful operation. One could call this luck, destiny, or a supposed god's blessings but... this worked. It totally worked within her favor.

Now for the bait to wheel her in...

"Shiro enjoys that hair doesn't he? But Shiro can't be happy with just that. Shiro needs even more valuable things. Something more valuable than mere clumps of hair...."</B><i></i>, the messy hair woman chimed within the young girl's ear knowing well an immeasurable curiosity would have incited within her. The woman merely pulled back with a uncanny grin, merely awaiting the response of the child. If she cared so much of this so called Shiro, she would do anything within her power to grant him even more happiness. It was human nature. This child very well may not be human but she was just that, a child. A child of a monster was no different.

The dials of her fingers then traced along the opening of the puppet's stomach, becoming a crimson red from the residue of blood. <B>"Shiro can never be happy being a empty vessel as he is. Because Shiro cannot feel without a proper heart. A bigger heart. A loving heart.", The woman spoke each word with such playful flavor to further compel the child to her mischievous demands. "I can grant you such a rare heart. But you have to do one more thing for me. But only if you agree can I grant you this cherished treasure."

[Marked]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her twisted grin was present as she showed off her gruesome tricks, eagerly awaiting provoke a reaction from this colorful onee-san. And from the analytical gaze she received, Sawako realized that...she knew. This onee-san knew what was right, knew what was wanted, no, Needed.

The little red girl's dark, empty eyes full of unlifelessness blinked as her mind wrapped around this colorful woman's words. Blink. Blink Blink...

...And gazed right back towards the womans, full of awe and appreciation. And excitement; as if she had just stumbled upon the most marvelous of discoveries. "...Yes. Yes! You're right colorful onee-san! Thats exactly what Shiro needs! He needs a heart." Sawa's voice was full excitement; her little body couldn't help but to teeter on the tips of her toes, nearly losing balance from the sheer abundance of adrenaline...or whatever existed within her black veins. "...I want to give Shiro a big and loving Heart!" Indeed she did.

Naturally, she eagerly gazed around, wanting to find the quickest route between herself and her objective. Which happened to be; "You're really cool, colorful onee-san. Do you have a big and loving heart? Can I have it? I'll do whatever you need!" She squeed out, her excited, grey eyes scaling along the woman to finally rest her gaze upon the woman's bosom. What sort of treasure could be buried within? Just as she had been when she layed eyes upon this girl's hair, Sawako's eyes were full of desire, a lust for something she wanted to claim.

[MFT]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The young girl's approval was a given, not that she had any belief that Sawako would have ever refused. Kudaranai calculations were based on personalities and human behaviorism, the chances she had ever been wrong was at a small percentage, but even with an excess of knowledge on these particular subjects there was always a few exceptions to this rule. People who broke the logical reasoning. For now, Sawako seemed reasonably sound, but her mental disposition remained yet a mystery. There were various clues and opening that within the world of psychology, would be a red flag for a budding sociopath. Turning her back could well be fatal. First trait, Random adoration.

Click.

The bolts and screws within the woman's supposed brain began to turn. Over-thinking the situation? Hardly. But the woman had her own agenda for the day. Figuring out Sawako just had to wait. But the way Kudaranai's eyes had gazed down at the supposed child. They lacked any warmth or feeling. They were as cold as the very dead. But her scientific mind was at work. These species known as monsters and human alike were all simply test subjects within her eyes.

"Sawako." The woman quickly halted the girl's continuous utterances. Her hand would grab a hold of Sawako's arm and pull her towards the opening of the alleyway where from there current position she would see the particular woman in question. It was miraculous that she had yet entered within the vicinity with the rest of people who accompanied her. But the woman was now finally alone outside, seemingly waiting for something or someone. If there was any time to start their little operation, it was now or never.

"You asked me earlier if I had a big and loving heart? I apologize but I have no such thing within 'my' possession. There is something you should know about me Sawako-chan. Shiro and I have a lot in common. But unlike me who had no choice, Shiro will be able to attain a precious and adored heart. A heart that buds happiness within those who surrounds them. I could say I'm a bit envious of Shiro-chan right now." Each word that rolled of the woman's tongue were true to every extent, though a lot had been playfully revised before speaking to keep Sawako's attention constantly enticed, as she was sure Sawako was probably one of those kinds who would lose interest quickly if there was no trick or amusement added to it.

"You see that woman over there.", Kudaranai then pointed towards her briefly so Sawako could get an idea of the subject.
Qgtdooq.jpg

Celestia/Seresutia [Pronounced Se-les-tee-ah]​

"She's the one who holds the heart your dear Shiro-san requires. So its utmost important you listen to me. What I want for you to do is merely act as if your loveable onee-san is hurt within the alleyway over here. She will definitely believe you especially with your current appearance. Then when you bring her over here, I will deal with the rest. Got it?"<i></i>

The woman then stepped back slowly within the shadows of the alleyways, practically disappearing without a trace. Now the rest remained on Sawako, whether she decided to follow through for this supposed heart. Only time would tell.

[Marked]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Could she leave this to probability? The woman began to second guess her judgment. There was one factor that easily swayed the outcome of success and that was "Innocence". This child was brimming of it. Be it her youth like appearance or simply her mental state but even someone as unsympathetic as Kudaranai could tell her thought process was likely different. But what exactly did this mean? It meant there remained a possibility that she didn't know how to lie. Deception was key to her strategy, so baring that in mind it was likely a gambit.

"Actually... Don't worry about it. Seems I'll have to bring you back that special heart another time... I have to get going."

The woman wasn't particular well with goodbyes, they were simple and short because she wasn't necessarily an intimate being -although she sure believed herself to be. Now further burrowing within the shadows of the alleyway, this determined young woman continued her pursuit. Each step leaded her further through a maze of patyhways till she finally found an exit with a much clearer view of her target. But despite being within a position that would be considered a "rush", where endorphins would have flooded her brain of this feel good sensation of doing something "bad", the woman was clearly calm. Which had a lot to do with her lack of endorphins and serotonin to have any feeling. So for her, this young woman was nothing but a tool that she wanted to attain. Yet, even at this moment what amused her more was how unnoticeable she was. It was almost as if people had lost all their senses of the wild. Hunting instinct vanished. It seemed as if years of domestication had finally seeped within their minds and brainwashed them. But it was a common phenomenon even within the great Kirigakure. "Walls" brought assurance and brought the feeling of "peace". It probably sounded like an off-tangent rant but Kudaranai wasn't at all complaining. it made her job a whole lot easier.

Pulling a scroll from her shoulder bag, she then formed a very basic handseal, in which a sudden poof of smoke suddenly erupted revealing her puppet within the midst of it. Attaching a few compressed near invisible chakra strings, the puppet suddenly began to shake as it came to life. The puppet had a very basic wooden form but that all changed the moment she had the puppet transform within what resembled that of a young red haired child. By appearance, she resembled any other child but her clothing was ragged and torn akin to children who lived amongst the ghettos, the areas unseen by many.

"This is where probability no longer exists. A puppet does the will of its Master. There should be no thought within a pawn."

She then twitched her fingers having the puppet move forward. One would have believed Kudaranai to be unable to play the role of a human being but it was actually on the contrary. A true puppeteer always knew how to convey their emotions. She was a master of her craft so showing it to others, having them believe it to be true was also one of the many responsibilities of a puppeteer.

"Miss!", the child would reach up the woman's dress tugging it.

"Hmm.. Oh hello there little one. What's wrong?"</B><i></i>, the dark haired woman chimed somewhat surprised by the sudden appearance of the toddler.

"I've lost my Onee-chan. She went over there and I'm scared to go alone." The woman's impeccable skills of acting protruded through and through, from the eyes of her puppet she could tell the woman's sudden concern for her illusionary scenario. If only she could have manifested tears from the child's eyes it would have been the final touch to her play but a puppet couldn't cry. They lacked the appropriate organs.

Tugging innocently on the woman's sleeve, she navigated Eiko down the very slim alleyway. There was no struggle- of course there wasn't. Everything followed nicely to her plan. Even the woman's surrounded peers had yet to have noticed her sudden disappearance. Kudaranai watched with eagerness. Hidden amongst the shadows of the buildings she was able to stealthily walk behind her target step by step silently. Till suddenly they reached amongst a dead end, quite ways away from where any eyes could possibly see.

"Are you sure this is where he is at?"

"Eiko-sama, I got you."<i></i> The child would grab a hold of Eiko firmly within her grasp. The woman unable to struggle would feel her limbs compressing in by the mere strength of the child. "Wh-what are you?" Confused the woman would try to squirm her way from the child's grasps till she finally heard an announcement from another unknown source.

"I assume you enjoyed the show...?"

Eiko would turn her head quickly to the direction of the voice. Her eyes would tremble, becoming slightly dilated by the sight of Kudaranai's shark like teeth baring from her mouth as any savage. It was a clear sign as nothing good would come of this. She was tricked.

"So what is it you want of me, money?"

"Money is a necessary thing within this day and age. But Money is the least of my concerns, at least right now. What I want, is you my lady. Your ability, I've seen it. I was simply astounded by what you can do, lost for words. It's no mistake why people revere you. Some even see you as a descendent of a god." Kudaranai eagerness was overwhelming, not ever had she felt this way before. If there was an emotion of desire and want, this well was that moment. Her yearning need to expand her knowledge required tools capable to adapt, tools that can change and bring forth results. She wanted this woman as a instrument of her own.

"Hmph. Is that it?", the dark haired woman didn't seem all that impressed as her eyes glossed over, "Ever since birth I have been a tool for the people of this village. Looking into their pasts. Reading their futures. That's what came with my power. The power of a prophet."

"Hmmmm look into their pasts? A prophet. You are simply amazing~ You are an amazing human being!" Kudaranai would raise her hands somewhat frantically as if she was but a little girl hearing the cool features of her doll. "People like you born with such fate are truly the lucky ones.... what you see is the light. People like me..... bare the shame of mankind and resigned to it."

Her puppet's grip suddenly loosened releasing the woman from her bind state. But the dark haired woman didn't run, she merely stood before the crazed looking Kudaranai and leaned closely towards her. Searching... Looking into glimpses.. pieces of her past. Her chakra was the tool that was used as the medium to gather and decipher this information. But what this woman saw, her eyes immediately brimmed with tears. Kudaranai's past. It was a dark story untold but imagine a world lacking happiness, light, and the only comfort was the sound of chains that rattled at your feet and hands. Working as a slave, your body not even your own. Used repeatedly, manipulated without consent. Her innocence was taken before knowing she even had one.

"How is.. this possible? How are you alive...."

The woman staggered back away from Kudaranai. Her mind completely in disarray from the images of Kudaranai's past. "There is no way a being such as yourself should be able to exist within this world. There is no way you can have a reason to exist. What you can bring is only darkness to this world... There is no light within you. There is nothing! You're an existence that should be wiped from this world... or you will bring calamity amongst it.... The enemy of mankind."<i></i>, She was actually terrified by the Kudaranais' presence. She could barely think straight much less to defend herself. She balled herself within a ball of depression and anxiety, her mind completely sullied.

"I don't really appreciate that...Every individual has a reason to exist... Even monsters too.. It's a matter of where that reason is channeled. But you see... you are the first step to my ambition and..."<i></i> Kudaranai then hovered over the woman's body grabbing her by the hair, and with a small knife she quickly slit her throat in an instant.

"You are dead.. but do not worry. You will have lots of time to be with me. To teach me. I want to learn how to love everything."<i></i> Her cold puppet eyes then watched as the woman's pulse became weaker and weaker. <B>"Well then... let's not waste any more time. Lets continue with our bonding exercise. I have to preserve that heart anyway... just in case I meet that girl again."

Pulling out yet another scroll from her bag, she summoned various tools of her trade and materials she had once used long before for the puppetification process, ones she had used to create her very self. Her tools lacked their usual glimmer due the lack of the sun's rays but that didn't stop this young woman from appreciating them. After all, these tools were what made her into the individual she was today. Her reason for existing.

Then she began...

She started with the incision of the chest with a ten inch cut. The scalpel tore into the woman's flesh with little to no effort, showing just how well Kudaranai had kept her tools. Normally, before this process ever began the patient would have been dosed in some form of anesthesia. But without knowing it, Kudaranai enjoyed watching them squirm beneath her steady hand. But what a sight it was to see all that crimson hue bubbling over from the deep incision, it painted the woman's stomach like a fine art and began to dribble down into the murky waters of the alleyway. It had been some time since she had seen "blood". It truly turned her into a completely different predator. But she had to continue her process...

----

Several hours had passed and the woman was finally complete. It was a messy job but she somehow came through with a perfect specimen. The puppet had similar qualities of her Alpha puppet, retaining the beauty of its previous form. This was a work of art. A testament of her knowledge. But another interesting feat of this young woman was the preservation of the woman's heart. Keeping it within a similar box like container akin to what hosts her own heart. It was a marvelous contraption that allowed chakra to sustain the hearts function despite the lack of blood coursing through the various chambers. But with her fun completed, the woman simply got to her feet. She then transported her newly acquired puppet into the scroll along with her other tools and began her journey further into the shadows of the alleyways. Who knew what she would find...

"Love me... for I am the only being on this planet capable of loving everything and everyone. This idea of love comes in various forms and your death was one of them."

[Marked]
[The Art of Hitokugutsu Application Complete]
[Word Count: 2500+]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back