Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Personal Challenge Run (Open)

Nagisa Hiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sun was high in the sky and below it was the massive building that was the academy for Cloud Academy Students who trained hard every day to become proud shinobi. Within the Academy there is a variety of rooms, some of which held various obstacle courses that offered excellent training for aspiring students to sharpen their skills. Some rooms contained massive obstacle courses that tested endurance and stamina, others challenged a student's speed and reflexes with random traps that required dodging and others held miniature labyrinths that students could fight and train within to teach them CQC and how to properly hide within enemy territory if needed. All of these rooms had scaffoldings that allowed instructors and other students to observe the progress of students within the obstacle courses.

Within one of these rooms Nagisa Hiro was training on his speed and endurance. The room he was in contained a course that was filled with traps and even had shortcuts that required a student to be able to run along walls to shave time off the course. Hiro could often be found here running the course until he collapsed from exhaustion. Hiro was in his usual attire and already had a slight sheen of sweat covering his delicate looking skin as he stared down the entrance into the obstacles course. He had been here for over an hour now and hadn't been able to get past the first few traps. After taking a few deep breaths he was suddenly off again.

Hiro was running down the corridor, eyes scanning the walls and floor ahead for any sudden traps. His breath was strained as he ran and his nerves were on edge as he expected some kind of trap to trigger soon. No sooner had this thought crossed his mind when he suddenly couldn't feel the ground beneath his foots next step. His gaze quickly shifted down as he began to fall into a pitfall. He instinctively reach his arms out to catch himself barely managed to grasp the edge of the pitfall slamming against the wall painfully. He took a deep breath and pulled himself up quickly, for once grateful that his body was light, and lied on his back next to the pitfall.

Hiro got up after a breather and looked down the hole to see what looked like stagnant water at the bottom. ‘That doesn't look like a pleasant dip.’ Hiro thought to himself as he turned around and began running down the hall again. He was soon back at full speed and diligently watching the floor for anymore pitfalls. However, this backfired as a trap door to the left began to slowly open and a barrage of blunted kunai came flying outat an angle towards him. Hiro’s eyes opened in shock as he saw the barrage of kunai fly at him, realizing that there was now way he could possibly dodge them this late. He barely had enough time to raise his arms to protect his face when the wall of kunai hit him. Hiro cried out in pain as he felt the blunted kunai hit his shoulders, arms and legs. One even managed to slip past his defense and graze his face. While none of the kunai were sharp enough to pierce or slash they still were heavy enough to leave deep bruising wherever they hit. Once the barrage ended Hiro stood there shaking, barely able to stay standing. His breathing was heavy as he was still in shock from the sudden amount of abuse he took.

Hiro slowly lowered his arms and began to walk forward. Each step made him grunt in pain and his arms hung limply at his side. Bruises were already beginning to appear on his arms and his left cheek. Beneath his leg wrappings the bruises wouldn't be as bad due to the wraps thick layering but they still hurt with each step. He knew he should turn back but he didn't want to give up yet. If he couldn't complete this course then what chance did he have at becoming a shinobi. With this thought in mind Hiro began to pick up the pace and continued at a slow jog.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Hiro staggered past the kunai trap, he would hear a whirring and clicking as the mechanism reset. The whole course was designed to spring it’s traps and then reset them. It could be run by an entire class of students and only have to be rewound and reloaded once. It was a feat of clockwork mechanisms that could only have been invented by the most sadistic of engineers. By now, all of the traps set off by Hiro had reset and, once the kunai trap reset, the course would become eerily silent. Save for the sounds of his own footsteps, not a single other noise could be heard.

Then, off in the distance, Hiro would hear the trapdoor that he had barely dodged earlier spring open again. Though, this time, it was followed by a splash and a muffled curse. Then, closer this time, squishy footsteps could be heard coming up behind him. If Hiro were to look back, he would see Takeo rounding the corner in a dead run, his white tennis shoes and blue jeans soaked from the knee down. Whether or not Hiro chose to warn Takeo or not, he would run right into the same kunai trap that Hiro just went through.

Instead of dodging the wall of incoming kunai, Takeo smiled and ran right into them, the blunted projectiles bouncing off of his arms, chest and face. Upon seeing Hiro, Takeo rushed to catch up, the bruises from the kunai forming and then healing in a matter of seconds [Healing Factor].

”Hey there,” he said when he finally caught up to Hiro. ”Great day for a run, huh? Heads up, that water pitfall trap back there is slightly electrified.” It might seem strange, but Takeo was smiling, as if he hadn’t been through the two less-than-lethal traps at all. ”Oh, the next trap’s a doozy. Let me go first.” Running past Hiro, Takeo leapt in the air, a seemingly strange move until the floor fell open, revealing another electrified water pit. At the same time, chains descended from the ceiling. Takeo quickly grabbed ahold of one of them, swinging nimbly from chain-to-chain until he reached the other end of the hall, deftly swinging to avoid more kunai as they shot out from hidden panels in the wall. Once he landed, Takeo turned around and shouted to Hiro.

”Alright, your turn! Watch out for the kunai!”

Nagisa Hiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiro had just about caught his breath and was getting ready to continue his training when he heard all the traps reset. He knew that the traps reset themselves and paid little attention to it. He was about to continue his run when he suddenly heard the trap door from earlier swing open and a loud splash follows by a shout of some kind. Hiro realized that someone else was running the course as well and wish he had known. The first reason he would have warned the unlucky person that was currently at the bottom of the water filled pit. The second reason he didn't like being around others unless he had to. It's not that he disliked company but he got anxious and self conscious about his looks.

He was surprised to hear the sloshy footfalls of the person behind him so soon and turned fully to take in the confident run of a young man. His eyes held a determined look and he had a confident smile on his face. Hiro realized what was next and quickly yelled out a warning, “Be careful for the Kunai!” Hiro was then surprised to see that instead treading carefully the young man ran right into the trap and took the full extent of the blow like he had. However, within seconds that bruises that matches Hiro's own began to fade away as if they had healed instantly. He was stunned into silence as the mysterious brunette ran past him with a cheery greeting. Hiro barely managed a half hearted wave before he was passed and watched the next trap become easily conquered by the stranger.

After hearing that it was ‘his turn’ Hiro took a few deep breaths and allowed the traps to reset. He knew what lay ahead and it was mostly relied on agility. Something his agile body excelled at. Hiro took a running start before jumping at the same spot the person before had and reached out for the chains that descended as the pitfall opened beneath him. He grabbed a hold of one chain and began to swing across. His light frame being ideal for such an acrobatic feat. He landed gracefully and began to dodge the Kunai that launched at him. While one had still managed to clip his side be did manage to avoid them relatively unharmed. He walked up to the brunette and offered a timid yet friendly smile. The bruise on his face had grown dark against his pale skin and his smile caused it to shock him with pain. “Ow.” He said softly while moving to massage the bruise.

“Thanks for the heads up, that could have been a lot more painful for me.” Hiro said gratefully to his acquaintance. “I'm Nagisa Hiro, academy student. Although from my performance I'm sure you could figure that out.” He said with a tilt to his head and a slight blush of embarrassment. His eyes cast down for a second and then looked back up to maintain eye contact. “Sorry I didn't warn you about the pitfall earlier.” Hiro said this as he had noticed that the floor was wet from the soaked tennis shoes and jeans.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”No problem.” Takeo replied to Hiro’s gratitude, quickly moving on to his status as a student. ”Yeah, I figured as much. Not a whole lot of other people use these obstacle courses besides students.” He shrugged, his response candid. ”I’m Tsuyoshi Takeo. I’ve pretty much finished up with my coursework here at the Academy. I’m just upping my training for the Sunagakure Genin Exams. Got to be on my A-Game if I’m going to be competing against students from other villages.”

In truth, Takeo was rather nervous about the upcoming exams. He had taken an extended leave of absence from the Academy, and had only recently returned to find that he met all the requisite qualifications to take the exam. Since then, he had kicked his training into overdrive so he could represent Kumo with honor a the upcoming inter-village exams. He had even managed to learn some ninjutsu recently, a feat he was previously unable to do. While his ninjutsu kills weren’t nearly as good as his taijutsu skills, he was definitely improving.

”Don’t worry about it.” he shrugged at the mention of the previous pitfall trap. ”I should’ve been more careful. I don’t mind being hit by the kunai or any of the other physical obstacles, but nothing is more obnoxious than running the rest of the course with wet feet.” As if to emphasize this, his shoes squished as he shifted his weight from one foot to the other. ”By the way, don’t rub that bruise. It’ll only hurt worse and take longer to heal.”

Turning on his heel, Takeo waved for Hiro to follow and broke back out into a run. ”Come on! Only a couple more obstacles left!” If Hiro followed, the pair would soon find themselves in a long, wide hallway that revealed the most difficult part of the course; The Gauntlet. The whole contraption was standing on pylons above an Olympic-sized pool of water.

”Yeah, this part sucks. My last sensei made the class run this thing over and over again until we beat it. If any one of us fell in, we’d all have to swim back across and do it again. Since I’ve done this one before, I’ll go first.” Running across the first spinning platform, then ducking and dodging the spinning beams and wrecking balls. He slowed his breakneck pace as he entered the pendulum portion, simply leaping over the floor spikes before stepping cautiously past the swinging arms of blunted steel one-by-one until he made it to the other side.

With a heaving sigh of relief, Takeo tuned back to his running companion and shouted over the noise of The Gauntlet. ”Come on! You can do it! It’s all about timing!”

MFT: 453wc

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young student was assigned with a little task from one of her senseis, although she wasn’t too excited for it she still agreed. Well, she was almost forced to do that because all the other students quickly said that they won’t do it. Anyway. Yuzuki’s mission was to find certain student that is leaving to inter village exams and give him omamori. Lucky charm that was given was made from pretty red brocaded silk. Sadly, the blonde girl never spoke with student that she is looking and small information she had about him was short description of his appearance and his name.

It’s been half of the day as girl was running around Aurora Euroditio grounds looking for this one boy and asking about him. Once she was passing through the rooms of
obstacle courses she hears sounds of one of the rooms being used. Yuzuki quietly opened the door and entered room not rushing into traps like she usually does. She was standing still closely near the door. The blonde girl found these traps crazy as she always had problems dealing with them. Her wide open eyes see two boys that look really different from each other. One looked quite professional with what he is doing and another one looked quite feminine and hard working. The one with blue hair looked quite familiar. Well of course, Yuzuki sees a lot of students around the school especially the junior ones and half of the time she knows their names because she wants to be friends with everyone. Quietly girl stands in the end of the room looking how boys are working their way through the traps being quite amazed with both of them. Almost forgetting little quest completely and almost wanting to join them. When the blue haired boy was getting ready to run through spinning platform Yuzuki couldn't hold herself from shouting cheerfully.

‘’You can dooo it!!!’’

(Topic entered if no one minds)

Nagisa Hiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa blushed as his introduction had been, once again, too formal and rehearsed. If Takeo hadn't been so friendly and open Hiro would have felt like immediately leaving the course after such an embarrassing display of his social awkwardness. Or maybe he was looking too far into it. ‘This is why I stay away from others.’ Hiro thought to himself before being pulled from his thoughts.

Hiro nodded as he politely listened to his fellow students goal of increasing his training to prepare for the Genin Exam. This was something he could relate to. “I admire that you take your training so serious. I have been doing the same for the past year. Though I'm not too sure I'll be ready by the time the exams come up this time around.” Hiro said humbly. While he had trained on his endurance, agility, and chakra control; he hardly practiced any practical Taijutsu or Ninjutsu skills. It was difficult to train alone after all. Hiro was glad Takeo forgave him so easily and gave a slight chuckle at his emphasis of his wet shoes. The added advice from Takeo about his bruise was also kind but Hiro already knew better. He just couldn't resist alleviating the pain, even if only momentarily.

As Takeo took off running Hiro gave chase and managed to easily keep up with him. He was no stranger to running and easily kept up with Takeo without being winded. However the sight of The Gauntlet made him skip a step as he grew concerned for his well being. It may not be lethal but if he took too many hits he would need a visit to the hospital. Hiro wasn't too surprised to see Takeo take off and tackle the course head on. His quick anecdote about the strictness of his former Sensei involving The Gauntlet would explain Takeo’s familiarity with the course overall. With the words of encouragement from Takeo, Hiro began to prepare himself for his own run.

As Hiro was about to run forward he was surprised to hear a shout of encouragement from a new voice. This one was high pitched and sounded as if it came from behind. He turned around and saw a girl a few years younger then himself watching with bated breath. He smiled nervously and bowed in thanks. He then faced The Gauntlet and began to run towards it.

The fist set of obstacles were simple enough, the trajectories of the wrecking balls were predictable allowing him to easily time his movements. His moves were graceful as he ducked and dodged his way through. The pendulums were next and offered a more intimidating challenge as they all swung at different intervals. To add to the challenge the perspective caused it to be difficult to properly gauge the distance from one to the other. Hiro took his time as he slipped past each blade with steady smooth movements. What he failed to notice was the slick floor left behind by Takeo's wet shoes and pants. When he was at the second to last axe his foot slipped on some of this water and he lurched forward just as the axe swung past. Hiro immediately tried to get back up but saw that the axe was coming back and wouldn't be able to dodge in time. Instead of getting up he decided to slip off the side of the suspended beam and hang upside down to avoid both the axe and the pool benath him. ‘I don't think this was the intended way to complete this.’ Hiro thought to himself as he began to slowly crawl upside down towards the end of the beam. Once he had cleared the final axe he pulled himself back up and walked towards Takeo slowly. “Do you think that counts?” Hiro asked with a small smile.

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuzuki’s eyes followed the older boy as he quite gracefully begins his road through The Gauntlet. When the boy almost met swinging axe she gasped as she was afraid of what could have happen. When he made his way out of The Gauntlet she smiled and was amazed. She never actually used this training course and was quite curious what would happen if she tried go through all this herself. Looking at all this from afar it seemed quite fun and dangerous and without a lot of thinking she rushed forward.
The young girl started to run quickly as she could through the corridor that was shooting kunai barely avoiding them. Yuzuki was always quick to move but she was awful with observing situation. For this reason she got quickly bruised on her legs. Ignoring the pain she kept running. When suddenly a pit was opened she reacted and jumped. Not elegancy but still landing on her feet she keeps on moving till another pit was opened. Jumping but not so successfully she was still fast enough to grab the edge of pitfall. Dear Raiden. Probably it was a bad idea to join those two students. While holding tightly to the edge she takes few deep breaths and pulls herself up. But she was getting closer now. Yuzuki starts running again till the point were once more huge pit opened this time with more water.

Long chains got down from ceiling and Yuzuki quickly grabbed one of them. This time she was glad that genetics gifted her with long limbs and quick reaction. Swinging from one chain to another was fun so she laughed as she jumped from one chain to another. When the blonde girl landed on the ground she smiled proudly and avoided few more kunai. Oh boy, Yuzuki was glad that she got the running with traps lesson from the Medical shinobi as she clearly was getting better with her observation skills. Yuzuki could clearly feel that room was filled with electricity it was something she just could do without really trying and it probably was because of her Santaru bloodline. While running she fixes her hair which now looked like a hurricane went through it and makes her way to The Gauntlet. When the boy was going through this it seemed pretty intense but she still was hoping that she will go luckily through it.

Girl concentrated and started moving through the obstacle. She was moving quickly although she still felt a little bit of pain in her legs from traps before. Moving quite firmly and concentrated she smiled. ‘’Oh, this isn’t that hard…’’ with these thoughts she chuckles to herself and then gets hit with wrecking ball that went from her right. She groans and quickly grabs uncomfortable ball with her hands. So, at this point she is holding this ball tightly while it keeps on moving around. Apart from her hands getting tired and it being quite close to let the ball go…It was pretty fun. When the ball makes third round around she lets it go and jumps back on the ground. Without any stopping she quickly moves forward again and just few seconds before meeting the axe with her face she stops. It was getting scary but she steadily and carefully proceed through the axes and carefully got at another side to the boys.

Yuzuki starts catching her breath quickly as it was getting intense as she was running crazily before. Between catches of the air she starts to talk.
‘’Hi…There…Ugh…It was…Kind of fun.’’

(MFT. Word count: 587)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aside from Hiro’s near mishap, both the younger students made it through the obstacles with relative ease. ”Of course that would count. The object is to avoid the obstacle without falling into the water, and you did just that. Way to improvise!” He said to Hiro. The new girl had cleared the obstacle smoothly as well. ”Yeah, it is kind of fun. Remember though, it’s supposed to simulate being attacked and increase your reflexes.

I’m Takeo, by the way; and he’s Hiro. What’s your name?”
After introductions, Takeo would turn and waive them on. ”Alright, let’s go! Only one more obstacle left!” Exiting the Gauntlet room, The trio would find themselves in a rather narrow hallway about 15 meters long. In fact, it was narrow enough that none of the students would have difficulty touching both wals with their arms outstretched. It appeared to be just another normal hallway, but there was just one thing missing.

The floor! Another water pit lay where the floor ought to be. Takeo smiled as he explained the obstacle. ”Alright, there’s a couple of different ways this can be done. You can either put both hands on one wall and both feet on the other and go through sideways, or you can put a hand and foot on each wall and go through forwards. Personally, I’m going to try option number three!” Without further ado, he jumped into the water pit. But there was no splash! Instead, the other two students would see him standing quite firmly atop the water.

But this was no easy feat for a student. Takeo stood for several moments in complete silence, his hands holding the sheep handseal, his head bowed, and eyes shut in concentration. After a few moments, he finally began to move with slow, deliberate steps. Step-by-step he made his way across the pool until he reached the other side and, with one burst of motion, leapt up onto the ledge on the other side.

Takeo heaved a great sigh and wiped several beads of sweat from his brow. From the other end of the hallway, he turned to the other students and called them over. ”Alright, who’s next?”

[OOC: Sorry for the wait.]

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
‘’My name is Yuzuki! Nice to meet you both!’’ The blonde haired girl chirps out with smile on her face. The brown haired boy seemed friendly and his name was quite familiar. Oh, what Yuzuki forgot at the moment that this is same Takeo that she was assigned to give good luck charm. Hopefully, she will remember it later. Both boys were few years older than Yuzuki but she still managed go as far as they. So the girl was feeling proud of herself.

When they entered the hallway Yuzuki looked down being quite surprised how many water pits this training course had. After Takeo rushed of she bent down to have better look of what is going on there. ‘’Oh, I thought for the second that he went swimming.’’ Yuzuki chuckles and her eyes follows how the brown haired boy slowly and steadily moves ‘’He is doing great.’’ The blue eyed girl makes a comment and looks up at Hiro smiling.

”Alright, who’s next?”

With those words she stood up and looked at the hallway walls. ‘’I will go. It seems fun!’’ Yuzuki says excited while concentrating chakra into her hands and putting them on one side of the wall. Then she makes a small jump and places her legs on another side. It was pretty convenient that hallway was made for students and also Yuzuki’s long arms and legs once again help her. She starts slowly and steadily moving step by step feeling a bit uncomfortable as she imagined what it would feel to flop down into the water on stomach. Looking down wasn’t helping her to concentrate at all so she closed her eyes and her phasing become much faster. Somewhere in the middle of the way Yuzuki decides that everything would get more interesting if she continue holding into with one hand behind her back. The blonde haired girl opens her eyes and moves right hand behind her back. At first few seconds it was a bit shaky and excited but then she quickly got used to it and made all way through. All the way from beging she was holding smile on her face.

When her feet finally meet the ground she quickly sits on the ground and sighs in relief as she was getting tired and bored of the corridor. Yuzuki looks at the boy on another side of corridor and waves .

Nagisa Hiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiro was surprised to suddenly hear the sounds of the traps being set off again and quickly turned around to see the young girl running through the obstacles course. He was about to yell a warning to stop her when he realized that she was handling herself quite well. He was even more impressed when he realized she was going to attempt The Gauntlet. At this he grew nervous as the girl could easily get hurt.

The look on her face displayed both determination and a bit of cockiness when all of a sudden a wrecking ball hit her from the side. Hiro gasped when he saw that she had grabbed onto the wrecking ball itself and spun around with it several times for landing back on the platform. She quickly recovered and was able to surpass the swinging axes with ease, unlike Hiro. When she finally arrived Hiro responded to her shaky greeting kindly. “It was a little fun now that you mention it.” Hiro agreed with a smile that was also from Takeo's approval of his success.

Hiro bowed kindly to Yuzuki during his introduction from Takeo and was glad he was spared attempting to introduce himself again. Hiro quickly followed Takeo's lead as they ran towards the final obstacle. It was a long narrow corridor with water instead of a floor. Once Takeo completed the obstacle by walking across the surface of the water and Yuzuki by crawling between the two walls over the water Hiro began to contemplate how he would pass this obstacle. He knew he didn't have the Chakra control to walk across the water and he was already tired from The Gauntlet. Hiro knew what his only option was.

“I'm going to have forfeit on this obstacle. I can accept coming this far for today.” Hiro said with conviction. He knew his limits and didn't feel the need to over exert himself today. He had made plenty of progress already and knew that his training today would pay off immensely. “Maybe we can take a little break before continuing to train?” Hiro asked his two fellow students. He took a side exit that allowed easy access to the pathways that ran along the course. It allowed students that were injured or done training exit with ease. He made his way to the other side of the obstacle and met up with his two acquaintances. “I must say, you two have shown me that I have a lot of training left to do before I'm anywhere near ready to become a Genin.” Hiro said sincerely.

[OOC: I'm sorry for the wait. Spent the weekend moving and Monday unpacking after work. Today is first day with some free time. I'll be more diligent now that the move is over.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Good job, Yuzuki!” Takeo said, offering her a high-five along with his congratulations for completing the course. He waited for Hiro to make it across, but was disappointed to see him quit the course. When he made it over to the other two, Takeo spoke up. ”Well, I guess it’s a good thing to know what your limits are, but if you don’t push yourself past your comfort zone you’ll never improve.” Takeo shrugged at Hiro’s suggestion for a break. ”Oh well, I’m finished training for today. I was about to grab some lunch out in the training yard. Did you two bring food?” Takeo had packed a sizable lunch, so if they hadn’t brought anything, he’d be more than happy to share.

Heading out the door at the rear of the facility, Takeo led the small group out into the training yard. It was a perfect day! It was pleasantly warm with the occasional gently wafting breeze stirring the leaves in the trees that surrounded the yard. Only a few small, puffy white clouds dotted a cerulean sky. Takeo grabbed a large, brown paper bag from a shelf before exiting into the yard and steering the trio over to a picnic table. Plopping down onto the bench with a sigh, he began pulling out the contents of his lunch.*

*[OOC: Time hack for the portion of the video pertaining to Takeo’s lunch is from 0:48 through 1:08.]

What? Takeo’s a growing young man, after all! Besides, replenishing ones chakra means having to refuel the physical and spiritual energies. Three turkey sandwiches, a large bag of chips, a bag of cookies, a half-gallon of milk, an apple, a banana and a can of Kumo-Cola© should about do the trick. Then again, if either of his companions were hungry, they could easily split said plethora of food three ways.

Taking a huge bite out of a sandwich, Takeo chewed for a moment and swallowed before striking uo a conversation with the others. ”So, how long have you two been at the Academy?’ As good an ice breaker as any. When it came his turn to speak (around mouthfuls of turkey, bread and mayonnaise), he replied, ”I’ve been here around eight months, now. Didn’t take too long to get my requisite general education courses done. Combat came fairly easily, too. Genjutsu still completely eludes me, though.” He said the last part while furrowing his brow in frustration at his own shortcoming.

Shaking his discontent, Takeo changed the topic to something a little less depressing. ”So, you guys going to Wind for the Exams? Nothing like a free trip to a different country, right?”

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_inline_mqctvuvBFF1qz4rgp.png

Yuzuki chuckles after getting a high five and then quickly gets a bit disappointed that Hiro didn’t cross floorless corridor. She did agree on Takeo’s words about improving but still it sounded harsh. Yuzuki quickly gets on her feet and laughs. ''Oh, I bet you could cross it easily!'' She says loudly and slaps Hiro’s back enthusiastically. When

Takeo said ‘lunch’ Yuzuki’s eyes started shining in happiness. She had her lunch with herself but she didn’t have opportunity to eat it today.
Yuzuki followed two boys outside while thinking about food. Usually her grandmother makes a lot of food and Yuzuki eats for three or more people . She eagerly sits down and takes out a box with nine big rice balls. They were filled differently some with vegetables and some with chicken. Then she also takes out paper bag with few potato buns with tomatoes and like Takeo she also had bottle of milk, although her was smaller than his. She put everything opened and started eating hungrily rice balls but between her bites she talked a bit.

''I made it with my baachan. So, I would be really happy if you tried some.'' She says to both boys cheerfully.

While listening to older boy talk she kepts on chewing and when she finished her second rice balls she answered. ''Well, I been here for few months now. But I’m doing my best! But I really suck at genjutsu...'' On the next question she lets out a long and sad sigh ''Nope.'' Then she curiously looks at Hiro and listens to him.

Then something hit her. This Takeo is that Takeo that she was assigned to look. Oh, in the Raiden’s name! Why she have to be so slow? There is no surprise that she is blonde. Anyway. She almost jumps in her place and starts shouting. ‘’You are Tsuyoshi Takeo, right?! That one student that is going to Exams and all teachers are talking about?!’’ she started to look for lucky charm in panic. While that she keeps on talking really fast ‘’I was assigned by that bald sensei to wish you good luck in exams or something like that…!’’ When she finally finds red omamori she smiles. ‘’Hiya! Here it is!’’ Then she stand ups and stretches it to the brown haired boy. ‘’Happy bir- Shit. I mean, Aurora Euroditio wishes you to do your best at the Exams in Suna and representing our country!’’ She laughs nervously and sits down again.

(MFT. Word count: 406)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Like flicking on a light switch, something clicked in Yuzuki’s head mid-bite into her lunch. ”You are Tsuyoshi Takeo, right?! That one student that is going to Exams and all teachers are talking about?!” Takeo paused, his mouth full of turkey sandwich, his eyes staring in quizzical disbelief. Hadn’t he introduced himself earlier, and weren’t they just talking about the exams? He forcefully swallowed what he was chewing before answering far more politely than was his smothered initial reaction.

”Um, yeah. Why do you ask?”

”I was assigned by that bald sensei to wish you good luck in exams or something like that…!” She said, frantically searching for something. Like a dog confused by where the ball went, Takeo tilted his head to the side and made a confused grunt. Who was this bald sensei? Was it really wishing someone good luck if you were assigned to do it? Had she been assigned a training mission and gotten so distracted by the obstacle course and lunch that she had forgotten? Just as he was about to make a blonde joke, Takeo was caught completely off guard by Yuzuki’s presentation.

”Hiya! Here it is! Happy bir- Shit. I mean, Aurora Euroditio wishes you to do your best at the Exams in Suna and representing our country!” She said, handing him a small, red omamori. Takeo took it in stunned silence as Yuzuki resumed her seat, staring at it quietly for a moment.

The sensei’s at the Academy were always giving him a hard time for his truancy, and how dirty he was. For the vast majority of his time there he had been struggling for survival on the streets of the Cronopolis, and hadn’t been the best student (to say the least). Out of all those who had ridiculed him, four sensei’s stood out; Mochizuki Tomo, Mochizuki Sonoko, Tetsuo, and Shimatsu Shigeru. When all others had cast him aside as worthless trash, those four believed in him and helped him succeed. None of them were bald, but Takeo had a sneaking suspicion of which sensei had sent the gift. They believed in him, against all odds they believed in him. He would make them proud.

”Thank you, Yuzuki.” Takeo said, holding the talisman tightly. ”I’ll bring honor to our village, I promise.”

Looking to change the subject, Takeo looked around. ”Where do you suppose Hiro ran off to? Think he’s in the bathroom or something? If he doesn’t hurry up, he’s going to miss lunch.”

MFT: 432wc
[OOC: Yuzuki, if Hiro doesn’t respond in 72 hours, let’s go ahead and wrap this thread up.]

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuzuki scratches back of her neck while smiling happily. The young blonde did quite a lot for today: she trained and also accomplished the mission which she was assigned, plus. Also, she was really happy that Takeo took the talisman and made a promise to protect the village. Yuzuki imagined that one day she will be as cool as him and will be available to say same words like he does. Oh, those little dreams filled her head while sun shined bright. From being all happy and proud of herself she didn’t notice Hiro vanish and quickly like a little confused bird she started looking around.

‘’Oh…It’s been few minutes now, I don’t know…’’ She says while still looking around the territory with blue eyes of hers. ‘’Don’t boys do that business, like, really quickly…?’’ She whispers a stupid question to herself really quietly.

After few more moments she makes a long sigh and looks at Takeo with a bit disappointed look ‘’Waah, I hope he come backs. We were having quite a fun time now! By the way, Takeo-kun, are you excited leaving the country? Are you ready for all that hot weather and really different people!? ’’ Yuzuki asks as she imagined that leaving the Village is really adventures, exciting and thrilling. So, the little kunoichi was quite jealous of older boy right now. After his answer she decides to ask some more while their buddy is still missing.

‘’What are your plans after exam? ‘’
Yuzuki asks curiously while still having big smile on her face.

(OOC: Yeah, sure)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Hmm, I guess I’m ready for the climate and culture shock.” Takeo said, finishing up his chips. ”And nothing beats a free trip to a different country.” Moving on to the cookies, he took a deep swig from his milk carton before continuing. ”After the exams? I don’t really know. I mean, if I pass, then I’ll start my duties as a shinobi. If I don’t… well, I’ll have a lot of training ahead of me if I don’t pass.”

After waiting an appropriate amount of time, Takeo began packing up the remnants of his lunch. ”Well, this has been fun. I don’t think Hiro’s coming back, though; and I’ve got to get back home. We should hang out again sometime.”

Standing up and disposing of his trash in a local receptacle, Takeo waived over his shoulder as he walked away. ”See you later, Yuzuki! It was nice to meet you!”

[Topic Left]

[OOC: Sorry about the wait and the crappy post, having a bit of writers block, but I didn’t want to leave you hanging.]

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuzuki believed that Takeo could handle his exams, because he looked like hardworking and strong student. She listened him talk while eating her food. When food was eaten Hiro was still nowhere around, which was pretty disappointing… Also, Takeo was leaving too, so probably Yuzuki head somewhere too now.

''Byeee Takeo-kun!'' She shouts and waves while the older boy leaves. Five minutes pass and Yuzuki leaves the school’s grounds herself.

(Topic Left)
((OoC: Oh, it's fine...It was fun rolepaying with You ^^))

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back