Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Personal Tribunal(Private/Itami)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The dinner seemed so far away. And, looking back on it. She didn't regret what she did, but there was still something nagging at her...a pang of guilt...? What was it from? Perhaps when she hit Iori. No...she had hit Iori in a fit of rage before. It certainly wasn't from her arch rival Kasa...what else happened? Kasa began to doubt her, implied at her low intelligence, insulted her, she made a threat, his wife tried to attack her...and then she began yelling. Then coughing blood. Perhaps she didn't feel remorse through her rage, but now that she thought about. Coughing blood was never good to feel. Having felt it multiple times in her training. Then there were the frighteningly powerful strikes she suffered from Kuro, which she still had faint bruises from. Especially the one on her stomach. Where he had blasted an open palm strike charged with wind chakra straight into her. It is painful...and she suffered the aftershock when she had gone home that day. She didn't completely feel the pain of the woman Itami's situation...but she felt guilty for getting her to yell.

She wanted to apologize...that was the least she could do. She bared no ill will to her. She wanted forgiveness. If she had to grovel on her knees and beg for it, then so be it. She would do almost anything just to hear from her raspy voice. "It's okay."

That was a new mission...and maybe the first step in the new person she had resolved to be. Learn to control her fury, learn to be more forgiving and less violent. And to at least tolerate the extremely infuriating catalyst that was Unohara Kasa. If she could do that, maybe she could become a better person...a kind soul like Lord Toraono. Yes...maybe that was possible. She had to apologize to her. Though there was a problem, where could she possibly begin looking for her without running into Kasa? She couldn't go to the medical complex...

And thus brought Suzu to where she is now. Wandering around the housing district of the subterranean village. She was unsure of what she could do...would she be forced to live with this guilt? Never have a chance o say she's sorry?​
<i>
</i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What was that? A glimmer of red in them artificial sunlight? The raven-haired woman stood, holding a vase of water outside the Unohara gates in a pure white lace dress, with the bandages she always wore under it, and the iron mask on the right side of her face. Her crystal eye floating around above her peered over as she tried to balance the case in her scrawny bandaged arms. Setting it down, her hand grabbing the edge she still couldn't quite see the character as the sand from the pouch on the medical belt that hung from her waist escaped it's encasing to travel along to the traveler, in front of her face, leaving a trail of sand so she knew where the message hailed from.

"A R E--Y O U--L O S T ?"

It was as kind as the woman could be to someone who wandered helplessly to and fro. Perhaps it was a foreigner who would be able to inform the young woman of the ideals outside of the Suna-Cave and the wonders of the sun! Of sight!

But as the figure came closer, the woman took a shocked step backwards. The sand would retreat. No no. Itami took in a deep breath as she picked up the outrageously heavy vase and began shuffling down the street away from the Unohara complex and the redheaded woman.

No no no no no.

Suzuhime.

Kasa would murder her for looking at her! Speaking to her! Thinking about her! Her beauty and sanity was at stake! Perhaps she didn't notice? Maybe the sand trail faded? Maybe she hated her and didn't want to talk to her anyways!

[OOC: Crappy post, but a post nonetheless.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed she would be spared the guilt. She hadn't quite yet realized it, but seemed she would get a second chance to make amends after all. She had her glasses on at the moment, but it was still quite easy to tell who she was. Possibly the only person in the village for such a strange colorization of irises. But because of them, she had impaired vision, wearing glasses most of the time, and contacts the other part of it. But thanks to her trusty lenses, she could spot the familiar bandage clad woman. In a rather intricate and elegant white dress that beat out any of the clothing Suzuhime owned. An iron mask covering half of her otherwise flawless face. But this was such a fortuitous coincidence. Just the person she needed to speak with. Sand trailed out from her direction spelling out a simple good nature'd question. Suzuhime would smile lightly and shake her head. But looking back up, she saw the woman began to flee away from her holding a rather heavy looking vase, for someone of her stature at least.

It was no problem at all for the female fighter to catch up with the awkward shuffling of Itami while she held porcelain. Closing the distance between them in mere seconds. Look up at the much taller woman with guilt painted into her pale eyes. Holding out her arms as a gesture to take the burden of the heavy vase away from Itami.

"I...I need to speak with you. It's very important...to me anyways..."

Suzu would crane her neck upwards in attempt to see her, finally reaching where her face was.

"I'm...very sorry for causing you so much pain...I can't say I know how it feels to be in your situation, but I do know what it is like to be in pain. Especially the blood barfy kind."

She began with macabre humor. Suzuhime was bad at breaking the ice.

"I want to make it up to you. I don't expect forgiveness for the things I have said or done. But I feel I must repay you for doing such an act that harmed an innocent in the process. So...is there anything I can help you with?"

Suzuhime would gingerly place the vase on the sandy ground if she had been holding it. Dropping to her knees and planting her face to the ground.

"I beg you to give me this chance to redeem myself!"

Perhaps it was over dramatic, but this was how Suzu wanted to do it.​
<i>
</i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itami could hear the woman's feet near as the massive artistic and ceramic vase shuddered in her scrawny arms as she threatened to drop it and full out run for it. The water trembled as the redhead finally caught up and took the vase from her as Itami turned her eyes away from her. She couldn't leave, the vase needed to be taken down and around the back of the complex so she could get the nasty stains out of her medical clothing. Tapping her foot for a moment, the raven haired woman stared over the littler one's head, being drastically larger than she was. The two of them shared the particularly creepy and unique irises and both suffered their vision for such beautiful eyes.

Suzuhime's breath could be felt on her face as the crystal eye turned to look at the woman who had stood on her toes and craned her neck to meet the blind woman face to face. At such a close distance, the young woman could probably see the disgusting marks she bared. She'd be able to see the black scabbed, burned, and bloody scars that pulled around her eyes that tried to hide in the shadow of the iron mask. Because Suzu was so close, the burns could be seen from under the iron mask where it stuck slightly off of her face.

Redhead here was apologizing for the pain she caused Itami. Her throat had ruptured and she hadn't had anything to eat or drink in a few days. Talking was out-right painful, and she kept Kasa up all night as she rolled, coughed, and whimpered blood from her lips. The small woman dropped to her knees, and bowed in the amazon-woman's presence, practically kissing the ground. Itami moved her bandaged feet away from her, backing up slightly. Interaction with this woman would cause her to be ugly forever. Cast from her home. Cast from the protection of Kasa.

Taking another step back, Itami picked up the vase, and the sand under Suzuhime's nose would shift and write: "N O" (Looking like someone had written it in the sand with a stick) and hurry away from her again. But with her mind so occupied... The vase was quick to slip from her fingers from the watered that leaked down the sides, as it came crashing down to the ground, shattering as Itami jumped back to protect her already wounded body. The water ran off quickly, sinking into the dehydrated water almost instantly as Itami stood above the shattered pieces of the vase and knelt on the ground, picking up a piece at a time. Overwhelmed by Kasa's threats, her own thoughts, and meeting Suzu... she began to weep softly as she collected the pieces in her arms. The white lace dress becoming stained with the dust from the ground.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzu would see the written words beneath her already low head. Looking up to see her shuffling away again. Suzu would ponder for not even a second before she gave chase, noticing how the heavy vase she had been holding had slipped out of her grip and shattered on the dehydrated sand. The woman shying away from the shattered ceramic before bending down to collect the pieces. Wasting no time she would help collect that shattered remains of the former intact ceramic. Much faster then Itami had been. Looking at the broken shards before reaching her small cupped hands out to Itami. Placing the dainty limbs into her lap. Looking solemnly at Itami. Who still wept to herself.

"Unohara-sama..."

She said softly. Looking at the woman and observing her more closely. Her wounds were certainly permanent...but could be saved using surgery...it made her wonder. But she couldn't let her mind wander, she was here to try and make amends with Itami. She wanted to try to comfort her, but she wasn't the right person for her to do it. Much like Iori was the person to calm Suzu when she was upset.

Suzu would look down for some time, then gaze at Itami through her spectacles. Perhaps she could offer her something Suzu was good at...

"Unohara-sama...maybe I could teach you Taijutsu. Make your body stronger then it currently is..."

She didn't think she might have said something offensive until after mulling it over.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. What i'm trying to say is I could train you to get stronger and faster...if you want to of course."

She was fairly sure Itami had absolutely no interest in engineering.​
<i>
</i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A voice spoke softly to her as Suzuhime had fallen to her side to help her pick up the pieces of the broken vase. Kasa had been exploding in her face lately, and she wasn't handling the emotional stress well. Bursting into the room, slamming the door into the wall, and spitting in disgust at her body. That's what every woman wants to see: their husband disgusted with their body. Using her apron the cradle the pieces of the vase in the fabric that turned into a make-shirt basket, Itami looked at the redhead in front of her. A woman trying so hard to be kind to her as they sat on the ground, dirty and broken, staring at each other before she made an offer that would be the breaking point.

Taijutsu wasn't very important to Itami with her wondrous control over sand and the ideals of sound: but if Kasa was going to keep getting angry--well damn, one day he would make a move to hit her, and she wouldn't have any defense in her current state. Itami looked down at the ground. Kasa had asked for it with the things he said to her in the bedroom that night. For the way he embarrassed her in front of Iori at lunch... Screw his rules.

Itami stood, still cradling the pieces in her apron as she nodded to Suzuhime.

"O-Ok."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"R-really?!"

Suzu stopped herself from getting to high pitched with fear of harming her eardrums. Suzu would lightly touch the tops of Itami's hands. As gentle as she could be.

"Th-thank you! You have no idea how much this means to me!"

She graciously thanked the woman. Trying not to harm her burnt skin. Suzu spoke softly and gentle as if Itami had just become the sister she never had.

"So...when would you like to start lessons? I can give you the address of the Yamazaki estate if you don't already know where it is."

She looked up happily at Itami. Her hair somewhat concealing her face before she brushed it out of the way. Standing to her meager height as she gestured to help her up. Looking at the shattered vase.

"Uh...Unohara-sama. I have a really strong bonding agent that could fix that if you would like my help..."

OOC: Short post is short. No drive @_@​
<i>
</i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itami gave a simple nod as she carried the vase in her dress, listening to the fiery redhead babble about how wonderful she was feeling for being able to become some sort of training-slave for Itami. This woman made little to no sense at all. Holding out her hand for the Yamazaki estate address, the young woman gave a brief smile and denied Suzu's offering of help. Bowing as she stuck the parchment in with the pieces of glass, she wandered off into a large stone gate labeled "Unohara Estate" just as the front gate had, with the lion's heads, as she moved inside.

[WC: 104]

[TOPIC LEFT]

[OOC: Super short, but Itami just hit a pinnacle in her life and I need to step back on the number of threads.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back