Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Pie Thief! [solo mission]

Chiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mission Name: Pie Thief!
Mission Type: Solo-Mission
Mission Rank: E-Rank
Objective: Someone has been stealing old woman Takamura's pies whenever she sets them out to cool! Find the culprit and bring them to justice!

---

The young redhead walked down a street lined with the homes of the middle-class citizens of Sunagakure. Her own home was situated in this area and thus she had walked these sandy streets many times. In her left hand was a small slip of paper bearing the name and address of an elderly woman the blacksmith knew well. Mrs. Takamura had acted as somewhat of a grandmotherly figure to the small girl throughout her fourteen years of life, and the fact that someone was doing something so cruel to the woman had really ticked Amy off.

Pushing open the short front gate that stood before the impeccable home of the old woman. Sighing a little - it had been quite a while since she had come to this home, much longer than it should have been - and the young girl felt bad, she had been so busy between training, work, and classes at the Academy that she had been putting off making a visit.

Well now was the perfect time. Amy raised a loose fist and knocked four times on the rounded wooden door with the stained-glass window in the middle and smiled. "It's me, Amy," she called through the door as she saw the slightly hunched silhouette of the woman through the glass.

The woman unlocked the door and opened it, taking Amy's hand in her small, fragile ones. "I'm so glad you came," the old woman said, her voice hushed and just a little gravelly from a lifetime in the desert.

"Of course I came," The young girl's voice was sweet as she gently kissed the old woman's cheek. "Now, I hear someone's been taking your pies? Don't worry, I'll put a stop to it, I have to if I ever want more of your famous berry pie." Chuckling a little as she walked with the woman on her arm into the kitchen to sit at the table. Amy explained the plan she had already thought up to catch the thief. She would help Mrs. Takamura bake another pie, they would leave it out to cool and Amy would wait on the roof for the culprit and then would apprehend them.

The pair had faith the plan would work and thus set to work on Amy's favorite berry pie. It didn't take too long for them to put it together and bake it and before long everything was in position.

Amy crouched on the roof of the home and Mrs. Takamura went on about her business so the thief wouldn't suspect anything. The pie sat in the window of the kitchen, letting its delicious sent waft about the neighborhood. Amy's mouth watered, the scent was enough to make anyone go over to the dark side.

The young shinobi's emerald eyes scanned the yard as she waited and it didn't take long for something to happen. A middle aged man dressed in ragged clothes crept through the yard, looking around but not thinking to check the roof for ninjas...I mean, who thought of those things?

Amy kept waiting, wanting to know why the man would want to steal pies from an old woman, for the man to grab the pie so that she could follow him. His dirty bare hands reached out and grabbed the hot pie tin and Amy's eyes widened, she had needed potholders to carry the thing to the window, and it hadn't been sitting out long enough to be cool enough to touch. The man, however, showed no sign of pain, he just turned and began to run off with the pie. Amy jumped down from the roof with a mostly silent roll as she hit the ground, and began to follow him, keeping a safe distance and particular care that her footfalls were silent.

The redhead followed the tattered man through alley after alley until they were getting into the lower income housing districts and finally the man turned down an alley that was closed on the other end and slowed to a walk before stopping just on the other side of a pile of crates and speaking to someone behind there.

Amy stood peering around the corner as a hushed conversation was held. Unable to hear a word, she walked forward quietly before speaking, trying to make her voice sound reassuring. "You know, that pie doesn't belong to you..."

Without another word, the man pulled a dagger from his waistband and advanced on the redhead. Without hesitating, Amy drew her sword and proceeded to block every stab the man made with the dagger. She finally knocked the shoddy weapon from the man's hand and lowered her sword. "I just want to speak with you, I don't want to take it back." Her tone was sincere as well as her smile as she looked at the man, making sure he wouldn't attack again before sheathing her blade and walking around so that she could see who was hidden behind the crates.

A woman, a small boy, and an infant were seated on a ragged blanket, their eyes wide as they looked at the armored teenager. The woman spoke, a little fearfully, "We just needed food, Miss! I swear it, we don't mean no harm!"

Amy nodded, smiling a little more before speaking again. "I see that...and I think I can help. Mrs. Takamura is a very sweet and generous woman, you didn't need to steal from her, I'm sure she would be willing to help you." The mother smiled, hugging her children as Amy turned to the father. "If you want, you can come with me back to the old woman's house and we'll talk to her, she probably has some blankets and pillows to spare too."

[MFT // WC: 954]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back