Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Playing with Guns [Open -- Please Join!]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
‘Yeesh’. Maru thought when seeing the huge lizard yell at Nozomi for apparently not feeding it a cow. It's a good thing she stopped the critter from eating the dead critter when she did cause they would've lost proof that this weird mutant creature even existed. The lizard did left the corpse there and vanished somewhere leaving them alone to tend to the dead critter that laid before them. Maru decided that he had to defuse with his weapon since he didn't exactly needed to be fused with it right now plus there were side effects if he stayed fused with his weapon for too long since he hadn't really mastered the whole shape shifting from a girl to a guy thing. “Okay I'll help you out in a bit. Just let me change into my original body real fast!” they said, talking as if they were going to change into a different outfit than transforming back into the caped masked rogue. The blondes body began to glow a golden lighting, becoming bright as the sun looking like a huge ball of golden chakra. The orb of chakra seemed to be splitting up into to separate parts similar to how atoms split when they multiply, one orb being a lot bigger than the other. The bigger orb of chakra began to shape like clay into a glowing figure of a long haired male, the cape sprouting from his shoulders, stretching out the curves and large breast shrinking down as all the feminine features began to melt away. Then the golden aura cracked away like glass then when the golden figure decided to stretch the almost magical like chakra exploded out words causing a strong gust of wind to blow.

Maru being in his normal form looked at his hands, then looked at his clothes, then touched his chest to make sure that the female breast was really gone and then turned around so the woman wouldn't see him check himself to make sure that the transformation was a complete one. Satisfied, he adjusted his mask then clapped his hands together then turned around rubbing his hands to get ready to do what he did before which was… Nothing. The glowing orb turned back into his musket, then he threw it over his shoulder and jolted when he realized that he didn't tell the woman who he was. With a dramatic flex of his cape, he held his hand out to Nozomi to give his introduction that was only missing dramatic background music. “I am the watcher in the shades. From the stars we came, to the stars we shall conquer. Alone I shall stand, alone I shall prosper. Out of darkness I bring light, and always in for a glorious fight.</B></COLOR>
Maru, Princess of Heart Protector of Light!</FONTFACE><i></i> Owner of the ultimate weapon <FONTFACE fontface="cursive">Kawaii, Musket of Heart and Guide of Light.<COLOR color="#BF00FF"><B>” Maru spun his musket who he introduced as Kawaii then struck a pose throwing his head back before finishing his awesome sounding introduction. “Kashima! Our golden rule is to remain defiant and free! With the fire of our hearts, we shall always succeed!”

After he was finished with his introduction, the scoundrel spun on his heels then pointed his index finger to the sky. “Onwards! To the Critter Hunting Guide. Hopefully they could tell us who the stitcher is.”

WC: 561

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nozomi stares at Maru blankly as he transformed back into his usual form. One with remarkably less bounce and more goof. Sure, Nozomi shielded her eyes from the radiant light coming from the transformation; she wasn't stupid enough to stare blankly at the sun! Once the extremely blind light finished, she looked back at the masked goofball blankly. "You ever consider removing the mask? I get that we're ninja and we should be hiding our identities and all, but you could try relaxing a bit," she said before the man started his long-winded introduction. This caused Nozomi to stop what she was doing and witness the spectacle. She read about something like this in her manga, but she never believed this would actually happen in real life. This man addressed himself as 'Princess of Heart Protector'. There wasn't much for her to say. She was distraught, disappointed, dismayed, and any other negative dis-words you could think of when she heard the introduction.

"That was," she said with a bit of a pause. She blinked a few times during her moment of silence. She was pondering whether or not she wanted to continue with her train of thought. She didn't have a single nice thing to say about that introduction. She was weighing her options on whether to be truthfully cruel to the man or just let them have their way. The only thing she was willing to say was, "Who did you lose a dare to?" she simply asked as she prepped the corpse of the monster. She rummaged through her Bag-of-Holding for a few moments to pull out a blanket to throw over the grotesque body of the abomination that the two dispatched.

While Maru was quite the annoying goofball, she couldn't deny his strength when it comes to combat and it was something that she could make good use of; especially in Merces Letifer. "Either way, the way you handled yourself in combat was exceptional. That's something we could use in Merces Letifer. If you're willing to join us, consider me your partner," she said, giving Maru her radio frequency that she used for personal use. It was a encrypted frequency that was used for her own personal use; don't ask how she acquired it. "But you're going to have to drop that 'Princess' non-sense if you want to be on my team, got that?" she said, pointing at Maru while pulling the corpse of the monster towards the Monster Hunter's Guild.​

MFT -- 413 words

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru thought for a moment. “No I haven't really considered removing my mask, I mean it's not like I'm trying to keep my identity a secret. Honestly the mask just for style, I keep a lot of mask at home for different occasions. Besides I look better with a mask on.” Though a lot of people would see Maru as trying to always hide his identity that wasn't the case. Maru showed that he was more than happy to tell her what his name was and he was pretty much a bit open book. The only things that he wasn't too open about was showing his face to people, mostly because it was a style and a little bit of being very uncomfortable with having people see his true face. It wasn't because his face was on any wanted posters or due to him being butt ugly. He simply just didn't like showing his true face for some reason that even he didn't know. Guess it's because in his past life he was a Anbu where wearing a mask was a must, old habits die hard

Waiting for Nozomi's reaction to his really cool introduction she was speechless, lots of people loved his introduction so naturally he let her process what she just heard. When she said something about a dare he gasped in surprise of how close she was to figuring out how he got his title of being a princess. “Well.. It wasn't a dare more like a bet I made with some Gennin. Jokes on them because I wear my crown with pride.” He placed his fist on his hips then struck a post in declaration, though most people would find it weird he could transform into a girl if he wanted to so he liked so his title stood. Honestly losing that bet was the best thing to happen to him since he gained such a great introduction that would even put cartoon villains to shame. He dropped his post for a bit when the sniper went on to tell him that he did great in combat which was something they needed for some gang called the Merces Letifer's. Maru even had a partner if he joined, a non ghostly possessed object partner but still useful! “Awesome! Me and Kawaii here would be happy to join your gang. I was a lone wolf Bounty Hunter in wind country yanno” he made finger guns to Nozomi. But her condition was that he dropped his princess title which caused a frown to form on his face. “You're killing me here. But fine I'll only drop it when we gotta do some… Merces Letifer stuff.” He strolled on, examining setting up the radio frequency so he could try and test it out.

[Left Topic,unless stopped]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sometimes, you just have to come to a compromise. Nozomi rolled her eyes and nodded her head. "Yeah, sure -- fine. Just remember that it's all business when we do a job," she said before she started to walk the dead, creepy monster to the local Monster Hunter's Guild. She didn't want to even touch the repulsive thing, but there wasn't much else she could do to push the thing to their destination. They didn't have a cart nor did they have anything with wheels that could make the journey easier. Nope, just a magically (or rather, gravitationally) floated corpse. At the very least, it was veiled and covered so it wouldn't bring TOO much suspicion. Maybe she should use the return of this thing to actually join the Monster Hunter's Guild. Yeah! Time to sign up!

[Topic Left -- short post is short]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back