Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Please be my teacher! {Private: Tsuyoshi Junko}

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yutaro said:
tumblr_moy3i5vrwQ1rb4s92o1_250.gif

Rp said:

Early this fine morning, Yutaro was in his fathers office as usual. Down stairs into the hidden lair, he found himself training with his pistols. Partaking in target practice with real bullets, Yutaro was shooting at hung corpses from the morgue his father had stored.

The young lad had great skill and pin pointed accuracy. He was able to hit vital spots and nearly land every shot he wanted, where ever he wanted.

tumblr_mxxct48uld1ruv1gno1_500.gif

*BANG..BANG...BANG*

Shells were heard hitting the floor. Yutaros face had a rather blunt expression as he focused on his breathing. To him, nothing was heard except for his rapid heart beat. His adrenaline was pumping just as fast as the blood spewing from the corpses. His vision was slightly changing, as if it was zooming in on his target 10 fold. About to fire his pistol once more as his grip tightened, the world seemed to stop for Yutaro. Upon pulling the trigger, a sudden click was heard which didn't release the shot. Stopping, Yutaro had seemingly come back to his senses. Looking at his gun, a shell was stuck in the ejection port of his pistol. Shaking his head, he knew it was time for a proper gun cleaning.

Cleaning and Packing up, Yutaro headed back upstairs. Closing down the entrance to the lair, he sat at his fathers desk. Placing his gun materials on the table along with a medical book, Yu would read while cleaning his guns. It seemed as if he always had his head in a book.

Receiving a knock at the door, Yutaro didn't bother looking up. Most knew his father wasn't in. So, usually kireina, his brother Rin, or his mother was at the door. Probably coming to tell him to eat or get some fresh air.
"Come in." Yu said still reading while cleaning. Upon the door opening, an unexpected request was heard.

"Take me in as your student please?”

"Please, take me in as your disciple."

tumblr_lnz162m7pF1qedhpm.gif

Looking up from the book in surprise, the reflection off Yu's glasses would change as he welcomed the girl around his age with a smile. Analyzing her for a bit and thinking of what she just requested, Yutaro nervously placed a hand behind his head. "Sure I can, but I ... Believe... You're looking for my father. Tsuyoshi Junko correct?" Yu said nervously laughing a bit. He was shy himself and this encounter of beauty came as a surprise. "ummm... He's currently on a mission out of the village. I'm his son, Tsuyoshi Yutaro. Everyone calls me Yu. It's nice to see someone else with an interest in the medical field." Yutaro said nervously. He immediately stopped though, he didn't want to babble. That would make things much more awkward.

Topic Entered
NPC: Tsuyoshi Yutaro(Yu)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yutaro said:

Rp said:
“My name is Mitsuki Iolanta, it's nice to meet you, Yu.”

Watching as the girl bowed, Yutaro felt a bit awkward. He wasn't all that of a big deal, but it was nice to see her have such mutual respect for an individual of her age. Smirking, Yu stood and came around the desk. From what it seemed, he just encountered another gentle soul like him. Bowing with the same amount of respect, Yu's face was turning a bit red. "Please, the pleasure all mine." Yu said before lifting his head and fixing his posture.

“My mother was a medic before she died, and my father works as a doctor here, I feel driven to become a medic just as my mother before me.”

“I... I just want to protect life, and I want to ensure my comrades can continue to live theirs to the fullest.”

Yu's eyes were sort of wide and his glasses were beginning to come down his nose. Noticing that he was staring at the beautiful raven haired girl, he loss eye contact as Iolanta spoke. Shying his face away a bit, he stared down and placed a hand on the center of his glasses. Pushing them up and looking back to the girl with a unique heart, her dynamic features seemed to only intensify as Yu's glasses made things crystal clear.

A small moment of awkwardness passed before Yutaro cleared his throat.
"I'm sorry about your mother. I love your mindset and drive. You're so... What's the word I'm looking for?...sweet. Even how you're putting others before yourself, you don't find many good people like that. " Yutaro said smiling. "As you probably already know, my father is the medical chief of the entire surgery division. Seeing him day in and day out, kind of fueled my passion for this place. Especially when I started helping out, reading up on things, and working towards achieving higher medical knowledge." Yutaro said with a brief pause. "Where's my manners? please. Have a seat." Yutaro said gesturing towards the desk chairs and comfy couch.

Motioning towards the mini refrigerator, Yutaro grabbed ice tea, refreshingly cold water, and sat it at the desk. Continuing to the pantry, Yu reached to an upper shelf, grabbing the dreadful pack of chocolate chip cookies his brother and father loved so much. On his way back to the desk with the cookies, he scooped up a fruit bowl off the top of the microwave, which was on top of the mini fridge. Sitting everything down, Yutaro would then take his seat while grappling a few grapes.
"Please, help yourself. if you like milk with cookies, my father has tons of both." Yutaro said closing his fathers medical book on general first-aid.

"Any specific practice you're interested in?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back