Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Please Come Back [Saemon]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Alright...it's okay...maybe you were wrong...maybe they're siblings...really...really affectionate and deep siblings..." Her thoughts racked around in her brain as she paced up and down her own house. "Hell, Kitanai, what are you talking about? Why do you even care? So what. He was nice to you. Big whoop." Her eyes closed as she stopped in the middle of the one room apartment. "Go talk to him...No! No no! Absolutely not! I can't!"

"But you have to..."

Kitanai, clothed in her usual scantily clad clothes moved from her apartment and, for once, walked. She walked down the street. She took the stairs. She made her way like a normal person, her hair left down in a long pool behind her, and her eyes staring down at the ground.

And somehow, in her mess of thoughts, she ended up at his door step. She stood awkwardly. How long had it been since she'd seen him? A week? More? "Knock you fool...knock..."</I><I>

Knock Knock Knock...

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saemon was still in bed when someone knocked on his door. A late night last night. He'd been sent on an ANBU mission, to kill some douchebag hiding out in the basement of this bar establishment. It hadn't gone so smooth. The man had fought back and hard. The end result had been the same, but Saemon had falled into bed this morning around 10 still bloody and shredded. Not that he minded at all. His body could heal quickly and all of the cuts were sealed and crusted over with scabs. Being too tired to care who was at the door, the huge man yelled out from his room, a booming, easily hear voice.

"IT'S UNLOCKED!" His eyes were closed, his head and front of his body were laying face down and he was wearing only a tan sheet over his naked lower body. To be honest he assumed it was either Roku at the door, who insisted on knocking when he knew he was welcome to his brother's home at any time. Or it was Mio probably. No one really knocking on his door otherwise. He wasn't expecting the person it was.

The entrance to his own room was open and directly linked to the livingroom where anyone entering would find first. A person couldn't see Saemon from the door, but after reaching his bedroom doorway, you could look over to the left and see his queen size bed and the tired monster upon it.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ahhh, that voice. It boomed and echoed to her ears, beckoning her in, and causing a shiver down her spine. Yet again, another unfamiliar feeling filled her stomach. It was almost as though a bunch of creepy crawly bugs were in her stomach, and she felt as though there were razor blades in her throat. It was the strangest emotion, nerves. They were almost...gross.

And yet, that strange emptiness in her heart had never left.

Kitanai opened the door slowly, seeing the familiar living room. Her boots padded very quietly on the floor as she looked around, clearly confused by the lack of persons in the house. Shutting the door quietly behind her, she wandered around for a minute before catching site of the open bedroom door, and moving in, her head peering around the side to look towards the queen sized bed.

"Saemon?" That sultry voice, so pristine and full of some unknown sugar, called out to him, catching his form strewn across the bed. "O-Oh." She paused, standing straight with slightly wider eyes. Certainly he had boxers of some sort on, right? "Saemon, are you really still in bed?" She was so confused by the thought that he was in bed at such a late time. Sure, she was used to that, but not this late.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saemon didn't really want to open his eyes. He heard his front door open and close. He heard shoes padding across his livingroom, making their way to his room. Then he smelled her, just a moment before she gave a startled sound. It took him a few seconds to understand her startled sound. A shift in the sheets reminded him why.

A tired, amused grin appeared on his face. It was unguarded and unlike his usual, solemn demeanor. It was honest. "Apparently." he mused. When his eyes opened, they looked a little bloodshot and there were dark rings under his eyes. He let an arm drape over the edge of the bed, revealing blood crusted, bruised knuckles. The smile began to disappear and hide behind his normal public mask.

It seemed to take him a while to remember everything. He hadn't forgotten the bakery incident or the way he'd left but it hadn't been his first thought hadn't been that. He had just been happy to see her. When his sleep addled mind grasped the memory and brought it to the forefront of his mind, he sobered; he hadn't seen her since. And where did he stand with it anyway? He hadn't been ready for it yet today. He was working on 2 hours of sleep in the last two days...

But sometimes duty called you when you least expected it.

So the Jounin brought his hands back up to the bed and to the spots beside his barrel chest and pushed up, bringing his body away from the mattress. The sheet stayed draped over his lower half and he ended up using one hand to pull it closed around him before slipping off the bed and onto his feet. "What's up, Kitanai?" he asked. His deep voice was almost... guarded and certainly impersonal. He didn't even use his nickname for her, rather, calling her by her real name.

With the sheet bundled at his hips, he walked to the other side of his room and pulled open the third drawer of the single, dull dresser. He withdrew a pair of light tan pants. Nearly without shame, the man allowed the sheet to drop to the floor in a heap around his bare feet and slipped the pants on in it's stead. He only had the good taste to turn mostly away from her so she would have a full few of him from the back, or rather some side and back, the place between being sideways and being turned around. He grabbed a cigarette from on top of his dresser and lit it. Once it was in his mouth and trailing a think line of smoke from the glowing tip, he tugged his long fingers through his bed mussed hair and turned back to face the beauty. There were no less than 25 long scratches on his chest and stomach. One near his navel was particularly ugly and was even bleeding a little again since getting up.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That smile that lazily grinned down at his sheets was addictive. In fact, it was contagious. The way he smiled left her head turning slightly to the side as a love-struck smile crossed her face. Her eyes softening as, for a moment, she totally forgot why she was there. The pain stopped for a moment, but quickly came back as his guard raised back up. The pain came rushing back, and her guard raised as well. Her face hardening a bit as he rolled back into a sitting position.

Her heart fluttered a few times as her expression softened and a gentle smile came back to her face. She couldn't keep that hard look when he kept moving like that--and by 'like that' I mean being in her presence in general. His sheet reveled around his waist caused her nose to wrinkle for a minute as she took a moment to look over his body.

He was bloody.

"Saemon..." She said quietly--she never gave him a nickname--and yet he moved over to a dresser, he clearly hadn't heard her, and she wasn't sure she wanted him to.

The sheet dropped.

She sucked in a deep breath, her fist raising to her lips as she got a good look before her eyes darted away and she turned her body away from him. No big deal...just the best ass I've ever seen...Kita, focus! Her breath came in slow before she turned back when he had placed on a pair of pants, his body turning towards her as she took in a good look of his wounded and bloody chest. His naval bleeding again, and his eyes red with dark circles.

"Holy shit...what happened to you?" She took a step back, almost as though she was... afraid of him.

"Is it a...a bad time?"

It better not be, she missed the shit outta him.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As usual, he took his time about answering her. A long drag from the cig and an equally long exhale. He shifted to his left, resting his weight on that leg in a relaxed fashion. "Work. No big deal." He wasn't exactly the joking type, but as dry as an autumn leaf he said, "Shoulda seen the other guy."

Amused, the beat up shinobi started forward, coming closer to Kitanai and paused right before her. He looked down at her face then made a slight wave toward his livingroom as if to usher her from his bedroom. "It's fine. But I need coffee." The bloody man was only a two feet from her and from this distance she could probably smell the remaining sweat on his body. He really needed a shower. Since he had been on a mission, he hadn't worn any cologne either as he would have in public, so he really just smelled strongly. It wasn't bad per say as he wasn't foul naturally, but nothing like a field of flowers.

Whether or not she decided to leave the room, Sae would make his way out into the livingroom and into the kitchen where his sad excuse for a coffee pot sat. It had a dark ring from old coffee and was rather splattered from drops. A quick rinse of water was all it got before it was re-filled and some grounds were tossed in the filter area (and a filter of course). It ran on chakra crystal like everything else, so it only took a small burst of chakra from the man to activate the machine. It began to heat up. He wasn't sure where the girl was at this point and didn't turn around. As wakefulness increased, so did his memory and of certain underlying emotions the two had shared over the last few weeks.

Why was she here... "What's up?" he asked again, calm and even, though the repeating of the words would suggest his desire to not bat around the bush; she was there for a reason, whatever it was it should come out.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The woman smirked at his response. Ah, yes, 'work'. It was the exact same response she had given to him so long ago about her own marks. It was only fair that she accepted the answer and dealt with it, otherwise she would have to explain herself from the first time--and she wasn't about to do that.

"Yes, of course." Kita murmured as he closed in on her. Her fingers by her side twitched anxiously. She wanted to reach out and touch him. She wanted her soft and dainty fingertips to brush across his rough skin. She wanted to kiss his bloody marks and be wrapped up in his strong arms. To take in his strong scent--even if it wasn't the familiar smell, it wasn't so bad.

But that didn't happen. He stood there, and she didn't meet his eye as she normally would have. Her head tipped down and to the side as she closed her eyes and took in a deep inhale--mostly of his cigarette. She hadn't smoked in a few weeks, and it was a delicious smell.

He pushed away from her and out into the living room, through it, and to the kitchen. She paused for a moment, staring down at the floor before turning and following a few paces behind. Kitanai leaning against a wall in the kitchen, her head tipped slightly as she watched him make his coffee in a filthy pot--which was fair, she couldn't make it at all.

And he asked. No stalling now, she had nothing to distract him with. It was simple as that, it was go time. But Kitanai choked for a moment on her own words, staring at his back for a long time. The rippled muscles and dark skin. So handsome...

"Was she your girlfriend?" It was a little brash, and by no means how she meant to say it. It was just the sentence that came out of her trembling and supple lips. In fact, she had meant to ask about the boy. She had meant to ask about the boy, and his anger, and if he was okay. But she couldn't help it. Human nature took over, and her missing piece in her heart wanted nothing more than the answer to that question. That's all it wanted to talk about. To hear...

What a life ruiner her heart was.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saemon stood watching the coffee fill, heavy drip by drip. The aroma wafted up and swirled around the air like a decadent treat. It enticed him like the smell of a wanting lover did..

Was she his girlfriend? Yes, she was. Is. But how much truth did he want to tell Kitanai. She made it damned well apparent with that sentence alone how badly that had shaken her up; the sight of Mio which in turn made solid proof of what he really already knew. But wasn't that a can of worms he didn't want to open? Or did he? And what the fuck would she do if he did and she found out...

He was conflicted, deeply. He pivoted on the balls of his feet and leaned back against the counter. The heat of his coffee maker was warm against his back. "Yes. Her name is Mio." Cold or kind? He wasn't sure he really could act any differently than usual and he was usually a straight up sort of guy. His eyes scrapped down her frame and to him, she looked bared and wounded and... something he couldn't quite find the word for.

"You already know about Koho, so why does this distress you so much?" He had planned to simply stay by the pot, but impulse was a hard thing to ignore. He stepped forward, closing the distance between them. his long legs made the trip in so few footfalls and he found himself again so close to her. Her vanilla scent filled his nostrils and silently enticed him as always. "Don't be so wounded, Kiti-chan." he used her nickname again. "Bring back the hurricane I know is in you. I don't like seeing you like this. Be... blunt. Be you." He meant it. She was so worried, it was disheartening and hard to see. The most honest thing she'd done was show her jealousy with the outburst and that alone made him answer her.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
No... No.... that wasn't supposed to happen. But it did. And he answered. He was very blunt and straight with her, as he should have been. That was what she asked for after all, right? Mio. Her name was Mio. It was his girlfriend, just as she had presumed. Her eyes looked down again as she gave one of those smiles that girls were rather profound for doing. A smile that screamed: 'I figured'.

He closed in on her, and if it hadn't been for the wall, she would have stepped back from him. Her heart was moving into a sort of sheltered mode. It could feel the ongoing blood rain, and it was beginning to build up walls--and Saemon could see that. And he did not like that at all. In fact, he began to get weird. His words and body mixed up and seemed to stir inside him oddly.

"Hurricane?" The corners of her mouth twitched, as though she was amused, as her eyes raised to meet his, "You want a hurricane?" She gave a few awkward and stumbled laughs as she shoved her hair from her face, "Okay. Fine." There it was. It was coming back now. Her cyan eyes sparked and narrowed as she squeezed her fists for a moment, "You have two girlfriends." She spoke out loud, as though trying to organize her thoughts. She brushed past him, moving through the kitchen as she picked up every inch of pride and dignity she had left and pushed it all out at once. Her head tipped as she held it higher and looked blindly around the room.

"You either got a letter from your ex and decided it was a lost cause to save her, and got a new one," She leaned back and examined the ceiling, "Or you simply have two at a time--and based off of the way she talked to me--Mio that is--they're both okay with that." Kitanai turned on her toes and tried to catch his eyes, "But I'm not."

Kita have a hesitant and amused smile as she caught what she said, refusing eye contact now. "I mean, not to make any assumptions on whats going on in your head about me--but if there is anything..." Oh, god... this was hard. "...anything serious... please don't involve me." She sucked in a sharp inhale. Tears were a funny thing that became more common the more you used them--but she held them back proudly, "They were here first. I don't want to be...the...the..." She stopped, thinking of a word. "...the slut..." That was a good word, "who ruins everything because I'm more aggressive, or I have bigger tits, or something." She was rambling now, trying to spit everything out before her heart and mind caught her tongue and held her back, "I mean...do you..." She finally looked back up at him, "Do you understand?"

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He explosion was much better. Sappy and weak troubled him. Sae didn't handle sappy and weak well, but anger fueled him and make him feel right at home. As before he turned easily on his heels, but he didn't approach her. He let her stomp about and get out what she was thinking. Her fingers were mean to her hair, shoving it away like an annoying little sibling. She fired accusations and demanded answers, only hesitating a little. It was nice.

So what did he do? Saemon relaxed. He puffed on the last of his cigarette then put it out on the kitchen table. It smoldered then died. Finally her rage left an opening for him to speak. Despite his usual casual reaction time and lengthy silences, he responded to her punctually. "I have been seeing Mio for over a year. She's my girlfriend. I've been with Koho for around 8 months, but I've known her a very long time." He said it all matter-of-factly, though even using Koho's name was hard on him internally. He found he needed another cigarette and started out of the room. He figured she would follow him. He ended up at the dresser in his bedroom once more where he lit the thing.

After another quick drag, he continued to speak to her. "I don't really see the point to conform to society. I treat everyone how they deserve to be treated. What's mine, I care for. I don't believe in monogamy, take it or leave it is your choice. I have no interest in fighting someone over my beliefs. I accept Koho's other lover because it is what it is. Mio accepts mine because she understands me." Then anger finally flashed in his eyes, one he targeted on the black haired beauty. "Don't make demands of me, Kitanai. If you want me, so be it. Same as if I wanted you. Whatever you are, you are." He held the smoke between his lips but didn't breathe any in. He was getting riled up and was certainly awake now.

He didn't like to lecture either so he kept the next part short. "Shinobi don't live long. We live on passion, death, and moments. I've slept with sluts, I fucked the brains out of plenty of those types and what were they? Nothing. They weren't welcome in my house, in my life. I don't even remember their names." At that he dropped the cigarette on the hard floor. It would smolder but wouldn't catch. He'd done it so many times before. The huge man came over to her, closing whatever distance there was between them, but didn't touch her. "I wouldn't keep a slut. You would never know you weren't my whole world when I'm with you and that's how it is." The anger flashed again and he lowered his face to they were almost eye to eye. He wouldn't hurt her, even if she hit him but there was a rage underneath that was boiling up to the surface. And he was going to make things perfectly clear. "If you want to love me, being third doesn't make you 'last'. No one tells me how to live my life. It's take or walk away. Koho is my fire, Mio is my water.

You are my wind, Kiti."
His anger subsided at the end, coming back to an even, solemn look that was just plain honesty. Take or leave it. If she walked away, she might walk away from him forever.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kitanai took very good note that he didn't call Koho his girlfriend. It was something that piqued her interest, but it wasn't the time for that. He moved from the kitchen, and she watched him before quickly trailing after, determined to hear what he had to say as he pulled another cigarette from his drawer (how the hell did he afford all of those?) and wasted it, yet again.

He spoke to her about how his beliefs were different, and, as a matter of fact, he didn't give a damn what she thought about them. It reminded her a lot of herself, which was, to say the least, amusing, had it been a different situation. But, he told her that if she didn't like it, she needed to get over it and leave, and if she did?...well, what if she did? What if she was okay with that? Did that mean he cared about her in some sort of way that he'd gladly make her his 'number three'?

God, the title was like acid to her brain.

He stepped towards her, demanding she stopped making demands--ironically--and that was fair of him to say. He was very close to her, and she kept his eye with a sort of confidence that was overwhelming as she watched him and kept a poker face. Her cyan eyes glowing ever so slightly as he spoke to her about sluts. He'd had prostitutes of many kinds, but certainly none like her--no, she was high class (ahh, a fond memory).

And she was his whole world when she came around...--

Wait, what?

Her poker face broke as her eyes glimmered for a moment, and she blinked a few times. Those were oddly sensitive words she didn't expect to hear from him. He lowered his head to look eye to eye to her, and his eyes seemed angry--but he wasn't. He couldn't be. Perhaps a little peeved, but not angry. Not true anger. Kita stared for a long time. A very long time--well, to her slowed down time, it was eternity. She watched the way he looked at her, and how the smoke from the hardwood floor swirled by their feet.

She was his wind...

His world...

Wow. That was a lot to take in, especially from her point of view. She was a whore, and nothing more to any man she'd ever met. She got paid and she got out. And here, a burly and strikingly sexy man whom she had never had sex with, or kissed, or, hell, even embraced, was telling her things that she thought only prissy bitches in pig tails got to hear.

"Okay...." Her eyes watched his hesitantly before they sparked with a moment of aggression, "Deal. I'll take it."

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was no real way to know what she would say, how she would choose. But he knew. And he'd just committed to her before he'd let himself think it out. Once the fire had subsided from his mind, he saw clearly that he'd made his own choice in the matter. He wanted her, not just to touch her and fuck her as any man clearly wanted the moment they laid eyes on her. But he wanted to know her, spend what was left of his life sharing memories, experiences and a future with her. He'd only given that much of himself three times, some more varying than others. Only time would tell if it worked, if they worked, if they had as much as he thought they might.

And Koho would fuckin' kill him.

But the line was crossed now and he had made her a promise; when she was with him, she would be his whole world. His thoughts would be abstained from others when she was there beside him. He set Koho away, shelving the thought of her in the back of his mind.

He reached out for her. His hand came up beside her face and as soft as a downy feather, he brushed his rough fingers against the curve of her cheekbone and lower to her soft lips. The pads of his first two fingertips traced her pillowy bottom lip and his eyes followed the motion. How long had he wanted to touch her? To pass the self-enforced, forbidden barrier? He breathed out in a rush, releasing a breath he didn't know he was holding then pulled back, standing back up to his full height.

"Good." he said. He knew the withdrawal was likely to wound since they had both opened themselves up to vulnerabilities, so as easy as slicing through water with a knife, the tall shinobi held out his hand for her. He would let her choose to come to him if she wanted to. Subtlety was key in a relationship like the ones he had. She would be important, make that decision for herself if he let her choose, not tell her what to do either by body or word. "I'm fuckin' tired.. come lay down with me."

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sincerity. Honesty. Compassion. Lust. Love. The way he touched her and looked at her was so unfamiliar but unbearably addictive. The hole in her chest began to fill as his hand began to run across her high cheek bones. His finger tips leaving a trail of fire across her cheeks and over her lips. Her supple red lips slightly separating as she watched him--and he watched his finger tips.

It was another slowed down moment, her eyes trembling as she watched him, and he touched her so slowly and sweetly. Her body getting goosebumps and small shivers over her arms and the back of her neck. Her skin rising and her chest sucking in a slow breath just as he pulled away and released a tightly packed exhale.

He pulled away, standing at his full height. It ripped through her, as though his hand had been physically hooked under her skin. He dragged away, pulling a piece with her as though they had, for a moment, been one.

He offered a hand to her and she looked at it for a moment before taking it and moved towards him, getting close as she took in his smell again. Her body shuddered for a moment as he spoke, moving towards the bed as she looked down at it as though there was a dead body strewn across it.

Sounds bad, but she's a murderer, bear in mind.

She slowly lowered herself to sit on the bed, her eyes watching him longingly. His body was torn apart and it was clear by his face that he was exhausted. Kitanai would move with him, as though it was a slow dance, and slowly find herself laying....laying...on his bed.

Never did she think she'd wind up there with him

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He saw the quick look of devastation as he pulled away from her and her pleasure at renewing the contact. Her emotional state was draining on him, but he wouldn't let it show. She did, afterall, willingly go along with his request. His body was already shutting back down as the weariness of the past few days and the tension of the last few minutes caught up with him. She eased herself into his bed, one that was littered with little blood stains from his wounds and smelled heavily of his scent alone. There was no lingering smell of another woman on this bed, which was good because no doubt that would have harmed Kiti's precarious mental state.

But he had no reluctance. He unhooked his pants as before, letting them drop to the ground at the side of his bed, and careless to her feelings on the matter, laid himself down onto the mattress, front down. His heavily tattooed arms reached up under his pillow and he laid his head down. He rested on the side of his face that would allow him to look at Kitanai. His heavy lids and deep exhale told the story of his weariness and desire to sleep. She was beautiful there before him, her hair hair spread out over his second pillow.

Tired, but not out, Saemon spoke to her. His voice was gravelly and worn, but affectionate. "If you're hungry, have what you want." His eyes closed. "Don't worry now, Kiti-chan. Just be you. I like you.. like you are." He was beginning to mumble. Sleep was taking him. But some things were very important for him to tell her and he wanted to say them. "I'm nothing... just Saemon. Wake me up if you need me." Well it wouldn't get it all out. He felt good and fell into sleep. Maybe she would be there when he woke up.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was more appropriate this time for her eyes to watch his muscles ripple and his body reveal itself as he stripped down to his most comfortable state. Earlier it was nothing more than inappropriate for the matter, but now, it was as though she could do whatever she pleased--not that she wouldn't have in any other situation. His body laying beside her, the creak and groan of his muscles and bones from the strain snapping into place could be heard as he settled in, his head turned towards her as he took in the beauty of her. He looked at her.

Like...

Really looked at her.

Those cyan eyes glittered as she watched him, her body moving closer--but not enough to touch--just so she could reach over and run her long nails up and down his back gently and carefully. Her sign of physical affection as she listened to him murmur. It started out making sense, and slowly faded into a metaphor that she didn't get, her hand running up and down slowly and rhythmically. She was laying on her side, her other arm bent and tucked under her head like a pillow as her black locks played behind her and she watched his body slowly relax into the bed as his nonsense sleep took over.

Her hand stopped moving as she slowly rolled, turning her body as she sat on the edge of the bed and stared forward for a minute. It was the middle of the afternoon, and she couldn't say she wasn't emotionally drained herself. Her hand reaching down as she pulled off her shoes and her socks, and slowly worked her way up until she was left in her under garments, unlike her newfound partner, and she leaned back into the bed. Having picked up the crumpled sheet he had stolen earlier, she threw it over him, and herself and slowly sank back into the bed--she slept on her side--, and pulled the sheets up against her chest and hugged it there for a moment. Her eyes open, but her thoughts swimming in a pool of confused chaos. She wasn't exactly sure what had just happened, but she was quite fond of it in the long run.

Her eyes closed as she took in a slow inhale, clutching the sheets as she began to sink into the pillow, the hand closest to the ceiling reaching out to lay on one of Saemon's shoulder blades--just to feel his breathing--as she took in the scent of the bed. It was nothing but him. His smell in it's raw state, without being foul or tainted. It was just him...

The vanilla assassin slipped into a slumber somewhere in the pool of millions of thoughts. Her hand resting up on his shoulder blade, and the other hand clutching the sheet to her. Her backside protected by her waterfall of midnight hair, and her breathing soft and silent. It was a peaceful sleep that she hadn't managed to get in months...and she'd be there when he woke...

[OOC: I'm assuming your post was an invite to continue on into the morning! And so we shall!]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Night came on swiftly followed again by a new morning. Saemon had needed the sleep more than he needed anything else. But as 4:30 AM rolled around and the first golden toned chakra crystals began to take effect in the outside streets of the underground village. Saemon had dreamed about his father. Even now the images were slipping from him and he was glad for it. There was a light sheen of sweat coating his body from the stressful imagery and he quickly rolled himself out of the bed, tossing his sheet aside.

The bare bodied man padded over the hard floor, pausing only to collect up a cigarette and a matchbook before passing from his room and into the single bathroom that laid attached to the livingroom. He set the cigarette and firesticks on the sink first then did a quick jostle of the knobs. A rough spray of hot water came rushing out of the main spout. The huge man slipped into the stall-shaped shower and let the heat beat down upon his skin. Old blood, dirt and sweat started to run off his shoulders and back. He almost seemed to change from a darker shade of brown back to a regular tan under the water. He had been more dirty than he knew.

With both hands resting against the wall, his now rested mind came back to clarity under the aqua pressure. Kitanai...

He lifted his head, letting the water hit his face. He remembered what happened yesterday morning. Her face, the admission, her anger and the newly formed commitment the two of them now shared... What was she doing? Had she stayed the whole night? No way had she been able to sleep as long as him; a whole day and night away. He sighed and dropped his head so his chin hit his chest. The water crashed into the back of his head. He could taste the saltiness from his sweat get into his mouth.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was difficult, to say the least, to stay in the bed with him for long. She had fallen asleep every once in awhile, waking often and laying for fear that she would wake him. Her fingers would run absently against his skin and his scars. But towards the evening, when her body had protested even lying still, she had wandered out and fixed the coffee pot that he had ran, but never drank. Washing it out, and spitting out the cold coffee she had attempted to drink. She wandered around the house, giving herself a miniture tour, and stopping in the bathroom to fix herself up. She even found herself reading the backs of bottles and packages.

All in her under clothes, may you be reminded.

Her sleek posture and white skin so toned and tender moved under the black lace so smoothly. Scattered moles and beauty marks across her back, legs, and arms, and even a few that flexed on her stomach as she walked. A truly muscular and slender form that was pursued and created by none other than her impressive training. Though, it want to say god did all, either.

She had crawled back into bed a final time, only to lay there and stare up at the ceiling. Her D-Cupped black lace bra and matching under wear was beginning to get uncomfortable the more she figited about it before, she finally, exasperated, threw the sheet off of her and returned to the kitchen to take up his offer on food at 4:00am. She wasn't sure what was safe to eat, so toast would have to do. And another pot of coffee--would he be mad she threw the cold ones out?

By the time she was chewing on a piece of poorly toasted bread (she was a terrible cook) and pouring a cup of "okay" coffee, she heard the shower burst on, her head lifting to look towards it. Her long locks pulled back into a ponytail as she pulled and adjusted her bra again before taking a drink of her coffee.

She grimaced at the taste before dumping a bit of sugar in it. It was terrible, as per usual...

She moved to the bathroom, slowly opening the door as her sultry voice called out, "Can I make you something to eat, Saemon?"

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saemon let the heat beat upon the back of his neck and shoulders. It was almost scalding and turned his tattooed skin dark red in places. One scar on his shoulder blade was particularly red... it had been a strange heat wound, something that never really healed and hurt when exposed to heat. Not that he cared.. he was always hurting in one way or another.

By the time he heard her most of the sweat had been washed from his head and he could quickly drag some soap over his bruised and somewhat scabbed body. The soap smelled like rain. Her voice was like honey and caused a small, smile to pass over his lips, hidden from view where he stood behind the old, dull shower curtain.

Yes he was hungry. Very hungry. His stomach decided at that exact moment to growl and twist into a knot. How long had it been since he'd eaten? Mother Suna knew... Pushing away from the stream and lathering his hands with the bar, Saemon responded to the girl. "Yes. There should be something in the fridge."

That something was little more than a few pieces of raw, but still good, chicken wings, 1 small egg, some half eaten mac n cheese and a container of questionable juice. It wasn't a pretty sight. In fact it was a terrible selection. Saemon realized it a little too late, so he shut off the water and pulled a towel around waist and walked out from the bathroom, still dripping. He looked toward the kitchen for the raven beauty. "Kiti-chan, there's nothing in there anyway. We can order something or go out." Or as his eyes would catch the sight of her, he thought about tossing out the idea of eating again and just spending real time with her. He didn't exactly know her almost.. at all. She was a mystery to him and it was something he dearly wished to rectify.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The room was steamed, and her lungs took in the clean scent, mixed with Saemon's and a bit of blood and dirt. Last night he had been relatively beat up from 'work', and certainly he was scraping off layers of grime in the shower. His voice answering her as she gave a brief smile before shutting the door and making her way back out into the kitchen. Her long legs striding before she opened the refrigerator, crouching down to it's level as she peered inside.

By something, she hoped he didn't mean something to eat. Kitanai scowled for a moment, not even getting the chance to be creative as her towering lover dripped out of the bathroom, looking towards her and suggesting just what was on her mind. Slowly standing, shutting the fridge as her slender body turned slowly to face him. His exposed chest rippling as it always did with muscle as she looked at him before giving him a look of disbelief, "It's 4 in the morning, Saemon." She laughed, turning her toned body away from him to grab her coffee cup and wash it out in the sink quickly, "I can't imagine anything would be open--unless you know somewhere?" She asked, not to keen on the idea of putting on her clothes from the day before to go out again. "Unless you want to go to my place--I could whip something up there, and grab another outfit." Saemon hadn't set foot in her house, as not many people did, including herself. Nonetheless, ever since she had taken on a hostage case--or rather, for a better explanation, a babysitting job, her fridge had been stocked full with food that the kid had made--as she couldn't make anything to save her life.

Ironically, though, that kid had returned home a few days ago, as she had managed to knap the wrong kid. Either way, he had left her with a nice impression of food and what it felt like to raise a kid--or at least a little bit.

"And you should really throw out the things in there," She joked, placing the cup back where she found it after she had cleaned it, 'I think some of them are moving." Though, before Orin, her's was no better. Her head turned as she leaned back against the counter, placing her hands behind her to press against the countertop, as she laughed quietly and shook her head, pulling her ponytail out to let it fall against her back, before she pulled it over her shoulder and began to braid over her shoulder lazily, "Waddya say?"

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her amusement was calming. She seemed to be in a much better mood than she had been earlier the day before and it did wonders for his nerves. He couldn't be sure how she would act with him now. It was possible Kitanai would have been nervous herself, shy or unsure. Instead she was herself; confidant and beautiful. She stood wearing almost nothing. It left little to the imagination, save the bits of her he was yet to become acquainted with... a thought he had to push aside for the time being.

"There's a lot of places open all night around here." Well a lot was an overstatement. Whether there were or not, he only knew of two personally, both which he visited frequently. A man had to eat and if he couldn't really cook; better find a restaurant. He felt a sense of resistance though when he thought about taking her to either place. They knew Saemon there. He didn't like people knowing more about him than he wanted them to. If he appeared with his new raven beauty at his side, some connections might be made regarding his affiliations. It wasn't anyone else's business. Unable to resist himself, his dull blues came back over to her figure, dragging up the shape of her long, lean legs. He was tempted to stay home with her and eat mustard instead...

But her next suggestion had just as much appeal. As much as he valued his own privacy, he drank in the personal lives and information of those he knew. HIs desire to know everything about her came over him like a wave of icy water; startlingly strong and not a feeling you could ignore. "Sure." was all he gave her; short and to the point as usual.

Then the man pulled the towel off his lower body and went back out of the kitchen as she started to braid her long hair. He tossed the heavy fabric over his head and started to dry his shortly cropped hair, letting his entirely bared body disappear from sight a moment later. He hid the grin behind the towel that came out. He knew what he was doing to her.

It would only take him a moment to make his way to the bedroom where his dresser stood, find some clothing and pull them on. Black shinobi pants and a plan black shirt.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back