Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Private - Hayata] The Ministry of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I understand. Though, thanks to all of the unrest," she sighed, "We have had quite the influx of funding from all of the missions the ANBU and Main have been running at the behest of state factions. A mainframe may not be as prohibitive as you think."

How come everyone else is offered tea, but I get to smell the Raikage's BO? she thought. "As for Kushin-san, his interests seem mainly to be with his rather ghoulish surgeries, rather than the science of the mind. I'm sure his interest in my proposal is of a different nature than my own, but I think he appreciates the utility of it in his own way."

Hayata's mention of genjutsu seals was almost as grim as Kushin's official labs. She shook her head. "I wouldn't even seal my ANBU in the manner you're hinting at, and I know there are those among my forces who would advocate for it. I've heard of such things as the 'bird in the cage' seal..."

But in the end, Hayata dismissed her. "Of course, Hayata-sama. But I should at least like permission to organize rapid response teams." She stood and bowed, awaiting only his response and dismissal.

[TLUS at Hayata's reply]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I see." Shin said rubbing his chin out of curiosity. It was strange to hear that the village had enough funds to sustain this proposal financially. Shin would think after the debacle between the states and Kumogakure caused by Makoro and other events would create a sense of mistrust. In fact, mission given to Shin by various clients around the country have been sporadic at best.

Rin continued by explaining her weary disposition against Ishin Kushin. Apparently, the medical sennin was more focused on the physical experiments than research in psychology. Somehow, Ishin reminded Shin of himself during those times when the personal lives of people were the least of his concerns. At the end of the day it was the results that mattered and it did not matter how the results were obtained. Shin's only concern is if Isshin's pride would not get the best of him.

She concluded by stating her dismissal of Shin's suggestion before rising to her feet.

"It was an extreme suggestion if there is no other option." Shin responded.

"Of course, Hayata-sama. But I should at least like permission to organize rapid response teams." She stood and bowed, awaiting only his response and dismissal.

"Very well, then. I will require a statement about who you decide to bring to your response team." Shin said as he rose from his seat. He walked by the door before opening revealing a bright beam of light from the outside. The early morning had turned into the bright afternoon. They both walked out the hallway together. "If you require me again I will be attending a seminar at the library. Have good day, Rin."

[Leaving Topic...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back