Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Private] I'm home alone? Time to get naughty.

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
After another long day of work, Kyoko was finally home alone. Eizou was out with some lady friend and honestly, she loved how quiet the house was when he wasn't around. It was odd; she shared a home with her brother, and yet she was pretty much an adult. Oh well, it wasn't very important to her at the moment. Below their apartment was a small business and that’s all the needed to worry about for the time being, well that and her work as a Kumo Shinobi. Kyoko hadn't had this much time to herself in a long time, albeit it she was insanely bored. Crazy enough though, this boredom was beginning to inspire her to do some reading. It was time for her to do somewhat of a refresher for herself. It was simple; she was going to read from a little book her father wrote a long time ago about the dark arts. She had used this book on many occasions, mostly to train, and other times just for fun. Grabbing the book from one of her bags, she sat down at the desk next to her bed, turned on a lamp, and began flipping through the pages. Eventually, drawings her father had made of “cursed seals” caught her eye, and that’s where she started to read.

To her it was fascinating that artificial power could be created by whoever knew how to perform these seals, and used by anyone, including the one who wrote them, to obtain a temporarily boost in power, speed, and strength. Reading out loud to herself, her mind began to wonder. ”What does it feel like to experience this?” She asked herself. ” I've wrote every one of these seals before, and yet I've never actually felt this power myself." She thought. Stopping, she closed the book and placed it back into her bags. Her mind was racing; several ideas and expectations were beginning to play through her mind. She wasn't insane, no, she was just wondering. It was about time; she wasn't power hungry or anything, but rather, just curious. ”Hmm.” She thought, as she performed a certain sequence of handseals.

Slowly, she began to raise her left hand across her chest. Reaching up to her shoulder, her hand began to slip under her shirt sleeve, and wrapping around just where the deltoid muscle meets the triceps. Suddenly, the area underneath her palm began to experience a searing sensation as if her skin were being touched my flame itself. Pure dark energy began to pour into her skin, cling to her chakra coils, and form a pattern; resembling the very Sun itself. She was an expert with this sealing technique, so she had absolutely nothing to fear from using it on herself. She trusted her own capabilities, after all. The pain, however, only began to increase the seal struggled to set in place. Now, only time would tell how things would go. However, she was looking forward towards playing with this infamous medical cursed seal.

[Topic entered/left]
[Cursed mark subscribed upon myself; Solar seal]
[I am a Dark Sage]
[Wc: 503] [Marked]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back