Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Probably shouldn't be here so late. (Open)

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno walked through the alleyways with the moon as his primary source of light. The purple-haired eight year old had been practicing his new jutsu all day and had been traveling home by rooftop. Unfortunately he had misjudged a jump and and ended up in the alleys below. He knew this wasn't a good place for someone like him to be but he had yet to master the wall walking technique and there was no easy access back up to the rooftops. He kept checking his surroundings as he progressed in the direction of the tea shop that served as his home, but he had quite a ways to go. He had to be very wary so far from the main road and he had heard rumors about this particular street.

Yes he felt pretty foolish for ending up here, especially now that he could feel gazes coming from the shadows and the occasional footstep. He even thought he heard someone laugh about taking candy from a baby. He might be able to hold off one or two people but if there were more or if anyone of them was more dangerous than the average thug he would only be able to focus on running. He kept his usual expressionless face but he was feeling pretty nervous as he held a water sign ready and progressed further. Increasing the pace of his steps slightly, feeling more and more eyes on a little boy being very out of place.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shadows would move and flicker about like invading spectres around the boy. The whispers were not of his imagination as many predators and low lives haunted the streets at this dead of night. But even from all the whispers and prying eyes on the young shinobi, there was one in the darkness who's eyes had just opened that night. Felt the chalk like taste of his dry mouth, slowly searching with gaunt pale while hands through a very worn through frock coat that has seen many years of wear and tare. Slowly producing a cigarette to the dry lips.

A snap of the fingers, sparks. Another snap ignited the end and he inhaled the nausea inducing smoke as the first substance his body needed to awaken. To feel out with chakra of pure dark shade. Like invisible hands reaching around to get a feel. He was still in the alleyway where he collapsed after binge drinking. He had a smell of death about him, not because he was a monster in mans flesh. But because he had been living a bums life for the past couple weeks. Unable to be around those who could possibly help him. Satou thought it was long enough to simply lay about in trash and filth. The hands had found his meal. A nice plump rat that shot across the alley, the invisible hand picked and snatched the creature by its neck. Hauling it through the air like some ghostly apparition was levitating it to the pale white hands of the Demon who sat up to eat. He took hold of it, one invisible hand taking his cigarette, and dug his fangs through the fur after breaking the neck with his thumb. The warmth spread through his chest, but one would not be enough.

Satou had his power reach out and bring him a few animals before his stomach was upset with the poor diet. Blood from lesser creatures did'nt give him the swooning euphoria as much as feeding of humans who had trained their bodies rigorously. It was like dining on finer foods. The thought always made the demon chuckle. But tonight he seemed a bit weary as he stood, shaking off the rigid feeling of muscles having set in. The night was still in its peak as the moon hung high. This part of the village was his hunting ground of sorts. The most dangerous creatures would flock here to steal or rob people. And Satou did so enjoy the taste of criminals and cutthroats. It gave a certain tinge to it, possibly their evil enriched their blood, or perhaps he felt a sort of kinship to the humans who partake in evil acts of violence, theft and murder.

He could'nt tell, just that he loved it so to sink his fangs into some soft flesh once more and drink deeply till there is not a drop left. He couldn't stop grinning when his feet flitted at the highest speed humanly possible, and even pushed past that till he became but a blur to the untrained eyes. Most mortals wouldn't have been able to see him even move from the spot. He would have simply disappeared before one could blink and breath a single breath. His deep ember glowing eyes scanned the streets as he took to the rooftops. Sniffing the air for a particular smell or listening closely for running feet or movement in the darkness. It did not take him long to find a pry for evil to latch onto.

A young child, a shinobi child no less? One whom had taken the same form of travel as himself above the streets, yet ended up down below where the scum had awakened and were trailing the boy. And what was a monster to do? Harm this little innocence? Nay, his human heart would shatter. No, the demon sought out those following the child from the shadows.
Moving in from the darkness himself he took hold of a thirty some year old beggar who had a knife on him. He had planned to attack the boy, not a doubt, perhaps to do unspeakable things. Satou found this one most appetizing. And so after a brief few seconds meal, the demon was gingerly walking a soft pace behind the boy suddenly. Again, Satou moved faster then most humans. So he would simply appear to the boy. A tall deathly pale man in his early thirties to late twenties. Long flowing raven hair. Eyes like fire in the night that match the burning ember of his cigarette. His long flowing coat torn and worn out. His clothing looked old fashioned and foreign. As if Satou had walked out of an older time far far away from this place.

"To be out so late, studying hard?" The demon chuckled softly as wafts of white smoke permeated the air around him. His glowing eyes had slowly faded away to a chocolate brown. Yet still, he looked like a dead man walking.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno's eyes were shifting back and forth, probing all around him and frequently checking behind him as he proceeded forward. The footsteps and voices seemed to be closer. His hands drifted and hovered over his shuriken pouch. He was progressively cursing his own stupidity more and more as he picked up his pace a bit more yet still at a walk, there was no need to draw even more attention. He thought he had heard a slight gasps somewhere behind him and just knew a confrontation was about to occur.

Out of nowhere a figure appeared and spoke to Osuteno who leapt back a few feet and drew his shuriken out of surprise, but his expressionless face remained unwavering. It took him a couple seconds to register the man's words. He lowered the shuriken wearily and after a few seconds closed his eyes and nodded twice as he was done thinking the situation over. He put his shuriken back as the man in front of him was far more skilled than he could hope to deal with head on. Hopefully someone so capable had no interest in harassing him.

Osuteno put the setting they were in far back in his mind and responded to the man the same way he would if he had met him in the library or a restaurant. He turned his face into a small but polite smile and gave a well practiced bow and said, "Good evening, sir. I am Koji Osuteno, an academy student." He could... smell a variety of things coming from the strange man in front of him. The boy's red eyes briefly became bloodshot as he inhaled the scent of death particularly the particularly the scent of blood, not that he knew that what the smell was nor the fact his eyes had reacted and returned to normal. The boy also failed to notice the corners of his mouth raised slightly more than his expressionless face normally allowed, but it was brief. He regarded the... disheveled and sickly appearance of the man before him and then continued, "I have been practicing the water jutsu I figured out today and I am embarrassed to say I completely lost track of time." He just couldn't ignore how sickly the man in front of him appeared.

"Sir are you feeling unwell? Rather than worrying about me we should get you some medicine or food." Osuteno didn't just tell people he wanted to be a mednin for nothing. He could never ignore someone he could help in front of him, but at the same time he could not help but think this man was in perfectly healthy condition despite how sick he appeared to be.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satou did'nt think the boy was that tensed he would leap back and draw a weapon. The demon himself did nothing, his nerves were a bit more calm.It's not that he did'nt fear the boy, he simply did'nt feel fear from anything or anyone from this village. Even if the Kage himself came at Satou, the demon would only laugh and give the human a hug as they would, and most definitely should, attempt to kill him. He was rather immature about death and pain, and this only showed as he gave a slight chuckle. "Its ok kid, not some common thug or hobo. Even though I probably look and smell like one." He breathed in his cigarette. There was always a tinge of hunger in him, no matter what he did, one could never be enough.

He breathed as he got a bit closer, sucking down on the smoke as he walked with a slight stagger. Body was still a bit rigid, muscles did'nt feel right yet. Sighing softly as he stretched his fingers. "Academy student? Seems to be a lot of kids getting into being Ninjas lately. Should keep this village a bit interesting." His smile was as well made as the boys, yet showed no teeth, fearing the boy would panic at the sight of a demon. He gave off a sense of weakness about him. His posture was more lazy, his eyes had hid their darker intentions as was his demonic presence completely void. Being in control felt great. "You best keep your eyes on the time kid, out at night in this part of town is no place for a budding student. Come on, I'll walk you home. We'll stick to this main road, I was on my way to a twenty four hour corner shop a few blocks from here. I need more smokes." He pulled an cardboard pack and shook the empty box. Tossing it in a pile of trash down an alleyway.

He felt a tinge of mixtures emotions, firstly the pitted feeling in his chest that someone so young was offering him such help and generosity. Almost heart warming to the demon and it kept his smile ever warm. But also a deep sadness that the truth was rather bitter. "Sadly Osu-kun, there is no cure for what I have nor would I ask of you for the particular food for my palette. It's rather expensive, a cost I don't think anyone would pay so willingly. But fear not, I'll be fine. Thanks kid." He started to feel moisture to his eyes, how long had it been since someone asked him if he was ok. The sweet voice of a dear friend spoke in his mind. Her soft voice, almost brought more tears to his eyes. Almost. But he wouldn't show so much weakness tonight, pride was agonizing for the demon.

He walked by and kept a simple slow paced walk, his eyes looking to the village now and then instead of forward or his surroundings for danger. He seemed rather carefree and oblivious to danger, somewhat welcoming it. To live such a life, Satou had to do so much to keep it all together. To let the mind wander while he walked and listened to what Osuteno had to say. "Having any troubles with your studies?" He had to make banter of course, perhaps even know the boy well enough to see him again past this fateful night.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno bowed in appreciation at the man's offer to walk him back, the boy wasn't entirely sure of the way anyhow. He listened to the man describe his condition a little and shook his head slowwly. "Sir, I plan on becoming the best of mednin, and I will not look away from any illness. After I finish my studies and become a certified doctor you will come make an appointment with me." Osu's personality was rarely forceful at all but he did not look away from the health of another. "To protect my comrades from within and without that is my nindo." After a few moments he became embarrassed though. His face was serene as normal but a blush of embarrassment was barely visible.

"I apologize, I was rather full of myself right then." He gave a small bow along with his apology. He then continued walking with the man for a few moments, before he was asked about his studies. "Water jutsu seems to some to me really easily and my projectile taijutsu is among the best for my year, its just..." He mumbled a little before clearing his throat and continuing. "No matter how much I read about it and practice I just can't make any progress with genjutsu." It was really bothering Osuteno. Something inside of him just felt like it lacked the patience for genjutsu, like it wasn't direct enough. He tried explaining this to the man beside of him.

"It is like when I am practicing my fighting techniques I lose the ability to focus on things that are not cutting my opponent up. I just want to keep tearing at them from a distance. I know the importance of genjutsu but I just can't get it through my mind when I am fighting. I just have this awareness of the life around me like I can just hear... something rushing." He knew that probably didn't making much sense, but he just could not find the words to offer a better explanation.

He looked again at the man he was walking with. The child just couldn't get the mixed signals the man's appearance gave him. The man was very obviously sick but gave off an aura of health too, like that was simply the way his body was supposed to be. Osu noticed they were starting to enter an area that was just as rough but had more people and businesses. People were rowdy and shoving one another, drunks were out in the streets, women in revealing clothing were calling to the man beside him and even shouting teasing comments towards Osuteno, who just started walking a little closer to the man since he was very far out of his element.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The demon waved his hand to dismiss the boys politeness, he never did enjoy the etiquette of human kind. "I am not your superior child, you don't need to be so polite. I am Ketsueki Satou. Sorry, I keep forgetting humans enjoy to exchange names. Or is it because I think everyone in this village would know of me by now." He laughed, not so much out of humor in his narcissism but a sad truth of what he was to this village. He was no savior or kind soul to help the weak and downtrodden. Those around him who were too innocent, too kind heart should never see his horror inside. This boy, this small fragile creature walking beside him, would he someday grow to hate this demon? Or would they be the closest friends. Satou wondered how Osu would change as he grew older, and this disgusting thing who breathed the same air as him would stay frozen in time. Forever the monster of Kumogakure.

"To be a ninja. I wonder if people really understand that word. Its lovely that you wish to help people Osu-kun, I think the world needs more kind and loving hearts amongst all this darkness and death." He seemed to drift off in thought as they walked the streets. "Don't ever think of it being negative to have such positivity to yourself. Showing the initiative to achieve greatness is one of the things I enjoy seeing in humans." He burned his cigarette a bit more, breathing softly the white plumes of smoke. "Genjutsu was always a difficult subject for many in the mystical arts. To understand the powers of illusions, you have to drown yourself in them. To become open minded to all the senses and how they can be muddled or disabled. It can disorientate your opponents and cripple their minds to the point they can not formulate hand seals or properly maneuver away from danger. The smoke and mirrors of illusions can be a terrifying tool in the right hands. I'm sure, with your dedication and that positivity of yours will open doors for you kid." He listened to Osuteno continue on about his interesting personal methods of combat.

Satou paused when he listened to the boy speak of the sensation. "A pulsating feeling inside of you, but its not inside of you. You're hearing it in your ears at first, it gets louder and louder. Like the sound of the heart pumping blood through the veins." He whispered softly, not really to the boy but to no one in particular. It was the feeling he got from the thirst. When so intense he could swear that everything that had a living pulse ebbed and throbbed with a feeling of need. "Have you ever been in real combat Osu-kun? Have you ever cut someone or killed yet? Seen bloodshed?" His voice was low and he looked about. This part of town, he could feel the evil congeal in the air so thick that it was a bitter sweet taste in his mouth along with the smoke. More and more the world around them began to show the undesirables. At which Satou could plainly see Osuteno was upset about and got closer to the demon, if only the boy knew whom he drew close to. Not a single being on the block was more dangerous then the creature beside the boy.

Satou glared about with demonic glowing eyes which turned the undesirables away. The flare of hunger when looking upon their flesh, the pulsating throb started. But with a dismissive thought, the burning faded from his eyes. Hiding still the ever deep swell of death like aura from Osuteno. He wondered if the boy would flee like the others, the thought put his hunger in a soured mood. He could only outwardly smile to Osuteno. "Its ok, i'll keep you safe." Even from myself.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno had a small smile as Satou spoke with him, the purple haired child liked the man, he was nice if a bit rough. He also spoke oddly as if he did not consider himself human. Satou was an odd one to be sure, but he had a kind laugh. It had occurred to Osu recently that he had very little in the way of friends, he had plenty of acquaintances from the tea shop, but he just spent so much time training he hardly knew anyone.

But walking with Osu right now was a man he felt like he could look up to. He felt happy has the olser man praised him and spoke with him about genjutsu. He was surprised though when he heard that feeling he couldn’t name described by Satou so well. When asked if he had seen someone cut… Osu's face shifted into a small frown and remained silent for a few minutes after that until they were passing through the rough crowded area. He smiled as the man walking a bit in front of him said that he would keep Osu safe. Osu grabbed the back of the man's flowing coat and walked close to him.

"I was out in the woods watching the shinobi train and spar. Two of them were really into it, but one of them made a mistake and got cut a bit on his arm by a shuriken. It bleed pretty hard but..." Osu looked away ashamed. "It made me so excited. I was so far away but I could hear every drop as it poured out and the drips of each drop as he fell to the ground. It was like I was surrounded by a downpour the drops seemed so loud. Then I heard the dripping sound elsewhere and found the bloody shuriken in a tree." Osu shook a little as the two walked through the neon lit street, still holding a hard grasp on the man's coat. "I took the shuriken and just felt the blood in my hands. It felt..." He breathed in, remembering the sensation. "It felt like strength. Like the man's blood was mine. Like I owned it. Like I could do what I wanted with his blood... with my blood." Osu's voice was getting raspy and he was starting to tear up. "I took the bloody shuriken and found myself just staring at the man's bloody arm. And I was thinking how dare he just let someone else pour my blood on the ground. He didn't deserve it, I should just pour the rest of it myself." The boy was actively crying now, his face still wearing that small yet seemingly polite frown. "I threw the shuriken as far away from me as I could and went to bandage the man's arm. I had to stop the sound. I had to keep him safe." Osu looked up at the man with his large teary blood red eyes and in a quite voice said, I have to heal those around me to keep them safe from me, because I am a bad child."

Osu stopped walking and just buried his face into the man's coat crying. He just stood still there in the middle of the street until he heard something nearby. He couldn't hear the sound of men yelling inside the bar. He didn't even hear the sound of a glass being broken on a table. He heard the thunderous drips of blood falling of a man's cheek where he was grazed by the bottle. He looked up at Satou's eyes horrified as his own where progressively becoming more and more blood shot, far more than what should be normal and a single red tear flowing down.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The demon enjoyed most of this night, to meet a new individual who had such purity yet listening to the boys tale and feeling Osutenos hesitation to continue, Satou stopped walking to listen to the boy's tale of his experience with his peculiar craving for bloodshed. To the description Satou could feel the deep swell again, and that time it almost took him. Almost letting go of his hold on the inner demon which only chuckled and screamed to be let out. But the deathly looking being held still for a moment, sucking down his cigarette with a held breath. Focusing on nothing, emptying his mind for a moment to try and grasp the gravity of the boys words and not lose himself in his devious hunger. "Osu-kun..." He whispered as his gaunt, pale and cold hand petted the boys colorful hair. He tossed the finished cigarette, breathing out one last cloud of smoke high into the air.

In his mind he could see himself, a child, covered in rags, stained in blood. That twisted smile showing a pair of elongated pearly white fangs and mouth drenched in blood. The pulsating enthralling euphoric sensation hit him once more. The sound of Osuteno's crying brought him back to reality, the tinged smell of Osuteno's tears and the droplets of blood in the nearby bar brought out the hunger in his eyes. His bloodshot eyes had an illuminating warmth to them. Satou continued to stand by Osuteno. He knelt down and tugged the child into his arms, hugging him gently and pushing the boys head to his chest. "Focus on me Osu-kun. Everything will be alright. Listen to my heart beating, keep the rhythm in your mind and breath easy. You are not evil, neither is the feelings you have for bloodshed. You are a sweet and gentle soul who only wishes to help others. Its natural you're scared over this. As would anyone your age. But don't ever feel afraid of it. I'll be here for you, to help you anytime of day or night." His facial expression was soft and kind, his eyes held that warm ember glow for a time. Slowly fading back to a serene chocolate color. The smell of him came off at first as someone who wore a spiced cologne and a mix between a soft whiskey smell and the cheap cigarettes.

"It is not wrong to feel this way or have this unique gift. You should not fear it, but embrace it. And in time you'll grow to understanding it more with the knowledge you'll gain. And in time, I believe you'll be even greater then anyone in this village as a practitioner of medicine. Just keep yourself ever honest and never fear what you are to become. Fear will only hinder you from helping others. Are you not going to be the greatest medical ninja this village has ever witnessed!" He cheered as he picked the boy up and spun him about. His cold pale hand wiping away the tear. "Now, lets get you something to cheer you up eh?" And with those words the world around Osuno blurred for a moment. Satou was running in a full sprint past human perception. Running but a few leaps and bounds as the store hung round a corner.

A wave of his pale hand and the door swung wide as he stepped inside. Setting Osuteno down. "Go pick out some treats for yourself while I grab my smokes." He kept his warm demeanor still as he spoke to the store clerk. "Pack of whites please, non-filtered." The store clerk gave a routine smile and node. Satou only enjoyed that humans could live such contempt lives behind a desk. He would think boredom would kill him if he did such a thing.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno was scared. He was frightened of himself, and so just grabbed hold of the man's coat and did as he said. He breathed and it was so difficult to focus. He could feel the sound the blood made inside the bar but he just focused on the heartbeat right next to him. He could feel the relaxing flow begging in the chambers of the man's heart. He could follow it an its nice steady path, no irregularities, just fluid and calm. He listened to Satou, hearing him say what Osuteno felt wasn't evil but it just did not convince Osuteno... But it was kind to say.

The man did cheer Osuteno up a lot. To think he was worried at first about having to run away from thugs before he tried to kill them or what might end up doing to whoever was following him, Osuteno had been so relieved when he had discovered the person to greet him could easily handle him. He relaxed a lot more than he meant to though, but... Osuteno had no one he could tell about the things he felt. His desire to see the blood that was rightfully... he pushed the thought down while digging his face into the man's chest. He smelled really funny, but he was nice.

He had absolutely no idea what the man meant by gift though. He had a strange blood obsession, that honestly could going either way as a medical ninja... But it did make him feel better. Osuteno was definitely surprised when he was suddenly experiencing intense speed as the world blurred around them and found himself at the corner store. Far away from the sound of pouring blood Osu was able to start collecting himself again. He simply nodded when he was told to grab a treat. He walked into the store grabbing some taiyaki.

He simply stared at Satou's back as he spoke to the man behind the counter. He then spoke up. "Satou-san, how are you so understanding? Why do you seem to know what I am going through?" Osuteno wasn't even sure he wanted the answers, but if someone as kind as Satou had the urges too, maybe he could help Osu control them. The whites of Osu's eyes had returned to normal though he was awfully flushed from strain. Even though he was a ninja in training Osu was still only 8 and restraining himself a minute ago was exhausting, not to mention it was far past his bedtime. He fell on his tush. "What is someone as kind as Satou-san doing by himself in such a rough place?" He asked without really registering he fell.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satou could only smile warmly when the clerk handed him the pack of smokes. He looked at them as if they were his holy grail, his life line to a euphoric head rush that buried the sensation of thirst. Though he remembered he'd have to bother Keiji to blend him something to lower the hunger again, could never just drink from one. He had been ignoring his need to go feed to look after Osuteno. Maybe once he escorted the boy home he'd run off to drain some cats, dogs, and probably a few thugs trying to mug people in these streets.

He did'nt even wait to get outside to pull a smoke and lit it quickly with just a snap of his fingers. A nifty trick of simple hand seals, that were more like odd lazy gestures. His body lazed once more one inhaling the sweet taste of nicotine and tobacco. Breathing the white smoke slowly as he enjoyed doing little trick rings of the smoke then shooting streams through them. He also threw the money down to pay for the treat and smokes. He stood looking down at the boy, his whole appearance from that viewpoint made him look somewhat taller, thinned out. As though his body had not eaten a real meal in days. Happens when ones diet is a liquid with not much other nourishment or vitamins.

The first string of questions, once more he had the images flow from his years upon years of memories. A boy in rags, hair disheveled, face and body covered in the blood of countless victims strewn about on the ground. The boys laughter was twisted, gurgling the sweet taste of a mouthful from his victims. The red hot poured down the boys chin as he stared deeply at Satou with bright brimming unearthly gaze of pure joy in bloodshed. Satou snapped back as he felt the burning heat glow in his eyes once more. Not even noticing he inhaled the entire cigarette right to the end. Crushing the ember in his hand. The soft burn helped him keep focus as the color in his eyes faded. Dusting the cigarette off his hand, the burn did'nt even last a few seconds before the flesh healed over.

Looking still at Osuteno he thought it would be best to talk a bit more privately. He laughed a bit as his hand raised and the boy felt invisible soft hands lift the boy to stand on his own. "You could say, you and I are similar. But as a child I did'nt have anyone to stop the fear from taking me, to becoming swallowed up by the creature inside of me." He waved the boy to follow, once outside away from prying ears he continued. "I wasn't born naturally into this world. As an infant I was sacrificed as a vessel to a demon in a village of occultist who worshiped a creature that was feared as a devourer of all life." He had his second cigarette at the ready. Speaking about his past so openly and with such a non-nonchalant attitude, he wondered how taken back the boy would become. "I grew up without a mother or father, I was raised by the village that brought me into this world a monster. Taught to hate and always be tortured by others, both human and the local wildlife despised me even breathing around them. I had to kill dogs and cats and wildlife in nearby forestry till I was old enough that the monster inside of me wanted a turn. I ended up murdering every single villager, I became a horrible creature for that one day. And forever more I swore, never to let it take me. To never fear it, for I accepted what I was. And I had to learn how to control it." He shook his head, he felt horrible talking about the past.

What was he doing? Exposing this child to the image of himself being such a creature when moments ago he trusted and opened up himself. Maybe it was only mutual. "You remind me of myself. How scared I was when I came too, covered in blood. And yet, overjoyed by it. Blood is my nourishment Osu-kun. The demon in me gives its power for the cost of my sanity and to feed on the blood of all creature who walk this earth. I'm sorry if I scare you with this truth, know I won't ever harm you. I won't ever look at you as a meal for the thing inside of me. I swear to you, i'll keep you safe. I'll always try my best to help you, even if I might not know why you have these inklings for the site of blood. I will help you search for these answers, I won't ever let someone walk in fear like I have." He walked slowly, trying to enjoy his cigarette. The soft throbbing of the nicotine giving him a pleasant head buzz.

His mouth dried so heavily, so thirsty. The burning was running through him. Like a wave too big to hold back. He gave a bit of a shiver at the sensation and sucked in a sharp breath when his senses lit up and for several blocks. The sound of human hearts beating heavily in his ear. "I have to feed it at some point, I can't go to the shinobi of this village. What would I be if I begged to them; "feed me, give me bags of blood you store in your lovely hospital fridges. Let me drink my fill again and again while others desperately need it as injuries happen day by day and this blood is needed for these poor humans." So, this place is my roost of sorts. The evil that seeps its streets, I devour it. I let the monster out and it cleans the filth from these streets. And I am left undisturbed by the others, maybe their happy I don't leave corpses laying everywhere. I've grown to control my feedings and only take small amounts, injuring muggers and thugs in these streets, then the local authorities haul them to the hospitals to recover." He had to take a break, enjoy the cigarette, breath, focus. The world felt so quiet under the thundering sound of hearts they passed by.

(mft)

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu's eyes widened a little as the invisible force picked him up. When he was on his own feet he looked around before just staring at Satou and following him as he led on. As Satou told his story Osu couldn't really figure out what to say. What did someone say to a story about being a human sacrifice. He also realized as Satou explained why they were similar, there was a world a difference between their experiences. Satou had been treated like a monster even though it was the villagers fault he was stuck with some creature inside of him. His violent nature belonged to another and he was just forced to bear it. Osuteno was certain that his cravings were his own, though he wasn't quite sure how, But Osu had always been treated as a precious thing, that cute little ninja child who was always so polite.

The man's diet certainly explained his unusual symptoms, but oddly enough Osu wasn't scared. It was sort of nice. Not the whole bloodlust thing but the fact there was someone who he could relate to with this stuff. Still though it seemed to raise more questions in Osu's mind. Osu certainly got excited when he saw blood, but he certainly didn't want to taste it, just feel it, possess it. He had no need of nourishment to justify his bloodlust, just a need for control.

Osuteno listened to the rest of the man's story and knew he wanted to help this man. There had to be an answer for his thirst, for his diet. Maybe something with blood pills? He closed his eyes and nodded twice. He would make sure to research this when he becomes a full fledged Mednin.

They were finally on a street Osu could recognize. It was just a few blocks until the teahouse now. Osu looked up at the man. Osu was fairly new at this but he was going to give it his best shot. "So are we friends now?" Osu asked rather bluntly. Friendship had not been a common element in his life but suddenly he was starting to find people he wanted to call friends.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satou had let out so much, he felt deflated, exasperating with his past. That image replaying like a broken tape, it was time to shut the tv off. Let his mind wander a bit as the night air and stars filled his gaze for a few moments. Almost involuntarily laughing at himself inside for letting out such a tale to a youth, the boy was speechless for most the walk home. They had left the darkened streets and were on a better side of the roads, less darker, shady characters. Some lovely couples out and about. The lights of the streets were brighter and late night shops were still open and the filling of warmth about the street itself.

In this element Satou stuck out more like a sore thumb, he avoided people's gaze as light from the streets and stores and homes showed a mirror of heat in his eyes. He put up his collar more. Masking himself from their gaze, keeping his eyes upwards or too his feet, giving slightest glance over to Osuteno. "I will always be your friend Osu-kun. No matter what happens I'll stand by your side to keep you safe and help you out. Are we closing to your place? I'll part ways with you then? I enjoyed this walk tonight. If you have need of me, you know where I dwell." He paused in the streets, almost shirking from the light. His breath inhaling most of his cigarette. He had to slow down, he could smell someone bleeding six blocks away, a women sliced her finger wide open from cutting a rose bush. He could hear the sound of a woman's scream as a man attacks her with a knife and the smell of her blood staining the iron knife. A pair of dogs killed a cat and were fighting one another over the corpse. All these scents filled his nostrils and ears perking to acute sounds the the demon wanted him to sense. If Osuteno looked along the ground of Satou, he'd see the demons shadow a morphing thing that could not keep its shape. It was like a writhing monstrosity that had no truer form. But Satou looked ever more, a broken, pale male. His deep brown eyes held a sadness to them. A night he knew would not end so soon with just parting ways with Osuteno, it never ended with one meal. He wondered how long it would take to satisfy his appetite this time.

He came back to focusing and continued walking, he had to keep walking. Keep focus, breath in the smoke. Enjoying the euphoric sensation burning through him as he motioned to some of the stores. "Ever shop in these places? Everything costs so much!" He tried laughing, tried being more human. It was all he could manage to keep his hands in his pockets. To hide their nervous slight shake. Why was he so unraveled?! What thing was causing such unease. The truth was given, Osuteno knew what he was. Yet still he tried masking pains the boy shouldn't see or think of, he had his own difficulties to worry over. Why fret over a monster? Satou could only keep a coy smile going as he walked, smoked and blathered on. "I think I need a new wardrobe, might go grab something nice to wear." He looked at himself, how was he not wearing something a bit more practical? What a mess he was.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno nodded, "I live above the old tea shop just down the road from here." Satou was starting to act funny for some reason but Osu couldn't quite figure out why. Maybe Satou was uncomfortable... because he was hungry. Satou's good cheer was so obviously forced Osu felt like he had to pretend not to notice. He would have to give Satou his space so he could, well, satisfy his hunger without worrying about Osu's reaction. Osu put on his strongest smile too, which wasn't that large at all to be truthful but one could tell he was happy. "Listen to that, someone has some exciting plans. If you go to any of the shops in this area tell them Osu sent you."

As if on queue a couple in their twenties passed by and the woman spoke up, "Osu! What are you doing out so late young man? You should get on home before tea granny starts to worry about you." The man spoke up, "Leave him alone, he probably has been training haven't you Osu? Come by the shop tomorrow and show me that new jutsu you have been practicing. If you impress me I will give you some of those oranges you love so much."

A third voice popped up, this one belonging to an old man, "Oh has the Purple Blur manage to get another one down? Come by sometime and show us you little rascal. That old bird of mine wants to see you wear this one kimono pattern we just got in." "Oh he is bound to look precious!" exclaimed the woman again as the three kept walking towards their own destinations.

Osu blushing a little but holding his small small called to them, "I am heading back now, but I am fine I was with my friend Satou-san!" Osu looked up and directed his smile up at Satou, red eyes meeting brown. "If you need anything you know just where to find me. I am always going to be there if you need an ally or friend Satou." that was the first time he had ever used someones name without an honorific, but Osu felt like it was necessary right then. He gave Satou a quick hug and then he began to run off. "Good luck Satou! Don't let me keep you from what you need to do!" And with that the "Purple Blur" was gone. With the moon high in the sky, Osu made it back in time for a good scolding and some dango form the old tea house couple and he got to tell them a bit about his brand new friend.

[Topic Left] (Can't wait till they meet again!)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A warming sight to see, such a small community that cared for the boy. He must of felt blessed, yet the demon could only worry for the boy. Knowing now what the child had to hide, had to keep to himself and to be such a kind heart to others. The demon could only be happy for the child to have such "family" even if not by his own blood. These people before him looked so full with color and cheer for the boy, ever positive and such a loving vibrant bunch. Even when Osuteno introduced Satou in a sorts, the demon could only smile and give a slight bow. He was never one for words to the masses. His voice felt but a whisper amongst the many colorful sounds and cheer, he would only try and mimic Osuteno's positivity now.

"I'll be sure to keep in touch kiddo." His smile and demeanor was warming as before, masking completely what turmoil he knew of. Osuteno was such a charming individual, so fragile yet stronger then most could even grasp for a child his age. Satou hugged back and awkwardly laughed. "I'll try and look a bit more dapper next time Osuteno, please, be safe alright." He felt a pull of humanity once more, a string plucked in his old heart. A memory of a smiling boy running off with friends, smiles and cheers. When the purple blur was off enjoying his treats and telling tales of his late night experience chilling with a demon of kumogakure, Satou was out in the streets. Feeding what ill begotten creature inside of him thirsted for. And to leave the last bit of the nights deep luster to gathering a more better attire for himself.

Returning to the dark streets, a well dressed man was more of a target, but ever more the demon enjoyed the evil this town seemed to seep with. At the darkest of corners where eyes dared not pry. Time had passed and warmth of the sun basked over the demons face as he soon took to the lower levels of the buildings surrounding Sordid Avenue. Soon he would find sleep, to an evening he enjoyed, maybe he'd find himself running into Osuteno again.

(Topic left, Was fun :D)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back