Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance [Open Class]

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance [Open Class

Kaoru finished off her notes, she was slightly glad for the class to be over. The gorey man next to her was starting to make her feel queasy. She gathered her materials into her arm, stood up and bowed. "Thank you for the lesson!" Her voice was quiet as ever. She quickly walked past the man sitting next to her, and exited the classroom. The young girl took in a deep breath of fresh air as soon as she left the room.

She sprinted home, eager to review the information she had just received. She spent the rest of the day training, with the procedures, still rolling around in her head.

[Topic Left]

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shindou stood in his seat while other students were leaving. He was going to have a little chat with the Commander about anything. Shindou was not in fact sure to talk about. His future with ANBU, his current rank or how the weather is. All he knew is that he must become acquainted with the Commander and everyone member of the squad. To be a Cloud ANBU unity is key and there was no unity at all or at least on his end. He barely even knows the name of his own team member in KoK. That was the first and only meeting KoK had and it was depressing because they didn't even go over anything during the brief get together.

It is almost time for my exam, Commander Rin.

All Shindou needed was one more mission, he thought anyways. He finished the picture taking mission but that wasn't nearly a task meant for ANBU but he did have a task to destroy a printing press that turned out to be a human trafficking ring. Of course, Shindou was able to penetrate the building unnoticed and save the girls that were going to be raped and mutilated. That mission may count but he still needs to do one more and hopefully the mission with Masao and some young student counted.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Rin had not yet risen to depart, and so when Shindou stepped forward after his fellow trainee departed, she was still seated. "Is that so, Kizoku-san?" She closed her eyes briefly, a sign of trust between two strong nin. "Ah, yes." Her eyes opened.

"It is about that time. I believe I have an assignment which will do, but it will still be a bit 'til the time is ripe. Yes, you'll round out the team well... Your buntaichou doesn't have the temperament for trainees, sadly. So you'll be working with someone else. I think you might even enjoy it--if you're up for something more like this last assignment. You're best suited for field work, in my estimation. What do you think?"

Putting Kizoku, Kogami, and Tagiushi together would be an excellent test of the latter's mettle. The two trainees represented a disproportionate weight of destructive power, while Kizoku and Tagiushi were absolute veterans of the worst that Kumogakure could bring to bear on the backs of its servants. Three was a good size for an infiltration team and would allow them to triangulate and operate quickly without kicking up too much of a wake. Four might have been nicer, but I don't have anyone to put in that hot seat right now.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shindou nodded to her question that she already knew the answer to. The two seem to mutually trust each others presence and he doesn't sense any kind of malice from this leader. Years ago Cloud was run by powerful shinobi that had evil in there hearts but what kept Cloud so powerful somehow. Takao, Sarunishi and Enishi were all powerful figures in Cloud that had evil in the eyes. Takao didn't have a choice because he was born with demonic blood flowing through his veins but the other two were different; they willingly betrayed Cloud. Santaru Rin doesn't seem to be that type of person; the Commander seemed calm, yet tough, smart and assertive. Shindou sat on a desk right in front of the Sennin. News about a mission with a new team but it wasn't with his own buntaichou because he dislikes trainees. The old vet smirked and shook his head, a buntaichou who doesn't like trainees; who does he think he is?

That mission was atrocious, so long in solitary and you forget how humans can act. It was a pleasure to take them all out. Shindou said with a half smile. He truly disliked the abuse of children especially girls.

I agree with you, I am most fit for the field. Will this be a permanent transfer to a different squad or just a onetime mission ordeal?

Shindou wouldn't mind a relocation to a new squad because he likes to work with teammates that has less of an attitude. The one boy with blue hair wouldn't even give his true name to the Captain when asked. He was troublesome and needed to be removed from the squad, well thats what Shindou thought. He had to go over respect, loyalty and discipline.

Who will my teammates be?

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"It's easy to see why some philosophers think humanity is the worst beast in the animal kingdom. I look forward to seeing this report. As for re-assignment... Once you pass the exam, you will be assigned out of training squad one and you can choose where to serve. Takaki-taichou's squad has been notably active in the nation. Hunter assignments are blessedly thin right now, so the Oinin Butai may not see enough action to satisfy you. You will be on assignment with Tagiushi Moro-san, mempo, and Kogami Ayumu-san, trainee. Either you'll all get along famously, or you'll try to murder each other. Who can say before it happens?" She smiled crookedly.

"This job will also serve as an examination for them, so I'm sure everything will turn out spectacularly."

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Man kind was the most destructive animal in the World, it kills everything in its path and rapes what it wants. Inuzuka are smart for preferring to have dogs as their companions since they are loyal and not as animalistic in a sense. Shindou would be able to choose another fraction in the branch upon passing his examination but first he must help Ayumu-san and Moro-san which should be an interesting feat since they might kill each other before the mission starts.

That is a good thing though that means loyalty to Cloud is strong, well that we know of. Vice-Commander's squad is full of powerful shinobi though, I doubt they would need my help. Oinin Butai may need my expertise eventually is it possible for dual memberships in two squads with Oinin Butai as my main priority?

Currently, Oinin Butai were not necessary yet but anything could change and only two members in a hunting group was not safe. Normal, hunting groups have at least 3 members and with Shindou's tracking capabilities and power he could be an asset.

I am sure we won't have any issues during the mission as long as we know who is in command and follow orders, plus Ayumu would want to pass his exam.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Tagiushi-san would be acting captain," Rin replied firmly. "This is his opportunity to find if he's fit for a command. You know how these things are--some people find that they don't care for the reality of the job, only the title. I would like to reduce the number of captains-in-name-only in our Corps and reserve the post for those who are able and willing to lead. We both understand what happens when our officers are nothing but empty suits..." She shook her head, a tinge of melancholy in her voice at the last.

"As for doing both; certainly--I don't limit assignments by placing our people in a box. You do what's needed--and I'm happy to make the most of your talents. When the time comes to hunt, rest assured. You will be called upon to do the needful." Killing nukenin was both satisfying and unpleasant. One never wished to kill a brother or sister in arms, and yet by treason these members of the Cloud family both repudiated their nation and were disowned by the village. Ending the life of a challenging opponent who had wronged you on a personal level was a bitter reward--her last such dance had been years ago, and yet Rin was always prepared for the next.

"We do have some younger trainees and operatives, as you've seen. I won't play games--I expect you to pass this exam and rejoin us in full service. Our youths will find your tempering and strength a great advantage in training and out on assignment, so I will likely co-assign you with some of our fresh blood so that they can learn from you. Kaoru-chan is a good example. She has been alone in this life until now. We must provide her the family she has been denied."

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shindou understood completely what she meant. Many young shinobi battled for the power as leader of the group, all they wanted was the title and higher pay. But when it came down to it they didn't know how to formulate proper procedures and yield proper resources successfully. Shindou was not one of those shinobi, he hasn't asked to be squad leader in a mission yet or any desire to become any rank of ANBU. If the time came when he was desired by his superiors he may think about it but as for now he was satisfied with being full reinstated as ANBU.

I know all to well of power hungry shinobi can be like. Hell, I was naive at a point but what can you expect from being raised to be the best. Proper procedures and well formulated plans can beat a tough shinobi any day. If I wasn't acting so high and mighty these scars on my face probably wouldn't even be here.

Shindou remember taking down a missing non from Cloud and he wouldn't forget the shinobi's name "Kaguya Akaoni". Luckily for Shindou this wasn't a close friend of his but just a shinobi he knew about. Unfortunately, for the Kaguya he was at the wrong place at the wrong time and Shindou did what he needed to do. When this old vet was a young shinobi he was hard headed and quick to kill; he never hesitated to kill a runner, a nuke, demons and if it had to come down to it his own kin. When Shindou was young he killed a runner at the gates who was young and no where near as powerful as himself. The names slips his mind today but Shindou ended up killing him and also taking a kunai to the arm from Gin the boys friend. He could have arrested the boy easily but he was to stubborn and had little care for life or others at that matter.

That is good to here, I never expected you to waste talent anyways plus I seem pretty good at what I do. Shindou looked at his cloths with blood and guts stains.

I don't expect to fail the exam but different variables could change the outcomes of many things.

The last statement interested Shindou the most. The little girl Kaoru who seemed to be so focused to become a shinobi was an orphan, this wasn't rare of course in the shinobi world but love and care is needed for everyone. He grew up with a father but love wasn't shown in anyway since Takao the Mad was in fact a demon.

I will see that Kaoru feels welcomed and lo- Shindou paused on the word. It's one that he never said before. and doesn't feel lonely. Unless, of course you had someone else in mind.

MFT 472 words

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Rin paused, her gaze falling to the desktop. "No... I think you will do the job very well," she replied quietly. Her broken trainees, past and present, haunted the statement. Ouja, Shiro, Masashiku, Tagiushi, Usani... There were others, but she named none of them aloud. "We have a lot to do to save their future."

She looked back up to Shindou. "Was there anything else for now? I have a debriefing I need to prepare for--time to frighten some fresh meat." She grinned a little, though she wasn't really feeling it. No need to end on a down note.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths

After Shindou's statement the Sennin became quiet. It seems she was struck by what she said and he didn't think she had memories that could haunt her. The ANBU Sennin had nothing more to say about Kaoru it seems and that was fine. He'll eventually find out who he must teach or become a father figure for. Shindou rubbed his eyes and let out a small grunt, he was extremely tired from his mission because he wasn't able to sleep for a few days. He rushed straight to the class upon entering Kumogakure again.

You are right, I will do fine. I'm looking forward to this mission it is always good to meet more comrades.

Shindou got up ready to depart and gave the Sennin a small bow for respect like everyone should. No, that is all. I will leave you to your work and give your husband my regards and Sennin Rin don't ponder about the past it will only hold you back.

topic left

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Rest up, Kizoku-san. We're going to need your services again very soon." With that, Shindou took his leave. Rin leaned back in her seat. The past will hold me back, eh?

Maybe he was right. So many old memories drained the color from everything she saw. Nothing was fresh; everything was muddied by layers of meaning, old pains and fears and desires. One must conquer one's self before any foe can truly be said to be defeated... The phrase was awkward as she mouthed it to herself. It required refining.

Maybe I need a change of scenery. Something I haven't seen before, holding no memories...

[TLUS]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back