Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Puddle of Blood... [Entering Country]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Naikishin made his way to Moon Country, from Lightning Country, his boat ride seemed to take an eternity as he still needed some medical treatment. Though Kumogakure had offered it, he didn't take it as it had been offered with a bit of disrespect, since doing at the gates instead of the hospital even if the gates were locked down. He made his way through the general vicinity as he disembarked from the boat towards the general village on the island. He continued to carry his blood soaked black shirt in his hand, with his white and blue yukata off from his torso, though it was held in place by a black belt. His wrappings had been long since soaked and he had run out of fresh wraps when he did the first set of wraps. With each step, he would feel wearier and wearier. It had been a few hours now since his fight with the mysterious monster of a man. After a while, he would eventually stop and lean against a wall to simply catch his breath, though he would stay leaning against the wall for a while.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</B>Chapter 8: Second Eden<B>Act 1: Samson

Not long after the boat in front of hers docked, the boat she rode in on 'The S.S. Muraki' made landfall. Everything about Moon Country reminded her of her home, Kirigakure, from the climate to the green-ness of the landmass. A feeling of calmness and serenity swept over the woman plagued with the question 'why'. The answers she was unable to receive while in Stone Country; the ghost village. Certainly, there were a handful of patrons at the ramen shop (as well as a few demon horses here and there) but it wasn't enough for her to justify staying there to find answers. For all she knew, those people were also passerbys without a clue as to the reason why.

Petting her animal companion next to her, their eyes met for a brief moment before Nanami smiled at Kibo. "This is what Water Country looked like before it became a wasteland, Kibo. If only you knew the pure beauty of my home before," the woman mentioned. The same could possibly have been said to her about Kibo's home. While not knowing his history, she knows full well about his home and what happened to it during her travels. One day, she will follow Kibo to his home. Nostalgia, grief, and loneliness was written across Kibo's face as the two of them passed through the Fire Country.

The boat came to a stand-still as it finally reached land and was moored to shore. A few of the sailors walked up to Nanami, keeping their distance due to Kibo's presence. They all attempted to court Nanami, some in a more gentlemanly manner than the rest. However, the most meager of the men was also the most kind out of them all. He was too shy to mention or court the woman, but after wading through all of the idiots, Nanami approached the meager one and leaned in to plant a little kiss on the sailor's cheek. A little giggle and a wink was given to the man while jealousy flared among the other thirsty sailors. Comments were flung about 'Why does that little scrub get noticed by Miss Nanami?!' every which way, but the simple answer is is because of the man's ability to treat others respectfully. Thus a reward was given.

While jealousy continued to flare, the meager man shouted. "I'll miss you," before Nanami winked at him once more. "Just keep being you, Mr. Sailor. You'll make a fine captain one day," she replied. This only sparked more anger among the more burly and stronger men on the crew. While it could be assumed that the meager man and Nanami had some form of 'relationship' upon the boat during the couple week's voyage, but I assure you that it was strictly platonic.

Walking up to Kibo, the woman stepped up and mounted the animal and without looking back, jumped off of the boat. She's had enough with sea-faring food for a lifetime. Kibo's paws hit the wooden planks of the pier and began walking in the direction of Tsukigakure until Kibo stopped to sniff at something on the ground. "What is it, Kibo? We're kind of in a hurry. After all, you want some real food to eat right?" she asked before Kibo lifted his head to reveal a splatter of blood on the ground.

"Blood? Human blood?" the woman asked as she patted the creature on the side. "Keep following it. Maybe someone is extremely hurt," she stated with genuine concern in her voice. Complying to the command, the creature followed the scent of the blood and the trail continued on until Nanami noticed a man leaning against a wall, bleeding out. Her eyes grew large for a moment and motioned Kibo to stop. Before the creature came to a full halt, Nanami already dismounted from the creature and ran up to the man bleeding everywhere.

"Sir!" Nanami said to the man before she got to him to not alarm any defensive instincts. She ran around to face the man, looking over the wound. "How long ago did you get that?" she asked as she attempted to maneuver the man's arms around her so she could take him to a clinic or a hospital. While she isn't an expert in terms of medical practices, she does know basic combat medicine (ya know, the stuff that doesn't require chakra to use). However, she doesn't have any of the basics needed to fix an injury like this. If the man did, they were most likely already drenched in his own blood. Now she has to make a choice whether to perform emergency life-saving techniques now or risk getting him to a clinic, risking the fact that he may bleed out.

[Topic Entered]
[Country Entered]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Go get our cousins. The clan shall hold a gathering.”

Osore's orders were clear, though his brother would never say they were such. He was to gather the members of the Isaki clan who were currently in other villages, bring them to Moon, and let Tenken tell them what to do. To someone like Osore they were, indeed, orders. A leashed thing that lived his life by the will of his leader, and now that leader was shifted from Hoshikata to Tenken.

Tracking the one was no hard task. Work spread quickly of their being in Moon, and Osore was trained to be a good bounty hunter and get such information. The crowd was parting around him as the behemoth waded through them, almost similar to a shark swimming through a school of fish. Even his appearance kept with this, the predatory nature it embodied being obvious. Osore stood at seven and a half feet, and even without his armor he weighed a heart stopping 325lbs. The armor merely made him look bigger. It was large, white and black, and the helmet over his head had a golden-orange visor blocking any from seeing in.

It did little to hamper his movements as he turned down a street and came face to visor with a woman, a large dinner, and his greviously wounded cousin. A hiss escapes the helmet, along with a growl that could have come from a bear. Fists clench as Osore steps towards the two, thinking them to be the cause of Naikishin's wounds.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the seconds felt like hours as Naikishin stood against the wall, though his body was just on the edge of passing out after the amount of blood he had lost, he was keeping himself up through sheer willpower. He started to gather enough strength to push off from the wall and start walking again, though he had been interrupted as he had heard someone yell out to him. He would look back slightly before spitting some blood out of his mouth a moment before the person had reached him, and had attempted to maneuver his arms around her so that she could bring him somewhere. "I sustained my injuries... a few hours ago..." He said, continuing to hold onto his shirt as he leaned against the woman. He had to keep his pride back for the time being, since he knew he was on his last leg from the blood loss. "All I ask... is to get me somewhere that I can get some help..." He said, looking at the woman, before looking around the general area.

Though as he looked around the area, he would soon hear a growl and look in the direction it came from. As he saw the suit of armor move closer to them he would speak loud enough to him, as he instantly recognized the armor as being owned by Osore. "Stand down! She's not the one who hurt me..." He said, before coughing up some blood and spitting it at the wall he had been leaning against. "Now, we can continue with the niceties after I get patched up..." He said, towards both his cousin, and the woman who had asked him how long ago he had received his wounds.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"A couple hours ago? Why didn't you go seek help?" Nanami asked before Kibo turned and towards the armored man, digging his claws into the ground and began to growl. Upon hearing the familiarity between the injured man and the armored caveman, she shot a look to Kibo and told him to stand down. Doing as he was told, the creature sat upon his rear and kept it's eyes focused on the man in his armor. It lowered it's head and kept it's gaze at the man; curling his lip, not liking the man.

Turning her head towards the man in armor for a moment, she looked the large, brutish man over. The man wasn't anything impressive; she bet that man uses his size and stature to intimidate others. She doesn't find the man, at all, intimidating or scary in the least. She is afraid of no human; save for that strange pony-thing she encountered in the Ghost Village Stone. Blinking for a moment, she scoffs at the grunting of the strange man that approached.

Her attention returned to Naikishin, having the man's arm across her shoulders. "I'm sure that there is a medical facility near here. We're going to get you patched up, alright?" the woman mentioned as she walked the man over to the creature. A quick command from Nanami's lips caused the creature to stand on all fours and bend it's knees to allow the man to be flung over the creature. Upon moving the man in close proximity of Kibo, she turned and looked towards Naikishin and whispered to him. "This might hurt a little bit, but Kibo will get you to a hospital as fast as possible."

With a swift motion, the woman slung the man upon Kibo's back, having him slouch over the creature's back, letting his blood drain down the creature's soft fur.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Osore stops as Naikishin declares that the woman didn’t hurt him. That helmeted head moves between the three before him as he tries to figure out how best to handle the situation at hand. This woman was no Isaki, and revealing even a fraction of his potential to her could prove fatal. But Naikishin was injured, and it looked rather bad. The goliath walks over as the woman puts him on the animal and slaps his hands together. A blue glow surrounds them before he slaps them onto the other’s back, letting healing chakras flow into his cousin.

It was not an entry level technique, but one of the more potent lay-on-hands variety of healing techniques he knew. And it was quick. As he heals the other he growls once more, not turning to face the woman although the sentiment was indeed for her. She was willing to help an Isaki, and that meant the clan owed her one. The Isaki clan always paid their debts.

Why did Osore want a lion suddenly…?

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the woman asked him why hadn't he gone and looked for help, he sighed before speaking. "I did, though I'm not going to be treated so disrespectfully and have it done outside of the gates of a major village..." He said, watching the woman's animal growl slightly before being given a look, telling it to stand down. After a moment, the woman spoke to him once more, this time saying that she was sure there was a medical facility near their current location, and that she was going to get him patched up. She had soon given the animal some command, though she had soon whispered to him, saying that it may hurt a bit, but Kibo would get him to a hospital as fast as possible. Naikishin didn't have much time to react before she had slung him upon the animal's back, being slouched over to allow the blood to drain down the animal's fur for some reason. Had he had more energy, he would have done something more extreme, but he didn't.

Soon after he had been tossed up onto the animal's back, he had soon heard Osore slap his hands together before slapping them onto his back. The moment his cousin's hands had hit his back, he coughed up a bit of blood, though his wounds started to heal. After a few moments his wounds were completely healed in which he would move off of Kibo's back slowly before taking off the blood soaked bandages. After fully removing them, he would slowly kneel down to the ground, putting his hand on the ground and summoning Shi, to assist him mainly with walking for the time being.

"Also, miss, my cousin thanks you for your assistance." He said before looking at Osore. "If I'm needed for something, can I get a change of clothes first?" He asked, as Shi sat directly next to Naikishin, slowly moving his tails as he leaned against him.

[MFT]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The giant brute of a man walked over and performed alchemy. A light glimmered from the man's hands down to the body of the injured man. After a moment, the man stood up as if nothing had happened. Translating the various grunts and groans, the one that was injured just a moment ago stated that the barbarian wanted to give his thanks. She didn't particularly want to save the man's life for thanks, but it's better than going unappreciated for one's efforts. However, the biggest revelation was the fact that these two were blood-related. Cousins, in fact. Strange things brewed in that family; or perhaps the familial bond is so close that one could understand what the others say even if words aren't used to express what they wanted.

Afterward, the once injured man knelt down and summoned a fox with a skull upon it's face. Kibo glanced at the creature and shook it's fur, throwing the still-wet blood in every direction. It's already red fur was stained crimson and spikey as the iron-laden fluid began to harden. Reaching into the pack that was attached to Kibo, she pulled out a heavy blanket and threw it over the creature's back. It was a larger version of a horse's saddle blanket, but big enough for Kibo. Nanami attempted to put a saddle upon the creature, but Kibo didn't appreciate it much. So the compromise is the saddle blanket. Nanami's going to need to use that so she doesn't get more of the man's blood all over her body.

Pulling out a rag from the bag, she began to pat her body down, trying to dry-off or get rid of as much of Naikishin's blood off of her person as possible. As blood-stained as she is, she doesn't particularly care much for being bled on as it is difficult to remove the stain. Perhaps while in Moon, she'll need to visit a seamstress and have them prepare some more clothing, similar to what she is wearing now. Or perhaps get in contact with a leathersmith to make some form of armor. Something that's more stain resistant.

However, the man, Naikishin and his barbarian cousin seem to be in a bit of a rush. While she wiped down her chest, soaking up the blood that drained all over her, her eyes looked over Naikishin for a moment. The man sounded as if he was to go somewhere due to his tone of voice. What the man needed was a shower to get the smell of blood off of his body.

"Before you go, perhaps any of you know what happened in Mist? I'm looking for answers."

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Osore gives a grunt to the woman, mostly to back up Naikishin's words about his wanting to thank them. Words were a treat from the Isaki, even to his family. It wasn't that talking hurt like it used to, the physicians performed miracles to his broken body as time went on; he simply felt that his energy was put to the best use on something other than words most of the time. Combined with his face being completely hidden behind a helmet and it became very difficult indeed to determine the mood of the man inside.

He watches Naikishin speak of clothes and reaches into one of the containers on his hip, pulling out some cash with a note. With another growl he hands them to his cousin and raises his hand, still enveloped by that blue glow. The meaning there was clear. We buy clothes, if you're too injured still I can help. But the words of Tenken were firm, the clan members who they knew the location of, needed to gather.

That visor turns back to Nanami as she asks about Mist. A hiss escapes from the armor, not a threatening one, but the rare intake of air for speaking. ”Jainko batek samina.” This was important. The people had to understand, realize the truth of what occurred there according to the man who taught Osore to be himself.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

As Naikishin leaned against the fox he had summoned while waiting from an answer form his cousin, he started to examine the woman who had helped him for a moment before his cousin had simply gone and healed him. He coughed once more as he had soon heard the woman speak, asking the two if they had known what happened to Kirigakure. He sighed slightly as he looked away from the woman before hearing his cousin growl before actually speak towards the woman. "A gods wrath, Miss." He said, looking at the woman for a moment before looking at his cousin. "Let me get some new clothes and we can get going, Osore. What's going on, cousin?" He said, as Shi stood up before looking up at the man who had summoned him. "If I'm needed, let's go, if not then I'll head back until I'm actually needed." He said, in a relatively deep voice. Naikishin made a gesture showing that he did need him for a little while longer until he had gotten the rest of his energy back.

"Miss, come with me, I'll get you some new clothes as an apology for bleeding all over you..." He said, looking back at her and taking a few steps further into the village. "Also, what can I call you?" He asked, since he'd probably make up a name for her if she wouldn't tell them her own. As Shi had helped Naikishin move, he didn't much care if either of the two others would be following, he just cared getting Naikishin to his destination.

Should the two others follow them, both Shi and Naikishin would stop outside of a clothes shop that seemed more higher class than what he would have expected.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"God's wrath, you say?" this caused even more questions to open up. Now that she understands that the deep-freeze was because of the wrath of an angry god, perhaps it could be reversed. But what she wanted to know was the reason 'why' the god was angry before she would even consider deicide. Yes, the thought of pure deicide crossed her mind as the destruction of her home was caused by an omnipotent being having a tantrum. The thought of it wasn't exactly fair. Her face tugged into a grimace and her eyes pushed down into a scowl. However, she didn't know whether or not the man saying 'god's wrath' was meant as a literal statement.

"But I wonder what caused this lunatic of a god to strike it's wrath upon the village," Nanami asked herself as her hand instinctively went and petted Kibo's head. It never occurred to her that Naikishin's blood was all over her. After all, being covered in blood wasn't anything new to the woman. If anything, she was completely desensitized by the sight of blood; be it her own or someone else's. Though, with her hell-bent on repenting for the sins she had committed in her past, seeing another living creature bleeding instantly raises alarms to help them.

Turning her eyes upwards after noticing the blood upon her, her eyes fell upon the man with a little nod. Her demeanor quickly changed to a more light-hearted one. "Well, I suppose I should get some new clothes. I think walking around with blood all over me might scare a few people," she said in a jesting manner. Then the follow up question came about. It has been a very long time since she has given her actual name to another person; let alone a shinobi. While not being able to completely trust these two men, they were all the company she has at the moment.

"Nanami," she quickly responded. "Tsukino Nanami. Feel free to call me either Nanami or simply Nami; for short," the woman addressed as she turned and hopped onto the creature, wearing the saddle blanket in the place of a saddle.

"If you don't mind me asking, where are you two intending to go? I have a lot of questions and I think you all might have the answers I have been seeking," she mentioned, basically stating that she had every intention of following them. She hopes neither of these two have any intentions of going to Stone. She'd get more lively people in a cemetery than that hovel.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
In the end his cousin proved quite agreeable to things, and Osore let the healing chakras dissipate from his hand. He didn't so much enjoy forcing the other's hand on this matter, but the words of the clan head had been firm, and Osore did not wish to tarry considering the journey ahead of them. While it was, in all honesty, a short trip from Moon to Cloud, it was still several days on the round and not something to be delayed due to foolishness.

As the woman speaks once more, calling the god a lunatic, a growl comes from him again. This was not something hiding words but a warning to her that she would be best not repeating such a thing. The god was no lunatic, here merely did as he pleased with something that he owned. Osore truly felt that Hoshikata wouldn't do something on a whim, and that everything he did was for the best, either for the clan or the planet. To him the man was, not a saint, but certainly a figure to be respected and honored. Hoshikata was the one, after all, to save his life in the end. To train him and teach him how to harness his powers.

Osore says nothing as they begin walking, falling in line behind them and watching their animals. He was beginning to wonder what fox tasted like.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

The man listened as the woman spoke about how she wondered what caused the god to strike its wrath upon the village, though he let it go. As she spoke again, mentioning that walking around while being covered in blood might just raise a few alarms with people, which would cause him to mouth the following, mainly to himself, 'Of course it will...'. After a moment, she would answer with her name after he had asked her for. She called herself Nanami, and telling him to call her either Nanami or Nami, for short. Though as she had asked where him and Osore were planning on going, he would shrug slightly before speaking. "I haven't the slightest clue on where we're going. If you want an answer, you may want to ask my cousin..." He said, as he had entered the clothing shop, and quickly finding just what he had been wearing, at least without the blood soaked onto it.

He paid for it, and quickly got changed into his new clothes, before allowing Shi to go back to what he was doing before he had summoned him since he had enough personal energy to keep himself up and everything. "Ok, now that I've changed, where exactly are we going now, Osore?" He said, stepping out of the store and looking at the giant of a man.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The man that was bleeding all over the place only a moment ago didn't seem to want to reply with his own name. Well, that's just sweet of him. Words came from the man's mouth, stating that if she wanted to know more, she was to ask her cousin. Turning her eyes towards the armored barbarian for a moment, she looked back at Naikishin with a neutral look on her face. Was she really expected to ask the man that grunts out his words a question and to have a meaningful conversation with him? The language barrier, or rather, the intelligence barrier separated the two. Nanami knew how to form words and sentences while the other...

The clothing store was in front of her after following Naikishin. Turning to look towards Kibo, Nanami told the large creature to stay. Walking into the store, the woman squealed loudly and went to look at the pretty dresses. She looked over the adorable dresses and began fantasizing about wearing them. The price wasn't something that bothered her, but after a moment of fantasizing, her demeanor quickly changed. She knew, deep inside, that she could never wear these beautiful dresses. The fact that her fate is to be a shinobi stops her ability to act like a woman in a time of peace. The fact that she doesn't have a home to hang the dress up in. She had no home and is constantly on the move.

Putting the dress back, her eyes were set on a similar outfit to the one she was wearing and at the same size. She took 2 sets and went to the changing room, dressing herself in one of the new sets of clothing she just bought while throwing the one she wore in the garbage. While standing in the changing room, she moved her hand up to her forehead to look at the Slave Crown marking placed upon her forehead and sighs outwardly. Lowering the hair to cover it up, she walked out of the dressing room and out of the store, with the last pair of clothing still in hand. Shoving it into her satchel, she looked to Naikishin with a slight eyebrow upwards. So much for him paying for her clothing as an apology.

Hopping onto the creature's back, Nanami patted it's side before looking at the two before her. "Well, I won't be able to communicate with your cousin," she said to Naikishin. "Osore, you said his name was?" she asked Naikishin while looking over the large armored man. "Why do you suppose Osore-san wears armor all the time? I'm certain this village isn't particularly violent enough to warrant the continued use of armor, does it?"

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Osore followed the two into the clothing store, which was an odd thing considering he never needed new clothes. When you were his size they were already hard enough to come by, but even then the armor was the big thing; it was simply too comical to put a beach-type tshirt on his form with a straw hat and fishing pole. So he never did such things, not because he didn't like to have fun but because honestly that wasn't fun.

He sits and patiently watches as his cousin finds some new attire, and the woman ogles herself in a dress before going for something far more utilitarian than the obviously less adequate in a fight outfit. Osore handed money to the man, paying for what he had to and not even bothering to get the change from the guy. The clan had no need of the minor funds that would come from that, and it never hurt, in the words of his former master, to remind the world of this fact.

As the white armored behemoth exits the store, he finds him cousin speaking to the woman about their destination, and the woman saying she couldn't speak to him and then speaking of him as if he wasn't there. That golden visor moves over to her, a hiss escaping at the question about the armor. She had no way of knowing, and indeed he would prefer no one know, but the question still brought the fire of rage to his brain. He did not wear this because he wanted to.

A series of sounds exits the visor, some sound almost like words but not quite, and then he turns around and motions for his cousin to follow, heading for their boat. The woman could come if she wanted, but he wasn't expecting her to.

(Topic left)

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Naikishin looked over at the woman as she had soon exited the store after he had as she had spoke about how she wouldn't be able to communicate with Osore, even though she could, he would have to be the translator, of some sort anyway. As she asked him, more or less, why he wore the armor he wore and if the village wasn't particularly violent enough to warrant it. "I'm not at liberty to say why he wears it, Nanami." He said, stretching a bit as he watched his cousin start walking off, having mentioned going to cloud...

"If you want to follow us then that's all fine and dandy. We're heading to cloud, so be prepared. And the final thing is... you can call me Naikishin. Full name's Isaki Naikishin." He said, finishing up stretching and soon adjusting his sword slightly as he grabbed one of the few rolls of money he had on him, and would toss it over to the woman, which was for the cost of the clothes she had bought as well as a bit extra since he was giving it to her instead of paying at the counter. "I never said I'd give the money to the shop, but this is still within my offer." He said, following Osore. "Just remember, It's Kumogakure we're heading to."

[Topic Left]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Upon hearing the name 'Cloud', Kibo took a seat and turned his head. Nanami groaned and placed her hand upon the creature's mane and embraced the creature. "We'll be back, Kibo. Behave, alright?" Nanami said with emphasis on the word 'behave'. She knew full-well that Kibo had an aversion to Cloud country as she discovered on her way to Stone. It was actually the reason behind her redirection to Stone. Following these two, these Isaki Clan members, is necessary for her to learn the 'why'.

The Isaki Clan were a large and powerful clan from Mist. If anyone were to know of the true fate of Kirigakure, it would be this clan. However, it could have also have been caused by the Isaki Clan; but let's not think of that. The man introduced himself as Isaki Naikishin and offered to give the woman money for not paying for the clothing. A single hand was raised and her head shook at the offer. Money wasn't very important to her as it wasn't a problem. It was just nice that she was traveling with other humans; though she does feel sorry for leaving Kibo here by himself. It was, however, the creature's own decision to have an aversion to Cloud.

"Well, I'm ready when you all are," she said as she stepped away from Kibo. A little hrmph could be heard from the creature, prompting Nanami to turn around and smile to the animal. "Don't worry, Kibo. I'll come back safely, alright. If I need you, you know how I'll contact you," she said with a slight wave before following these strange men to a strange land.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back