Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Punching and Kicking for Dummies [Open Class]

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The cold morning air was bitter and harsh, nipping at the man's skin as he waited. The small metal orbs—his snake bite piercings—that brushed against the man's lower lip were especially uncomfortable due to how cold they'd gotten. At least he had the jacket, though. That was something. Patiently he waited, which is something he didn't do well, for the set time to arrive. He knew that, as a teacher, it was his duty to arrive earlier than his students. Still, that didn't make him any less bored by sitting out here at this god-forsaken hour without even anyone to talk to. He wished now that he'd gotten that coffee earlier on his way here. Oh well, that was all behind him. Instead, he fiddled with the timer clock he'd brought with him; a small little twist alarm made out of a white plastic. How long did he have now? Fifteen minutes? He let out a deep sigh, watching his breath escape into the air as a small cloud of heat.

Rummaging in his pockets, the man pulled out a copy of the note that he would have sent to all of the students. Surely he hadn't forgotten to send it to them properly, did he? He was using the note as a bookmark for a book he was reading, but didn't particularly feel like perusing this early in the morning. It might soon come to that, though. Opening the book, the man allowed the pages to settle down a tad bit before picking up the crinkled and folded letter. Making a mental note as to which page he was on, the man closed the book as he unfolded the letter. Using the book as a backing, the man read over the letter once more to reassure himself he hadn't forgotten something.
Addressed to the Assorted Students said:
Dear [insert name here]:

Greetings students of the Aurora Eruditio Academy of Kumogakure! You are receiving this message as an announcement of your mandatory participation in an extra-curricular academy class. This class will cover the subject of basic combat readiness, and will cover a wide range of subjects. Do not be late, as the class will start at precisely 6:30 am. We are looking forward to hearing about your progress from you instructor.

Signed,
The Collective Instructors of the Academy
Just as he thought, everything was in order. They should all be here in the next fifteen minutes, assuming they weren't late. For their sake, though, Korotsuki hoped they weren't late. They all had quite a bit of time to make it here, though, so he wasn't too worried about them missing the class. As he stood there, timer in hand and patience having run out, the man decided that he might as well just read the book he'd brought. He didn't know why he'd thought a book on cell microbiology was exactly interesting right now, but he supposed that it was better than just waiting around. Opening the book, the man allowed his eyes to skip across the page as a distraction from his impatience. Hopefully the kids would arrive early so they could get started sooner.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

[OOC Info: Alright, so I'll be accepting as many people into this thread that want to be here. I will be enforcing a 72 hour post limit, meaning that you will have 72 hours to post after the person before you. I would like to keep a posting order going, though you can break posting order if you need your character to respond to something. Each student will be given a maximum of three warnings, which will usually be issued if the student posts late. If you have a valid reason for not being able to post, send me a PM in advance and we can work something out.

The most important rule in this class, though, is to have fun! Make sure you do!]

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hito had been watching this class instructor since he had shown up. Hito had gotten the letter, the time, and showed up as the first person to the training area. He had climbed a tree away from the courses, and sat, completely still, watching for whom showed up. As he saw the instructor, he made a mental note. One.

His sword rested against his body, his body slumped against the tree. He reread the note in his head, recalling the message. The class was about combat training, and started at 6:30. He was ready. This was practically all he knew best. It was his normal activity, except this was "practice". He shifted, allowing the other to acknowledge his presence for the events that were to take place in this area. Then, he closed his eyes and rested his head on the tree, relaxing a little.

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The morning was dreary as could be as Kazu rose out of bed, or at least that was how he was perceiving the world. He tidied up his hair and got ready to head out to the academy for a class that he had received the invitiation to the previous day. Early morning was not the time he could get up at very easily. Dragging himself out of bed and finishing his preperations for the day, he headed out to the academy.
Several desires to just skip the class crossed his mind but with his Genin exam elligibillity being so close within reach he thought it best to just stick it out and get on with it. He walked into the class, oblivious to the other hiding in the tree.
"Morning, Sensei," he drearily huffed to the teacher as he took his seat, letting out a big yawn, "What's it gonna be today...? Lines again?"

Mihane Karasuba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Karasuba gave a small yawn which she covered with her hand as she walked down the street followed by a small shiver as the cold morning began to wake her up due to that fact her clothes were less than ideal for cold weather as her bare feet was soaked by the morning dew. "Maybe I should have worn some shoes and not worn a crop top." She muttered to herself as the academy came into sight followed by her teacher standing outside along with a boy she knew well and loathed an equal amount. Ignoring Kazu and not even noticing the other boy Karasuba walked up and bowed to the teacher with perfect pose along with a serene aura surrounding her. "Good morning sensei. I hope I'm not late." She said with a small smile as she straightened up and waited for her teacher to address the class.

[Sorry for small post]

Katsu Katachi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katachi came in wearing his hoodie on, he came to class with a serious look on his face. He didn't care who else was in this class but his mind was focused on learning how to become strong. He saw a strong man leading the class, he got excited. Katachi cracked his neck on both sides, rested his arm on his neck and started to stretch. He began with both of his legs, pulling them both to get a good stretch. He then moved to his arm, first by rotating his arms in small circles then large circles, then by stretching out one of his arms, he used the other to pull the arm. He jogged around for ten minutes to warm up his body and was ready to go.

He looked at the man with his arm crossed prepared to learn what he needed to.

Aoki Maiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
{{Entering with PC and dNPC, Adachi Emiko}}

dCeu_J3AyK2rL51bLtlNCR-aAlIKEED-9ZLpiYflYHY=w289-h181-p-no

"Emiko! We need to get moving!" Maiko shouted, from the bottom of the stairway. She was tapping her foot, impatiently waiting for her friend to come down, so they could get going. She checked over her outfit, straitghening her short sleeve white jacket, and rubbing her hands upon her brown colored shorts. She sighed, and began putting on her tan sandals.'Where is she?'

"Sorry." Came the reply, from the other girl. As usual, she had on her teal shirt and white shorts, with a darker teal hat on her head. Her dark, almost red, brown hair was down, unlike Maiko`s, which was almost always up. Around her neck a black bandanna was tied. The other girl came down the stairs, slipping on her black shoes as she moved.

"Finally. Let`s go."Maiko said, pushed open the door, and stepped outside into the cool morning air. Emiko followed not far behind, and was clearly excited, due to the letter they had received mentioning the word combat.

"The letter said 6:30. We should probably get going."Emiko said, then took off, more or less running, towards where the class was to be held. Maiko sighed, and followed behind, not as fast though. They arrived, glanced at the other sutdents, before settling in a bit apart. "Good morning Sensei!"Emiko called, to the teacher, before looking around to the others. Maiko however, settled for taking out a book and reading.

((Note: I will not be taking the OOC rewards for this class, as I am already in another class.))

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Good luck, Onee-San!", one would expect that a younger sibling to say to our young Kunoichi, but this was not the case as Chiyoko stared up at a man who seemed to tower over her, and clearly weighing more than a hundred pounds heavier. He was but another member of her greater family, just another banger in her criminal family who felt the need to address her as an older sister as she was blood-related to the real Wakahisa family, the ones who ran the family. Still she couldn't help but smile and wave at the man as she left her family's compound, which was nothing more than a tenement in the slums, thinking of what the day was going to bring her. The letter she had received indicated that the class would be on how to protect oneself in the Shinobi world, how to fight it would seem. An area in which she had a fair amount of expertise already, while rarely one to look for a scrap in the slums it seemed that such scraps frequently found her, so many so that such a young girl had already developed boxer's knuckles.

Several minutes passed before she found the group immediately noticing one of the members as one of the boys from the springs she had encountered before, she would have much rather forgotten that whole experience, seemed fate wouldn't allow her such a pleasantry. Outside of the spring-guy she noticed three girls and one other boy, oblivious to Hito who seemed to be against a tree, outside of their teacher who was also male. Seemed it was going to be a female dominated class. "Morning.</COLOR><i></i>" She stated to the group plaintively and through a quiet yawn, not being the biggest morning person.

Her vision soon gravitated to a Kunoichi who she couldn't help but notice had an oddly similar trait to her own, not only did she have two separate colored eyes, but it seemed she had one that was a deep blue while the other was a rather deep green, while not exactly the same the color(s) as her own, it was still rather remarkable. It wasn't every day that she saw another person with a heterochromia. "<COLOR color="purple">What are the chances of that?", Her question was fairly rhetorical as she squatted awaiting the class to begin

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Well, that didn't take long. The closer the time got the 6:30, the more students seemed to flock to the training site. It was funny how so many people could show up to an event right before it was supposed to start. Well, not exactly right before—most of the students had either arrived early or, in the case of one student, had been there even earlier. Koro had noticed the boy Hito from the beginning, and had been waiting for him to make his way down and join the rest of the group. The group, by the way, had actually started to get rather large. Each and every student that had greeted the man would have received a small smile from him. Some of their greetings warranted responses, and some needed no more than a nod. Kazu's question would be answered rather simply, "Don't worry, I'll explain when everyone gets here." Karasuba's introduction didn't exactly have a question to be answered, but rather a statement to be remarked upon. "No, you're fine. Relax, and we'll wait for the other students." Slowly, the man had a small congregation of academy students before him. He'd stopped reading his book when the first of them had arrived, but was happy to see one other student sharing the same love of reading.

It didn't seem to take long, but it seemed that all of the students who were going to be here had finally made it. While they may have been starting a few minutes early, Koro was wanting to delve into the meat of this lesson. Clearing his throat a tad bit, the man would address his students. "Well then, it looks like we're all here. Well, actually..." As he let his voice trail off, Koro would look them all in the eyes, scanning over them, and trying to evaluate each one as they were. It was still too early to make any real calls. Without taking his eyes off of any of them, the man called out a bit louder. "I know you like to observe from afar, but would whomever is in that tree please get down here now? We're about to begin." Koro didn't have the patience to wait around for this lesson. He was rather excited for what was to come of it. He wanted to see how they'd handle it.

Assuming the kid Hito came down to join them, Koro would begin to address them all again. Even if he didn't, though, Koro would continue on with what he would say. He'd deal with the kid in a minute if he was non-compliant. "Alright then, before we begin I'd like us to simply begin by each of us saying our names. We won't know how to address one another without a proper introduction. As for me, you may call me Korotsuki. The 'sensei' part is up to you to decide." Koro didn't want to waste any time today. He had a busy lesson planned for them, and he wanted to see how well they would all do. It was time to simply jump into it. After they'd all done their introductions, he would speak again. "Alright now, the first part of today will be relatively simple. I want each of you to tell me what it means to you to fight. What does fighting have to do with being a shinobi?"

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raised his body up as everyone gathered for the class. He noticed it was female majority in the class, but didn't really care. Hito grabbed and put the sword in his back, as he leaped from the tree, down to the rest of the group. He gave a short two finger hail to acknowledge that he would comply. So far, the morning was off to a slow start. He wanted to fight already. He didn't pay attention to anyone else who was there for the time being. He began stretching, his legs, his back, his arms, and neck.

Then, as the instructor began to advise the students introduce themselves, he started it off. "Kenpachi. Aspiring future ANBU sennin." He aimed to be ANBU, and aimed to be the best swordsman in the village. He'd let them all discover his bloodlust and extreme love for fighting later. It was training, not to the death. He finished stretching, and stood there, waiting for the other introductions from the other people gathered. Here, he though, he'd prove just how strong he was.

Aoki Maiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Maiko, and to me, fighting is a way of protection and it is also known to be a way of showing off, in some cases." Maiko introduced herself, having shut her book at the beginning of Korotsuki`s words. She jabbed Emiko with an elbow, before looking to the boy who had already introduced himself. After a few minutes, she returned her gaze to the teacher.

"I`m Emiko. Nice to meet you all." Emiko said, and waved her right hand to the other students. She didn`t bother answering the question, though, as Maiko`s answer worked for her as well. After introducing herself, she sat down on the ground next to Maiko and waited.

--Short--

Katsu Katachi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katachi and most of the others noticed that Hito was in the tree, typical he thought trying to act like a badass for no reason. Katachi stepped forward."The name's Katsu Katachi, as much as I hate to admit it but I've been in too many fights for a kid my age. I hoped that it wasn't like that, actually it should never be like that. What's does fighting mean to me? It means survival, it means moving forward and leaving your opponent behind. It's NOT a fucking game, it's life or death, simple. If you want to live you got to be able to find a way to win. There aren't no "rules", everything is fair, if you hesitate for even a half second, that'll be the end of you." Katachi took a deep breathe he looked back at the instructor and got down on a knee.

"Sir, I'm sorry I cursed it class, if you like to punish me for doing that please do so. My intention is not be disrespectful in class. To me what makes a shinobi is his ability to protect what's most important to him..."He takes another deep breathe. "His family, some people have the ability to protect theiir families whenever they need to. Others aren't so lucky....the pain of losing your family is horrible, the pain of not being able to protect them is terrifying." Katachi started to go pale a little bit, he got up and step back into the lineup, trying to calm himself down.

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazu blinked as he watched Hito move about, he couldn't help whispering to him under his breath, "Hey, you're that kid that I beat into the ground..." he instantly grew a smile and chuckled to himself. He remembered how he cast a simple Genjutsu on Hito which made him bring his lunch back up when he was challenged, he thought it was hilarious actually. The class was still dragging on, however so he watched the rest of the students give their introduction. The last student to speak sounded really creepy and over-talkative, 'I'm....gonna stay away from him....' he thought to himself.
Finally, the time came for Kazu to give his little introduction, "I'm Kazu...To me....fighting is like," he shrugged for a moment as he thought, "it's like a way of showing each other what fireworks you got and maybe defending a few people's honour in the process, I guess. Fighting makes a pretty display of colours for everyone to look at but I guess it's a good way of self defence or defence of others...."
His keen eyes wandered to Karasuba, the girl that he met in the forest not too long ago who seemed to utterly despise him now, which admittedly would have been nice to avoid but, oh well.

Mihane Karasuba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everyone had finally arrived and as soon as they did the teacher introduced himself before giving a question that frankly left her stumped as she had never been in a true fight and so far did not know any jutsu to give her insight into their usage since she had been training her physical talents first. So after debating with herself for a long time Karasuba sighed and said. "Sensei I don't know what it means to fight as a shinobi but I would think the meaning for us to fight is to protect the village and the people living within."With that said she fell quite slightly ashamed of her inadequate response to what could be a very illuminating question.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the few minutes from her entering the group it seemed that the other man she had met at the pool appeared jumping down from a tree, which she couldn't help but wonder why he was in said tree. Then again that dude was pretty weird. Shrugging him off her mind refocused upon their sensei who had introduced himself as 'Korotsuki', a name that she hadn't heard before nor could she think of the meaning for. He asked for introductions and for the group to answer a rather intriguing question, what did fighting mean she would have to pontificate the question for a few moments, rightly unsure of how to answer the question as it stood. Instead of blurting out something incoherent and possibly stupid she listened as the others in the group introduced themselves and answered the question, it all seemed to be a fairly standard affair. Still Chiyoko took notes of the names of her fellow classmates, seemed likely that she would be probably be working with at least a few of them in the future. Hito, Maiko, Emiko, Katachi, Kazu. Last girl didn't give her name. She couldn't help but wonder if her non-introduction was intentional or a simple slip up, not that it really mattered.

Of course all the while she was still trying to wrap her mind around the question of what fighting meant, racking her brain for the verbosity to answer the question. She knew her answer but couldn't in that exact moment she couldn't seem to find the words behind it. So, for the time being it seemed appropriate for her to give an introduction to the group "Wakahisa Chiyoko.</COLOR><i></i>" of the Wakahisa crime family, her surname was fairly synonymous with the woes of the Cronopolis and the poor, her family was Yakuza.

As far as the question went: Fighting to her was a sort of primal form of competition, one of the many ways to show ones dominance and a way proving one was worthy of the respect of others. On top of that fighting was exhilaration, a Dopamine and a Melatonin release and pure uninhibited fun. As far as what it had to do with the Shinobi world, well that was simple. Some might say that Shinobi fought to survive, but she knew better. She knew the fought to win. "<COLOR color="purple">Simple, fighting is survival; and, we as Shinobi, well, we fight to win. We fight to show the other villages that we are superior, we fight so that we don't have to protect our people, so that we don't have to worry about the turmoils of the Shinobi world. If anything, I guess we fight because that's what we do. It's what we are. We are fighters" While not as eloquent as her thoughts, her statement were the only words that came to mind in that exact moment in time..

((OOC: So, posting order is: Koro-Sensei, Hito, Maiko, Katachi, Kazu, Karasuba, me, and then any late joiners. Right?))

Tenshi Raiton

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raiton listened intently to everyone, his quiet demeanor and smaller stature made him difficult to notice, even by some teachers. Though he didn't know if he snack in unnoticed yet as he slipped into the group, attention was being drawn else where. It suited as a cover he made sure to not get left out "Tenshi, Raiton." He said simply waiting to see if anyone jumped or moved startled. He looked up slightly at the teacher the red gleam flashing subtly in his eyes, he wasn't expecting much from anyone. Though he did expect to get weird looks or even snide comments, his hands were in his pockets hiding in their depth. He did not have any weapons on him, nor did he show any intent to do anything other then talk. He shook his head slightly "Fighting is an ugly art that shines through struggle. Its rare beauty lies in its desire to protect or preserve. Mostly the lust to prove one's ideals are better then another by over powering them, from a passive stand point. Aggressively it means to take hold of something and not let go, to throw around weight, and preserve only ones self." He said with slight disdain.
He didn't enjoy fighting... most of the time. Though occasionally something rose to the surface and roared to life, it wanted power, it wanted strength more then he could currently provide. It drove him to do things, it allowed him to shed his weak skin. He was wearing that skin now, one that people would misjudge as below a real fighter. Let people misjudge him, it had a powerful advantage when he needed it. A slight fire burned in his eyes for a moment, one that was ready for anything he could handle, maybe a bit more. Just as soon as he realized what happened he choked down the urge, it was strong today. To calm himself he stroked the scar on his cheek from the mountain cat, it could be easily mistaken for a house cat scar. Though the covered ones on his arms and legs were much deeper. He thought for a second, and no more
"For a shinobi, well Wakahisa-san was very correct in one thing it means little more then our survival." He lowered his head again and began to listen and think.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Each student had their answers. Each one seemed to interpret the question differently, and as such each answer seemed to be unique in its own right. A couple of them were similar answers, but all in all they each seemed to be promoting their own answer as to what means to fight. Koro took note as to who said what—and who each kid was for that matter—in a little notebook he'd pulled out of a jacket pocket when they'd all begun speaking. Jotting down his notes as they spoke, the man looked up very regularly to see each student's expression as they presented their answers. When they'd all finished, the man didn't say a word. He stood there for a moment, letting the silence fill the empty space. SLAM! He closed the book harshly, letting it make a loud and possibly startling sound. Putting it away in the pocket from whence it came, Koro began to sweep his gaze across all...eight of them now. "Glory. Defense. Survival. Showmanship. Duty. Definition. Idealism." Each word came with a short pause after it, as a chance for these words to sink into each student's mind. Korotsuki said these words with calm, grace, and force. There was a point to this. "You've all given me a glimpse as to who you all are. That is good." Without any explanation, the man began to twist the timer clock he'd been holding onto. The mechanics of it whined and protested against the strain, especially with the metal as cold as it was. Still, the gears shifted and the clock started. Half an hour, to be exact. "We will begin with the first part of today's class. As you all know, this class is an introductory course to basic combat readiness, which essentially means that I'm going to teach you all how to fight. Let me be clear with something..." Koro's tone, up until this point his voice had been rather calm, collected, and deliberate. Suddenly, his attitude had seemingly switched into one of harsh intensity and ancient wrath.

"During this class, none of you are to use any manner of force that might be deemed excessive, unruly, or otherwise unbecoming of Kumogakure shinobi. The only time you may ignore this is when I say so. Are we understood?" The man wasn't going to name fingers or point names, but he knew which of these students were acquainted with battle. They knew it too. You could see, from the way they carried themselves, that they were ready for combat at any time. It was those few whom he was speaking to. Suddenly a large smile. "But other than that, things should go just fine. So then, let's break you up into pairs..." Going through the order in his head, Koro would glance at each student as he called their names. "Hito and Chiyoko, you two are a pair. Maiko and Karasuba, you two are a pair. Kazu and Raiton, you two are a pair. And that just leaves Emiko and Katachi, you two are the last pair." Koro waited for everyone to get into their pairs and to space themselves out. He was sure they'd all do that on their own anyways, though.

Once they were all settled, Koro would speak again. "Alright now, the reason why you're all grouped off? Each pair will practice sparing against each other using only basic Taijutsu. Punches and kicks, no weapons of any sort. I will interject if I feel that anyone is going too hard, so don't let it be you. You'll have plenty of time for wanton aggression in the next part of the class." Whoops, what was with that foreshadowing? Hopefully that got some of the students excited. "Alright then, begin when you're ready."

[Important OOC Info: Here's the deal: I'm not going to make you guys adhere to the system's rules on how many actions you get or anything. This is RP combat, so I'm giving you creative freedom here. Be sure to remember that your characters are, in fact, children. As such, I don't want to see anything too crazy for a student. Keep it within reason. As for how you should be RPing with your partners, we're going to do rounds like normal. Only difference is I won't be posting. This section of the class is devoted to you guys getting a chance to RP some fighting, without my interruption. We're going to wrap up this part of the class within about 3-4 rounds of you guys posting, depending upon how quickly everyone posts and how much fun you're all having.

Also, this leads me to what Chiyoko was saying. Post Order, while not mandatory, is a very common courtesy held on these forums. It allows every to get a proper turn at posting and helps to keep the reaction times of everyone in tact. The following structure is what constitutes a "round" of posting:
Hito -> Maiko -> Katachi -> Kazu -> Karasuba -> Chiyoko -> Raiton​
From there, the list repeats until we're done for this part of the class. I will be PMing anyone who breaks this posting order (unless they have a good reason for doing so) requesting their reasoning. Not trying to be rude, just trying to maintain some sort of order in this class with seven students in it. Again, always remember to have fun! That's what these classes are for! ]

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As soon as the instructor hit the last note of "Ready", Hito began his attack on the Y. His first move was to cast a genjutsu, Intimidation, and fills the target full of dread. His hands rapidly formed the hand signs, and upon finishing the hand signs, he immediately went into ninjutsu, forming the hand signs for Thunderfist,his fists glowing and crackling with the electricity running through them. Upon finishing his hand signs for it, he dashed at his opponent, Chiyoko, beginning his onslaught. He held back his full strength, being as he was instructed not to cause harm and serious injury to the other. His left fist came as a fast jab to the other, while his right fist came up into an uppercut, his swings changing with every punch/jab He was quick with throwing his hands at the other. If the other was hit or dodged, he'd move into a rapid crouch, swinging one leg down at the others feet, to trip them. He couldn't use his sword, yet... So he'd settle with a brawl. His other foot, if the other was tripped, would aim for a quick kick to their neck [it would stop at their neck, and he'd help them up to restart the match.] If they dodged, he'd swing the other leg up for a kick, twirling on his hands, sending circular kicks at them, then finishing with a backflip away from the other to begin a new onslaught.

"You'll learn why I will become the best. I am the demon you will come to fear!"

He felt his urge for bloodshed and his thirst for more and more violence come up into his throat. It felt like a huge lump in his throat, as he held back his urge. He didn't want to cause too much unnecessary pain on the other... Man, holding back was such a fucking drag.. He growled to himself, displeased with the holding back rule, and not being able to completely go all out.

[Maintaining Thunderfists/Intimidation]

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Koro knew this might happen. Especially with this one. He could feel the blood-lust swelling up inside this kid since he'd arrived at the training ground. He'd expected the kid to be a bit rougher with his partner than usual, but this was going a bit too far. He'd just said to not be this person, too. Oh well, he'd just have to nip this situation in the butt before it could begin. Without even moving, a stream of iron sand shot out of the man's jacket sleeve and zoomed towards the boy Hito. He didn't even have a chance to dodge. The sands wrapped themselves around his legs and his lower body, completely immobilizing and restraining the child. His ninjutsu might still be in effect, but it didn't matter. He could do nothing to get out right now, at all. Walking over to the boy, the teacher leaned down to be at eye level with the child. He did not have a smile on his face. "What did I just say? I want you to repeat it with me: 'Each pair will practice sparing against each other using only basic Taijutsu.' Now, do you hear the words 'Ninjutsu' or 'Genjutsu' in there? No? I didn't either." His expression was cold, and his body language was harsh. Koro was visibly frustrated with this kid, who thought he was some sort of big shot. This kid needed some manners taught to him.

Walking away from the bound child, Koro approached the girl Chiyoko. He needed to make sure she hadn't been affected by the Genjutsu that Hito had hit her with, as that was not meant to have happened. If she was indeed affected by the technique, he would release the technique immediately. All traces of it would be eradicated. If she hadn't been, then he would merely help her up instead. Turning his head back to the bound child, Korotsuki had an idea. The sand that bound him began to loosen, and soon the boy was released. If he tried anything funny, though, it wouldn't be hard to guess what would happen. "Alright then, Hito. I had planned to have this play out a little differently, but you've forced my hand. You want to go all out? Can't wait a little bit? Fine. We'll do it your way." With a single hand, Koro formed a handseal. The iron sands around Hito's feet began to swirl, and slowly they returned to Koro's side. They amassed behind him, forming into the shape of a person. Soon, the details became clear: it has a Sand Clone! It was facing back-to-back with him, so the clone would be facing Chiyoko. "Hito! Chiyoko! There will be a slight alteration to your pairs. Chiyoko, you will fight against my clone. The same rules will apply to you as the rest of the class—basic Taijutsu, nothing too serious. Hito, however, you will be having a slight modification to your instructions." Taking a step forward, Koro cracked his neck on each side before continuing his sentence. "You are to attempt to fight me. Do not hold back. Come at me with the intent to kill, if you wish to have a sliver of a chance of hitting me." This is what the child had pushed him to. This was the child's punishment, even if he didn't think it would be. He would soon figure out why.

[Important OOC Info: In light of recent events, I have decided to change the course schedule slightly. I will now be involved solely within Hito's and Chiyoko's fights. Everyone else has the same groupings, so nothing there changes. The new posting order, going into effect immediately after this post, is as follows:
Maiko -> Katachi -> Kazu -> Karasuba -> Chiyoko -> Raiton -> Hito -> Korotsuki​
The list then repeats, until I give further instruction. With that, let's begin again! ]

Aoki Maiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maiko turned, pulled Emiko up from the ground, and then moved away from the other. She located the student she had been paired with and stood a short ways away from them. She was never very good at starting duels, or practice matches as per say, so she would simply wait and look over the other, who she understood was named Karasuba. She was standing sideways, with her head turned towards the other, although her hand where down at her sides, her knees where ever the slightest bent and her eyes were watching the other.

Emiko allowed Maiko to drag her from the ground, before she moved off going to the other named Katachi. "Your the kid that talked a lot right? Well, nice to meet you. I`m Emiko." She said, then stuck her right hand out to the other, the scar running down from her elbow to the center of her palm was clearly visible. She did not care about that particular fact, as this was another who, judging by their introduction, had probably seen and had many injuries in the past. She found it was easier to practice with another, if she had formally introduced herself to them, even if she had already done so earlier. She remained ready, in case of unexpected movements from the other. Having heard the others, more or less speech, earlier, she was more than happy to have been paired with this student.

((Side Note: 'the scar running down from her elbow to the center of her palm was clearly visible. She did not care about that particular fact, as this was another who, judging by their introduction, had probably seen and had many injuries in the past.' was just to add to her paragraph and to tell more about her appearance. It means nothing rp wise))

MFT-239

Katsu Katachi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katachi smiled he also extended his hand and shook her hand to greet her. "Katsu Katchi, nice to meet you too." Katachi saw the scar and wondered where she would have gotten in from. He didn't really know anything about the girl butt he didn't see her as a threat at all within the class. Even though she may have been experienced, Katachi was confident in himself, he had something to prove. And it was going to get proven. "SCREAM!" Katachi heard the voice of his mother, he cracked his neck, stretched his arms and legs quickly. For a moment he postured waiting for that right moment to attack waiting for the girl as he noticed that she was prepared for an attack. When he heard another scream in his head, he glued his eyes on his opponent, he did not see the scar or the girl for that matter. Just an empty black figure, he saw thought it was 'HIM'.

Katachi dashed towards the girl, he saw he go into a defensive stance. He started off by faking going for The One-Two at her head by using a feint then proceeded to quickly get to his knees and sweep his opponent. As he noticed his enemy falling down he quickly got back upto his feet and jump onto of her while she was down. Katachi knew he wasn't trying to hurt the girl so he used around half of his energy giving her constant variations of the The-One-Two as well as the Janken.

"This isn't some kids playground, if you aren't fighting seriously, you will get burned..."

Katachi was hoping that his challenge would bring out her strength, let's hope he was right.

(Continuing to vary between the two attacks)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back