Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Punching and Kicking for Dummies [Open Class]

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazu looked for his opponent and stepped over to face Raiton, "Welp, I guess that's us then," he told the other, smiling slightly. The prospect of a little harmless exercise was becomign quite a pleasant though, "Also, to make this a little more exciting, I'm gonna get in a little more practice with this little trick of mine," he said, giving his opponent a wink as he got into his fighting stance. The young ninja rookie close his eyes for a moment, then suddenly opened them. His usual black eyes were replaced with a red, hypnotic gaze along with some tomoe. There was no mistaking it, for this was the Sharingan, "Heh, a shinobi should utilize every tool he has to win, I guess," he mused, feeling smug with himself.
Kazu settled back into his battle stance, observing his opponent in ever detail. He could see it in his eyes; he was certainly going to be an interesting character, along with the hunger for blood and battle in his eyes.
Training, to Kazu, was a great social opportunity so it should've come to no surprise when he opened his mouth again, "So..er....Raiton. Let's talk and fight. Being a shinobi's pretty important, I guess?" it was more a question aimed at Raiton.
Finally, Kazu stood his ground, letting his opponent make the first move.

[Sharingan active]

Mihane Karasuba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Karasuba sighed as Hito ignored the rules and got himself in trouble for it but he was not alone in ignoring the rules as Kazu too used his bloodline to get a leg up on his opponent but really that didn't matter as her opponent Maiko stepped up and entered a fighting stance. "This sucks." Karasuba muttered as she turned to face Maiko and entered a basic stance. She took a moment to examine the girl before deciding on probing for weakness by jumping forward with a one two blow to the face and the stomach and if that succeeded she would grab Maiko by the arm and flip her over her shoulder. If that failed she would attempt a few probing punches towards the stomach and shoulder.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hito seemed, as per his usual antics from what she had previously witnessed, immediately proceeded to completely ignore the rules of their supposed fight and talk about being a demon, and how everyone would soon fear him while spinning about an a manner that was inherently imbecilic. Of course before he seemed to be able to move more than a few feet their Sensei seemed to have stepped in firing out quite the fancy Sand Ninjutsu that she couldn't help but admire, Hito's attack seemed to have stopped rather promptly. As far as Hito's Genjutsu went she seemed to be fairly un-phased, it was fairly possible that the attack hadn't registered in the first place with the whole situation ending so promptly. She couldn't help but leer, thinking of what the young Hito reminded her of. What he was, or so she thought, was nothing but a small boy afraid of the world whose only defense mechanism was to balloon up and force others to think he was some type of bad-ass who disregarded even the simplest of rules; unfortunately, it wasn't likely that she was correct. It was far more likely that the kid was just a damn sociopath.

A brief moment passed as Koro-sensei spoke to her, soon to be former, opponent talking about his utter disregard for the rules he had just instated, which she also couldn't help but think was a bit ridiculous. Chiyoko waved off the man's helping hand as he approached her, she had seemed to have come out of the short ordeal fairly unscathed, though a bit aggravated. Her aggravation only furthered as her Sensei stated that he would instead be fighting the young Hito, her competitive nature shot through in a moment of exacerbation, "Sensei, that's absolute bull-shit! He blatantly disregards your rules and you give him what he wants? I should be the one fighting him, I'll thrash him without using any of that nonsense, just Taijutsu.<i></i>" she didn't really expect the man to change his mind, and her comments were obviously out of a sense of feeling of being cheated from a possible challenge knowing full well that the man's clone would most likely be going easy on her.

Her eyes lingered upon the clone, though she had heard of such techniques she had never seen one formed from sand, finding it rather interesting even through her obvious perturbation. Her mind briefly faded away from the fact that she would soon be fighting, wondering the internal mechanics of the clone, as well as the fact that Koro-Sensei seemed to have an affinity with sand which was quite interesting, perhaps fighting his clone wouldn't be so bad after all, but of course she would have much rather done battle with the genuine article. Such thoughts were in her nature, in reality she cared very little about the actual prospect of fighting Hito, figuring that she would have handled him fairly easily, but there was the off chance that he would have provided a challenge which made the proposition interesting. Still, there was the off-chance that Sensei's clone would actually provide an actual fight, it seemed that she would most figuring that out as she doubted Koro would be redacting his offer to fight Hito.

With a brief sigh she readied herself for the clone who seemed to be stepping forward, preparing for whatever attack he had coming. Defense was the best offense, after all.

Tenshi Raiton

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raiton winced mentally and physically, whatever jutsu that this older Shinobi had apparently preformed was racial passive, and the worst part was that it was most likely legal. As the intimidation factor rose, he decided to free some room and take off the sleeved layer of his clothing off and show his scars. The deep bite and claw marks that proved his right of passage, the ones he didn't want to show yet, but this, this was alright for him. It was a weapon after all, he tied his hair back with a white tie cloth revealing his eyes and the scar that also accentuated his cheek. A serious face crossed over him as he looked directly under Kazu's eyes, it would let him see what he needed with out having to see those spine chilling eyes. Soon he began blocking them out focusing on the rest of his body, the fight was going to be one sided, very one sided. For a moment his readiness faded "I'm only here because I agreed to be purchased, I aim to be the best I can." He half lied, he very much so wanted to be here, but he also was purchased to help his orphanage. Two birds... He forced a smile quickly to show that he wasn't angry just talking was a bit more then he could chew right now "Maybe later?" He said smiling for real now.

His first tactic was simple, divide and conquer, he rushed forward and gave a low spin sweep kick after dropping to the ground before his target. He didn't expect this to land, or be really effective at anything but making Kazu move. If he went into the air Raiton would follow up with another spin kick keeping his momentum, this one would be a hook kick aimed at the waist. However if Kazu move to the side or back wards he would then follow up with a momentum carried back fist, either way the spinning would stop there. Even if he was small he was going to put on a hell of a show, his next set up was to stay as close as he could with out getting thrown. After all, small people fought better in closer quarters, if they didn't get thrown, but he was used to being thrown. All it took was a nice tuck and roll, and it brought you into the safe zone of damage. That did not quite justify the feeling of sailing through the air against your own will. As close as he was, and constantly moving forward as he was, all he really had to do was extend his arm to strike. His tactic for getting hit? Just roll with it.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koro knew this might happen. Especially with this one. He could feel the blood-lust swelling up inside this kid since he'd arrived at the training ground. He'd expected the kid to be a bit rougher with his partner than usual, but this was going a bit too far. He'd just said to not be this person, too. Oh well, he'd just have to nip this situation in the butt before it could begin. Without even moving, a stream of iron sand shot out of the man's jacket sleeve and zoomed towards the boy Hito. He didn't even have a chance to dodge. The sands wrapped themselves around his legs and his lower body, completely immobilizing and restraining the child. His ninjutsu might still be in effect, but it didn't matter. He could do nothing to get out right now, at all. Walking over to the boy, the teacher leaned down to be at eye level with the child. He did not have a smile on his face. "What did I just say? I want you to repeat it with me: 'Each pair will practice sparing against each other using only basic Taijutsu.' Now, do you hear the words 'Ninjutsu' or 'Genjutsu' in there? No? I didn't either." His expression was cold, and his body language was harsh. Koro was visibly frustrated with this kid, who thought he was some sort of big shot. This kid needed some manners taught to him.

Walking away from the bound child, Koro approached the girl Chiyoko. He needed to make sure she hadn't been affected by the Genjutsu that Hito had hit her with, as that was not meant to have happened. If she was indeed affected by the technique, he would release the technique immediately. All traces of it would be eradicated. If she hadn't been, then he would merely help her up instead. Turning his head back to the bound child, Korotsuki had an idea. The sand that bound him began to loosen, and soon the boy was released. If he tried anything funny, though, it wouldn't be hard to guess what would happen. "Alright then, Hito. I had planned to have this play out a little differently, but you've forced my hand. You want to go all out? Can't wait a little bit? Fine. We'll do it your way." With a single hand, Koro formed a handseal. The iron sands around Hito's feet began to swirl, and slowly they returned to Koro's side. They amassed behind him, forming into the shape of a person. Soon, the details became clear: it has a Sand Clone! It was facing back-to-back with him, so the clone would be facing Chiyoko. "Hito! Chiyoko! There will be a slight alteration to your pairs. Chiyoko, you will fight against my clone. The same rules will apply to you as the rest of the class—basic Taijutsu, nothing too serious. Hito, however, you will be having a slight modification to your instructions." Taking a step forward, Koro cracked his neck on each side before continuing his sentence. "You are to attempt to fight me. Do not hold back. Come at me with the intent to kill, if you wish to have a sliver of a chance of hitting me." This is what the child had pushed him to. This was the child's punishment, even if he didn't think it would be. He would soon figure out why.
----------------------

As he had just started to begin his fight, he had been stopped by the instructor. He remained still, held by the sand while the instructor talked to the other student and made his sand clone to train the other. As he had walked to and back from the other student, he felt the sane loosen. He used this time to break free of the sand and stand, regaining his battle stance. He enjoyed the idea that he would get to fight without holding back. This meant that he would actually have something taught to him, and distilled into him more thoroughly. Whether he won, or lost - Hito would now actually enjoy his challenge. He smiled, his eyes looking into the instructors, his body lurching forward, drawing his sword, and swinging it deftly at the other. He would ready himself, while sending the sword swing to the instructor. He shot out one leg, to kick the other in the shin, or at least to knock them back in a stumble. If the sword met the instructor, or was blocked, he'd use Multi-Impale tied in with Piercing Rain.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Chiyoko didn't seem to be too happy about the decision that Koro had made. She made it very clear that she thought that he making the wrong move here, and seemed insistent that she would be the one to fight Hito. Heh, what an interesting young girl. She was full of spunk, and was quite hot-headed. Koro knew that would help her through many of the challenges that she was sure to face in her life—the Wakahisa Clan was no place for people who couldn't defend themselves. Smirking, Koro addressed her rather quickly before turning his attention back to Hito. "I promise you, Chiyoko, that this is necessary. Just because he's getting what he wants doesn't mean he'll have truly understood the significance that his wish entails." The clone, however, began to speak right after the original had ended his words. "You will be given another chance to show your merit to Hito. For now, I will still make this an interesting lesson for you." And with that, the original and the clone launched themselves towards their intended targets. The fun was about to start.

For Hito:
The wild man wasted no time in charging for his instructor. This kid was all about battle. Battle, battle, battle. Seriously, the kid had many lessons ahead of him to learn. As he swung his blade at the white haired man, Koro didn't even flinch. He didn't move a single muscle, actually. His eyes merely looked at the blade, and seemingly out of nowhere the blade froze in midair. It would not move, no matter what Hito tried to do. "You have much to learn, Hito. Never charge an opponent of whom you know nothing regarding their abilities." The kid seemed to want to follow up on his assault with a kick to the shins, which was easily blocked by a small mound of iron sand that had appeared from outside of the man's coat. "Furthermore, if you do know some of your opponent's abilities, don't fall for the same trick twice." The kid, left with nothing more to do, would now be put on the defensive. His sword, which had previously been suspended in midair, was now moving on it's own accord. Its blade swung around, its pointed edge now facing its former master. Oh, what irony was this? A swordsman threatened by his own sword? How fitting for a lesson. And finally, never expect things to go your way when you fight someone stronger than you." As he said the lines, Koro pointed his fingers towards the young boy. The sword sprung to life, launching for the boy's neck. The blade, as sharp and as piercing as it was, stopped mere inches from the boy's skin. If he moved, he might cut himself. "The best you can do when fighting someone stronger is to hope they have a shred of pity left..."

For Chiyoko:
While Chiyoko seemed to not want to fight the clone, that didn't mean Koro would make it easy for her. His clone wasted no time in going for the offense, since she seemed to want to take a more defensive tactic. Charging straight at the girl, the clone decided that it wasn't going to make things easy for her. Leaping directly at her, the clone did something really sneaky: it dissolved into sand as it rushed right through her. The clone reformed behind the girl, who must have still been trying to get over the miniature hailstorm from but a moment ago. The clone grabbed her arms, attempting to bind her so that she would have to come up with something creative to break free. "Your first lesson shall be that a shinobi is always prepared for that which is impossible to prepare for. You must be quick thinking, and able to adapt in any situation." These words were very true, as there was one more trick that the clone had in mind. While using one hand to bind the girl's arms, the clone used its other hand to form a single handseal. Suddenly, out of the ground, another clone began to form. This one looked weaker than the sand clone, and was made primarily out of mud and loose earth. It wasn't as strong, but it still presented a threat to the student. "Your second lesson is that, when faced with a dire situation, you must be prepared to make dire actions. Your missions may not always go as they were supposed to, forcing you to make some difficult choices." The meaning behind the clone's words were, perhaps, unclear. More importantly for Chiyoko, though, was finding a way out. The clone was, ultimately, made of sand—it was reinforced with chakra, but at the end of the day it was still just sand. Perhaps she would be able to break out of the grasp, if she applied enough force?

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

[OOC Information: My apologies, everyone, for this post taking so long. We're going to continue this for maybe two more rounds of fighting (I might hurry things along for the main event, though), so make sure to enjoy a little friendly sparring. Get creative, have fun with it! ]

Aoki Maiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maiko
Maiko dodged back at the others attack aimed towards her face and stomach, avoiding being grabbed. Although, she failed to dodge the punches aimed to her stomach and shoulder. In a response, she also used the one-two move and aimed it more at the others head, although, she would have toned down on strength, as not to hurt the other. If the attack should fail, she would then shift downwards and aim a low sweep to the others legs, in an attempt to knock the other down. If that failed as well, she would simply jump back and wait for the opponents next attack. Should the first one-two succeed, she would then move on to aiming another one-two towards the others stomach. Should the Kick succeed, she would then move onto the other, with a series of one-two attacks.
Emiko
Emiko blinked as the other moved, having taken up a defensive stance. Within the movements of the other, was the possible one-two attack, which turned into a sweep, that ended with her being on the ground, with Katachi on top of her. After a slight moment of boredom, which ended at the others words, she realized that this kid was serious. As such, she would fight for real as well. During the talking, the other continued to attack her with the one-two along with the Janken. She sighed, then counted off mentally.
'5...4....3....2....1...'
Upon the 1, she waited a heartbeat for one of the others fists to be close, then moved her hand quickly, to close over the others, before the blow was dealt. From there, she twisted the others right fist left, not enough to injure, after having done the same to take a hold of the other fist. She used that, and brought her knees up, then pushed upwards, both with her elbows and with her feet and legs, to move from the ground. Before moving far though, she shoved the other away from herself, but twisted the other fist, without the force to injure the other, before releasing both fists.

After doing this, she moved into a better position, watching the other. "Your right. It`s not a child's game, and I didn't say it was. Never said I`m not going to fight seriously." She spoke, to the other, her words holding a neat calm. After this, she dashed forward, and aimed The-one-two at the others gut, then dodged around behind, to throw a few testing punches onto the others back, just below the neck. None of her attacks were at full force, just as the previous retaliations.

((If either of those sucked, sorry, Im not very good at wording fighting, although it goes well inside my brain >.>))

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[ Important OOC Information: I am officially issuing Katachi a warning for not posting within the set 72 hour time limit. Please skip Katachi for this round. Furthermore, everything that Maiko has just RPed will succeed due to Katachi's absence. Please carry on with the class. ]

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazu watched as the other younger Shinobi became intimidated by the sudden appearance of the Sharingan. The young Uchiha observed his opponent carefully, noticing every twitch or shudder. This battle was going to be much easier this way, also while being an excellant why to get used to how the Sharingan worked. "I can see you trying too block me out. We weren't allowed to use Genjutsu, remember? I don't think you have to worry there...." he reassured him, once again getting poised for the ensuing fight.
He read his opponent muscle movements quickly and evaded the attack, 'A quick attack like that is bound to have a follow up...' he thought to himself, watching for any other telltale signs of a follow up attack.
To counter the follow up, he got low to the ground in hopes of the fist sailing right over his head and, having copied Raiton's first offensive action, performed the same low down sweep kick as was used on him. When Raiton got close enough in the follow up attack, he would use this sweep kick to get him to the ground, "Heh, remember kid, I can see the future," he taunted him.
Kazu really had to hand it to Raiton, he had some really quick moves and could deliver them effectively.....if only he was like this kid when he had started his academy student career.....

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[ Important OOC Information: This is overdue, but I am officially issuing Karasuba a warning for not posting within the set 72 hour time limit. Please skip Karasuba for this round. Furthermore, everything that Maiko has just RPed will succeed due to Karasuba's absence. In addition, I'm changing the ruling to a 24 hour period for posting, as this topic has gone on far too long. Please carry on with the class. ]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koro's words meant little to the future Kunoichi, he intended to beat a lesson into the overly-eager Shinobi he was facing, but she doubted he would really be getting the basis for the lesson. From what she had seen of Hito she doubted beating him would prove any sort of lesson on restraint, but then again she didn't really know what he intended to do.

Her feet remained steadied beneath her pushing into the coarse ground, her vision remained locked upon the clone as it made it's mad dash toward her. Instinctively she moved to cover her face, it was obvious that he was going far too fast to counter or dodge, blocking was the only option she had in the matter. She did not expect the clone to vaporize back into sand, blasting her arms as he passed. Hands seemed to be pulling upon her arms after the clone removed itself, pulling them toward the clone who had just reappeared, he was quick and strong enough to lock her arms in, spouting how she should expect the unexpected, the standard affair. A second clone materialized from the ground, leading her to have to face two opponents, the situation might prove challenging after all. Roughly 400 milliseconds passed, a little less than half a second, passed as she contemplated how she would deal with the situation and what witty quip she would come up with to counter he speech on dire situations in the Shinobi world. It was clear that her opponent was faster and stronger, but she wondered if they were smarter. Perhaps she could bait the two to accidentally strike one another while conserving her energy, as good a strategy as any she thought. First she had to break the grasp from the clone, the obvious choice was to simply pull away, but she couldn't help but think there were more interesting ways to dispatch the situation.

Her arms relaxed, falling limp within the clone's grasp all the while her left foot struck backward in an attempt to hit the clone's shin in hopes that it would dissipate and leave her enough time to continue on before reforming. Her right leg tensed forward digging into the ground before springing her backwards, directly into the mass of the clone. She figured if done correctly she would have applied enough force with the first kick to knock him off balance and with the slam he would move backward, allowing her to maneuver away from his grasp and perhaps dodge any oncoming shots from the other clone leading him back toward his brother.

((Not my best post, next one will be better.))

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walked forward as his own sword was pointed at his shin, letting it cut him. He grinned, and pulled out his chakra blades, equipping them. He channeled his chakra through the blades, and spoke to the other as his own sword would cut into the side of his shin. "The more of a disability I have, the more fun it is, instructor." While he spoke, he made mental notes of the abilities he'd seen the other use so far, but couldn't figure out how his sword turned on him. Was it a metal based jutsu that didn't require hand signs..?

Hito's chakra blades came to his front, and he changed his grin into a smile; he felt naked without his sword. He made a visual display of what seemed to be an attack to the teachers neck, but in close proximity, he just actually laid his hand on the teachers shoulder. "Thanks, for teaching me a lesson I will never forget. I see that I have a lot more training and a lot more learning to do before I achieve my goals in this life." He chuckled, thinking on how lame it is to have your own weapon taken from you and used against you. He'd rember not to let that happen again, have he find himself in a situation that he couldn't find another way out of. "Well, instructor, I think it's about time we finish today's class, agreed?" He looked up, at the now dark sky and yawned.

(MFT)
(Skipped raiton due to inactivity. Was approved by instructor)

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
For Chiyoko:
This girl, what an interesting combination she had thought of! She had only seen the technique in action once, mere moments before, but she was already using that knowledge to her advantage in her strategies. Indeed, her analysis of the clone's actions was spot on—her kick was met with little resistance as the clone de-materialized its leg. As she continued onward, her sudden shift in balance and direction would break her free from the clone's grasp. The Mud Clone, upon realizing what was happening, had made an effort to lunge after her and prevent her escape. Chiyoko was well versed in street fighting and cheap tricks, though, as the two clones collided in mid-air. They both looked like they had been shaken up a little, and the weaker Mud Clone looked like it was already starting to lose structural stability. It tried to keep itself together for a few more moments, but soon the chakra faded from its body—a large heap of mud was all that was left. The sand clone looked impressed, as it should have been. "Very good, Chiyoko. Well done." Short and concise, the clone had fulfilled its duty. The figure crumbled into little pieces, whispering out one last sentence before it completely disappeared. "Please return your attention to my original. The class...is coming to an end..." And like that it was gone. Its message was quite clear, and so hopefully the girl would focus her attention back up front. Koro was almost done teaching Hito his lesson anyways...

For Hito:
"Well, well...how interesting..." This kid was full of surprises. Ballsy as fuck and reckless beyond belief didn't begin to describe this kid. Was he some sort of masochist or something? The way he allowed himself to get cut as he seemingly continued on with his attack was impressive, shocking, and a tad bit stupid. Still, sometimes you have to do something stupid in order to do something great. The best part about the whole thing, though, was that the kid didn't keep the battle going. He could have, very easily. He had his blades drawn and everything. Good chance to do some damage, too. But no, he seemed to have understood, if only a little bit, the kind of lesson that Koro had wanted him to see. Sometimes, diplomacy was far more effective than brute force. A chuckle escaping his lips, Koro released his hold over the child's blade. It slowly descended towards the ground, where it lay down gently among the dew-covered leaves. "I'm glad to hear that, Hito. Continue to grow strong, and hold onto that lesson wherever you go." Despite having been such a cranky guy earlier, it warmed the silver haired man's heart to see his students grow a little. That was the goal of any real teacher, wasn't it? Making sure this next generation was well prepared to handle the challenges of being a shinobi was what he lived for. He was glad to see this kid had learned something today. "Isn't it my call as to whether the class is over with?" He said this, but truth be told the class had reached a natural ending point. Time to bring the other students back in...

For All:
Koro took in a deep breath as he prepared to project his voice for the other students to hear him better. "Everyone, enough sparring. Please come back here now." Koro gave the students a chance to gather around, seeing as how at least a few of them had wandered a little farther out to handle their skirmishes. When they'd all gathered around, he began to speak again. "At the beginning of this class, you all told me why you all fought. Each of your answers couldn't have been more different from each others', and yet they all share one thing in common." The man paused for a second, looking at all of his students gathered around. "Inside all of you is a Will of Lightning, driving you to be your best. The reason you fight helps to push you forwards. Never forget why you fight, and make sure that reason is always one worth fighting for. Whether it's survival, pleasure, or necessity, make sure that you are not just fighting for fighting's sake." Man, he felt like some sort of old sage geezer saying things like this. Still, his words were true. "Now then, this part of the class is over. I thank you all for having come here for our lesson today. Feel free to go home, but I may very well have another lesson planned for those who wish to stay. For now, though, we shall all take a break." And that was that. Koro waited to see what each of them would do before pulling out his book to read again. Depending on how things went, Koro may or may not be reading for a while.

[Important OOC Information: And that's it, ladies and gentlemen! I had originally planned for there to be more material in this class, but seeing as how it's been a month already I figure it's only right for me to get you all your rewards for being so patient with this class. If people want, or need more classes for their Genin Exams, I can host a follow-up class which will be a continuation on this topic. Other than that, thank you all for being apart of my first class here in Cloud! I'll have a topic up in the Cloud Request boards soon for you to all check in to receive your rewards for passing the class.]

Aoki Maiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Emiko and Maiko left their spars, and made theri way to stand near Korotsuki. They had had fun in this part of the class, and because they had nothing better to do, when he told them all they could go, they moved off, to stand together, and lean against the same tree. They would stick around, to see if the class would indeed have a second part to it. If it didn't, they would head home.

((OOC: Simply posting because I am not taking rewards. Anyways, as you can tell, if there will be a second part, I'll join in with these two again, as my class ended. Pm me if you decide to host a continuation. I still need a class for the exam, as I did not get points for my other class. Btw, very interesting and fun class.))

[Topic left with Pc and dNpc, Adachi Emiko]

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazu returned to the teacher, listening to his speech, 'Will of Lightning, eh? Nah, I prefer the Will of Fire,' he thought to himself, having been born in Konoha rather than Kumo. "Thanks, Sensei," he began, half heartedly, "I guess I just gotta wait for the Genin exams to start...." and after saying that, he felt he was finally able to leave the class and prepare for what he needed to take next to proceed with his career.

(( All ready for the Genin exam now, Thanks, guys! ))

~Topic Left

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The look of disappointment upon her face was evident as her plan worked a little too well for her liking, once again she had dispatched the threat in record time and with record ease, no challenge. Just like all of the other classes she had attended up to that point everything was effortless, Chiyoko felt as if she hadn't really learned anything throughout her time as the academy, and her prospects for doing so seemed slimmer by the days. There's no point to these classes, she thought to herself as the clone stated the class was coming to an end. The clone seemed to be impressed with her, but she wasn't impressed with it lightly grimacing at the situation, "Just like I thought, easy.<i></i>" she would no doubt gain another Honors credit for this class, as well. A damn shame. Chiyoko's attention returned to the original Sensei listening as he passed on some inspirational jargon that didn't make her feel any better than she had before, it seemed like one of those rinse-repeat speeches that every class had given to them. He also stated that he may be giving further instructions later in the day, but she wasn't the type of girl to stay around for extra-curricular's, especially when she felt that it wouldn't be anything she hadn't heard before. "I think I'd rather get going, doubt there would be much of a point sitting around here.<i></i>" She smirked digging her hands deep into the pockets of her shorts walking off from the group, she partly wondered what the additional lesson would be and who would be staying but it certainly wasn't enough to keep her there.

[Exit unless stopped.]

((OOC: Thanks for the class mang, shoot me a pm if you're ever looking for someone to rp with.))

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back