Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Puppet Maintenance [Open][Closed]

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindo walked down the empty hallways looking for an empty classroom where he could do some work on his puppet Moe. He had been getting several odd glances all day, mostly because he always carried Moe on his back piggy back style. He was wearing his favorite black t-shirt and his brown shorts stuffed with all the tools of the puppet trade for cleaning and maintenance along with his jet black sneakers. Moe had on her red dress and black dress shoes with white socks. He always made sure that she looked her best when they wen't out because he was awfully proud of the way she had turned out and her design is perfect for an offensive puppet or at least to him she was. He didn't have any family to go home to anymore after his mother had died three years ago from an illness. So to him she was like family and he often talked to her like she was his little sister, he knew that she wasn't real but it helped having something to talk to even if it was an inanimate object.

After awhile of walking he finally came across what seemed like an empty classroom but he made sure before he went in. He peeked through the crack of the door and slowly gazed around the room checking every inch of the classroom and it appeared to be empty. "Alright Moe it seems like this classroom is empty." Slowly he opened the door the rest of the way and to his relief the classroom was empty. It was your typical classroom with desks situated in rows and the teachers desk up front with the black board behind it. He looked on the black board and noticed that it had been used recently as it was still wet from someone cleaning it which meant that this classroom probably wouldn't be used for the rest of the day which was good for him. He didn't mind company but he was pretty shy and wasn't good at making conversations with people most of the time but that didn't mean he wouldn't talk if spoken to. He walked over to the teachers desk since it was larger and sat Moe on top of it. He laid her on her back across the length of the desk and started taking out his various tools that he would need and laid them all in a nice little row in front of him.

He had noticed lately that during training her limbs felt like they were starting to stick and were not moving as they should. So he decided to take off her limbs and inspect each of her joints to see if there were any cracks or more serious problems with her body that needed more attention and serious repair. He looked down at her and said "I'm sorry Moe but i need to do this to make sure your not broken anywhere." He began to check each joint and limb and afterwards he would oil each one and place it gently back down on the teachers desk. Every part of her body was capable of movement even her eyes and mouth could move to make her seem even more life like. So he would eventually check those to and oil them just to make a good thorough and complete check of her.

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Puppet Maintenance [Open]

Mirame was excited. Tomorrow would be her first day of classes so she decided to make her way through the Academy to help her know her way around tomorrow. This young girl had her black hair pulled up in her pigtails like always but today she wasn't wearing her uniform. She decided to wear something more casual. This little bundle of fun was wearing a green tank top with orange shorts. They were a little baggy on this small girl, but it didn't constrain her body any. Mirame was also wearing a pair of laced up black shoes that came halfway up her calf. This little girl kind of looked like a typical punk, but with a face like her's no one suspect her of hurting a fly. She had a huge smile on her face and was walking with her hands locked behind her back, well she was until she stumbled upon something that seemed to off to over look. She watched a boy carrying a girl into a classroom. She appeared to be passed out.

This little girl was not ok with this. Her eyes squinted and a determined look came across her face. She began stomping in the hallways and walked briskly as if she had a job to do. Kicking the door open she would see the boy picking at the dismembered girl. A scream came from Mirame's mouth as she also dropped to the ground. Fists were clenched at her eyes as she tried to shake the image out of her mind. She landed on her rear as her feet settle down beside her. What kind of school would allow children to dissect each other like this. What was she getting herself into.

"What did you do to her! Monster!"

Mira clenched her fists, but she moved them down to her sides. A single fist hit the ground as she pushed herself back up on her feet.

"You won't get away with murdering her!"

She started to shift into her Ba Ga Zhang stance, well until she realized that the girl was actually just a giant wooden doll. Her face began to boil with embarrassment. Off handedly the girl began to nervously laugh and placed a hand behind her head.

"Oh boy! You should have seen your face."

More nervous laughter came from her mouth. She was totally embarrassed. What kind of first impression was that to her classmate. She wanted to smash her face in her pillow and scream, but she couldn't leave now that she let this scream out.

[MFT:426]

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shindo was completely engrossed in his work to notice the stomping noise coming down the hallway toward the classroom. He had just finished oiling Moe’s right arm when all of a sudden the door to the classroom suddenly burst open. Shindo quickly turned his head toward the entrance to the classroom and standing there was a cute girl in pig tails with a orange tank top, green shorts and odd looking boots. When she screamed it scared him so bad that he dropped his tools and Moe’s arm on the ground. The girl suddenly feel backwards on to her rear and screamed, “What did you do to her! Monster!". Shindo looked toward Moe’s body and realized what a seen it must look like to someone.

Shindo dropped to his knees with wide eyes and tried to explain that it was a misunderstanding but before he could she jumped up and looked like she was going to attack him. She suddenly yelled out, "You won't get away with murdering her!". He thought to himself, “Oh god what am i going to do now. She thinks i just murdered someone!” Then all of a sudden the girl turned beet red and began to nervously laugh with her hand behind her head and said, "Oh boy! You should have seen your face." Like she was trying to say that she knew what was going on all along but clearly she misunderstood from the beginning and was not trying to look like a fool. Though he wouldn’t blame her for acting that way, hell anyone would freak out if they saw something like that.

He got back up on his feet and picked up the tools and arm he dropped and sat them back on the teachers desk. He tried to look her in the face but he was having a hard time doing so with out blushing like a fool. After all he wasn’t good at talking to people especially girls, he usually tried to avoid contact with them if he could. Its not like he hated girls, actually he quite like them a lot but his shyness always got the better of him. He managed to look up at her and said, “Umm...I’m really sorry if i scared you. I didn’t think anyone would be around here today.” He bowed before her and said, “I’m really sorry!”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank

[Garou's Casual Theme - Ukulele de Chocobo]

Earlier that day, young Garou had decided to venture into the academy himself, a cup of the strongest coffee he could afford gripped tightly in jittery hands as he briskly trotted through the halls. He had no destination to reach and no objective to complete: he was simply weary of pacing around his foster mother's home while he waited for class to start, and he had figured that it would be best for him and his education if he learned more about the facility's layout.

Unfortunately, there were only so many halls and stairs to take throughout the building, and after an hour of patrolling, Garou was quite familiar with the academy's entire floor plan . . . and was just as bored as he was at home. His pace slackened as he disposed of the empty cup into a nearby trash can.

I'm gonna crash soon.

Realizing that he would never return home before the caffeine wore off, the boy ducked into a nearby classroom, climbed onto the teacher's desk, and laid down, taking only a few seconds to fall asleep.

However, such restful slumber lasted only a few minutes, as a scream emanated from the classroom across the hall. Garou panicked and rolled off of the desk, hitting the hard floor with a loud thud.

"Ow . . . " he mumbled as he gathered himself up and massaged the bridge of his nose. His energy now renewed thanks to the recent surge of adrenaline, Garou raced towards the door, flung it open, and saw the young girl nervously laughing as she rubbed the back of her head.

"You okay?" he asked, as he tried to see around her into the other classroom. As the other boy spoke up though, he realized that it was all a harmless misunderstanding. Garou stifled a long yawn then rubbed his eyes as he approached the other room.

"You know, some of us are trying to sleep," he informed them as he slumped down in the hallway and pulled the hood to his orange sweatshirt over his face.

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths

((Sorry for the delay, I just moved back into my college dorm this past weekend/beginning of the week))

The little girl realized how her overreaction may have caused the boy some stress. She instantly snapped down into a boy and apologized to him. It was after all her fault this mess happened. She realized they both had bowed and his made Mirame laugh. She smiled at the little boy and decided to introduce herself.

"Don't worry about it. I'm the one who freaked out not you. My name is Mirame, I'm new around here. What's your name?"

Before the boy could answer her, she realized her scream had summoned someone.

"Yeah we are fine, sorry if I..."

Wait, did he just say sleeping? She quickly turned and faced the new comer. She made her hands into fists and landed them on her small hips.

"Why on earth were you sleeping here? and it's the middle of the day! You do realize that this is a school for ninjas, right? It's not a daycare center."

The girl spoke rapidly and loudly, but she kept a gently smile on her face. She was meeting new people after all, and she could always be okay with making more friends. Stepping over to the awkward boy that she accidentally called a murder earlier, she raised an eyebrow at the girl on the table.

"So... What is that?"

[MFT:215]

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[That's alright i understand that you were busy.]

The little girl bowed in front of him and apologized for startling him. Shindo lifted his head and began to rub the back of it while looking down at the ground blushing. She began to laugh with a big smile across her face and said, "Don't worry about it. I'm the one who freaked out not you. My name is Mirame, I'm new around here. What's your name?". He looked up at her and began to say, "N..No It's my fault...." when suddenly another student burst through the door asking if she was okay. The boy had on a orange sweatshirt with a hood on it and after finding out that it was a misunderstanding slumped down in the hallway and began to take a nap. Shindo thought to himself, "Now that is really weird, why on earth is the kid taking a nap all of a sudden. Maybe he has some kind of condition or hasn't been sleeping well lately?" As he pondered this the girl became rather upset at the young boy for just casually taking a nap telling him that this is a ninja academy and not a daycare center. Though she was right he felt that maybe she is being a little to harsh on him.

After her rant she walked over to him and asked asked him what that was on the table. Shindo straightened up and turned around to look at Moe laying down on the teachers desk and began to pat her on the head with a smile. "Well this little one here is a precious friend that i call Moe. She's also a puppet that i designed for offensive purposes. Well in short I'm a Puppet user and she is my weapon and family." He looked back at her and lowered his head and began to laugh a little, "I'm sorry for not introducing my self earlier." He lifted his head up blushing and offered his hand out for a hand shake, "My name is Nakamura Shindo and its nice to meet you Mirame."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank

A smirk crossed his lips as the girl berated him for "sleeping" at a time and place such as the academy in broad daylight.

"Kinda empty for a daycare center, don't you think?" he joked as he closed his eyes. "From what I can tell, it's just the four of us here."

The boy muffled an obnoxiously long and loud yawn with his sleeve before rising to his feet and stretching his back with arms to the ceiling.

"The name's Garou by the way," he introduced himself with a casual wave of his hand.

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Mira's eyes widened. This wooden doll was a weapon in the hands of this boy. Moe, what a pretty name. Mira leaned in closed to get a better look before shifting on her heal to put her hand out to the boy. The girl was excited, she didn't have many friends her age; she was constantly around the elder gentlemen that came to her daddies store to buy old things.

"Nice to meet you too, Shindo-Kun. You too Moe-Chan."

The little girl let out a small chuckle. Well, that was until Garou spoke. The little stubborn girl turned to him and stuck out her tongue.

"No one asked you Garou-Kun"

She crossed her arms and looked away, well only for a second before she chuckled again. She clasped her hands together behind her back before walking closed to Garou. She clicked her heels together before smiling at him.

"So, what's your story?"

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shindo shook her hand and smiled and then turned back around to Moe who was still in several pieces on the table. He picked up her right leg and grabbed his oil can off of the desk and began to apply small drops around her joints. He heard the boy crack a joke and explain that they were probably the only ones inside the school right now which was probably true. The boy then let out a long yawn before introducing himself as Garou. Shindo smiled and bowed his head toward the boy, "It's nice to meet you Garou." The girl Mirame didn't seem to like him much or something because after he introduced himself she stuck her tongue out at him and told him that no one asked him for his opinion. Shindo just chuckled under his breath a little bit at the two of them and went back to working on Moe. He grabbed a rag out of his pocket and cleaned the excess oil off of her right leg and noticed that she had a scratch across the front of it. Grabbing his sand paper off the table he began sanding down the area of the scratch before polishing it and giving it a nice shine.

While he was doing this Mirame had walked over to Garou and asked him what his story was about? Shindo couldn't deny that he was also curious about hearing the boy's story as well as Mirame's. Shindo was curious by nature and liked learning about new things and about people. He put Moe's limb back down and turned his attention to Garou and Mirame.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank

The smirk on Garou's face faltered for a moment as he sighed.

"You really wanna know my story?" he asked as he stood up and stretched, his smirk returning to normal. He waited for a moment, granting them plenty of opportunity to respond as he began walking past them with his hands buried deep within the pockets of his hooded sweatshirt. After a few steps towards the exit, he paused, turning only his head to glance back at Mirame, still smirking.

"Let's just say I'm a bastard and leave it at that, alright?" He returned his focus to his intended destination and continued walking as he waved farewell to the two. "See ya three around."

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[Sorry Mirame, thought i would jump in and talk with Garou to keep him from leaving.]

He watched as the smirk on Garou's face faltered and then the boy let out a rather sad sounding sigh. "You really wanna know my story?" the boy suddenly said as he stood up and stretched. After a moments pause the boy began to walk toward the door and glanced back toward Mirame and said, "Let's just say I'm a bastard and leave it at that, alright?". Shindo's eyes widened as he realized that there was someone here that might understand him and what he had gone through. He felt a slight connection with him and this drove him to want to understand him more and learn of his past. As Shindo was thinking this the boy turned his attention back to the door and waved at them while walking out, "See ya three around." Shindo dropped Moe's leg and rag so that he could reach out to Garou. Before Garou could walk out the classroom door Shindo grabbed a hold of the back of the boys hoodie and said, "Wait a minute please there's something that i want to talk with you about." He let go of the boys hoodie and looked toward the boy with a serious look.

"You know i also know what its like to not have a father figure in my life. Before i was born my father left my mother and me to be with another woman. The pregnancy had been hard on her and there were several complications with my birth which left my mother frail and sickly. Though she always put up a brave front when around me i always knew that there was something wrong with her but she would never bother me with it. Finally three years ago she succumbed to her illness and passed away in her sleep. I thought i would never get over what had happened and i always believed that it had been my fault but after three years i finally decided that i would come to this academy to make my self stronger both physically and mentally." After he had finished he noticed that he had started crying while talking. He wiped the tears from his face with his sleeve and walked back over to where Moe was lying on the desk. "This little one here is all i have that's even remotely close to a family." He looked at both of them with a smile and a few more tears rolling down his cheeks, "Pretty sad huh?"

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Mira raised an eyebrow at the boy. She was glad and upset that he was leaving. She enjoyed teasing him, but what happened next nearly knocked her off of her feet. Shindo opened up to the two of them. She pulled her hands up and pressed her arms against her chest. She felt so bad for him. She was raised by both of her parents. She had a nice life with a perfect little family. She wanted to reach for Shindo but stopped when he wiped a tear from his eye. She waited for him to return to Moe before stepping up to him. She placed both hands on his shoulders and rested her head on his back.

"It' ok. We, the Shinobi of Kumo, are a family. We are a collection of misfits, orphans, blessed children, and soldiers. We are here for another."

This was something that her mother raised her to believe. She dropped her arms from his shoulders and slid her hands across the boy's stomach until she had him in a hug from behind.

"We are not strangers, we are comrades. We are not weak, together we are strong. Never forget this Shindo-Kun, never."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank

After Shindo and then Mirame had said their respective pieces, Garou bowed his head solemnly and sighed as he massaged his watery tear ducts.

I feel bad for him, I really do. But how can he say he's had as hard of a life as me?

"She's right you know," he acknowledged the wisdom that the girl's message carried as he turned his head to see the two. "From now until the end, we're gonna be here for each other." He flashed them a thumbs up and a smile, then continued heading towards the exit. Before he left their sight however, he turned and shouted towards them.

"Hey! Come visit the Hakusawa household some time! Be nice to have some friends over, ya know?"

[Topic Left unless stopped again]

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

When Shindo finished speaking he looked back toward Moe and wiped the newly formed tears from his face, then all of a sudden he felt small hands oh his shoulders and Mirame's face pressed against his back. This caused a warm feeling go through his body and his heart to start beating faster. He hadn't felt something like this in a long time, at least not since his mother passed away. She then said, "It' ok. We, the Shinobi of Kumo, are a family. We are a collection of misfits, orphans, blessed children, and soldiers. We are here for another." A smile formed across his face and for the first time in along time he felt like he actually belonged somewhere. She then slipped her hands down from his shoulders to his stomach and wrapped him in a warm embrace while saying, "We are not strangers, we are comrades. We are not weak, together we are strong. Never forget this Shindo-Kun, never."

Shindo lifted his hands from his sides and rested them on her hands before turning around and wrapping his arms around her back. He pulled her in for a warm embrace and said, "Thank you for your kind words they really make me feel much better." He heard Garou speak up and say, "She's right you know," as he turned his head to look at Mirame and him. "From now until the end, we're gonna be here for each other." Shindo smiled at Garou and said, "That's true we will be, I'm sure." Garou then started heading for the exit and then shouted back to him and Mirame, "Hey! Come visit the Hakusawa household some time! Be nice to have some friends over, ya know?" Shindo laughed and shouted back to Garou, "I'll be sure to take you up on that offer here sometime!" Shindo then let go of Mirame and started to laugh and smile while rubbing the back of his head. He also began to blush like a fool and said, "I'm sorry for embracing you all of a sudden i just kind of got caught up in the moment."

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Mira barely noticed as the other boy left the room, that was until he invited them to his house. The little girl smiled, she was making friends. She was then hugged back by Shindo. She blushed just like the boy did. She stepped back and giggled slightly. She put her arms behind her back and lent forward to the boy.

"I'll see you around."

She poked the boy on the nose before she too left the room.

[Topic Left/ sorry for the delay]

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shindo watched as Mirame stepped back from him with her hands behind her back, she appeared to be blushing just like he was. She leaned forward giggling slightly then poked him on the nose before saying, "I'll see you around." She then made her way out of the classroom. Shindo smiled and yelled back to her, "It was nice meeting you, I hope we get to see each other again sometime soon." He stood there silently in the classroom listening to the small noises that happen in a room when no one's around. The occasional rustle of the wind from outside and the scratching noises that could be heard from in the ceiling and around the walls. Most likely they were from small mice or rats living in the walls and above the tiles on the roof of the classroom. He then interrupted the silence with a long heavy sigh. He thought to himself, "Man today was really crazy, I never expected to make two new friends when I came to school today. Who knows what will happen when I finally begin school and meet all of the other students."

Shindo then walked back over to Moe and started putting her parts back together and finishing up oiling her gears and other moving parts. He then performed his puppet jutsu and attached threads to Moe and began moving her around the room. He did this to make sure that each part was put back together in the right place and that he had fixed all the issues that he meant to fix in the beginning. After doing a few curtsies and basic ballerina moves around the room and in front of the window panes. He was then satisfied with his work and had Moe sit on the teachers desk before releasing the jutsu. Moe then went limp with her arms in her lap and her head slumped down over her chest. He picked her up and carried her out of the classroom princess style and made way back to his home. Along the way he thought about all the stuff that had happened and about meeting Garou and especially Mirame who when he thought about made him blush. Who knew what awaited him around the corner, only the gods knew what future was in store for this young shinobi.

[Topic Ended]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back