Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Quest For The Quantum Cucumber

Mizuchi Kayda

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Elmainfo.png
She didn't know why her Monk teachers decided to give her a quest so stupid but here Kayda was embarking on the epic quest for something called The Quantum Cucumber. Kayda didn't know much but what she had gathered from the legend; The Quantum Cucumber had it that this cucumber could be sliced into infinite pieces without diminishing its size. It was said to be hidden somewhere in one of the shops in Dawnbringer's Plaza and one of the chiefs back at the Temple Of Blue wanted the Cucumber. So here Kayda was in search of the mystical food– the only problem being – SHE DIDN'T KNOW EXACTLY WHERE TO GO!

Now it made total logical sense that there was something called the Quantum Cucumber hidden within some basic shop like this because where else could something like that exist. However, what made no sense to her was that her fellow monks KNEW where the Cucumber was and decided to not give her any directions besides 'Go to The Dawnbringer's Plaza and follow your heart for the Quantum Cucumber will choose the heart of a righteous hero.' Seems cool in theory, but there wasn't any sign of the Cucumber anywhere! Kayda pouted, stomping through the market place with her fish-like dragons tail angrily moving back and forth. Her unicorn horn flavored a bright red as her dragon spirit streamed out of the redden unicorn horn in a bright ghostly flame to speak with her. ('Think we better start asking people for directions.') her spirit told which made Kayda flair up at the dragon spirit care even suggesting such a thing. "We aren't supposed to rely on outsiders! We are supposed to follow our heart! We are supposed to know where the Cucumber is but we can't find it!" Kayda screamed at her ghostly dragon spirit before breaking down and crying on the ground.

"Maybe I'm not the righteous hero that I'm supposed to be! I should just live in the ocean because I'm just a mon– hey what are you doing." While Kayda was having her crisis, her dragon spirit had approached a shopkeeper who was trying to shoo the transparent blue flame dragon away with a broom. The shopkeeper screaming and yelling believing his shop was catching on fire since her spirit did stretch a long way to talk with the man who didn't really understand how the whole dragon spirit magic work. 'YOU AREN'T BURNING DOWN MY SHOP, GET THIS THING OUTTA HERE' yelled the shopkeeper who kept batting at the dragon spirit with a broom who was only trying to ask a question. "See outsiders don't help, we need to rely on our hearts and stomachs! Yanno our organs and stuff."

The dragon spirit floated back towards Kayda, it's face clearly irritated by the unnecessary aggression by the shopkeeper. "Man that shopkeeper was weird"

Shinsetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
If Shinsetsu hadn't seen it for himself, there is no way he would've believed the story. A teenager with a long tail and a horn sprouting from her head, talking to some kind of wispy fire spirit as she seemingly head an emotional meltdown, screaming about Quantum Cucumbers. You couldn't make that caliber of shit up. A shopkeeper was batting away the ghostly apparition with a broom, trying to protect his store, the girl still on the floor.

"Are you alright?"

Maybe it was a bad idea; in the middle of the commercial district, any number of people would have walked past the scene, leaving the strange girl to cry in peace, not wanting to get involved. But for Shinsetsu, it was a little different; he struggled to watch people suffer in any sense of the word, even if their suffering was one of their own making. A little impulse tugged at him to probe if he could do anything to help her, or at least, to help her calm down. He looked up a little nervously at the fiery dragon spirit, reasonably taking stock of the shopkeeper's reaction and wondering if the thing might burn him if it got too close.

"You uh.... I heard you s-say.... I mean, not that I was eavesdropping. But, yes, I heard you say you were looking for something?"

Truth be told, he was very wary about approaching the girl in the first place, what with her being so... unusual, with all these growths and appendages emerging from her body, but the budding medic in him won out in the end.

Mizuchi Kayda

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Elmainfo.png
As the half-dragon Monk and her spirit pondered together for some kind of clue as to where the Quantum Cucumber was. They both were approached by a scrawny young man, probably old enough to have just started the academy. Kayda wiped her face then fanned herself to calm down but as soon as she began to start calming down– Kayda started to tear up once more.

"No I'm not okay! Anything but okay! Opposite of okay!" yelled Kayda, the dragon spirit clearly irritated by its host being so over dramatic. "I'm literally finding out that I'm not a righteous hero! And it's decided by a darn fruit! (Yanno because Cucumbers have seeds in them so they are a fruit not a vegetable.)" Kayda's mood switched from panic to very calm after explaining that cucumbers were fruit, looking up to think if she was right for a moment before beginning to cry again. While she was in the middle of crying the boy explained that he heard that she was looking for something which made her stop crying for a moment. Looking at the academy student for a moment with a blank expression. Kayda's eyes suddenly had this gleam to them as they suddenly changed into these ocean blue reptilian eyes. She made a low growl, her tail stuck straight up as she dashed forward and shook the boy. "Yes! Yes! I'm looking for The Quantum Cucumber! Common spill it kiddo have you seen it? Huh? Have you seen it? Have you seen it?!"

She yelled while shaking the child. Her dragon spirit looked shocked that it was perhaps a bit more normal than it's host because even it knew that grabbed and shaking a human was bad manners. 'Uhh… Kayda. Buddy, pal, friend. Like, I don't know much about outsider culture but I know no one likes being shaken.. let alone grabbed.' said the blue ghostly dragon spirit from over her shoulder. Kayda stopped shaking the boy for a moment, blinking at her dragon spirit in confusion before looking back at the boy with a blank expression and letting him go. Looking at her dragon spirit again as if to ask what to do now. The blue dragon spirit glared at Kayda then decided to take matters into its own claws. Moving in closer to the boy as Kayda just stood there still waiting for directions from her spirit the spirit decided to take a more gentle approach. 'Yes, we are embarking on a quest for something called the Quantum Cucumber. The monks from the Temple Of Blue said it's around here but we are struggling to find it because the directions are sorta vague. Do you by chance know where it is?' the spirit said, eyes narrowing while Kayda made cute sparking eyes to her spirit hoping to make herself used in this interaction with the outsider kid.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back