Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Questions Unanswered [Private/Koho]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Cold. Calculating. Inhuman.

These words had been used before to describe the Rikudo Sennin known as Onamuji. And, in all fairness, they were accurate on the surface. Close to no one had ever seen him show any real emotion...no fear, no rage, no sadness. It was usually either a grin or an expressionless gaze. To most strangers, which was everyone with the exception of a handful of people, he was a robot.

In truth, it wasn't that he didn't feel anything. Cold, calculating...sure. Inhuman? Well, not really. But he felt things just as sharply as anyone else. He knew anger, and he knew sadness. However, a life full of loss and tragedy generally trained a man to build a wall around his heart. Muji's just happened to be a steel bunker. The amethyst-eyed sage felt everything, yet let none of it beyond the walls within.

This time, however, the limits of those walls were being tested. Did Koho really intend to kill Saemon and the women he had touched? It almost sounded too insane to be true, but...it was Koho, and the look in her eyes was sincere. Her bloodlust had never really bothered Muji, as he normally just stood by, but this wasn't some common victim...this was Saemon, the only man Muji had gotten close to. They were like brothers. The women were of no consequence, but Sae? He couldn't accept Koho's request. He wouldn't help her kill his brother-in-arms. The Red Lady, the one Muji had laid with so many times and shared adventures with, had indirectly forced him to choose...would he help her murder his closest friend and all those he loved? Or would he spurn the 3rd Princess of the Makeoshimi Empire, refusing her request? It was a prospect that tore at the walls of his heart.

And so, the sage followed her chakra through the dark, humid alleys of the residential area.

"Koho, stop!" the auburn-haired warrior-sage called out.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koho was already ahead of Onamuji, she had taken the lead, and walked on; fueled by her insatiable urge to cause pain. It was a dignified death, was it not? To be cut down by Saemon's longest lover, and perhaps his purest, and also tagged along with Saemon's friend. She would smile as the thought of her ex lover's heart breaking at the thought of Kit-whats-her-face lying there, motionless, and quite dead. But their motions would stop and Muji would call out for her to stop - whether he meant for her to physically stop moving or to metaphorically stop chasing this daft desire was unknown at this point. "Do you have something to say, Muji?" She would arch her head around, glimmering at the strong frame that she admired, only to reveal a sense of innocence that lingered in her tormented hues.

There was a large part of her that was empty, void of life, and null of feelings. However, the tiniest part of being still survived and that beckoned the 3rd to stop what she was doing. It was impossible to reason with this mad woman, despite that little girl inside the darkest part of her soul shouting her little lungs, a being that has had to witness and endure multiple killings, rapes and other vile actions of its host. "I understand that you have hesitations, dear, but throw them to the side; Saemon would after all! He didn't even bother to rescue his 'beloved', instead he shacked up with this disgusting little twig that has nothing?! You can even tell that her pussy is dried up."

I think I gagged a little there.

"Are you with me, Onamuji?!"

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a gift in the Rinnegan eyes of a Rikudo Sennin, in that they saw more than the average person could. It didn't take his moonlit eyes to see the depth of Koho's madness, however. She had always been on the verge of true chaos - warped by a lifetime of torment and abuse in order to turn her into an instrument of discord, but there was always a balance. Now, it seemed, that balance had been shattered.

"No..." he replied, his amethyst eyes looking sullen and empty.

For the first time, he wasn't with her. Muji had stood by her no matter how depraved or selfish she had been. In his mind, her depravity and bloodshed kept the window open for numerous outlets of progress. As they said, chaos leads to unity. It seemed that now, at least, the Rikudo Sennin was no longer able to leave her to her killing. Not when Saemon was the target. The women were inconsequential, but innocent in the crime. As far as Muji was concerned, none of them would die at Koho's hand.

"You may feel slighted, but your imagined slights don't justify killing Saemon, or those girls. You can't run away from the village, then condemn the man for not retrieving you. You can't have multiple lovers, then condemn him for doing the same," the auburn-haired sage professed grimly, "You can't kill him, or them. If you can't let them live...if you're so intent on bloodshed..."

The somber man trailed off at the end, forcing his chakra into motion. His pure white chakra was rushing around him like a cyclone, now visible and bristling with intent.

"I will give you bloodshed," Muji concluded grimly, his voice still low and sad.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Not him too... She would express, his mentality shattering like glass. Koho had now, officially, just lost everything that she once held dear. They were gainst her now, and she couldn't express why she felt so horrid towards those three? Onamuji, someone she regarded as close to her heart, didn't even amuse the 3rd with the idea that her thoughts were valid, that her words meaningful. She would turn around with a visibly saddened face, one that may even cause her former bodyguard, and lover, to rethink his words - even if ever so slightly. They both knew that Koho's actions would cause problems in later days, but each side saw her pain, anger and plan from a different perspective. "He broke my heart..." She would add, tears falling from her face, "He was the only person that I lowered my guard for... I've never had so much love inside me, so much positive emotions that I could imagine a new day; a family, a child and a little house away from villages and egos'." Koho would give her friend a smile, a reassuring one, because she had an inclination as to what was coming and... That smile said: 'It's okay, you had to do it.'

"Blood has already been spilled, but I want you to do one favour, regardless of the outcome of this incursion." She would still be weeping, overfilled with emotions from every corner of her dank, and very dark soul. "As much as he's broken my heart, promise me, that you'll always look over him and protect him." Koho would slowly unsheathe her poisoned blade, head burrowing down, as she gathered her thoughts.

She was... Ready.

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Koho spoke, Muji could only weigh her words and assess the outcome of the possible scenarios to come. He was not a barbarian, after all. He was a warrior-sage like his ancestor, and the true-natured of the Rikudo Sennin line. War and peace, though opposites, found equal footing in the mind of the sage known as Onamuji. And thus, he gave her words due consideration. It was...her final request, all things considered, and he was a man of unmistakable honor. Her mind and heart had finally broken beyond repair, and she had decided that death was the only suitable outcome. Yet, even as his body tensed in preparation of the fight he knew would come, he stood calmly and gave her a respectful moment to speak.

"I promise. He's not one to allow others to protect him, but I will...do my best," Onamuji assured her, giving a firm nod. She had made her final request, and Muji - her intended executioner - would, as any honorable man would do, grant it to the best of his ability. For a brief moment, he felt the nagging at his heart asking him to relent and let her go, but wiser thoughts broke through - reminding him what would happen if he did. Koho would destroy all those around her, and eventually people like her would destroy themselves. Muji knew that he had to end it with Koho directly, to keep Saemon and the other two women safe.

Yet, despite standing up to be the savior of Saemon and his lovers, Muji didn't feel like one. He wasn't a hero, or a savior. He was an executioner. All the gods of all the shinobi nations willing, the poor souls would never even know they had been saved.

"I'm sorry, Koho..." the auburn-haired sage muttered, gathering chakra in his hands. The time for lingering emotions and words had passed. Now was the time for a decisive battle.

[Yar! I'mma call a BMod!]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
a_wild_bmod_has_arrived_by_shadokage-d6hg3rw.gif

Send me the following in ONE PM. Please... it makes my life a lot easier.

Stats
Equipment - Link equipment to their items when using them.
Custom Class
Jutsu
Ability Lists - Link abilities to their item.
BL/CA/Kinjutsu. Quote the WHOLE table and bold what you have.
Round 1 Actions - When sending actions link jutsu to the item.

Remember, the more information you give me, the faster I can mod. If I have to search around the shop for jutsu and items then obviously it'll take me a lot longer to have the mod up.

Participants have 48 hours to send actions. After the first mod, participants will have 48 hours to send actions AND post. Or I will wait up to 5 days if a participant hasn't posted anywhere else on the site. Failure to do so will result in being placed in Defensive Stance.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Actions sent! I'm sorry that I missed out on the RP this turn but I thought it might be best to wait till we get the results before rushing a post! Thanks again, Kagemaru!]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Actions sent. I'll follow Koho's lead and wait until the results before RP'ing anything out. We can keep a pace of RP'ing out the results and leading up to the next round, so that should be pretty interesting. And thanks, Kagemaru, for taking this on!]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 1 said:
Koho
HP: 47400
CP: 32400 - 1200 - 943 - 504 - 2478 = 27275
AP: 10 - .5 - 2 - 1 - 1.75 - 2.75 - .75 - .75 = 10.5ap next round
VS.

Onamuji
HP: 36000 - 144 - 144 = 35712
CP: 41400 - 786 - 336 - 408 = 39870
AP: 10 - 3 - 2 - 2 = 11ap next round

Statue:
HP: 7560

Time Stack said:
0.00 Seconds: Koho draws her Kosodoro Blade
2.00 Seconds: Koho activates her Wrath Seal
3.00 Seconds: Onamuji summons his Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
- Statue tries to effect Koho, but she Body Switches.
4.75 Seconds: Koho activates Chakra Extension
5.00 Seconds: Onamuji activates Armor of Thorns
6.50 Seconds: Onamuji activates Dark Displacement
7.50 Seconds: Koho attacks Onamuji with Zantetsuken
- Onamuji Auto Dodges it due to Dark Displacement
8.25 Seconds: Koho attacks Onamuji with her sword - Hit - Black Lotus
9.00 Seconds: Koho attacks Onamuji with her sword - Hit - Black Lotus
10.0 Seconds: Onamuji doesn't have enough time to complete his action.
10.0 Seconds: Koho doesn't have enough AP to finish her actions.

Notes said:
- You guys are both awesome. You gave me what I asked for exactly. Much appreciated.
- For your round 2 actions, simply quote the PM you sent me of your round one stuff, and add your Round 2 actions at the bottom of it. This allows me to keep track of your things more easily instead of going back to old pm's and different tabs.
- Ona: You didn't have enough time to do your last action due to Dark Displacement interrupting you.
- Sorry no, Koho your weapon didn't make him Bleed.
- Questions, comments, and concerns, you guys know what to do.

Edit: Forgot one of Ona's Damage Reductions (Fearless) - Fix'd

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

A violent tempest of two forces, one of Ninjutsu and one of Taijutsu, both readying their own fangs of battle. Koho would unsheathe her blackened blade, Kosodoro, and let the ring ululate throughout the quiet street that they both occupied for this very special occasion. She would waste no time in performing one of the Nanjirou's most fruitful techniques, the Wrath Seal, which would allow her body to be somewhat covered in a runic language of which next-to-none could translate. Although many have tried. Her speed and accuracy would increase further more, reminding her of that moment in Kiri where the Mizukage and his Anbu hound planned to attack the newly-faced Koho after arriving in their village. "You really are the only true friend I've ever know, Muji." A single tear drop would stroll from her soften hue before the man, whether he acknowledged her heartfelt confession or not, summoned one of the deities that belonged to the Sages of the Rippled Eye.

And with that, the monster would attempt to effect the redden hair woman in some way, causing her body to shift into a smog of milky white. But out of that smog, she would burst forward with her blackened blade glowing with an luminous blue chakra, peeling Kosodoro back and readying for an attack as she drew closer to her friend. One of her strongest techniques, Zantetsuken, seemed to fail automatically without much hesitation. Struck by confusion, the woman would stop, standing where Onamuji once stood with a somewhat baffled expression. But a smile would follow-suit and that wouldn't hold down her body for long; Koho would immediately focus down on Onamuji's presence, chopping two times at the man, not for cleaving purposes, but rather to disrupt his actions but infected his body with the horrid Black Lotus poison.

After those two hits, she would fall back and prepare for the next bout. Now that Onamuji had summoned his creature, the attacks would only get more vicious.

[Actions Sent :3]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Sage's face looked unfazed, a familiar expressionless visage that masked his emotions. Some called him heartless, but the truth was that he was just experienced at hiding any semblance of feeling. "That is why I must be the one to do this," he replied, almost dropping his guard for a brief moment. It was too late for regret or hesitation. The die had been cast, and the Statue would rise.

The Rikudo Sennin gathered his enormous chakra, forcing it deep into the ground below. In moments, a great and terrifying statue began to rise underneath as if the sage was pulling it from the ground himself. The demon's mouth gasped for air, causing dark emanations to billow out from the demon's mouth and the very rupture it rose from. To Muji, it was empowering. To Koho, it would be a constant drain on her chakra and her ability to focus.

In respect for Koho, he put aside his natural instinct to destroy. The hellish force that he wanted to unleash would be held back for a time, as he let strategy take the place of direct power. With a rush of chakra and some handseals, he did what his kind did best and summoned the natural elements to protect him. Hardened wood girded his frame like armor, the bark strong and full of thorns. A further move of strategy proved to be well-placed, though not infallible. He gathered his shadows, and when Koho took a swipe at him, he moved through them to safety while her blade cut through a body of shadow.

Unfortunately, the next attempt would prove a bit more fruitful. Though not entirely damaging, her blades managed to make minor cuts, and Muji would soon realize that the tiny cuts were more than simple flesh wounds. Almost instantly, he felt the poison enter his bloodstream.

Holding steady, he moved to take up the offensive he had been holding back...

[Actions Sent]
[OOC: Anything to help make it easier, let me know!]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 2 said:
Koho
HP: 47400 - 500 - 2370 - 7425 - 7425 - 7425 = 22255
CP: 27275 - 252 - 600 - 750 - 2280 - 882 - 2340 = 20171
AP: 10.5 - 2.25 - 2.75 - 2.25 = 11ap next round
VS.

Onamuji
HP: 35712 - 720 = 34992
CP: 39870 + 1242 - 168 - 686 - 1650 + 1170 - 1650 - 1650 = 36478
AP: 11 - 3 - 3 - 3 = 11ap next round.

Statue:
HP: 7560 - 2310 - 4174 - 2062 = Poof

Time Stack said:
0.00 Seconds: Koho is effected by the outer Path
0.00 Seconds: Koho is effected by Blood Seeking Blade
2.14 Seconds: Koho attacks the Outer Path
- 8 Hits, 2 Crit
2.72 Seconds: Ona attacks Koho with Dragon Flame Bomb - Hit
4.76 Seconds: Koho attacks Outer Path with Fatal Draw - Hit
5.45 Seconds: Ona attacks Koho with Dragon Flame Bomb - Auto-Hit
6.90 Seconds: Koho attacks Outer Path with Executioner - Hit
8.18 Seconds: Ona attacks Koho with Dragon Flame Bomb - Hit
10.0 Seconds: End of Round

Notes said:
- Koho, Outer Path is classified as a Creation jutsu and they are not included in the Duelist effect. So you lost that buff.
- Ona, Dark Displacement can only be used once every other round.
- Koho, the Outer Path died before you could use your last attack and I'm not able to assume you wanted to attack Ona instead.
- Questions, concernes... you guys know what to do.

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Muji expected, the Red Lady went to disrupt the statue's effect. She rushed to the otherworldly construct, intent on bringing it down. Though this would hamper his strategy, it was an opening he was hoping to create. As her devilish blade sliced through the air, the auburn-haired sage moved his hands like a flash. His enormous chakra bristled and surged as he utilized it for his jutsu, molding flames into the form of a massive dragon. The jutsu raced through the air, crashing against the lithe frame of Koho. Still, she continued her assault.

Again and again, the sage forced two more flame dragons, the intense force of each finding their target as Koho struck at the Rikudo Sennin's dark statue. The final impact came just after the princess's blade finally broke the statue's grip on the mortal plane. With an ominous growl and a few crashes that sounded similar to thunder, the statue began to crack. After a moment, it shattered and the colored stone that made up the Demonic Statue crumbled to the earth and lost it's luster - looking no different from the common earth below.

With his Demonic Statue of the Outer Path spent, Muji waited for Koho to turn her attention his way, preparing his chakra as his amethyst eyes glared intently, waiting for her own soft eyes to meet his once more. Where once they met with passion and friendship, they would now meet with bloody intent and a promise of death. There was no turning back. Only one of them, or neither, would leave the dark alleyway alive...

[OOC: Dammit, I completely forgot the Dark Displacement was every OTHER round. I'm a dummy.]
[Actions Sent!]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A crispy body lay motionless on the ground, a woman whom unleashed the fury of her blade upon a summoned creature. She would watch from the low level of where her sight rest, resting momentarily, as the otherworldly figure dissipated into nothingness and became non-existent. The several fire-based techniques had roared into her slender frame causing her immeasurable volume of pain. Her beautiful dress, that red Victorian gown, was charred and barely holding onto itself; creating a shadily imaged Koho. "Keep going..." Koho's raspy voice would say, pushing past the boundaries of normal pain limits, hazily standing with bare feet. "I understand it now... My lust for battle." She would state calmly, her body screaming in agony with each scorch mark, but yet her voice remained sooth. But what was she talking about? Perhaps it would be revealed at the end of this very dangerous battle.

"Wash away your past sins, Kosodoro."

The 3rd would focus her chakra once more, raising her blackened blade into the sky, and pointing its very tip towards the ceiling that domed over the city. "Drown your anger with blood," she would whisper softly, her eyes meeting with Onamuji's, "Embrace your happiness with each strike... I finally understand you." A revelation between sword and master, their words would not be spoken out loud, but one could guess that it was a mighty revelation due to the somewhat serene aura around Koho. A normally chaotic woman was now filled with a purpose, but what you may inquire. "Now, let this battle be our very last; no matter the outcome!"

[Actions sent!]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
a_wild_bmod_has_arrived_by_shadokage-d6hg3rw.gif

Kagemaru got super busy, so I chose to take this off his hands; he sent me everything you sent him, so no need to resend anything; I'm getting to work on the mod right this moment, if all goes well it should be up within the hour.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 3 said:
Koho
HP: 22255-7150-7150 = 7955
CP: 20171-132-2478-2478-2280 = 12803
AP: 11-1-2.75-.75-2.75-2.75 = 11 ap next round
VS.

Onamuji
HP: 34992-8495-1206-1206-1206-2411-720 = 19748
CP: 36478+729-1650-1650-1650-360-280 = 31616
AP: 11-2-3-3-3 = 10 AP next round

Time Stack said:
1.81 Seconds Ona does a Hidden Action! (Koho is aware he is under a genjutsu!)
2.50 Seconds Koho uses Zantetsuken on Ona! (Critical!)
3.18 Seconds Koho uses a basic strike on Ona! (Miss!)
4.53 Seconds Ona uses Dragon Flame Bomb on Koho! (Auto-Dodged!)
5.68 Seconds Koho uses Higuma on Ona! (Miss! Hit! Hit! Miss! Hit! Miss! Crit!)
7.25 Seconds Ona uses Dragon Flame Bomb on Koho! (Hit!)
8.18 Seconds Koho uses Fatal Draw on Ona! (Miss!)
9.99 Seconds Ona uses Dragon Flame Bomb on Koho! (Hit!)

Notes said:
-Not much to say about this round really; Koho got a few lucky shots in, thats about it.
- Questions, concernes... you guys know what to do.

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was hard for Muji to recall what happened. It was all a flash of blade and flame. The two shinobi exchanged attacks in a furious display of prowess and deadly intent. It seemed as though Koho had found her inner strength, unleashing her blade upon Muji's flesh. While the sage had dealt a devastating blow in the previous moments of combat, it seemed like Koho's bloodlust had hit a fever pitch. She slashed and struck at the auburn-haired man, rending him multiple times. Though none of the strikes were lethal or dire, blood had been drawn.

Pausing only a brief second to prepare for another exchange, the sage looked at her once more. She was fighting furiously, but at this rate, she wouldn't last too much longer. He considered the prospect of allowing her to surrender, but realized how futile it was. Even if she submitted now, nothing would change. Her heart, and mind, was broken. Letting her go would only allow her to achieve the very purpose he was hoping to foil.

And with his resolve tempered once more, the Rikudo Sennin moved his hands in preparation of what was yet to come. He was injured, bloodied, and mentally exhausted yet, he had to stop her...for everyone's sake, including her own.

[Actions Sent!]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[On phone; sending actions now though and will post the RP when I am home. Thanks Kouin for taking this up for Kagemaru, we appreciate that very much.]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Note: I've gotten actions from both parties, but I require an IC post from Koho before I'll continue on with round 4.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Again, on phone.]

Koho was struck numerous times, once again. She struggled to keep up with her friend, a man who was rightly deserving of the legendary ripples eyes. She cod do some damage, that might be understating somewhat, but she was no helpless sap that required the tentative hand of a knight. No, Koho would see this through to the end like a real woman would. After the incisions upon Muji's body were made, he staggered back with another belly full of firy attacks. He was only using the one technique; perhaps he just wanted this to be over with as quickly as possible.

The time was drawing near, the light was fading and her body was becoming as dull as an over used blade. But alas, this fight was not over yet... She had a little bit in her left. She had to continue, her Makeoshimi blood demanded penance for the moments of tranquility.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back