Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Qui Pro Quo (Open~)

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRZZSNAo7TQurl][u]"Sometimes, power isn't always the answer."[/u][/url]"]

But that's what they all believe. And one cannot lie and ay that it's not true, because power comes in many different forms. It is twisted within our veins, pushed as if it were a poison delivered to us straight from belladona. It stains our teeth and sits at the base of our tongue, sprouting lies and wickedness with each word that breeds antagonizing affection, that gives birth to nothing more than a false sense of security, sanctuary that will leave us less than what we already are. Sometimes, power isn't always the answer, but it is most certainly the way to go. To go, if you wish to bring safety to those you love and death to those that you hate. It is the way to go if we wish to control, cause pain, and build our own type of region out of nothing..

However, there is joy within being weak and frail. When money runs thin and the value of life is greater than any type of money that one could bring. The joys of being weak, of being powerless is that we wont have to worry about death because the strong, the powerful that control us will protect us. Despite the enforcement of justice, we all will do something within the world that will contribute. We all have a meaning, a life, a goal that must not be taken lightly, even if it meant to guard the gates. We shouldn't ever give that up. We shouldn't ever lose our way.

Forgive me. It is from the position of her knees that she always finds her god. That moment when tears become interchangeable for smiles and relief. That moment, when she can feel nothing but true happiness instead of the wrath that courses through her porcelain veins. How could someone become something like this? How could someone become a monster in such a short time? It was almost yeterday when she remembered herself as a bold-faced academy student. When her laughter would chime through the air, when the words that spilled from her lips were like an ode to a dream. When she looks down at her hands, she can only see the blood of those that she had killed. Of those that too, have families and wish to protect them. But it doesn't take someone who is smart to realize that this job is simply life. It is killed or be killed, it is get stronger, get stronger, get stronger or fail and become nothing within this world..

And that is what she was afraid of. She was afraid of becoming nothing, of not being able to leave her mark on the world and drift and disappear into nothingness. Sasa admits that she has no goal in this life, but she will definitely do anything and everything to attain one. To make a dream, to assist in someone else's dream, and to accomplish them as one whole person. Friends, family, squads - they are all the same things. Essential within this way of life, needed for the bad times and the good times...But just this time, she hopes that everyone back at home will be okay with her decision. Her decision to neglect what it is that they desire and truly, truly become her own thing.

The kunoichi looks up towards the winged statue, her smile becoming wry before she moves slightly to run her hands through the cool waters. It had taken her awhile to realize, but how could the world be so beautiful and house so many bad things? It was a conundrum, a problem that she would like to fix someday. She just needed a little help.​
[/legend]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was odd that a foreigner would feel so at home in Stone's temple. In his time, he had made a living, bought a house of his own, scoured the world for new and exciting personal discoveries, remained within the confines of his homeland, gotten lost within dreams...and yet of all the places he had called 'home', this Temple - in all its beautiful silence and its figures hewn from stone - made him feel the most at home as he had felt in years. There was always a past to escape, or a destiny calling out, but here...all was quiet. There was no right or wrong, there was no affiliation, there was no reminder of how much blood had stained his hands. The man was free, even if for the moment.

With a deep breath, the lost sage savored it.

It was then that he noticed he wasn't alone. A young woman with long hair seemed to be in a catharsis of her own, although he couldn't tell if it was for the better or worse. The amethyst-eyed stranger watched her for a moment out of innocent curiosity before realizing how awkward it would be if she caught him staring. At last, he realized his curiosity wouldn't be sated unless he confronted it directly.

"Excuse me, miss," he would say softly, "I...don't mean to disturb you, but I'm not, uh...not from around here. Would you mind if I stayed a while, or would that be rude of me? I won't bother you, unless you feel in need of conversation. I'd be just as happy sharing the silence. Sometimes, it's far more poignant than words."

His name would remain a mystery for now, not out of caution, but out of a desire to not waste her time or seem too eager to barge in on what he suspected was her own moment of peace. If she wanted him to disappear as nameless as he had entered, he would oblige. She was here first, and he was the intruder. However, it was hard to find such solace in a place, and see such emotion written on someone's face, and simply walk away.

[Topic Entered (extremely politely)]

Yosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Can you hear that?I wouldn't expect you to be able to as the sound is so silent that not even a dog on a supersonic hearing level would be able to pick it up. It's the soundless motion of an arrow being notched into the bow section, they are one unit, you see? Two seperate sections of a single unit. In the sights of the one wielding this whole unit has his eyes set upon a specific 'prey'. A green haired beauty that goes by the name 'Sasa'. He doesn't know that, however, and the actual want to find out is severely lacking in his head. The only thing in this world currently would be the sounds of the wind, her voice, and his ambition as with each moment passing as opposed to his hand held arrow growing weaker from lack of continuous force, it only serves to grow stronger. There is no falter in his grip.

Contrary to those who believe they know him, Meiji is not one who backs himself down after coming to a decision, either. He's a bloodthirsty person who does what he feels like doing as long as it benefits him. The boy is quite selfish that way. A delicious sliver of sweat beads its way down his cheek not out of nervousness, but out of anticipation. Right there, right in the center of her forehead. This is no test, this is no real 'quest', there is no ambition behind this action save for the fact that he was aiming to see if he could simply 'bring' her to her knees with a single arrow. The wind quakes behind his form and as though understanding his goal, it carries with a furry, most likely intent on swallowing the arrow in its force to jet stream it towards 'Sasa' with a swiftness that would be almost unspeakable.

Upon release the arrow seems to 'cut' through the air with a chilling swoop. Normally it would make no noise but this is one that Meiji -wants- to sound. He's aiming to make a point here, that he doesn't give a damn. The wind does as intended and simply carries the arrow on its broad shoulders right towards Sasa with the intent to absolutely pierce the woman right through. It had the power to do so, as well, as Meiji was as strong as a bull when he wanted to be despite his size and proportions. The current of air that carried his arrow cried out with a song towards Sasa and would release a 'scream' upon impact, should it impact. At this speed? This timing? It was nigh impossible but perhaps the girl was more than she let on? Simply more than a pretty face? Would be a shame if that pretty face met its maker so soon, hm?

Regardless of what she does do, Meiji does not spare a moment to falter. It is never his intentions to await his opponents next move and yes this woman has now become his opponent. For this sudden want, that is. As with a speed almost as fast as lightning the ranger would have, not one, not two, but a array of 'three' arrows notched. Quick Shot time. While normally two would be the best, his natural, uncanny ability to prime his arrows as though they were apart of his very soul came into play. Three would be notched and released with precision. Each were aimed at,not simply Sasa, but this new comer as well. One for Sasa's leg region and the other two for the very same two spots on this new person. Except for instead of the 'front' he was aiming simply for the 'back.'

What would they do?

(Topic Entered)(Marked for Dojo Abilities/Training)​

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRZZSNAo7TQurl][u]"Sometimes, power isn't always the answer."[/u][/url]"]

Curiosity and peculiarity will forever be present within her cherub features. There were times when she thought that she could have died from being so oblivious and naive, for giving others mercy when her job was to do nothing more than kill. Blood is upon hands here, stained, left for her and her god to take care of so that she too, wouldn't be eternally damned like those that are around her within this village. There's supposed to be some war going on currently - the moments when this village of beasts and ninja become aggressive, attempting to take what does not belong to them. Attempting to steal the justice and warp reality into their own hands. All in all - this kunoichi felt as if it would be too easy. The pride that she has and the strength that each individual person has is impossible to go against. Defeat would be inevitable and success would be impossible for those that wish to go against them..

Thoughts wander, bouncing around for the moment. Of how one could go from speaking of forgiveness to death and war. It's funny how we all tend to do things like this. How we pray and pray and then turn around to do the exact thing that we prayed against. It makes Sasa laughs, because she know that she is a hopeless killer, a hopeless victim within this world of kill or be killed. However, when another presence enters this temple, the woman quickly becomes quiet and all thoughts become clear.

Slowly, she comes to a stand - her body spinning upon her heel to gaze upon the person that seemingly interrupted her whole-hearted prayer. "This place belongs to everyone who is accepted into the village. I have no right to take any of that away from you." She would add while raising a single hand towards her lips, her smile becoming the epitome of clashing light and darkness. Almost divine, in some type of way. "Don't worry, I won't bother you at all - as long as you don't bother me.." It seemed to be some type of warning, but all in all, she was simply joking. However, there was something that had seemed to be bothering her.

The sound always comes before the thunder - the crackling was something that she had heard before. Arrows, sizzling through the wind - the bowstrings recoiling in agony and pressure. Reality bends to her will, nestling itself within her hands while a bright light would come upon her gloves, creating nothing more than a 'bladed-tonfa'. In response to both of the arrows, a zero-slash counter would happen followed by nothing more than a [quick silver pursuit[/i]. The speed of which the two actions happen seems to be unreal - for as soon as the arrows collide with the blade, she would have appeared right beside Meiji - her own smile darkening while the blade would be lifted towards the side of his neck - burning with nothing more than a warning before it falls down to her side. "Attacking someone in a temple is a dangerous thing to do. You know, I could have you arrested.~" A mere joke, for the Anbu with tenure didn't actually care for what was going on. Infact, she liked the thrill of nothing more than a chase. It would actually allow her to use her own abilities more.​
[/legend]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Onamuji tensed at the sight of the pale woman's change in expression. What would've been a smile at her words - her direct and almost harsh approach - became a frown. The Sage of Six Paths didn't get to where he was, amass as much power as he had, to let some foreign ambush get the best of him. And that's what this was...the woman's expression said it all. Not to mention the obnoxious whine of the projectiles headed their direction.

Nonchalantly, and almost threateningly, the tall wandered turned around in a flash to face the barrage head-on (Fearless). The free length of his robe swirled with such a sudden shift, but the rest of him remained firmly planted once his eyes caught sight of the arrows headed his way. His skin darkened to an earthen brown that almost looked black in hue, making the man look more statue than flesh (Earthen Coating [Master]). Without so much as a twitch, the sage stared directly at his assailant while the twin arrows deflected off the iron-like sides of his thighs. His clothing was ripped, but the earthen armor below was hardly scratched. After the arrows had passed and shattered upon the temple floor, the sage simply watched as his newfound partner in silence swooped upon the sniper in a flash. Clearly, she was no commoner. Her technique gave away her profession. All the better...

"Or I could kill you where you stand. I don't appreciate being attacked, much less in such an obnoxious fashion..." Onamuji growled, his youthful good looks wrinkled slightly in a frown as the stone-like coating faded back to flesh, "But I'm a guest here, and I'd rather not offend my hosts."

The auburn-haired man's words would sound like an egotistical threat, but in truth, it was an honest warning. If they were in Sunagakure, or really anywhere outside the boundaries of Iwagakure, the archer would've found his lifespan cut drastically shorter than he probably intended. Here in foreign land, however, he was but a guest who intended to remain in the good graces of those who allowed him sanctuary after being cut off from his village. It was a decent assumption that killing a man of Iwagakure would land him in a good amount of trouble...

Instead, he would let the man answer to his compatriot. She seemed more than capable, and it was her justice to dispense, if anything.

Yosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Two arrows miss completely and that is all he can focus on. It isn't so much as they 'missed' because he never misses when he tries, it's more so the fact that they did not hit their intended target. Not yet, anyways. The girl simply acquiesced to her very own desire to live a little bit longer and would deny herself the death of the tipped edge kind. He had not even registered the fact that her hands, as solid and sharp as a steel blade, posed a threat near the base of his neckline. She wouldn't have done so, not with the way she carried herself. It was not a softness of the heart and Meiji could see that clearly. It was more so a lack of the 'want' to hurt him. A blink. Now that the archer actually thought about it, like the light of a bulb suddenly going off, she hadn't dodged them at all. She simply took to disposing of the annoyances before they could cause any trouble at all.

Hm.

He did not take that into his calculations at all. Most people attempt to dodge the arrows and that allows for him to bounce them with the wind guiding them back to the enemy for a secondary, unexpected, attack that would rip through them. It'd almost been something of a religion and..well now he was kind of disappointed more than anything. His gaze flickers to the other male for a second before noticing that he didn't dodge either. They simply did not pierce through. How.....utterly despairing. Meiji's head even hangs a bit.

''I hadn't expected you to simply take the attacks, either of you. More so than anything I suppose I should be impressed. I'm not, though. I wanted to see you dodge them so I could test you more. It's quite the disappointment that you didn't dodge.'' No acknowledgement at all of the possibility of being arrested. Who the hell cared if someone tried to arrest him? He wasn't going to jail and that was final. His odd colored eyes, majestic like silver, turn to face Sasa. He simply stares at her for quite some time, not moving, sizing her up? Possibly. Or maybe he was admiring her? If he'd fought her, she'd be the one he focused on, she seemed the most fun. Granted he didn't know the other person either but...well, a girl with power always appealed more than anything.

''Attractive and capable. Sounds like my kind of woman.''

He absconds from this battle momentarily to greet.

''Meiji.

(Marked once again for dojo)​

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZJknAHLmFgurl][u]"My thoughts are like stars that I cannot fathom into constellations."[/u][/url]"]

Why are people so confusing? After all, it's not everyday that you get arrows shot at you. For a moment, it almost felt as if I was back in the academy... A single sigh escapes her lips before a smile begins to widen upon her lips. She finds herself beginning to chuckle lightly at the words that was tossed by Onamuji before shaking her head. "No need to mention anything about death. I'm sure that if he wished to kill you - he would have given you more than just two or three arrows." She adds while raising the bladed tonfa - the smile upon her face beginning to turn honeyed before the weapon begins to fade form existence. It seemed as if she was somehow able to weave the reality around her or maybe....It was just chakra that had made her weapon. Nevertheless, the woman would have only adverted her attention towards the ranger, her own features beginning to soften as he speaks..

"I believe that it's best if you don't play that type of game with me. When it comes to speed and the ability to dodge, I'm sure that you know that you'll never win the game of cat and mouse" She adds, her tone becoming despite the expression that was upon her face, which seemed to be more 'sadistic' than anything else. "Besides, I'm sure that if I did dodge, it would have made things a lot more difficult for you in the long rune. However, the chase is fun, so perhaps after I am done here, we can go to the barracks and spar." Bold. Very bold. Unfortunately, it seemed as if Meiji knew how to press someone's buttons juust right.

The emerald haired woman would have began to walk once more - only to shake my head. "A woman that takes on the job of a man and then does it better is my type of woman. Which is why you should be careful of who you're speaking to. After all, if it were any other woman within this village, she might've done more than just hold a blade to your neck." She murmurs.

"Sasa"

It is brief, almost whispered while she gazes towards the foreigner - her head beginning to tilt curiously while she scans his features - noticing his eyes before anything else. However, she simply makes a note of it and nothing more. "I'm sorry that he attacked you. So, I'll ask for you forgiveness on his behalf. Will you forgive me and forget this?~" She adds while beginning to bow her head lightly, her smile beginning to falter into nothing more than a frown. Stoopid Meiji. Q~Q

{Marked For Training}​
[/legend]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Brushing off a little remnant dust from his earlier jutsu, the sage sighed. The bowman was merely testing them, as bothersome as it was. The woman, named Sasa it seemed, was more amused by it than Muji himself was, but each had their own pleasures. An ambush wasn't necessarily his idea of amusement, but he could see her point.

Running a hand through his long hair, Onamuji replied, "You have no need to apologize. As you said yourself, if he really intended to hurt me, he would've needed more arrows. I'm not particularly fond of being attacked, but...no harm done, all things considered."

Though he wouldn't say it, to prevent any awkward familiarity, Muji appreciated the woman's foresight in playing the part of mediator. She was clearly capable of being a killer, but it spoke to her character that she was also capable of promoting peace. There were too many braggarts and thugs in the world, looking for fights and forcing violence on others. It was one thing to have the power to destroy, but respect for that power came only when the wielder had the wisdom and control to know when it was appropriate to use that power.

With a formal bow, the foreigner announced, "I am Onamuji, of Sunagakure. It is a pleasure to meet you."

"And...you, as well," the sage added, giving a lighter bow to the archer. It was clear he still wasn't entirely thrilled with the man, but his polite greeting was a sign that he was willing to ignore the arrow attack.

Yosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Boricua, morena.
Boricua, morena.
Boricua, morena.
Boricua, morena.

He'd long since allowed for the weapon to fall away into nothing as 'sheathing' such a thing had been far from his capabilities at this point in his time. As an extension of his body at any moment Meiji had no need to bother trying to find a way to do so. When his weapon appeared it appeared, as simple as that and nothing else was needed to be known. An impressive feat, no? As fast as lightning the bow and arrows could be primed and notched without any sensing of the movement needed to do so. A rather...quickdraw wouldn't you say?

''You don't have to ask him for anything at all. Why would I ask for forgiveness If I meant to do that? I didn't intend for anyone to get hurt, sure, but to apologize for an obviously wanting action? And on your behalf? You don't even owe him anything. That's sad.''

To say you are sorry for something like that is sad really. Sasa should be better than that, or hold herself better than that. Regardless Meiji won't allow for her to apologize for his actions and it made a smirk quirk to the corners of his lips that the guy, Oshitmuji or whatever his name was, accepted it without so much as a word against it. Why accept it?

''Why would you even accept?''

His gaze does not flicker from Sasa but it is apparent that he is not speaking to her any longer.

(Marked once again for dojo)​

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths

When she strikes, it is soundless. There is nothing within the world that would be able to detect her. there is nothing that tops her from being who she is and how she gets things done. This was the reason as to why she was an ANBU, a perfectionist when it comes to the art of getting in and out terrible situations. When she does things, it is not meant to be flashy - but she cannot help that her abilities make how case of her skill. After all, if you had the ability to warp reality, wouldn't you do it? Nevertheless, all the woman could have done was simply shrug her shoulders before responding.

"I know that I don't have to ask him for anything because I didn't do anything. However, I did have to apologize for your foolishness. The thing that would have been very sad to see is if he would have ended you where you were standing."

Her expression shows nothing more than amusement, her own hands move through her emerald locks that frame her cherub expression. Innocence is decked here, but there's something darker. Doesn't that always come with every kunoichi, though? The complicated things that hide underneath the pretty face, the grudges and threats that speak louder than any actions or words? "He didn't accept. He said that I didn't have to apologize. Consider yourself lucky, Meiji, atleast someone like me 'cares' about you."​

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a look of displeasure, the auburn-haired man would mutter, "Care is a strong term..."

He wasn't a cynical man by nature. Normally, in fact, he was a pleasant and charming person. However, it could be said that he was a figure of balance. When someone was kind and direct with him, like the emerald-haired woman, he was a perfect gentleman. When someone was aggressive or frustrating, like the bowman, Muji cast aside all reservations or patience. It was for the best that he was an exceedingly calm and patent man. As he had promised, and Sasa had noted, the archer was fortunate that this was the case. Though it wasn't something to brag about, the Rikudo Sennin had destroyed others with less provocation. In respect for Iwagakure and the man's apparent acquantaince, Onamuji would be an adult about it and let this little mishap go.

Intentionally ignoring the tension of the situation, the long-haired shinobi turned to look at the statues once more. There was an innate peace before the man's arrows ruined the calm. Muji wanted to try to reclaim that atmosphere of serenity.

Taking a deep breath and closing his moonlit eyes, the sage would say, "In Sunagakure, the people worshipped Mother Suna and gave respect to the Ancients and the Sunahoshi clan. Here, I see statues to the elements, and a more worldly scope of reverence."

Turning to Sasa, he would ask, "Is that what the people of your village worship? The five elements?" Meiji was free to answer, too, of course, but something about the man's previous attitude gave Muji the impression that he wasn't the type to want to talk about subjects like divinity or things that didn't involve shooting people with arrows.

Nevertheless, the sage was obviously curious. He had come for a place to find peace, but was interested to learn more about the culture and religion. For a temple that revolved around the elements, it struck a chord with the Rikudo Sennin. By legend...well, legend and his existence...Rikudo Sennin were descendents of the God of Shinobi, masters of the five elements. A civilization that worshipped the five elements seemed related somehow.

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Leaving Topic due to Inactivity. Sorry, guys. Gotta free up a spot and it's been ten days. If you want to give it another shot, let me know and I'd be more than happy to RP.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back