Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rammstein [Private/Kuro/Suzu/Okibi]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A drooped expression of widened eyes greeted the expressionless nurses, "Please", he would murmur with a broken voice, covered in bandages. He would stretch his voice as far as it dared, but he would mostly go unanswered as the staff wouldn't answer his pleads. It wasn't because they didn't care, they just didn't believe that he was in a coherent state; they didn't want to wake him, yes, they thought he was asleep. After Ikkadan had awoken from his slumber, which was a few days ago, he had little memory of what had transpired over the past few days. The last thing, before the blackout, that he remembered was that Okibi was standing in a cell being teased by an invisible Tessu and older man. Obviously he had no knowledge of this, and in an attempt to protect her, Ikka entered the cell - allowing Tessu to take control of the boy.

The logic behind this transference of control was simple, the boy was being continually bombarded with negative thoughts, feelings and dreams; that would break his demeanor and mentality as far as it could go. Over time, Tessu would have found the barrier between his influence, and so, manifested his control in the form of a jail cell and an older man. Every time Ikkadan came into contact with the older man, he would feel Tessu's presence and bend to the ever-so-slightly to the negative influence that the monster presented. The old man was to give Ikkadan a fear in his daily, awakened life, so that no matter where he hid; Tessu still had an influence. And every time Ikka would do his rounds at the Obisidian Palace, he wouldn't notice the bars of the cell (that held the old man) slowly disappearing; which, the bars, visually represented the boy's control over himself. And it was obvious that he was breaking. Finally, the day that he was beyond breaking, ready to take his own life, he pleaded for help in the form of Okibi. A friend that he needed, a girl that he was falling in love with.

When she was threatened, by moving in to investigate the cell, Tessu and the old man (Whom were only fragments of his imagination) threatened to harm Okibi. Of course, this wasn't planned and so it sped up the control process much more; Ikka entered the cell in order to save her from any harm, that he believed to be real. He just wanted her to be safe, damnit. However, Tessu gain premature control over Ikkadan's body and launched the first stage of his dastardly plan to rid the world of those who vanquished him. Tessu set forth to the Yamazaki mansion and attacked Iori, and his lover Itami, whom had her own agenda with the family (Seemingly, she too assisted Tessu's control with using fear as her weapon). Of course, in this body, Tessu would have a match against him but instead, he released control of Ikkadan and allowed Iori's blade to rip through his flesh; waking up the boy to the sight of his dear uncle trying to assassinate him. Quite vile. Supporting those negative thoughts that Iori waned him dead, which wasn't true, of course.

It was a catch 22, after all. There was the chance that Ikka could have died from the attack, but somehow, he was able to return to the hospital. He received treatment for his horrible wound in the abdomen, stitching it closed with metal staples. And now? He lay on a bed, in a room by himself, unaware of what to think or what to do; he was assaulted by his uncle, so was that voice right? Ikkadan would coddle Rammstein as if there was no other goodness left in the world beside this freakishly odd toy.

Hopefully, his family had been alerted, hopefully they would come to see him... Save him.

Okibi was left in the dark, he needed her.

Suzu and Kuro, they... They were going to be his parents... Hopefully.

Maybe they could help...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
How soon... it had only been a about a week since her last conversation with Ikkadan. A heart felt talk between the two, where Suzu had unofficially become Ikkadan's mother. She had even asked Kuro if they could officially adopt Ikkadan. When she had told him that she was moving out that day, he seemed utterly heart broken that she would be gone. She hadn't heard a thing from Ikkadan since that day, and she had recently received word that he was at the hospital for severe wounds. Suzuhime had instantly threw something on to cover her modesty and rushed to the medical ward. Fearing that her precious son was dying. She and Ikkadan had grown very close to each other, to the point where they considered themselves to be mother and son, rather then Aunt and nephew. She cared a great deal for Ikkadan, and the one time she wasn't there to help him... he got hurt... that was the final straw. She couldn't wait until she was married to Kuro, she would ask him later if they could move him into the dojo after he got discharged from the hospital. But there was still something she had to do... and that was get little Ikkadan's life back on track. When she had met with him, it was obvious there were a few things bothering him. But when Suzu and Kuro adopted him... he wouldn't have to be scared anymore... she could protect him... Kuro and Suzu could train him together. With all this in mind, she rushed to the hospital to see her precious pseudo son.

It hadn't taken long before she arrived, having completely ignored whether Kuro followed her there or not. More than likely he had, he hardly ever left her side ever since she moved in, especially after she was hospitalized herself and had nearly perished. Ikkadan has told her of the voice of Tessu... which had got her thinking, perhaps Tessu still haunted Ikkadan, his wicked soul bound to the innocent little boy. Torturing him. Suzuhime had asked her beloved Kuro if she could learn how to perform an exorcism, armed with this knowledge, she was ready to end Tessu once and for all. He had harmed her, her family, and probably Ikkadan as well. She was going to do everything in her power to end his suffering once and for all. And unbeknownst to Tessu, Suzu was a powerful woman. And he fucked with the wrong little boy.

She had demanded to see Ikkadan, the hospital realizing that this was the relative they had called, she was hurried through the hospital. And she very much forced them to keep up with her, practically running to the room they had told her where he was being held. After seemingly an eternity, arrived to his room. Storming through the door to be met with a sight that tugged at her heart strings. Tears stinging at her eyes as her dainty hands went up to cover her mouth in her shock. Her little Ikkadan, laying in his hospital bed, with a terrible gash in his abdomen. She dared not look at the wound directly, else she may faint. But there was something bubbling up within her. It made her cheeks hot, her face glowing red. It seemed to be a mixture of pure rage and utter sorrow. To see him like this killed her. She would join Ikkadan at his side, grasping a hand, upon touching the somewhat old skin, she would begin sobbing, nuzzling his hand with her tearful face. She pleaded to him.

"Ikkadan! H-how did this happen?! Who did this to you?! Why wasn't I there?! Why couldn't I have noticed?! Ah... i'm... i'm so sorry... Ikkadan... why didn't you tell me... ah..."

Suzu was sobbing into his hand, as if begging for his forgiveness. Her face warm to he touch, her mother instinct began to override her rational thinking. Tessu... it had to be him... but she needed to be sure... if he made even the slightest appearance... Suzuhime could know... she would know that he had hurt her precious little boy.

"Ikka-kun... mommy's here... everything will be okay..."

She sobbed to him. Letting him know that Suzu wouldn't let anything else hurt him.

"If you think you can speak... tell mommy about everyone that hurt you... she'll make them all pay..."

Between her sobs, one could say she was ready to kill something. No, kill was to weak. She was ready to fucking murder.​
<i>
</i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan pressed his fingers, which was pushed by his weak strength, upon the surface of the bed sheet. He searched, so desperately for the hand of his mother; whom had entered the room with a noticeable atmosphere around her. She was worried, no, that would be a blessing - she was crying, and that hit the broken boy like a tonne of bricks: he had managed to make his mother break down into a flood of tears, and it was all his fault. However, Ikkadan wouldn't even be able to remember the incident, let alone apologize wholeheartedly for causing such pain. "Mother..." Ikka's face scrunched up with redness, his wrinkles folded on top of each other, as his eyes dribbled with salty droplets, which gently flowed into streams; crisscrossing and then connecting at his chin. It was a struggle to even set his eyes upon the woman, whom he now come to call mother, that was partly due to the heavy medication that he had been placed on for 'after surgery rest bite', and also due to the tears that glazed his chocolate hues.

"I don't know what... Happened." He said, breaking down into tears, his body shaking at each release of emotion - which would only cause him irreparable pain from his abdomen. "I'm sorry," Ikka said hazily, "It's my fault... I wasn't strong enough..." In a defeated voice, he shied away from his mother's gaze, only accepting her touch. "I-Iori... I remember... That he had done... This."

Each word, each sentence and every breath he took really caused him a great strain of pain. It was as if his body was trying to reopen the wound, the nasty gash covered by bandages - which were now clearly coated in a yellow, custard like, glop that emanated from the wound - and cause him more pain. Which would be considerably hard because, really, this pain was on another level and this was Ikka under the influence of some powerful painkilling drugs. Why, why was he still trying to talk? He couldn't keep on speaking, but something within her kept urging him to not stay silent, to not fall into silence and become a drugged up patient. No, he wasn't going to be useless, he had to comfort his mother.

She grieved for his pain, the least he could do was try and comfort her. "What, no grapes?" Ikka would squeeze Suzu's hand, giving her a broken and defeated smile, but ultimately trying to give her a smile back because he face was oh-so riddled with negativity.

[Small post, sorry!]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a silent attacker. It moved swiftly through the ceiling of the Hospital, undetected and unheard. It's movements flowing like a serpent through the vents as it moved above a room that it was sent to. Slowly, seeping through the vent, a ocean of sand weaved in and out between the ceiling tiles. It moved silently to everyone but who it was sent for. The Hashigaki whisper speaking only to Ikkadan, unheard by any other creature. It slid to and fro as it's menicing and demonic voice whispered:

Snnnnniiiiiiiitttttttcccccchhhhhhhhhh....

It continued to move, flowing as it danced along side of one another. Kissing it's own side like a the sick sand serpent it was. Licking the ceiling before retreating randomly in cracks above the room.

Snnniiiiiitttchhhhhh!!!!

It screamed the final word--but only Ikkadan would be able to hear it. It would recede back into the ceiling, never returning, but leaving a dark message.

[Topic Left]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro arrived shortly after Suzuhime in much less of a hurry because of what Suzuhime had asked him to do he had to conserve his energy and will for he was about to perform a delicate psychic and spiritual surgery to remove a serious infection of the mind and soul. As he followed in her wake he readied his summoning scrolls then placed his spirit seal in his left palm. Strapped to his back in a special case was a special talisman puppet made to entrap souls. It was time to go to work, Kuro ascended the stairs to the floor Ikkadan was being kept on as he heard Suzuhime asking Ikkadan what had happened and who had injured him. From what he heard he had somehow got into a confrontation with Iori. Iori was a doctor which meant if he wanted to kill him he could have done so, quite easily. Instead he put him out of commission then medically restrained him.

"Darling calm down our soon to be adopted son, I am going to have to remove his darkness while he is physically weak and we will need your power to help him retain the goodness in heart. It is hard to keep my powers delicate and refined but luckily there is more than one of me to make sure I am precise in my usage of power. Ikkadan I am going to save you because 1) Suzuhime loves you, 2) You are my apprentice, and 3) You will be my first son. While we generate the power necessary for this I am going to tell you a story. I do hope you like stories because it is a hard story to tell."<i></i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan awaited his mother's response, however, his heart pummeled into his chest as the voice of Itami whistled into his ear. It was as if she was in the room, or rather, that she wasn't but her voice was - stretched and echoed through the ventilation system. It was hard to tell where she was coming from, but with loose eyes he trailed the location back to a shyly hidden vent duck in the upper right hand corner of the room. It's voice, yes 'it', was something similar to a viper or a cobra's hiss. She was truly a vile person, and while his body shook in fear for a moment, his soul was burning with a fire purely constructed from rage. Ikka wanted her to die, and after Tessu was dealt with; she would be next...

Kuro's chakra was easy to sense, even not as a sensory type, it was still bluntly obvious to detect his presence. Although, that's only because the monster wasn't making an effort to hide his strength, which poured out from his skin like oil would from sweat. He really was a true beast, and that made Ikkadan happy: he was going to have a father, who was that strong. Someone he could look up to and love... Yeah, love. Something to fill his heart with love, rather than its current resident: despair, anger, pain and suffering. So distracted by his obvious strength, Ikka would lately notice that Kuro had some sort of scroll grasped to his body, wait, not one body many scrolls, in fact. "Kuro-" He spoke, his voice stammering to an almost instant stop.

And then the beast himself began to speak, to which Ikka only remained still and listened; still holding onto his mother, hoping that her tears would dry up. He wanted those salt lakes to dry, to evaporate, to disappear!

Kuro stated three reasons as to why he was going to save the boy: she loved Suzu too much to neglect this matter; Ikka was his apprentice and finally, Ikkadan would become Kuro's first son. And just like that, the boy teared up for a different reason. He already had a family, another mother and father who would look after him, and in time he would look after them... Whether that was in their old age, illness or bereavement. He was going to be there for them, he promised himself. "Kuro... if you get rid of him," Ikka would touchingly add with a winch of his bandaged face, "If, if you're getting rid of him... Please, I want you to put him into another body... I want him... Trapped."

[I'm going for the RS Kinjutsu, so if you could help with that, it'd be awesome! :3]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young boy would answer her ill fated pleas. Almost regretting she didn't ask them. Hearing the pain in Ikkadan's voice. The poor-

Wait. Iori? Iori did this? IORI DID THIS?! Suzuhime would go wide eyed, there was no way Iori would have done this to Ikkadan. She's sooner believe that Kuro was cheating on her then believe Iori had actually harmed family. Family was everything to them... why would he do it... even if provoked by Tessu... Iori would never...

Suzu could feel his pain however, so she would have to keep him calm, which meant for her to calm down. Kuro having come in, suggesting she calm down as well. She would wipe at her face. Brushing the tears away and smiling at Ikkadan. Hinting to what her plans of what she was going to do with Tessu.

"We're not eliminating Tessu, we're just moving him..."

She would smile again, wiping at Ikkadan's face with her pale hand.

"And Kuro is not the only one doing it... I will be sealing the goodness within your heart so you'll still be the same person, while he extracts Tessu. But... this comes somewhat at a cost."

Suzuhime would sit up in front of Ikkadan, to where he couldn't see anything else but Suzuhime's face, the outside hidden from view behind her beautiful curtain of crimson hair. Looking down at him solemnly for a moment. Squeezing her palm tightly, to where her short nails dug sharply into her palm. Blood beginning to flow out from her hand. Suzuhime stroking his face a few times before she would dig her bleeding hand into Ikkadan's exposed arm. Her blood quickly coming into contact with his own. The divinity of Suzu's being reacting to the mere mortal. The blood transfusion beginning to form a seal on the back of Ikkadan's hand.

Tenshin Ishindenshin:
Tenshin Ishindenshin ((Divine Link)) - Using the blood of one born of divine blood, a divine seal forms a light telepathic link with the bearer of this special seal. Once this link is established it can be broken by evil sealing, and five elemental sealing which disrupts the chakra paths so violently that telepathy cannot be maintained. This seal also causes a permanent alteration of some physical aspect of the bearer. That physical aspect can't be changed once chosen through rp.

The aspects changeable by choice are hair, eyes, angelic script, growth of a elemental armor on knees and elbows, tiny sparkles resembling a halo, tiny angelic wings, and last but not least skin become pale and slightly glowing.
Up to two of these aspects can be changed.

This jutsu is a seal and not a genjutsu or a taijutsu.
It does not have any affect other than to provide the location and health of the bearer to Suzuhime or other bearers of a divine seal given by Suzuhime.

Note:
The telepathy is broken by evil sealing, five elemental seal, and special abilities like those possessed by ghost walkers, and Yamanaka's. The link can be reset by intense concentration of both parties. Because of the specific strengths of the abilities and the rare abilities required to break this link it is a lvl 8 Jutsu. Those in use of the link can only tell what Country the person with the seal is in, but as they get closer to said individual they are able to home in on them.

All Suzuhime could do now was let Kuro work his magic while Ikkadan's lighter spectrum would begin to engorge, forcing the wicked soul of Tessu to the surface.​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sorry about the wait…

Kuro unfurled two scrolls and set a puppetized human body on the ground before him and began the ritual as he told Ikkadan and Suzuhime a story that was both his own and not his own.

Several year's ago, there was a city to the south of the dojo named Hagoromo. They had a population of fifteen thousand people. This was a reasonably well off city they had reclaimed enough of the desert to have agriculture and through irrigation made possible by the Toraono Clan and Soon’s Oasis they had a steady supply of fresh water. Only three thousand people remain, the city itself is literally dust on the wind because an arrogant priest believed that his newfound God could grant him power beyond what Mother Suna had gifted the righteous to do. This priest’s name was Zenchishi, Nara Zenchishi… he was a likeable man, he was moved to fits of passionate service when the call of the Goddess was upon him. He was even moved to dye his hair sand blonde and carry blessed sand in a pouch. He had a half- brother whom was also an initiate named Tsuchimikado Nyo, he was very stoic, very serious, and unknown to all but his missing nin mother a fully trained medic nin. He excelled at healing and seeing the evil spirits in others.

Kuro went through a series of hand seals and began to pour chakra into the first seal a Gaia seal that would force his acceptance of Suzuhime’s blood as he tied the gaia seal he placed upon Ikkadan to Suzuhime’s own.

He fell in love with a beautiful yet vindictive, sado-masochistic woman named Yume. She liked his lazy, playful, loving nature. He was devout, he was kind, yet until he met Yume he was lonely, destitute, bored. Now he felt alive, it was as if the storms of his life had been blown away. She dressed much as he did in a long black robe with her black and brown hair in a tight bun. Her eyes were a dim hazel but tended to light up in his presence. They were married before long and their lives seemed blissful. Zenchishi would frequently be talked into joining her forays into debauchery. With his innate shadow talents he turned out to be very good at restraining her and granting her darker wishes. What he did not know was that her escapades were a form of prayer to Jashin. As their love grew and his inhibitions withered as it were, it wasn’t long before she realized she was pregnant and her life spiraled out of control. She could not keep up her own prayers and maintain her pregnancy so she made a pact with her god Jashin that she would turn her husband a Priest of Suna to his service as long as she was allowed to keep her baby. If she did her normal rituals the baby most likely would not survive. Jashin accepted her deal happy to turn a follower of the desert ancient turned Goddess into an immortal servant of pain. It took no time at all as she told her husband that mother Suna would bless their child if he followed her ancient blood- letting rituals before Mother Suna’s altar every night their child would be born with gifts beyond any other. Zenchishi did as she bade without question trusting her as any husband would.

Kuro’s gaia sealing of Ikkadan was complete empowering Suzuhime’s blood seal so that the exorcism could proceed without harming him. He then began to the psychic surgery slowly drawing all the negative emotions, thoughts and energy from Ikkadan into the exorcism doll which would host the evil spirit once it was pulled from Ikkadan.

Now we get to the crucial parts of the story. Zankuriosu the Just, ruled over the fertile valley of Makai -No- Yama. He was overthrown by young powerful boy named Bankuyo, who renamed the Valley Baraka no Sei. With his father’s death Zankuriosu the Second, fled his homeland seeking the aid of other more powerful individuals, but none would help him because the feudal government despised their secret use of slavery. With a cadre of loyal followers Zankuriosu chronicled how he fared as a few nomad tribes helped him. He discovered special powers among the humans and their beasts. He questioned whom had taught them so many wonderful things and they took him to Zenchishi’s brother Nyo whom had been on his pilgrimage for five years wandering the desert aiding its peoples so that he could become a full priest like his wayward brother.

They say the Bankuyo was born with eyes as black as the void, and that he never cried, even as an infant. No animal would come near him and once he began to speak as a child his voice carried a weight and power that should never come from a child. Around his fifth season of life he began to manifest a power that could contain and consume all light. Jashin had augmented the child so that he could become his avatar. In the caste system of the city Bankuyo’s family were priests and scholars not one of the ruling elite. Suspicious of the young child’s growing power, Zenchishi finally confronted his wife Yume. She admitted to tricking him into completing rituals that would empower their child with blessings from Jashin not Mother Suna. Zenchishi could not believe what she told him as he simply lost his mind and flew into a terrible rage, attacking his beloved treacherous wife Yume. Bankuyo stopped him without moving a muscle, he grasped him with his own shadow and those within the house. Through the power of Jashin he began feeding on his father’s insanity and emotional suffering to call upon the darkness. With a flicker of movement in his eyes he snapped his father’s neck killing him as he pulled the light of his soul out from his eyes as he stared into the abyss of darkness within his son’s eyes. Feeding on that rage and sorrow filled soul doubled his already incredible power. His mother thought to thank him for protecting her but that was not to be the case as he turned on her and began to ravage her mind and body draining her soul piece by piece for months for betraying Jashin’s secret. He tortured his own mother with the Darkness as he honed his powers.

Orphaned by his own power he made others in his city bow down to him. Those who refused, he tortured and devoured with the Darkness. Over the next season his reputation spread over nearly the entire valley and he amassed legions of fanatics and terrified followers. He killed thousands during his meteoric rise to power. Many died to feed his insatiable appetite for souls and suffering, tortured for days in public executions so he could savor their agony and devour their tainted hopeless souls in the end. The feudal lord Lord Zankuriosu had long forgotten about the city of Hagoromo, never knowing his outcast daughter had borne him a Grandson. The Valley was mostly farmland and therefore insignificant to his notice so it came as a great surprise when a threat rose to his supremacy from a region known only for farmers, and traders. Had he acted swiftly he might have been able to turn Bankuyo to his side and use him as a weapon but it took another season before Zankuriosu would go forth to meet Bankuyo for himself.

He had intended to judge the child’s power, to determine if he was worthy of serving him as a merchant lord of his courts or simply have him executed for taking over regions within his sphere of control. For in truth Bankuyo was still just a child of thirteen seasons, nowhere near the one thousand and twelve seasons of life that Lord Zankuriosu had lived and learned to master his own considerable powers. Bankuyo had no intentions of serving anyone not even Jashin nor of dying ever. When they met face to face Bankuyo dominated his Grandfather’s body and broke his bones before Zankuriosu could summon a defensive jutsu. He stripped his Grandfather of his powers and his memories devouring not only his soul but everything he was leaving only an echo of himself within his shell to spend his final moments weeping in terror gazing into the black eyes of his own son. Within weeks news of his father’s defeat spread throughout the entirety of country. Zankuriosu the Second fled at first rather than face his terrifying nephew. Nyo quickly began to gather aid but many feared Bankuyo so he sent a message to the only person he knew not afraid of death; his former teacher Toraono Kuro. All who defied him fell or were dominated by the prodigy of Darkness, whom with every victory became more powerful and more ruthless. After a series of terrible and resounding single handed atrocities where he decimated anyone whom rose against him as Nyo began his journey to confront his nephew. One day he had an epiphany amid his devouring of souls deemed unworthy to serve him. He developed a ritual to unlock the full power of the darkness by feeding not just upon the souls of the weak but the natural energy of the entire region itself.

Dominating the people with an ease that borderlined outright blasphemy against the gods; Bankuyo set out to become a power as close to that of the gods as possible. Even the heaven’s trembled at the mention of his name as his influence over the spirits, and nature expanded exponentially. With the youngest lords under his control he turned their wills into participating in the most complex ritual of Ancient Sorcery ever attempted. Even two minor ancients along with their clans willingly participated without being dominated and were able to retain themselves and their souls as Lord Bankuyo began to devour all those weaker than himself and with his honorbound word distributed the power gained equally according to their actual will and strength gauged by the rites of the ritual. The Darkness, The Earth, The Wind, The Fire, The Passage of Time, The Wrath of Reality; all gained proportional amounts of incredible energy granting them all power rivaling the Elder Gods by taking some of the very essence of the world into them. Obliterating the physical and spiritual existence of their victims; a vortex of darkness formed from the void was Bankuyo’s eternal hunger for power consumed the entire valley. Every man, woman, child, beast, bird, fish, insect, plant, fungus, bacteria, and virus was consumed. When the ritual ended a desert had been created where once the most fertile valley in Wind Country had existed. A spark of the all-consuming void remained at the epicenter which would slowly combine with the Diamond Maelstrom centuries later, along with the destruction of the valley. Nyo arrived almost too late, as he managed to use his well-earned wards to save a few hundred people that were able to get close to him in time. Defying Bankuyo’s power with his own spirit and his faith in Mother Suna, Nyo fought and defeated Bankuyo’s minions that had been empowered by Jashin’s sorcery. I arrived to aid him but it was too late Nyo was dying from his wounds and Bankuyo was getting his second wind. Bankuyo made the foolish mistake to believe that I was a common demon and tried to banish me wasting his power as I brought forth all of my own draining his life force into Hyakujuuonouu and granting Nyo his final wish. He wished to become my servant for all eternity, he did not want to die as a Priest. He felt he had paid his debt for being a medical assassin three hundred times over. He wished to live life as a beast, so as his Sanryougan opened I took his soul from within him and placed it in a master seal. Using the power of Hyakujuuonouu I tore Bankuyo’s soul from his body and tore it to shreds as was necessary. I then took my own spirit and took over Nyo’s body and through his eyes I gained the power to see spirits without using arcane rituals. His body became one of my own and it is with his aid that I am able to save you now. *Kuchiyose no jutsu*

Another Kuro arrived his eyes were like rainbow diamonds and through them Kuro was able to determine exactly where Tessu was hiding. Empowering his true demon hand Kuro reached into Ikkadan’s mind and ripped Tessu from within him and very painfully placed his soul within the eunuch puppet in the alternate scroll. As soon as Tessu’s soul was within the doll it began to thrash and attempt to scream but Kuro had already placed special binds and wards upon it before he had left their home. Sealing the scroll with the trapped soul infested puppet inside Kuro gave it to Suzuhime as Ikkadan adjusted to the loss of some of his spirit energy. Both Kuro’s smiled at Suzuhime and spoke in unison…

“When he is ready he will know what to do with the soul within that puppet.”

Demon Kuro sat back tired but relieved as Tsuchimikado Kuro finished checking over Ikkadan and his seals.

WC: 2225

MFT (2nd body Tsuchimikado)

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a hint of disbelief at what Ikkadan had said, that Iori was responsible for this attack. She believed Ikkadan, but at the same time, she desperately struggled not to believe that her brother was the one responsible for the giant wound; he acted upon a most brutal instinct, knowing that Ikka's control was not his own, and yet he still drove his blade through his nephew's stomach. The fangs of his chainsaw probably still were glued with fatty meats and stained crimsons. "Moving him..." He would said, not questioningly, but rather believing in her words. And then Suzuhime went on to say that she would be sealing the goodness withing his heart, so that'd he still be the same person, but that the process came with a cost of some sort.

Ikkadan didn't know what to expect, but nothing he could conjure up within his drug-induced mind would live up to the magic of his mother's touch. She excreted blood from her hand, by pinching her palm with her nails, in the form of a fist. The blood dribbled from her skin and onto the sheets; only a few droplets. Ikka would then winch, feeling uneasy, as she smeared her blood against his exposed arm; it felt so wrong and odd. But he braved it, wearing a smile upon his face that clearly had no place here. "I... I think I understand." He would add, understanding that this technique would come with some type of altercation, but he wasn't aware of what. Although, the latter 'magic', that this narrator mentioned would now come into play as the two bloods danced together: forming a seal on the back of his hand. Ikka would lazily lift his hand and observe the newly formed seal, for the briefest of moments it was glowing with a soft yellow. It's beauty knew no bounds and its translucent colour danced so gently against his chocolate hues. What a beautiful, beautiful gift - he would think, lifting his head and giving his mother a gentle smile as she stroked his face repeatedly. The seal, it felt so good, it felt warm like a thousand coddling puppies just resting against his very soul. A gentle smile would deepen, thicken even.

Kuro would then do something, or rather summon a body, by activating two unfolded scrolls. It looked vacant, and empty with any indication towards its sex. And from then on, he would begin a tale, a tale of utter astonishment. Hagoromo, a city, the Toraono Clan, a priest Zenchishi, Tsuchimikado Nyo and something else... It was only the begin and already Ikka, in his drugged state, was quite confused and intimidated by the volume of information - even if it was only but a few names and some minor details. But what the boy would notice was the hand seals that the great beast shifted through, pouring his chakra into a seal; the Gaia Seal. This seal was added to the seal that Suzuhime had created, which now nestled on his back hand. The boy would look at his hand hazily, noticing the layered seal and squinting his vision. A double layered seal?

Ikkadan wanted to listen to the story, but his mind kept zoning out and stretching far from reality, why? The boy was totally absorbed in the feeling of bliss, something that felt almost orgasmic, as his head fell back against the puffy pillow and his face relaxed. He chuckled for a few seconds, returning his gaze back to Kuro and tuning in his sense of hearing so that he could listen some more. But really, it was almost impossible to distract himself from that feeling of freedom, as if he had never been in pain before and, as if, Tessu was there anymore. Even as he spoke, Tessu wrestled for control, but struggled tremendously against the might of Kuro's energy. Ikkadan wouldn't even be able to hear Tessu: cussing, cursing, screaming and begging to be left alone.

The Yamazaki was totally free of his entirety.

Still, he braved on with listening to the story, which had such depth and such emotions tangled within its words. For some reason, Ikka would think that this tale wasn't even real, but he knew to disregard that thought almost immediately. He would smile, hazily holding his head up and peeking his ears into the best position possible for picking up audio. Again: the task of avoiding the sheer amazement of bliss was almost impossible, you could see it riddled on his face; wrestling in the wrinkles of his smile. And too concerned with how he was going to mange living a normal life without smiling was he, that he had completely phased out to Tessu's removal, of which he was now implant inside of another body. And too dotted, shall we say, was he that he didn't even notice the second Kuro; whom had performed the exorcism.

Two, he thought?

After Kuro had sat back down, the second Kuro - the one with those beautiful eyes - would check over Ikkadan and his newly formed seals. But shortly after that, the injured boy would struggle from his bed, the lumpy piece of crap, winching immensely at ever movement and at ever motion. He hobbled over, opening up some of the staples, which caused him noticeable pain, until he reached the side of Kuro - limping like a trooper. Ikka would quickly embrace the man, even if he was at an awkward angle, sobbing gently. "Thank you..." That's all he needed to say; Tessu was gone, for good, and now he could really start to live life the way he wanted to.

"Mother, Father..." He would add with a gentle smirk, cheekily turning his head to his mother and showing her the cheeky expression, of which revealed his [utter[/i] delight. However, what Ikkadan didn't notice was a glowing trail of runic symbols, an ancient language, or scripture, spreading from his double seal and illuminating gently as it stretched across his form. A few of the symbols reached his face, singing slightly with warm, imprinting their glowing form into his flesh.

That scroll, which contained Tessu, he wouldn't forget about that, oh no...

He had plans for that bastard.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime was glad that she was the one performing this instead of Kuro. Throughout the entirety of what should have been a painful process, Ikkadan seemed to be in a state of ecstatic bliss. Suzuhime's divine blood soothing his pain as it coursed through is body. The seal etching itself into his skin, granting him a spiritual pleasure as he seemed to drift off into a another plane of existence altogether. All the while, Kuro told of a story that seemed to have happened a long time ago. Intricate details of a woman's betrayal to her husband to bear a child of evil. Adding his own seal to Ikkadan's skin, layered atop Suzuhime's. By now, Suzuhime had moved her face away from Ikkadan backing away for Kuro's 'surgery' to proceed, with Tessu's wickedness being forced to the surface. Smiling as scourge known as Tessu was finally removed by the Kuro with the shining eyes of a spiritual master. Tsuchimikado. Exhaling a breath of relief when it seemed their troubles were over. However, it seemed Ikkadan had been so overjoyed in his blissful state that he had ever staggered to his feet to hug Kuro for extracting the wicked. And as Kuro had told her, if she had used the Tenshin Ishindenshin, Ikkadan had adopted an angelic trait, angelic scripture now tattooed itself across his body. Not even Suzuhime could read it. But it felt as if she knew what it was saying, it was strange indeed. To know something without knowing it. But Suzuhime had noticed something in the moment of relief. Ikkadan should NOT<i></i> be standing up right now. Moving over to Ikkadan, she would gently grip his shoulder and lead him back over to the bed.

"Ikkadan, you shouldn't be standing up yet, please wait until your wounds heal. It shouldn't take long... maybe..."

Suzuhime's blood would greatly increase the boys healing process, and Kuro perhaps knew a jutsu that could mend his broken flesh?

"Dear, do you think you could heal Ikkadan? When I was hurt, you said you had the ability to heal me, but what about him?"

She looked over at Ikkadan, whom she had placed back into the bed. She felt bad for asking this of him considering how exhausted he looked. But she didn't want him to be alone again.

"If your too tired, it's fine, we can wait."

She would join Kuro, ushering him to sit down on the hospital room's visitor bench. Placing herself a bit distant away from Kuro, patting her lap for him to rest on.

"Get some rest Kuro, you've earned it."

She beckoned and pleaded at the same time. She didn't need Kuro passing out from the process, or Ikkadan from reopening his wounds.​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro smiled but disregarded her concern, "The jutsu I had planned for you was to pull you back from the brink pf death, Ikkadan's injuries are no where near as bad and require far less energy to heal than you might think. All I need do is activate his own natural regeneration and he will be better than he previously was."<i></i> Kuro quickly took his left index claw and scratched the back of his right hand using a few drops his blood drew a seal upon his stomach that forced Ikkadan's body to regenerate the damage it had endured. It would be a little painful but almost immediate in action.

Spirit eyes Kuro looked Ikkadan's wounds over as they healed "Seems like Iori-san tried to immobilize Ikkadan with brutal near lethal pain. Then stitched him together in a way, he could not give chase. Now that the evil spirit has literally been ripped from his body Iori and Ikkadan should both be fine and be able to reconcile."<i></i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikka would feel his mother's tender hooks curdling over his shoulder, she urged him not to be moving, and she was right; he really wasn't in any condition to even think about moving, let alone actually moving. He would give her a smile and nod his head, however, what would take him by surprise would be the comprise between the two, as Kuro agreed to heal Ikkadan's wounds to the point where all that was left was a hefty scar. "Guhh..." He would exclaim, clutching his hand over the rapidly healing wound. Thanks to Kuro, the process was swift but painful, and thanks to Suzuhime, Ikka was moved back over to his bed.

He would slowly sling his legs back onto the bed, excreting a face of pain and discomfort due to the thickness of his scar. For some reason, after healing, the scar was now thick, so thick, that it almost caused him to because hunched-back. The amount of tight flesh was really squeezing his body together, and that would end up killing him. But the Gods had shined on that day, and in that moment, a tall standing woman would make an appearance. Her scent, so fresh and floral, would gently dance into the room and effect the senses of those within the room: Kuro, Suzu and Ikka.

Oba Kinnaku, one of the Medical Chiefs at this hospital, would make her appearance. She wore her typical doctor grab, peach blouse with a frilly center line, typical lab coat, black pencil skirt with high-heels. Her hair, as per, was short cut just above her shoulders. "Oh, hello." She would state, rather surprisingly, "I didn't know that Ikkadan was expecting anybody." She would bow her head and give the two adults a comforting smile, "I'm Oba Kinnaku, one of the Medical Chief's here at Sunagakure. I'm going to operate on Ikkadan's wound-" Her keen eyes would striaghten and freeze in shock: the wound had gone, no, it had healed remarkably.

But the boy was left with an obviously rippling scar. She could that this scar would need to be operated on as soon as possible. She didn't even have time to question the ridiculous speed at which the wound had healed... Not even a second. Within a few minutes, Kinnaku, along with a few nurses, wheeled the bed from the room so that his scar could be operated on. "I'll take good care of him." She would say to the woman, whom on first appearance seemed like a mother.

"I'll be okay, I promise... Mother."
Ikka would add as the drugs re-entered his system and caused him to doze off for the operation.

[Topic left, thanks guys!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back