Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rapid as Sand [Leaving Country]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tosaka had it easy compared to me. He was going to Stone and me? I was looking for cruddy Suna. No one has heard from that place for a while now, and it looks like in the name of Clan Masaru we'd be the first Cloudies to make an effort to go there. On Some level I was glad to do this, but on another level I was completely dwarfed by the responsibility. If it wasn't for the high pay grade, and a request straight from my cousin I doubt I'd have gone. However I don't even like Yuuto that much, sometimes he can be unsettling. Lately the Clan's been worried ab out him especially since he came back so fucked up. Whatever none of my business if people claim he brought a curse back. Not like I can use the shadows anyways. All I got is this enchanted blade.

While not writing his thoughts rang like bells. The armored man weighed down by his combat gear was headed to Sand. He would be able to fend off smaller threats but not a full grown beast or a shinobi for that matter. His route was extremely hazardous but intel had at least shown them that Wind Country's sandstorms were too much for normal people to handle. He'd be tasked with seeking information on the Sand Village, since it had been maybe two decades since anyone formally went there. Raiko would head to a merchant city first and see if he could get some useful information before heading back home.

[Leaving Country - 2 Hours [S Rank PC - B Rank NPC]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back