Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Entry Rave? Rave.

This thread is marked as containing someone requesting/being allowed entrance into the village.

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The group of party goers would finally make their way to the Gates of Leaf. It would be a sight to behold. There were many people that had fake hokage hats on, presumably from a gift shop, some had fake anbu masks, and even one guy had a metal bucket on his head and walking into things! But there is one person that stood out from all of them.

A guy that looked like he is the leader of a punk rock band. Except, there is more to him than just that. The left side of his body was covered in blue crystals, as if they were part of him. His eyes were empty with an eerie blue light coming out of them. And to top it all off, he was on a motorcycle.

Kureji is that guy. He hopped off of the motorcycle and walked up to one of the people. "Sup."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Good afternoon, my name is Sazuki Nao and I will be handling your application. Please profide me with your passport and or documentations and reason for visiting." It was a most standard line of text someone could say, but the redhaired man wasnt interested in too much trouble. And he was rather curious wjy so many people were standing like this in front of the gates... did a village die out?

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Wow, you're really formal!" Kureji exclaimed. Formalities weren't really his type, but since he doesn't have the backing of his two friends, he wasn't going to cause too much trouble.

Passport? That's something he should have? Probably something he could have gotten in Sand when he was a citizen there, but everything seemed too much of a hassle. "I don't got one of them passport thingymabobs. I'm just a part time rocker, part time mercenary, and all the time fun. As for reason to visit. I guess to kick back and chillax a bit, ya know? Probably hit up a bar, especially if they serve some good cheesy fries. These party people said that they had plans for a party here, so I just tagged along." He then whispered in Nao's ear, "though it does look like some of them had too much fun." He then backed away and hollered at the bucket head guy, "I'm talking about you a bucket man!"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"As a person in high position... it is often required of me to be so. Specially when this big of a crowd comes to our gates." He commented as he pointed with a pen to the crowd. "For a merc to not have a passport... That is a dangerous business." He would comment, but thinking maybe benefit of the doubt was needed. "Inside the walls we won't have enough place to put up tents comfortably for them, however... if only one of them does something against Konoha, you will be responsible. If you agree with the following terms; no fighting leaf citizens, shinobi included if you see any, you are responsible for the people you bring in, failing to do so may end up in either banishment of the village or jail." If the other agreed, he would infuse some chakra in a stone that glowed with his chakra faintly. "Pour your chakra in this to seal the deal, after that you can enter the village free, just make sure to return the item... in a month it needs recharge, so if you need to use it after a month come seek me out. Either in the Byoin or the sennin corners." He commented.

[Access granted if agreements met]

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Thanks Homie, you're a real one." He made a note to himself to be wary. Even though he shows a lax and laid-back nature, the information that this red haired guy indirectly told him that he is a Medical Sennin isn't lost on him. He would pour his chakra into the stone, purple chakra would envelope it before disappearing. He figured that he could at the very least give a name to go with the face.

"Name's Iori Kota." It would be just a fake name, but something to use in case he needs to get out of the place. He doubts that he will make enough antics to cause him to be put on a watch list, heck, he doubts that he even is on Sand's little watch list. But still, even though he is not right in the head, he has gotta think smart every now and then.

He would turn to and wave at the other partiers, "Let's go peeps! And behave yourselves or it's my a-" He didn't finish his sentence as he coughed into his hand. Looking down at his hand, it was now covered in blood. Damn you father for making me this way, Kureji thought to himself. He surmises that the crystals that are inside him must be growing, if ever so slowly. His own life is on a timer. But hey, he isn't going to be the one to just accept this reality. No, he will flourish from this! Kureji would then nod to the red haired Leafie and then enter Leaf with his party people in tow.

(Entered Village)
(topic left unless stopped)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back