Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Re: Growing Up (Pvt Story)

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking at the rushing river water and letting his mind wander and his thoughts flow. Now that everything is settled, I need to make preparations for going to the springs. "Kumo!!! Where are you??" the tall boy shouted. A large brown spider, about the size of a Great Dane, appeared out of thin air. Moving swiftly Kumo scurried up by the river bed where Akuma had been calling him. Akuma turned just as Kumo jumped at him. Akuma being as fast as he was ducked as this huge eight legged creature barely misses his head. Kumo lands gracefully on the tree beside his human brother. "Be faster, and less predictable." With that the boy jumped to the other side of the river without dropping the fishing pole in his hand. Landing Akuma needed a strategy for his fishing rod. Striking the earth Akuma places his fishing rod into the ground and placed his webbing to it and a near by tree. "Alright your on!" Kumo, who was firing thin needle like leg hairs from the tree tops nearly misses Akuma's ear. Akuma Formed two kunai out of spider mucus, a passive ability he posses, he threw them in the direction of the needle like barrage. Direct hit!"You know if you would've listened to mom more you'd be a better fighter. She's not here so it's you and I."Sora,Yasu,you, and I."Do you want to defend yourself?" Akuma walked over to the floor where his brother laid. Upon reaching for the kunai in Kumo's leg and suddenly, the spider with the force of a semi truck uses two legs to kick the boy into the river. Akuma now struggling and confused in the chaotic rushing water makes a rope out of his spider thread and lassos a branch. Climbing into the tree Akuma approaches where Kumo was. Being quite Akuma searches for the large brown arachnid. Jumping from tree to tree searching for the spider when he realizes he's near his cave. This is too far. Where did he go?

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma walked into his home were he and his spider brother slept and decided to go look for fishing bait to go back to fishing. Clearly Kumo is hiding. I'll make him come to me. Walking over to where is mother kept her web, Akuma started searching for fishing bait and an already made net. My sides feel warm. Something isn't right.. "Ow!" Bursting with pain his sides felt like he was punched on his sides and the pain knocked him on his back. Akuma while he fell hit a chest making it bust exposing its contents. "Man that sucked."What was that? Sitting up Akuma seen the exploded contents of the chest. Oh no! Mom's stuff!

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Scrambling, Akuma tried piling his mother's things and pieces of the broken chest up against a wall when he came across a piece of paper regarding his name and his birthdate as well as information on his bloodline.That's why she took me in. That's why she doesn't trust anyone. I love you mom. Akuma started crying from the information he started gathering. He came across a piece of paper with drawings on it. It was a drawing of him Kumo and they were under a tree cuddled. There was writing centered at the top. "You'll never be alone." Akuma seemed to whisper it as it kept repeating in Arachne's voice.

Suddenly Akuma's tears started to get heavier. They fell fast as Akuma started to sob. He was sobbing so hard the he didn't notice Kumo walk in slowly. Kumo crawled over to his brother and using two of his legs seemed to hug the boy. "I love you, Kumo." The boy slowed his sobbing to a soft breath and then to a sigh. "We have to make sure that the forest is safe from poachers and hunters like mom's killer.I just don"t understand why humans are so cruel. Mom saved me from the human that gave birth to me Kumo. My birth giver was gonna kill me!" Akuma started breathing heavily again. This time out of rage. Why do humans think they own anything? Even our lives are borrowed. We breathe air from the trees. Yet they foolishly cut them down to build civilizations that over populate. That's just the beginning. I stand For the Earth. What about Yasu and Sora? They are friends. I'll talk to them. Thinking About how he made friends kinda calmed him. They all are not bad. There are exceptions. Remember that! Kumo nudged Akuma. He seemed puzzled as to the situation. The fluctuation in emotions startled Kumo. "I'm sorry, I need to calm down. Kumo somebody's coming guard up."

WC:332

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just a deer. "Any way, Kumo! Look at all this stuff. When do you think she was going to tell me?" Kumo was walking on the ceiling with purpose as if he had found something. Getting to right about the entrance to the cave Kumo started frantically digging. "You're making an awful lot of noise. I'm trying to think here." There's got to be more clues. Who am I really?.... I am Arachne's son. She saved me and raised me on her own. Never forget that. "I'm thinking way too hard about this. I need to meditate" But first what's Kumo up to? Getting up the white haired boy with green eyes walked a good 45 meters around a cave wall to the entrance. Seeing a pile of dirt ten feet from the entrance and about 4.5 feet high Akuma looks up and says, " Ya' know I'm all for digging holes but not in the roof of the place we sleep." Kumo came crawling out of the hole he had made and upon exiting he flicked some web attached to what looked like a wood box smashing it on the floor. "You knew." Akuma walked over to the mysterious box.

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boxes contents were information about Akuma and his background. " That's why my sides are killing me." He muttered. Kumo slowly crept forward and Akuma sat up and then jumped out side of the entrance. "I need some time to think." Akuma said to Kumo. I need to be alone. Making a net out of spider mucus, he grabs the scattered contents and dashes off. Leaving Kumo to wait patiently for his brothers return. A few hours went by and Akuma was still so angry and lost his sides kept digging away. His extra arms were having a hard time sprouting through his ribs. Mom would know what to do. Calming down He started to meditate on all of new found knowledge and tried focusing his emotions outwards. Before he knew it he was in his subconscious listening to a familiar woman's voice. Mom. "There you are my child. I've missed you so much!" Arachne spoke softly to her son. "You've grown a lot too. Are your arms coming in? How long have I been away?" "M-Mom! Mother! What's going on? How are you here? Where is here?" "We are in your subconscious. Chakra build up state if you will." " So you kept chakra with me?" "No. In the the box your brother smashed. I knew you'd find out sooner or later."

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma struggled to maintain his meditation state. "Relax boy." "I'm trying mom my sides hurt. I'm gaining these arms I just they would come in already." "Here let me help you." Arachne used up most her chakra by fusing her remaining energy to speed up the growing process. "I love you. I don't have much time left but your father is coming to finish what your mother started. You know your truth now. I will always be with you my son, Akuma. Please watch your brother for me." "Mom, no please don't go. There is still so much I want to tell you."" I watch you always from the skies. Akuma I am the wind that blows. I am the warmth of the sun during the day and the fire at night. I am the trees that give air my son. I am also the river that flows strongly like your over bearing chakra. Boy most importantly I am the air you breathe. I tell you this because you need to know i am proud of your path. I will always be watching you." As quickly as her chakra came it left leaving only emotion inside Akuma. Upon opening his eyes the boy felt a sharp pain in his sides. This is different. Gripping the tree Akuma bit down on a rock and pushed with his might. Just as I thought. I can control them. They're ready. Akuma push again. This time his new arms grew out of his sides evenly with the original pair. Kumo I'm on my way.

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kumo groaned as a large explosion near the entrance of the cave woke him up while he was in the tree line napping. Kumo had been waiting for Akuma to come back. Kumo started towards investigating the sound when he felt a hostile presence and became aggressive to defend his home. A strange man with long black hair and daggers in his hands. All six of them. " You must be Kumo, one of the witches creatures. Have you seen Akuma? I've come to finish what his mother started. I'll kill you fast if you tell me." The evil man grinned as he snapped his fingers 3 masked figures jumped down from atop the cave. Kumo didn't hesitate to slap them down with a stone pillar. " Arachne was always a pest when we were killing runts. Would always try to save them." Kumo charged the man. The man weaved signs. " Summoning Jutsu." With a puff of smoke a giant white moth like creature took to the sky with the man on top. " Let's see how good you really are spider!" The man cackled throwing what seemed like shiny daggers. As they hit the ground they exploded. The spider made a net and jumped and gathered some of the golden ninja tools, spun and threw them at the winged creature. "Ga now!" The creature beat his wings harder and sent the daggers back at Kumo who was heading towards the ground. One hit Kumo in the leg and another in his abdomen exploding when they hit. The giant spider hit the ground and several other Blast Daggers hit and exploded around him. "That should lure the brat out." Akuma was in ear shot of the last explosions. Almost the bro. Kumo sensed his brother's presence and tried to stand. He had a blown knee and a big gash on his abdomen. He groaned loudly to let Akuma know he was hurt and in danger. Akuma popped through the tree line across from the river where the spider lay. " Man you look rough." Akuma started to heal his brother when he felt the weapon coming. using his bottom hands he threw two shruiken in the direction of the dagger and it exploded in mid air. " I'm obviously doing something. You must be Kizo. I know a lot about you old man, like the fact that you are my father. " Kizo spat. "Look I'll admit you grown well for a runt, but no child of mine is a runt. You are a bastard and you'll die that way." Akuma grinned. " I was hoping you'd say that." Akuma threw a spear he was making with his spider mucus. Kumo stood up and the spear passed Kizo . Kumo spun and sat back down. The spear shifted as it passed Kizo and came right for him. Kizo jumped off the moth like creature just in time for it to slice his cheek and hit the summoning and sent it back. " You brats aren't half bad. If you had been born in full you would have been useful to the clan. You should've just stayed in the bushes." The spear fell as the summoning known as Ga faded. "Useless creature. Alright runt and pest how will I dispose of you now that you've made me bleed?" " Kumo you alright?" Kumo was using his legs and pounding at the ground as if to dig. He got to about 8 feet and the stuck his legs in the side walls of the hole leaving out his two front legs. The earth under Akuma's feet rolled. " Sensory move. Gotcha" using a fore leg Kumo shot a stone pebble and it shattered the tree Kizo was molding chakra in. " Not bad. I suppose I'll have to be noisy then huh? Fire Style: Glory Blaze" Roaring from the man came a hot fire jutsu that pushed Akuma to the cave and had Kumo bury himself for cover from the fire. "Now that the two of you are separated. Summoning Jutsu." With another puff of smoke came an ominous presence.

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kizo summoned a giant fire scorpion. " Sasori, now!" The scorpion sprayed a fire from his tail high above his head. "Earth Style: Mudwall" We're in trouble. Think.. " I got it. Kumo let's dig that way. Akuma started digging towards the river. "Go up now!" Water started flooding the tunnel and cave. "Let's make a dash for it!"

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"We'll be good for a few." Not for too long though.. "Kumo we have to take him down. Fast. Do you have my bag still? " Kumo spat out a spider silk sack. Akuma picked it up and quickly loosened the knot. Inside were some sealing tags, paper bombs, flash powder, and smoke bombs. This should work. "Fight or flight. Your call." Kumo bowed. "Fight it is then." Akuma dashed out of the tree and Kumo followed. " Stop here." Akuma began making traps. Kumo walked over to another site about 3 yards away. and began digging. " There then?"

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
About 40 feet from the river Akuma stopped. He felt Kizo's chakra energy and froze. Kumo stomped by Akuma breaking the trance. "Right uhh... uhh.. Senbon Coating!" Akuma immediately covered himself and Kumo in a Senbon type armor. "I only have one question before I strike you down Kizo. How many have you slaughtered?" Akuma's eyes and heart were now filled with anger. Not knowing how to express these emotions he started to shake. "Hahahahah! You dare address me, Boy? How dare you even speak you little pest, I'll get rid of both of you and never lose sleep. Now you've put up some fight. I'll make quick work of you two if you come quietly." Kumo and Akuma stood across the river now from where Kizo and his Summoning: Sasori were walking up to the rivers bank. Akuma started to weave seals with four hands and threw two shuriken in peculiar places. Smoke first for concealment. "Lighting Style: Electroshock!" Kumo used an Earth technique called Sinkhole Fist. With Kumo's size, chakra control, and naturally aggressive fighting nature he sent spires in size and amounts incapable by humans. It was aimed for Sasori and they hit their mark. Sasori was slow and as a result was hit and damaged enough to be reversed summoned. Kizo wiped his mouth, " Fire Style: Flame Shield... You two made me bleed, so I guess I'll answer your peasant-like question. My reply is simply out... Thousands" Kizo wiped the rest of the blood off his forehead. "Fire Style: Abysmal Harbinger!" Predictable tact. If I remain calm I will win this. All his talking cleared my head. Kumo start towards the enemy and stopped just short and used Rockbed Coffin to fold the ground the fire creature was standing on and toss it under ground. " Lighting Style: Zeus Flash!" A bolt of lighting shot through Kizo's left knee and exploded it outwards. Kumo came up and using his weight crushed his hands to prevent him from using seals. "I lied Kizo, I want to know why.."

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kizo spoke with ferocity, " You weak sapling!! How dare you!" Kizo tried to stand but quickly failed and fell back down. "It's no use Kumo and I are going to paralyze you but only from the neck down." Kumo flung a sac towards Akuma and crawled torwards Kizo. Kizo tried crawling for escape but was too wounded. Using senbon Akuma dipped six of the throwing needles in a poison threw them at Kizo, hitting him in the shoulders, ankles, and wrists. "You should be feeling warm and tingly right now. That means its working and probably the last thing you'll feel. I'll ask you again. Why kill the runts?" Akuma wiped the blood from his mouth and Kumo slammed two of his front legs making the earth shake and Kizo's body ragdolled a few inches above the ground. "Why Kizo, why kill so many innocent newborns?!?!?" Kizo lay in front of Kumo and Akuma and began to chuckle. "What's your drive boy? What gets you up and going in the morning? since you are going to kill me I deserve a question answered myself don't I? Or will you savagely kill me like the little beast vermin you are?" Akuma clenched his fists and started to breathe rapidly. "Monsters like you deserve no explanation." Akuma formed a windmill shuriken from his spider mucus and made it solid gold. Kizo grinned " You truly are a feral creature aren't you?" Akuma jumped and came down slamming the giant ninja weapon into the ground just inches above Kizo's head. "I guess I'm just tired of making places in my heart for people who can easily be temporary. The forestry and research. The poachers that take more than necessary just for money. The dirty low life's I've seen over the years get away with crimes by running to the forest. This is my home as well home to others. These answers to your questions are given not because I feel you need to here my side but to show you that I am nothing like you."

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kumo crawled closer to Akuma. "Goodbye, Kizo." Kumo turned toward the real monster lieing on the ground and lifted his fore legs. "Last words?" Akuma smiled and jumped off Kizo as Kumo's massive fore legs came down on Kizo crushing his abdomen and throat. Kizo tried to weave seals but Kumo never gave him the time. "Don't worry. we are going to give you a proper burial. I'm no monster." I'm no monster. Akuma smirked looking down at Kizo's crushed unhuman-like body. Well, maybe like a good monster who destroys bad monsters. "We have to move now but lets bury this monster first." Akuma and Kumo began to wrap Kizo's body and pieces of his clothes in spider silk and Akuma covered it in his special mucus and let it harden. Akuma lifted the body and put it in what was once their home and it looked almost a small cove. He placed the body on his old bed. "I hope you see my mom. Not my birth giver. My mother Arachne." Akuma walked out of his home for the last time and looked up at Kumo who was standing atop the structure. When Kumo seen Akuma he jumped and everything cave in. the massive spider rode the rubble and buried the spider cocoon while Akuma picked flowers. Telipogon Diabolicus. Perfect. Climbing the mound of dirt he placed the flower. Akuma walked across the river and Kumo followed suit. "What about a tree house this time?" Kumo groaned "So that's a yes." Akuma jumped on top of Kumo and continued to speak " We can use you spider silk and mucus to keep it suspended." Akuma and Kumo continued into the deeper into the forest. not knowing what awaits but content with who they want to become.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back