Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reactivate/old site transfer

Isaki Yoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So, here I am. I was Adachi Sho, an Ash-nin on the old site. I RB'd to Mist on the new site as Isaki Yoshi but I wound up inactive before stats were given back. I was bounced from the main OCR to the old-site transition to here. I would fill out the form, but I have no stats to go with. I would be gracious to anyone who could help with this! Thank you.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Profile said:
Stats:

Level:

Health Points:
Chakra Points:

Agility: 175
Stamina: 80
Ninjutsu: 120
Taijutsu: 175
Genjutsu: 160
Chakra Control: 97
Power level: 767

Class
Spoiler:
Not the face!
HP: (40+ lvl) x stamina
CP: (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +2 Stealth and Awareness, +1 Stealth
High: Ranged Accuracy
Average: Genjutsu DC, Genjutsu Save, Evasion, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Low: Â Melee Accuracy

Core Ability: Opportunist
Spoiler:

Sneak Attack – Passive (3 points)
Restriction- C Rank and up
Many honor-bound fighters will make sure that their opponent is ready and aware before beginning a fight. Not so with the Opportunist. A turned back is an open target for them, a chance they don’t dare pass up.
Effect: When making a sneak attack, the opportunist has half the normal Stealth Debuffs applied to their type of attack, and has their stealth reduced by -1 for the remainder of the round instead of -1.5. Additionally, they gain +1 Critical to all Sneaks attacks whether successful or not. Successful Stealth Critical hits deal x3 damage, and critical hits from unsuccessful Sneak Attacks deal x2.5 Damage. All their sneak attacks cannot be Auto-Dodged.

Sniper – Modification (2 points)
Restriction- Requires Called Shot
When attacking an enemy by surprise, they cannot react, cannot cover there weaknesses. In that moment, it is extremely easy to hit vital areas. Taking advantage of this, an Opportunist can hit any chosen area with surprising ease.
Effect: When making called shots while in Stealth mode, The user suffers no accuracy penalty.

Crippling Strike - Special Move (3 points)
Don't turn your back on an Opportunist. They'll only take advantage of it and hit you hard. Very hard. They don't care about fighting fair, and this technique is one of their most surprising to be caught in.
Effect: User can make one taijutsu from stealth and have it ignore stealth penalties and gain +2 to Stealth and Critical. Can only be done once per round, and the user must be in stealth mode to use.

Quick Step - Boost (1 point)*2
Restriction- Can be purchased up to three times
Opportunists have mastered the art of precision attacking, knowing just when and how to catch the opponent off-guard with their attacks. It is very difficult into tricking one with your movements, masters as they are in the art of it already.
Effect: +1 accuracy

Jutsu
ABILITIES
Called Shot
Stalker
Strategist
Poison Mastery
NINJUTSU
Level 1
Chakra Concentration,
Master Rank
Body Switch, Master Rank