Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reactivation into Missing/Mercenary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hello,

I am requesting that I be reactivated as missing/merc I have recently come back and found that Leaf has gone so this is what I gotta do or would like to do.

Old Character Name: Uchiha Takeshi
Old Village/Missing: Leaf
OCR Type:
Last Known Where-abouts: Leaf
Old IC Rank: Anbu

Thank you.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi glanced up at the sky rain poured down onto the streets it seemed things were getting worse around here by each moment. Glancing down at the people below him he smirked slightly as he watched them hustling and bustling of day to day life. It seemed they didn’t really understand what was going on, nor did they know what was about to go on. As he let a small sigh come to his lips as he turned and walked to his room. Grabbing his black robes and mask he firmly attached it to his face as he grabbed his personal possessions. Turning to look at his flat once more he shut the door for the last time.

<i>I must do this for myself </i>

Instantly disappearing into the night he began to make his way towards the gates, knowing that it was hard to do what he was about to. At the same time the burning sensation that this was the right thing was running threw his veins, determination. As he continued with pace, he found himself sprinting towards the gate with speed now, his eyes set at the darkness that laid outside of them. His hate for this place was ripe, the knowledge he found out crushed his soul, he spent his life working for them for betrayal.

“STOP RIGHT THERE” the voice doomed out of the darkness making the Anbu stop in his steps as he looked to the top of the gates.

Dread lurched into the stomach of the Anbu as he recognized the voice of his friend, Arashi. The man he learned and grew with her, watching him neatly jump down from the gates he walked towards Takeshi.

“Brother, I don’t want to fight let me go into the night, no-one needs to know” his voice cold as he stared at his red haired friend.

“What are you doing Takeshi, by all rights you will become a nuke” his voice cold, they had stopped so many before, now the roles were reversed.

“It was them Arashi, they ordered the death of the one who taught us brother, does that mean nothing to you!” his voice rippled out like thunder into the rainy night.

“This isnt right, you know the consequence” his voice broke slightly at hate that he was standing here arguing like this with his friend.

“I AM GOING, THIS PLACE HOLDS NOTHING TO ME NOW!” Takeshi voice made his intentions clear, the swirl of his eyes under the mask showing the familiar sight of the Sharingan.

“I won’t stop you, but know once you step out, we are nothing, you are no longer welcome” his voice cold as he spoke to the man.

Takeshi nodded grabbing his things he allowed his shoulder to slam into his brother as he sprinted past him, breaking freindship for the Village that broke his trust, his heart, his soul. The ones that made him turn from them, throw them out if you will. As he stepped out of the threshold of the gates for the last time a smirk came to his lips as he looked out to the night.

Free from this wretched place.

Can I be placed in Stone Please...

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Roleplay Approved.

Profile, Training and Dojo threads moved to their respective areas in Missing.

Welcome to Missing!

Also you need to do a request for your slick Mercenary banner in Admin Request which can be located here: Click Here

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Also further note, you may start in Earth Country however you will have to proceed in entering their shinobi village by normal means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back