Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Reactivation Mist -> Missing] Kazamatsuri Sho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
  • Become Missing.
    • In order to become Missing, write up a request in your respective Village Request boards with a Roleplay explaining how and why your character escape or leave the village.
      • Word Count requirement is 500

My character was outside of the village prior to the Mist occurrence and if I have to create an event explaining further, than by all means I will do so. This is merely my character peering upon the village from a vast distance of a home he once knew and one he can no longer return to so easily. Not to mention I have had a soft spot for the missing life as that is what I have always been and for now that will go unchanged for the time being. I would like to see if I could have the official Missing-Nin Banner as opposed to the Mercenary one however, if not then not a big deal. Thanks in advance!

- - - - - - - -​

qCcMULT.jpg
PNU54ku.jpg
ujYYWeK.png
TFZl8ic.png
kTWWi6T.png

nc6vOFe.png
C6LfmO3.png
GIPbOhb.png
3rq847b.png
0YRrcZA.png

|| Spoken Text || Spoken Text || Spoken Text || Spoken Text || Spoken Text ||

The winds along the violent waters had longed ceased, the ominous echoes of silence grasping upon his very heart. This was no longer the world he once knew; instead it was that of a very different realm where the beasts roared and flared with blood thirst. Those who aided the Nara to travel via ship were extremely hesitant to draw close to the location, leaving him to drift upon a petite vessel; aiming to drift as close to his former home as possible before encountering problems.

From his rear, looming in his silhouette was that of a few figures, “Sho-nii, you shouldn’t stare so hard, the world won’t change from a single glance.” a voice would call outwards, the creatures in the distance rearing their hideous fangs against the foreign intruder of the once promising lands. “Our family has not been silenced, they are still there, Sho-nii!” another voice would ping outwards in the form of a thousand fowl chirping endlessly. Heavenly and nothing short of the sweetest vanilla wafer.

Without a word, the Nara would pivot upon his heel, Sho’s sky blue orbs landing upon his loyal companions, they were his way of accurately communicating with the world about him. Tenderly his left palm would caress against the coral hair of his beloved other portion, “You learned that from someone important to you, didn’t you, Keiko-chan?” he inquires before ceasing his digits from trailing through her tendrils, “Taku-nii!” she responds swiftly, a look of pride as his gaze settles to the left where the initial voice began. “Kakaeru, I’m glad I choose to mold you after such a loyal man. It’s as if I have him here with me as well.” The shell would merely nod his head, not bothering to communicate further for there truly had never been a need.

" . . . . "

Sho’s expression would transform itself into that of a widening smirk, his hand outstretching towards that of his Kenshin, "Now now, don’t be jealous. You’ll always be my close-" a swift jab would issue upon his lower left rib, “S-second closest.” He corrects himself as a very pleased Keiko would giggle before grasping upon his arm. In his mind, Sho’s, Kenshin would always be a Taro-like figure. His family would live on, though he still believed they lingered within this world . . . somewhere.

The only question truly remained was how did the shinobi still find himself walking in this world? Quite simple and unfortunately far from a miracle. Sho had merely been out of the village prior to the ordeal and came home to destruction, though he had never once been village bound as many shinobi had, his habits of roaming had gotten the former ANBU Captain into a wide array of troubles; at one point he had become demoted and hatred gathered around him once more as if an odd movie sequel of a former life still clung to his flesh.

“Henzo . . .” his voice calling outwards to the last standing figure who would respond with a scowl, "No."

“My apologies, you wish to go by Kei.” The path would give another response, this time in the form of a nod and that of an approval. “Let’s see what this world can now offer us, those who wander this realm in search of purpose once more. Fate has left us with little, but we can once more grasp upon what we deem as filling.” He turns mid-sentence, the winds spiraling around the group to conceal their scent from the fowl creatures lurking in the former village.

A frozen realm filled with venom and that in which oozed poison. This was no longer an abode and it was far past due time to locate Mu.

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Unfortunately you can only currently get the Mercenary banner, as all Mist/Leaf refugees do.

Profile moved to Missing Zones, access granted, uhm...I think that's it! Gosh this is better than the old days. Lemme know if I missed anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back